My Super Cute Roommate Lisa Ch. 01

Story Info
My cute roommate Lisa becomes very submissive after a drink.
1.8k words
4.23
38.6k
42

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P_G_Weird
P_G_Weird
75 Followers

All characters in this story are above the age of eighteen.

My new roommate Lisa came home drunk last night. I had never seen her drunk and didn't expect that she would drink at all. She is a small, slim girl with beautiful long blond hair and large blue eyes. If you had to describe her in one word it would be cute. She is the cutest thing I've ever seen. Her smile lifts up your spirits and if she looks at you with her innocent eyes it would be hard to resist any of her wishes.

I've never understood why she moved in with me. Probably because it's cheap and there aren't many rooms available. I'm in my mid thirties and still studying, even though I don't think I will ever graduate. My old roommate had moved out on short notice and Lisa was the first one to see the room. In hindsight I'm not sure why I took her. She probably tricked me with her eyes and I couldn't say no. Or maybe I'm just lazy and preferred to watch porn instead of having to deal with more visits. Also she offered to clean the kitchen and bathroom, if I reduce the rent a bit and I hate cleaning.

I haven't spoken much to her since she moved in four weeks ago. I like to stay in my room and what is there to talk about with a naive eighteen year old cutie?

She's just nice to watch.

So last night she was actually drunk when she came home and it wasn't even late, just 10 pm. I was in the kitchen getting another beer from the fridge, when she stumbled through the door and went straight to the bathroom, without noticing me. I waited for a while and went back to my room which is opposite the bathroom. The bathroom door was wide open and she was sitting on the toilet. She was looking at the floor and didn't take any notice of me when I walked past. I stopped the game that I was playing at the moment and moved my chair to the door. Our doors have large keyholes and l could easily peek through mine. She was still sitting there, jeans and slip down at her ankles. She jerked up as if she had momentarily fallen asleep and was waking up. That made her lose control and she slipped from the toilet, pissing on her clothes and the floor in the process.

She tried to stand up and gave me a good look of slim legs and almost hairless pussy. She still hadn't noticed the door or did not care. Then she tried to pull up her pants, but thought better of it, when she saw that they were soiled and took them off. There she stood bottomless just 3 meters away from my keyhole and it got even better, since she decided to get on her knees to clean the floor. Turning her back towards me, she showed me her beautiful tiny ass. A nice tan line marked where her bikini bottoms would usually sit and framed her smooth white ass and hairless asshole. What a view.

After she had finished cleaning, she picked up her clothes and staggered back towards her room and the kitchen out of my sight. Damn, how cute was that? I had started to masturbate and went back to my computer to watch some porn, but my mind always came back to Lisa and her cute ass.

Finally I realized that I wouldn't get her out of my head. I would get another beer and have a peek through her keyhole.

I was quite surprised when I found her door open and the lights on, but she wasn't in there. Her wet slip and jeans were on a pile on the floor in the otherwise very tidy room. I found her at the kitchen table with one of my beers in front of her and it was half empty. She had fallen asleep and was still bottomless, as if she had just wanted to steal one of my beers and go back to the room. She did not wake up when I entered the kitchen and got myself a beer as well. I seated myself at the table opposite of her. She was leaning back and I was able to see her pussy up close. I took out my phone and took a few pictures of her.

"Hey. I think that's my beer you are drinking there, but it's okay. As long as you sit bottomless in my kitchen you're welcome to drink my beer. Even though I think you have had enough," I started talking to her.

She didn't wake up and I thought it would be funny if I would film our conversation. I usually don't sit in my kitchen with a half naked girl drinking beer. Usually I sit half naked in front of my PC with my dick in my hand. I set my phone on the counter behind me so it would have her in full frontal view. Then I started talking again.

"You know you are the cutest thing I've ever seen. I never imagined you would get drunk like that. But I don't judge you. You can drink as much as you like. Your pussy looks very tasty and you have a very cute ass. I saw you crawling on the floor when you were cleaning up your piss. I should probably give you a little spanking for pissing on the floor and for stealing my beer as well."

She let out a sigh and then started peeing again. It pooled on the chair and started dripping on the floor. She started to wake up and I was about to get up and leave, but something made me hesitate.

"Lisa, are you okay?"

"Yes I just have to pee."

She still had her eyes closed and seemed not to be fully there.

"Lisa, you are not on the toilet. You are in the kitchen and you are peeing on the chair and floor."

"Oh no."

She got up and looked down.

"I can't stop. Oh god."

"As long as you clean it again it's not a big deal. You can use your shirt. It's wet at the bottom anyway," I suggested as a joke.

"Oh. Yes, of course."

She undressed as if she was sleepwalking. I was surprised and wondered if she would go further.

"Use your bra as well and wipe the floor."

She did as I told her, exposing her rather small, firm breasts with some hard nipples. She went on her knees and started to wipe the floor, pushing her ass up.

"Shouldn't you get some punishment for pissing in the kitchen and stealing beer?"

"If you think so. I'm so sorry I don't know how that has happened."

"You are such a cute and righteous girl. How come, you get drunk like a dumb bitch?"

"I don't know. I went out with my student group and had a cocktail. It tasted so good. I don't remember anything else. I'm such a disappointment."

"Stay on your knees, but raise your ass. I'm going to smack it for the drink you have had. That's good."

I gave her four good slaps on her buttocks and they lit up beautifully. I spread them so that the camera got a good shot of her tight, hairless asshole. She moaned with every spank. Should I go any further? I worried about what she might say tomorrow, but it would probably be too embarrassing for her to make a fuss about it. I thought about sending her to bed, but I couldn't. The innocent, embarrassed look on her face was just too inviting.

"Stay on your knees and come over to me. For all that piss everywhere I'll squeeze your nipples a little."

And that is what I did. To my amusement she started moaning in a mixture of pain and pleasure, while looking at me with her large blue eyes. Her nipples and boobs turned rock hard. I pinched and twisted them harder, but it just seemed to make her only hornier. She started to masturbate and came with a scream when I pulled her nipples in different directions as hard as I could. She looked at me surprised.

"Your pissing is forgiven. Even though I don't think this was a punishment for you. But you still owe me for the beer you stole. Open your mouth!"

My dick was already hard when I pulled it out and shoved it into her waiting mouth. She gagged a little, but swallowed the whole length. I started to throatfuck her, or actually it was the other way around, because I didn't have to move at all. She rammed her head onto it as if to punish herself. I've had a few beers myself, so she had to work hard and it took a while to get me really going, but she pushed herself relentlessly all the while looking at me with those cute eyes. I finally came deep down in her throat and she swallowed everything.

Out of breath she awaited her next order.

"Finish cleaning the floor and then put your clothes in the washing machine, before you go to bed."

I watched her for some time while finishing my beer and slapping her ass from time to time. Keeping it nicely red. Finally she was finished and went to bed. I closed her door and went back to my room, hoping she wouldn't go crazy tomorrow for taking advantage of her state.

I met her in the kitchen late the next morning and she immediately started apologizing.

"Sorry for yesterday evening. I think I got drunk. I'm so embarrassed about that. I hope I wasn't loud or anything. I just remember drinking a cocktail with friends yesterday and then nothing. I've no idea how I got home or to bed."

"You don't remember anything? Nothing? How do you feel?"

"No nothing. Why? You seem surprised. I'm feeling alright actually. I must have fallen on my butt and my throat is sore from the alcohol I guess. Did I do anything stupid yesterday?"

"No, you were fine. You went straight to bed. Hey the trash is kinda full. You should take it out."

"It's full with your beer cans."

"Do you want one?"

"No. I'm not some loser drinking beer in the morning and wasting my life. I have a few job interviews today and if I'm accepted you can start cleaning yourself again."

"Take the trash out anyway."

"I'm leaving now. If you want your trash out before I'm back, do it yourself!" She said angrily, storming off.

"Cute girls like you should be nicer."

All I got was the finger and she left the flat soon afterwards, without the trash. I guess she's only obedient when she's drunk.

P_G_Weird
P_G_Weird
75 Followers