My Surprise for Eva

Story Info
A short story about a sexy surprise for my wife Eva.
874 words
2.96
4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short story about a surprise that I left for my wife Eva and in the end the surprise was on me.

My wife Eva is a clean freak in the sense that she keeps our home spotless. In her world it's OK if some things are out of place for a few moments, but it is never Ok under any circumstances if everything is not perfectly clean. This includes the house, our cloths, our patio and anywhere else that she is responsible for. If I want to be in trouble the easiest and quickest way is to leave something or somewhere dirty. Now one might laugh and say of course this is the way things are supposed to be.

However, I am color blind to a certain extent which means I cannot always see the dirt that Eva does, and dirt chases me like iron filings to a magnet. I do not own white pants because if I did, they would be grey in a matter of minutes. For whatever reason this is just how things are.

Now on with the story. It was a normal workday, a Thursday if my memory serves me correctly. Both Eva and our daughter Leona were at their respective schools and I was at home. In the late morning I decided to lay on our bed and work on my computer which I often do. It was just an ordinary day like any other.

As I was reading the news a whiff of Eva's perfume drifted my way, likely left over from when she dressed for work. My wife always smells wonderful and I find her scent intoxicating, in fact arousing. Thursday evening is usually our first date night of the week, and I began to think about our date night last Thursday. Eva had worn a pretty dress with a deep-V neckline and no bra or panties. Throughout the evening we had created multiple situations where she discretely showed her beautiful big breasts to different men including club patrons and bartenders and waiters and taxi drivers etc. These types of exhibitionist activities make us both extremely horny and we enjoyed a really hot night of sex upon our return home last Thursday. My cock was hard from remembering all the details and I began to masturbate.

A few minutes into my self-pleasure activities I had this feeling that I wanted to do something naughty that I could tell Eva about this evening, which was to be as I previously mentioned, another date night. After reflection I came up with the idea to cum on the sheets on her side of the bed so that I could bring it to her attention tonight as we enjoyed sex together. I pulled down the bedspread and then spurted cum all over her sheet. As far as I was concerned being color blind, cum would be undetectable on white sheets.

That evening we headed out on our date and like any other date night we had loads of fun together. We talked and laughed and did sexy things, reminisced about our past exploits and laid the plans for future naughty deeds. It was a wonderful evening just like any other date night.

We arrived home around eleven PM and headed straight to bed leaving our daughter alone in the living room watching a Spanish movie. We kissed and cuddled and then I began to suck on Eva's beautiful big nipples which always makes her pussy instantly wet. I put my fingers inside her pussy to find it dripping wet and ready for our next steps. My cock was hard, and everything was set for great sex.

Around this time, I began to think about the surprise I had laid out for Eva, and I was considering whether to tell her now or after our evening was over. In the end I decided to tell her now thinking that it would make her even more excited.

I moved from sucking her beautiful big breast back to kissing her neck and I whispered in her ear that there was something she may like know. She said great, tell me please. I then proceeded to explain that I had been thinking of her today and I left her a sexy surprise for tonight. I asked if she could guess and she looked at me with a smirky smile and said, could it have anything to do with how my side of the sheet became covered with cum? Wow, I was dumbfounded, and I asked her how she knew. She said you would have to be blind not to see such a mess and thank you. I explained to her how it all came about which made us both more excited and we enjoyed great sex for the remainder of our evening.

Secretly I felt a bit disappointed that my anticipated sexy surprise was no surprise at all to Eva. Such is life though when you live with a woman who takes so much pride in her home. Next time I am going to figure out a way to make the cum belong to someone else so that when she thinks she knows what happened, there will still be a sexy surprise.