My Super Cute Roommate Lisa Ch. 07

Story Info
Danny gets a birthday present from a very submissive Lisa.
5.9k words
4.58
8.3k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are above the age of eighteen.

The next morning Lisa awoke with a bad headache and unfortunately had run out of painkillers. She could hear Danny in the kitchen and decided to ask him for some. She was wearing a short silk negligee and a lace slip underneath. Maybe a bit too revealing for meeting your roommate, but she didn't want to get dressed.

Danny had prepared coffee. After their adventure in the park last night they had walked home hand in hand and then taken a shower together. Danny had prepared them food and when Lisa had entered the kitchen later in a very sexy negligee they had sex again on the kitchen table.

When Lisa entered the kitchen now his eyes lit up. She was still wearing the sexy negligee. She looked a bit scruffy though. Would she remember anything from yesterday?

"Good morning Lisa," he said wearily.

"Morning Danny," she mumbled and sat on a chair, "You wouldn't have any painkillers, would you?"

"I do. Everything alright?"

"Yeah I probably drank too much again. I should really stop that."

"Probably. Don't you remember?" he asked anxiously.

"No nothing. Complete black out."

Danny's heart sank.

"Are you alright Danny? You look like someone just kicked you in the balls."

"You can't remember anything?"

"No. Oh no, did I do something nasty again. You look so sad."

"Well you have been really mean, but..."

"I'm sorry Danny. Don't tell me what I did. I'll make up for it again. I promise."

"But.."

"No really. I don't have time right now, cause I have to go to a lecture, but..."

"Lisa, listen," Danny handed her painkillers.

"Thanks Danny. I'm in a hurry. See, next Saturday is your birthday isn't it. How about we do something in the afternoon. I will do whatever you want or you can do whatever you want with me. Okay? I promise. Anything. Plan something will you? I have to go now. Thanks again for the painkillers."

"Lisa," Danny tried again, but she was already out of the room.

Would it even matter if he told her what had happened? Would she believe him? Maybe she would be embarrassed. He should probably just keep his mouth shut.

So, next Saturday she would do what he wanted or he could do to her whatever he wanted? He definitely had some ideas for that.

Saturday arrived and Danny was ready. He had a plan and everything he needed to carry it out. Now he just had to wait until three in the afternoon. It was already one.

To get into the right mood he went online to scroll through his favorite sites. He had already gone through quite a few when he stumbled onto a picture of Lisa. She was tied onto the kitchen table with her legs spread apart. Her clit and nipples were swollen and red and ice water was dripping out of her pussy into the puddle of piss that she was lying in. Her face was a mixture of pleasure and pain.

There was another one. She was still lying on the table, but now with his dick deep in her throat.

Then a close up of her pussy with her clit squeezed hard between two ice cubes.

They were definitely the pictures he had taken of her, but he had never shared them with anyone and would never do this. Had he been hacked? Had Sam got onto his computer while he got Lisa and stolen the pictures?

Fuck, fuck, fuck. He had taken them for his private pleasure and not to see them all over the net. How would he explain this to Lisa? She would never forgive him if she found out.

Shit, just when something more seemed to be developing between them. It would all be over now.

There was another one of him fucking her ass with a bouquet of roses. His face was blurred and not recognisable, but Lisa's wasn't. Everyone who knew her would know it's her.

Another close up of her spread pussy with a rose stalk in her peehole.

He had to find the source of it. These were just second hand posts. He had to find the place where they were posted first. He started searching and found more and more pictures. Lisa covered in hot sauce and with a big salami in her pussy. Him pissing onto her face. He was always blurred, Lisa wasn't.

Finally he stumbled onto a reference to a site called cute-little-flowergirl. He typed it into the browser and hit return. A cute topless Lisa greeted him. He could also access some dirtier pictures in the sample section, but everything else was behind a paywall and it wasn't cheap.

He started looking for his credit card. It had to be somewhere on his desk, but it took him a while to find it. He entered his details and created an account. After verifying his email he was able to access the full site.

That's when Lisa knocked on his door. It was three o clock. His investigation had to wait for later, he would now enjoy his birthday present. He had thought of not being too nasty today to not piss her off, but once she found the pictures she wouldn't talk to him anymore anyway, so he might as well just go for it one last time.

Lisa had woken up with excitement. What would Danny have in store for her? Just thinking about it made her pussy wet.

She hadn't seen Danny much last week. Okay, one morning before university she had snuck into his room while he was sleeping. For a moment she relished in her memories.

She had watched the video she had taken the last time that she had snuck in his room and it had made her so horny that she wanted to fuck him again. Maybe even in her tight little ass, but he had been laying on his side and she wasn't able to turn him on his back. It was so hot that he had slept naked and without a cover.

Lisa had come to accept how much she liked to film herself and turned her phone on again. Then she took his dick into her hand and started stroking it. With her other hand she touched herself.

She looked around Danny's room. It was full of half opened boxes. She could see cuffs, ropes, clamps, dildos and much more. It looked as if Danny wanted to open up a sex shop out of his room.

One of the devices caught her eye. It looked like a comfortable seat with two dildos sticking out of it and it seemed to be electric. She took it next to the bed and plugged it in. The dildos started to vibrate and thrust. Well, that looked like fun. She turned it off again, took some lube for her asshole and lowered herself onto the seat. The dildos weren't too big and went into her holes without much problems. The seat was formed so that she could sit comfortably with both dildos all the way inside. There was even a small piece that parted her pussylips and pressed against her clit.

She turned it on and almost jumped off again. The sensation was too crazy, but luckily she could turn it down a notch. That was way better. She took Danny's dick on her hand again and with her other one she grabbed his balls. She started to stroke him to the rhythm of the dildo thrusts and his dick quickly got hard.

Uh, that thing was good. The dildo in her pussy kept thrusting against the right spot and was vibrating on her G-Spot. The button on her clit was pulsating and it felt as if someone was sucking on it softly. But the best thing was the dildo in her ass. The base kept inflating and deflating and it felt as if an endless chain of ever bigger anal beads was pushed into her little ass.

She turned it faster and her hands kept pace on Danny's dick. Man, he had to get her one of these things for her birthday or let her borrow it. She would even ride it in front of him if that was his condition.

Faster. Ohhh. She closed her eyes.

Faster. She was sweating.

Faster. Something wet splashed onto her little titties and dripped onto her hand.

Oohhh, she was close. So close.

Just a little faster. Ohhh yes. The orgasm started in her ass and spread to her pussy. Then her clit joined and the multiple orgasm shot up her spine and through her whole body. She bit her lip so she wouldn't scream into Danny's ear.

After calming down for a while she realized that she was still hoding Danny's dick and she had squeezed every last bit of cum out of it. She was actually still squeezing it.

She let go of it and started to lick his cum off her hand. The machine was going very slow now. Just right to bring her slowly down and out of her drowsy state. She left his cum in her mouth for a while and then swallowed it. Happily she sucked the last drops of cum from her hand and smiled into the camera of her phone. This would be a good video.

Most of Danny's cum had actually splashed onto her boobs and given her a beautiful glistening necklace. With her fingers she spread it and massaged her little titties with it until they were glistening as well. She played for a while with her nipples that were still hard from her orgasm and then finally turned the machine off. When she got up, the seat was covered in her pussy juices. Eagerly she bent forward and sucked on the dildo that had been in her pussy to mix the bitter taste of Danny's cum with her own sour sweet flavor. Oh yes, that was the taste of pleasure.

She cleaned the machine with some paper towels that Danny had laying around everywhere and put it back again to where she had gotten it from.

Totally satisfied she went into the bathroom and later to university, where she assumed her role as the cute innocent girl again.

But now was Saturday and she needed to get ready. Danny had said that he wanted the action today to go down in her room and she wanted it to be perfect. She had also acted on her new found passion of filming herself and gotten herself some cheap but good cameras that could connect to her computer. It would be so awesome to have a video from this afternoon, from all angles if possible. She could just film her preparation as well. Yes, setting up the cameras would be the first thing she would do. She would film her whole day.

Naked as she was she got up and placed the cameras around her room, trying to hide them so that Danny wouldn't be influenced by their presence. She connected them and started the recording.

Then she snuck back into her bed. She wanted to pretend that she had just woken up and had really filmed her whole day. She stretched and yawned and let her blanket slip down to her waist to expose her little boobies to the cameras and the sunshine. She breathed deeply to let her nipples rise and fall. It made her all so horny. Would she be able to make it to the afternoon without masturbating?

She used her leg to slowly pull the blanket further down and spread her legs in the process. Slowly exposing her belly, her left thigh and finally her wet little pussy. There would be a camera aimed right at that sweet spot. She parted her pussy lips with her finger just to show how wet she was and her juices sparkled in the sun.

Then she slowly got up, took one of the WiFi cameras and her phone and went into the bathroom. After filming how she peed into the bathtub, she went into the shower. She washed her hair and shaved what little hair she had from her armpits, legs and the three hairs that would sometimes show up around her asshole. Above her pussy she left a narrow strip of hair. Removing it all would make her look too young. She rubbed her body and scrubbed her feet. She wanted to be as clean for Danny as possible.

But what if he wanted to play with her ass? I mean she hoped he would. She probably should get really clean.

Lisa took the shower head and unscrewed it, so that she had just the hose left. She forced it into her ass and turned on the water.

She jumped and shrieked. The water had been cold and she had turned it on way too hard. Instead of getting soft enema she had power washed her intestines. She barely made it to the toilet before the water shot out of her again. Uff, that wasn't nice, but then she had to laugh about her little accident and that she had caught it on camera. What her face must have looked like.

She repeated the procedure three more times. Warm water and a slow trickle. Then she felt cleaner than she had ever done.

She left the bathroom and opened Danny's door. Of course he was still sleeping.

"Good morning birthday boy," she whispered softly and gave his dick little kiss before taking it in her mouth completely.

It tasted a bit salty and bitter from sweat and piss, but she didn't mind.

"Look, I'm getting ready for you. See how clean my ass is?"

She spread her asscheeks to give sleeping Danny a view of her clean little asshole. She was actually quite proud of herself that she had gone to that length for him. Then she gave Danny's dick another affectionate kiss.

"I'm looking forward to this afternoon, when we will meet again," she said goodbye to his dick tenderly and went into the kitchen to get coffee and breakfast.

It was actually very enjoyable to walk around the flat naked. Maybe if she got even closer with Danny she could do it all the time. He probably wouldn't mind. She was really starting to feel affection for him.

Back in her room, she applied lotion to her body in front of the cameras. She literally bathed in it. Her skin should be the softest it had ever been. Maybe her pussy and ass got more attention than the rest of her body, but that surely wouldn't count as masturbation, would it?

She did her nails and eyebrows and then cleaned her room until it was spotless. She moved her bed into the middle of the room, so that it would be accessible from all sides and in the center of each camera. She stored her pillow and blanket away and put on a fresh white bedsheet, so that her bed was just a clean, soft white surface. She lay on it for a while. She loved fresh sheets.

For lunch she had a salad that she ate naked in the kitchen, hoping that Danny would come and give her a little taste of what was to come, but he didn't show up.

She went back to her room and combed her hair for an hour until it shimmered and felt like pure silk.

Then she put on the only jewelry she owned. Little gold earrings with tiny diamonds, and a small golden cross on a necklace that rested between breasts.

Now unfortunately she needed to get dressed. She had enjoyed her naked day so much. She opted for all white. Simple white bra and slip. Tight white tank top, white skirt and white socks that went up to her thigh.

Sexy dresses didn't work on her. They made her look like a girl that had stolen her mom's clothes.

But one thing she could excel at. She could look cute and innocent and today she looked like the personification of both. She looked so pure that she had to laugh when she looked into the mirror. Only her soaking wet pussy would betray her. It was time to get Danny.

When Danny opened the door for Lisa he was taken aback. She was so beautiful that it almost brought tears to his eyes and she looked like she had spent the whole day getting ready for him. He wanted to fall on his knees and ask her for forgiveness, so that they could expand on their relationship. Maybe he fell in love with her at this moment.

Too bad that she would never forgive him the pictures and what he had done to her.

So he pushed his feelings aside and steeled his heart. He let his wild lust take over. She smelled so clean and he hadn't even bothered to take a shower.

He wanted to kiss her but instead he grabbed a crop similar to the ones that were used in horse riding.

"Get on your knees and look me in the eyes," he ordered.

Lisa obeyed and looked at him with the cutest smile.

"You said that you would do anything and I could do anything to you. Is that right?"

"Yes. Anything you want Danny," she answered with an excited tremble in her voice.

"So I guess we don't need any safe word?"

"No, I trust you."

"Okay. From now on you will do whatever I say and not say a word if you aren't spoken to before. Do you have one last wish before we start."

"Yes let me suck your dick right now. The smell in front of my nose drives me crazy."

"Let's go back to your room first!"

He stroke her little tits with his crop.

When Danny had opened the door for her he looked like he would start to cry at any moment, but then his demeanor changed instantly. He grabbed a crop and ordered her to kneel in front of him. No word of appreciation for the effort she had put into her appearance. It hurt her feelings a bit, but on the other hand he hadn't asked her to dress up. He definitely didn't. She could smell his crotch through the stained joggers he was wearing, but it didn't stink. It smelled like sex.

She quickly answered his questions, eager to finally start the action she had been anticipating all day while she thought about how her white socks were already getting dirty on his filthy floor. But most of all she thought about his dick. If she could have just a little taste of it. But instead she got a whip across her breasts and then he had her carry two heavy bags into her room, while he followed her with another one and his riding crop.

They entered her beautiful clean sunlit room.

"Take off that stupid skirt. You look like little girl going to her first day of school!"

"I thought..."

A backhand hit her face.

"You only talk when I tell you to. Now take off that skirt and put these goggles on."

Lisa took of her skirt and reached for the goggles he was handing her. Her cheek hurt but not too much. The humiliation was worse, she had put so much effort into her appearance and he usually liked her as cute as possible. It was probably just part of his game. The goggles had black glasses and once she was wearing them she wasn't able to see anything. It was pitch-black.

"Whatever I put in your mouth today you are going to suck it and whatever liquid enters it you swallow. I don't want you to spill a single drop. Now spread your legs a bit and drink that."

Lisa took the large glass that he handed her and brought it to her lips. The crop found its way between her legs and rubbed against her slip. She started to drink. It seemed to be just water. The crop pressed harder and forced her slip between her pussy lips. It rubbed over her clit. She drank more and the crop started beating her pussy. Just hard enough to get her blood flowing. Not painful; more arousing. She could feel her pussy lips and clit swelling and getting sensitive. He rubbed her again and her panties soaked up her juices.

"You are a wet cunt," Danny commented.

Of course she was. What was he expecting. She kept drinking carefully not to spill a single drop. She had promised to do whatever he wanted and she would keep her promise. Then the rod hit her with force. Since she was blind she hadn't seen it coming and she choked on the water. She tried to hold it, but couldn't and tried to save herself by spitting the water back into the glass. That's when he hit her again right onto her clit. She screamed and then coughed again. The next one hit her nipples and threw her out of balance. She stumbled backwards and poured the rest of the water over her white top.

"I said you shouldn't spill anything. Get on your knees," Danny said angrily and hit her inner thigh.

She dropped to her knees and he cuffed her hands behind her back. She was still coughing when he shoved his dick into her mouth. She tried to suck it, but her cough wouldn't let her. He grabbed her by her hair that she had spent an hour on and pulled her head back. He continued to beat her pussy until she could finally breathe normally again.

"Okay we try again."

He set another glass of water to her lips and she started swallowing as fast as she could. Now she was ready for his dick, but instead he shoved a long dildo down her throat. Her salad wanted to come up but she was able to hold it down. So far this hadn't been much fun, but she was probably not supposed to have any. Damn he fucked her throat with that stupid dildo so deep that spit was running out of the sides of her mouth and dripped into her cleavage. It was awful and she just wanted him to stop. All the while he kept tapping her clit with the crop.

12