My Super Cute Roommate Lisa Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny was getting more and more aroused. He could see Lisa was suffering and that was his intention. She had put hours into her beautiful appearance and he would destroy it in minutes. Her slip was ruined from her pussy slime and her top was getting filthy from the water and her spit. More fluid was coming up her throat and out of her.

With her hair that felt like pure silk fast in his grip he kept her head pulled back and pushed the dildo down her throat deeper than he could ever reach with his dick. He used her hair to spread the fluid all over her face. She started to look like the little slut that she was. Little school girl was having a bad first day at Danny's school.

Finally he was satisfied and let her gasp for air. He un-cuffed her hands.

"Stand up and take off your top and bra. They are soaked in your filthy spit. Spread your legs and don't move."

When she had done as he ordered he cuffed her hands behind her back again, so that she had to push her naked little tits forward. He took some headphones and set them on her ears. Now she wouldn't even be able to hear him. Then he just waited.

Lisa was relieved that she could rest her throat, but was a little freaked out that now she could neither hear nor see. She wasn't even sure if Danny was still in her room, but then the clamp bit her nipple and the attached weight pulled it down hard. She gasped and her other nipple was bitten. Fuck that hurt.

Then came the crop back, forcing its way between her pussy lips and rubbing over her clit back and forth, back and forth. It was slowly making her wild. Enough to arouse her but not enough to make her come. She breathed deeply and started to squirm, but whenever she moved too much Danny hit her with another crop on her thighs, ass and nipples. And because of her situation she could never prepare for it.

Unfortunately her bladder started to fill as well. The water he had given her had made its way through her body. She squirmed even more. She wanted to ask him if she could go to the toilet but he had forbidden her to speak and he must be seeing that she desperately needed to pee. Did he want her to piss on her carpet?

That would stain it forever. He set another glass to her mouth and she drank. Swallow everything he had said. She had thought of swallowing his cum and not endless glasses of water. Danny came up to her and hugged her from behind. She could feel his hard dick through her wet slip press against her pussy.

Then he laid his hands onto her bladder and pressed. She couldn't hold it anymore and started to pee. It soaked her panties, flowed onto his dick and down her thighs soaking her long socks and then onto the carpet. Now her innocent white socks would be yellow. When she didn't think about the socks and carpet she found it actually pretty arousing and she rubbed against Danny's dick while she pissed on it. She couldn't hear Danny's reaction but he seemed to enjoy it.

Danny did enjoy it very much. He rubbed his dick against her pissing pussy. That is what he had wanted. Little school girl had just pissed her panties and socks. Time for her to clean up. He pulled down her panties and forced her onto her knees. Then he let her suck his dick. Suck her bitter sweet piss from it. Oh yes he was getting ready.

He shoved Lisa's drenched slip into her mouth and then pushed her head onto the carpet. Her hair was slowly soaking up her piss.

Lisa was sucking on her slip and she swallowed. Not a single drop dripped out of her mouth. Her face was on the carpet but her ass was in the air. She quivered lustfully when she thought about the view she was giving Danny and the cameras, so exposed and helpless with cuffed hands and muted senses. Fuck me Danny, please.

She could feel him come up behind her and tease her pussy with his dick. She tried to push her hips back whenever she felt him against her little hole, but he would only slip in a bit and then pull back. It made her want to feel his cock deep inside ever more. In and out, always just a tiny bit. She moved her hips in bigger motions and more abruptly and forcefully to try and counter his evasive tactics, but to now avail. All she could think about was his dick deep inside of her. Her body needed it.

She moved her hips forward as far as she could and when she felt Danny's dick she rocked back in a sudden forceful moment.

That's what Danny had waited for. He aimed a little higher than before and this time he didn't move. Lisa screamed. His dick had punched right through her asshole and she couldn't stop her movement before her ass slammed against his hips. No lube, no stretching, straight in all the way. Lisa screamed again and tried to pull back, but this time he didn't let her go. He grabbed her hips and fucked her hard and fast. Her screams were muffled by the panties in her mouth.

Lisa got tears in her eyes and she couldn't help but scream. Her ass was on fire. Yes she had wanted him to fuck her ass at some point, but not like that. Without lube and from 0 to 100 in a split second. But he wouldn't let her go now. All she could do was try to relax and welcome him in her ass. The more she fought, the more it would hurt. Slowly she relaxed and it was starting to become pleasurable. Her screams turned into lustful moans. Danny pulled her up by her hair and was able to penetrate her even deeper. He removed the panties from her mouth so he could listen to her moans. The weights on her breasts were swinging wildly and pulled her nipples in all directions, while his balls slammed against her pussy. He rode her as hard as he could, but before he could cum, he pulled out, yanked her all the way up and finished on her sweet little tongue. She swallowed eagerly and sucked the last bit out of him.

Then he threw her on the bed. He needed some rest before he could go again, but that didn't mean Lisa would get any.

Lisa felt herself getting yanked around. One moment she had been kneeling and sucking his dick that came straight out of her ass and the next she was lying on her bed with her hands still cuffed under her. It had been good she had cleaned herself so thoroughly.

She was on fire now. The fucking had been great in the end and her swinging nipples had helped her to focus, but it hadn't been enough to bring her to the top. She hoped Danny wouldn't stop now that she had swallowed his first load.

She didn't need to worry. Her legs were pulled back to her chest and pushed apart. Then Danny sat on her, so that she wasn't able to move at all. Her helpless pussy was exposed to his mercy and she was so wet that his fingers penetrated her easily. How many fingers were that? Two? Three? Four?

He fucked her fast with fingers curled upwards. Lisa didn't hold back and moaned in unison with his movements. With his other hand he pushed onto her lower belly and clit and his movements got faster and stronger. An unknown sensation started to build inside of her. Oh god she needed to pee. He had to stop right now, but of course he continued.

She tried to fight the urge, but Danny just got wilder and finally it came over her like a crashing big wave. She let out a deep guttural moan and climaxed. Ohh. Lisa breathed in deeply. That had been different from all orgasms she had had before. She was sure she hadn't pissed, but something similar but way more satisfying had definitely occurred. Had she just squirted for the first time? Was that how it felt?

Danny licked his fingers. Sometimes watching porn can be educational. His technique had worked and he had made her squirt. She had sprayed all over her bed and had even reached her floor and the desk beyond. Could she do it again? He stuck his fingers back inside.

Lisa was still coming down from her last orgasm, when she felt him doing it again. This time she didn't fight it. She let it build up and then relaxed into it with an animalistic groan.

Danny got excited. She had climaxed a lot quicker and sprayed even further than before. How far could she squirt?

Lisa drifted in a trance-like state. Ejaculating made her sleepy and she was getting exhausted. Nevertheless the orgasms kept coming. Danny didn't even give her time to calm down a bit. It was just one orgasm on top of another. She felt like a cow getting milked and probably sounded like one as well, but all in all she wasn't able to form a coherent thought anyway.

Danny finally stopped. The last two shots had been shorter and almost no fluid had ejected. Also his arm was getting tired, but his dick seemed to be ready to go again. Lisa sounded like a bull and seemed to be kinda out of it.

When he let go of her, she lay still and breathed deeply only her pussy was still twitching. She almost seemed to be asleep and offered no resistance when he turned her onto her belly and tied her feet to the corners of her bed. One to the top end and one to the bottom. Other ropes to force her knees apart and fixate them. Her hands to the other corners and one rope around her hip to pull her ass back. She didn't offer any resistance at all and he could position her like a sleeping body. She was now tied to the corners of the bed with her knees bent 90°, her ass in the air and her head and shoulders were resting on the mattress. Danny tied a rope to her hair and tied the other end loosely to a metal hook that had a golf ball sized ball at the shorter end. He rubbed it against her wet pussy and then shoved it into her ass. That got at least some reaction out of Lisa. Just a short soft moan.

Then he slowly tightened the rope. First Lisa raised her ass a little more, then arched her back and finally she had no other option but to lift her head. When he tied the knot, her hair almost touched the hook. If he kneeled in front of her he would be able to comfortably fuck her mouth and standing behind her fuck her pussy.

He taped a magic wand to her clit and then went around to her head.

Lisa's mind slowly cleared. She felt a dick on her lips and opened her mouth to let it enter. She couldn't move her head, but she licked and sucked on it with passion. The squirting had been going on for too long, but it had still been awesome. Is that how a man feels when he ejaculates? No it was Danny's time again and she worked his dick as good as she could. Even though her range of motion was very limited, his dick grew quickly. She was feeling a vibration on her clit and it slowly picked up in intensity. Yes this was the arousal she was used to and she knew a big orgasm was coming, but Danny kept playing with her. Whenever she got close he changed the intensity or stopped it altogether. She tried to suck him even better, so he might grant her an orgasm, but it didn't influence his decisions at all.

Danny let her work his dick. Even though she had seemed so tired she did a really good job. Maybe his remote controlled magic wand helped to keep her awake. He could see how she was longing for an orgasm, but he always turned the wand down before she came. Her sucking was just too good when he held her at the top of her arousal, but he was getting close as well. Oh yes! He shoved his dick down her throat and held it there until he ejaculated. Lisa would have no chance but to swallow it all, but she probably would have done it anyway. She choked a bit, but was able to keep it down. Yes she would be eating all his cum today.

He relaxed and slowly sat back. It was time to give Lisa her well deserved orgasm. He maxed the button on the remote and watched her face, while he rested. He was hoping he could go again soon and he would fuck her pussy next.

That's when he heard the loud bangs on the entrance door.

12