My Surprise Medical Exam with Emily

Story Info
A man is thoroughly examined with his female neighbor.
4.9k words
4.63
30k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All persons named in the story below are fictitious and do not refer to any person living or dead.

I'm Jon, 35 years old, and presently without a steady girlfriend. I own my own house in a typical suburban neighborhood, and what makes it really nice is that I live next door to a friendly 39-year-old widow with a 19-year-old daughter. My luck must be pretty good, as they are both attractive; it's one of those situations where you can't decide which one you'd like to date more.

Last week one morning I was mowing my lawn, when I noticed the mother, Janet, waving to me. I looked at her and waved back, when she changed to a "come here" gesture. I went over to her, hoping nothing was wrong.

Janet was apologetic for interrupting me. She said that she was called into work on her day off to fill in the second part of a shift for a fellow pharmacist who logged off sick. She explained that her daughter Emily had a doctor's appointment that afternoon, and she asked if I would bring her rather than having to reschedule.

I agreed, and hoped doing her this favor would help me get to know them better. Janet assured me that she had already asked Emily if she minded if I took her, and she was fine with that. It was just for a college sports physical anyway.

I found it interesting that Emily would be going to the same doctor's office that I go to. They took my recommendation for that doctor when they moved in a few months ago, and I was happy to be of help. This time, it felt odd that I was taking a cute young neighbor there instead of being the patient myself.

On the way to her appointment, Emily and I chatted lightly about her school and the upcoming field hockey season. She confided that this was her first time at this doctor's office and she was a bit nervous. I told her to relax, saying that I had the same doctor, Dr. Wellman, a woman about my age, and she had nothing to worry about. I didn't tell her the details of my humiliating examinations and treatments at the dominant hands of her and her staff.

We checked in with Tracey, the receptionist, and took a seat in the empty waiting room. I hoped Emily didn't notice Tracey's smirking smile when she greeted me by name. Tracey knew me well from past visits, I assure you. A few minutes later, after completing her intake paperwork, Tracey called her name and escorted her to Exam Room #2. I settled in with an old magazine to wait the anticipated hour until we were cleared to leave.

Ten minutes later, Tracey asked me to accompany her to Exam Room #2. I was surprised at that request; it must be some paperwork, I thought.

Tracey opened the door and ushered me in. It was a small room with the usual counter, cabinets, scale, and examination table in the center. I saw Emily in a hospital gown, along with the nurse, Brenda, standing beside the scale and Dr. Wellman at the counter.

"Nice to see you, Jon. Emily told me her mother couldn't come today, and sent you instead. I spoke with her mom directly and she made you her authorized representative to chaperone and observe Emily's exam. Emily already signed a notice and release making you privy to her exam results as well."

Did I hear correctly that she said 'observe her exam'? Damn!

"Are you willing to stand in her mother's place during this exam?"

"Yes, of course. I'll be glad to make this go as smoothly as possible."

"Emily, do you agree?"

"Yes, doctor, it's OK. I know him and trust him."

I was watching Emily during our conversation and noted her uneasy reaction; maybe it was shyness. I assumed that both Emily and I regarded this exam as routine and that it would be over soon enough. I also assumed that she was only wearing underwear under her gown as she stood there facing me, which contributed to her uneasiness.

"OK, Emily, let's begin with you stepping up on the scale," said Brenda.

When she did so, her gown split apart in the back enough for me to see the cleft between her buttocks, and a little of each white cheek. She was NOT wearing panties as I had assumed! I don't think she noticed the gown opening, but I sure did. Seeing those firm young ass cheeks started a reaction in my groin that I prayed would not become evident while we were there. She weighed in at 118 pounds.

Brenda told her to turn around and face outward so she could get an accurate height. While I lost sight of her pretty bottom, I noticed that her breasts poked out nicely when she straightened up. Were those the outlines of her nipples? I estimated her breasts at a nice 34C, and my imagination was really gearing up. Her height was 5'6".

Brenda led her over to the exam table and had her sit on the end. She took Emily's blood pressure and other vitals...but not her temperature. When the nurse asked her when she had last eaten or drank anything, Emily said she had had an iced tea on the way to the office. The nurse grinned and said, "OK, we'll take your temperature now. Come down and let's get you bent over the end of the table."

Emily blinked and asked the nurse why.

"Because you recently had a cold drink, that could affect your oral temp. In these cases, I need a rectal temp for accuracy. Now, bend over, spread your legs, and keep your elbows on the table."

My knees almost buckled when I realized what was happening.

Emily blushed, but did as instructed, clutching the back of the gown in an attempt at modesty.

"Can you ask Jon to leave while you do this? I really don't want him to see me like this."

"I'm afraid not. You and your mother gave permission for him to be present, and he's entitled to stay."

She looked back at me, but quickly averted her eyes out of embarrassment. I watched closely as she assumed the position. Brenda untied the back of the gown and let it fall forward so her entire back, buttocks, and legs were exposed. She pushed Emily's legs apart so her anus and vagina were clearly visible. The doctor was just finishing her paperwork and was now observing along with me.

Dr. Wellman, Brenda, and I knew that I was put in that humiliating position more than once in this very examination room, and they both glanced at me to gauge my reaction. My cock was swelling and becoming more noticeable through my pants, and that was not lost on them.

Brenda retrieved a rectal thermometer and a tube of lubricant from the nearby cart; Emily watched every move.

"Have you ever had your temperature taken in your rectum before, Emily?"

"A few times, but not since I was a kid," she replied.

"Don't worry, it won't be uncomfortable. I'm just going to put some lube on my finger and insert it into your bottom so it will be slippery for the thermometer. Hold still, now."

I watched with laser focus as the nurse spread Emily's butt cheeks apart with her left hand and inserted her right index finger slowly, pushing it all the way in. She twisted her finger slowly, coating the inside of her bottom hole with the gel. She finally withdrew her finger as I watched the girl's puckered hole close-up.

Brenda wasted no time in inserting the glass tube, leaving only about an inch protruding with the flat red end visible. She placed her hand across the cleft of Emily's cheeks, holding the thermometer between her middle and ring fingers, as she waited for the temperature to register.

Finally, the four minutes were up, and the thermometer was removed. The nurse spread her cheeks and used a tissue to wipe the excess lubricant from her pretty bottom hole with the light brown hairs matted to the sides.

The nurse helped her stand up, and Emily caught her falling gown before it slid all the way to the floor. The nurse grabbed it, too, and told her not to bother, since she would not need it for the remainder of the exam anyway. Emily, now completely bare, was told to lie back on the exam table. She looked really nervous, with me standing there fully clothed, taking in her beautiful body while she could not protect her modesty.

Dr. Wellman stepped over and proceeded to palpate her breasts and tell her how to conduct a breast self-examination. She palpated her abdomen, checked her ankles for swelling, checked her femoral and pedal pulses, and other normal things as one would expect.

The doctor and nurse pulled out the stirrups, telling Emily to slide her bottom down to the edge of the table and place her legs inside. When she was positioned, they spread the stirrups wider apart, giving us all a full frontal view of a young, pink vagina with a light brown coating of pubic hair. Emily refused to make eye contact with me and definitely had a red blush to her cheeks.

Doctor Wellman moved between her legs, bending down to get a close look at her vaginal area. I didn't need to reposition myself to see the doctor run her fingers over her outer and inner labia, expose the clitoral hood and skin it back to reveal a glistening clitoris. Once done with the outer exam, she inserted one, then two lubed fingers into her vagina, which told me that she was not a virgin. The finger insertion brought a loud sigh from Emily.

Brenda handed the doctor a lubricated speculum, which was slowly inserted in her vagina and rotated before spreading the blades. The doctor inserted a thin lighted tube to inspect her insides, which didn't take long.

Once the speculum was extracted, the nurse held her buttocks apart as the doctor lubricated her index finger and gently touched her anus, causing the normal anal clenching known as the "wink reflex." The doctor moved her finger around the outside of her anus in small circles to relax her, slowly working her finger inside.

I watched the doctor twist her finger inside Emily's rectum until it was all the way in. She felt around while Emily squirmed a little on the table. Once the walls of her rectum were checked, the doctor slowly pulled her finger out and told Emily to relax.

The doctor told Emily that she was in fine health and that the report on her sports physical would be submitted by next week.

As Brenda was helping the completely nude Emily off the table, Dr. Wellman picked up the phone and asked Tracey to bring in my chart.

"Doctor, why are you requesting my chart? I'm not here for treatment today."

"I know, Jon. The last time I saw you was two weeks ago, and I thought I would do a quick check-up while you were here. I have a few minutes and it's a convenient time."

"But my next appointment is only a week away. Can't we wait until then?"

"Don't argue. No better time than now. Undress and we can get this over with."

While this conversation was taking place, Emily stood to the side where her clothes were piled on a chair. Instead of beginning to dress, she stopped, still naked, and looked at me, wondering whether she would get to see my examination.

I looked at Emily, then at Dr. Wellman, and said, "OK, if it will be quick. I can wait until Emily gets dressed and I'll join her in the waiting room when we're through."

"No, Jon. Emily can get dressed now while you're removing your clothes. Since you are her chaperone today, she can't go out to the waiting room alone. She will stay here until your exam is complete. Are we going to have a problem today, Jon?"

It dawned on me that Dr. Wellman had taken the opportunity of my being here to set me up for another embarrassing situation. I should have known her tricks after being her patient for several years.

"But, but..." was all I could say before Dr. Wellman cut in.

"If you continue to protest, you'll be disciplined. Get undressed NOW! Or do you want another spanking?" Emily snapped her head up at the word "spanking."

There was no screen behind which to change, so I removed my clothes and placed them near Emily's. I left my underwear on, even though I was sure they would come off at some point.

Emily began dressing while watching me get down to my underwear; this was the first time she had seen me without clothes and she was curious. I walked to the exam table. Dr. Wellman and Brenda stood at the end and positioned me to face them. Emily could see me waiting for the next order.

Dr. Wellman turned to Emily and said, "Jon was recently in for treatment of a pulled groin muscle and an irritated prostate. Today's exam will be a follow-up to see if his condition has improved." It was clear what "pulled groin muscle and irritated prostate" meant for my exam.

The doctor rolled a stool over and sat in front of me at waist height. "Stay still while I lower your underpants." She curled her fingers into the waistband and slid my underpants down to the floor.

This left me completely naked in front of three clothed women, one of whom was my next-door neighbor. I tried to cover my engorged cock with my hands, but Brenda pulled them away. She placed both of her hands inside my thighs and spread my legs apart. My embarrassment was acute.

The doctor seemed unfazed by my full hard-on, as she placed her fingers under my scrotum on the left side, and had me turn my head and cough. She then completed the same procedure on the right side. Satisfied with the results, she held my purple circumcised cock head by her fingertips and moved it back and forth, up and down right in front of her face.

She released my cock and began feeling my testicles one at a time. I looked straight ahead, but I could see Emily from the corner of my eye with her eyes glued to my crotch. I wanted to die.

As if things couldn't get worse, there was a light knock on the door and Tracey came in with my chart.

"Thank you, Tracey," said Dr. Wellman. "I'd like you to stay and make notes on Jon's chart while I do his follow-up."

Tracey grinned and bit the corner of her lower lip. "Yes, I'd be glad to."

Now, I had four fully clothed women around me in the small exam room. I kept my eyes straight ahead as I felt my face getting hot with shame. The doctor rolled away on the stool and instructed the nurse to position me over the end of the exam table. I bent over, my butt in the air, legs apart, and my forearms resting on the crinkly white paper over the cushion.

Before I buried my face in my arms, I saw Emily and Tracey shift positions so they were directly behind me. I could feel my ass cheeks being spread apart by the nurse as she ran a finger down the crack and over my anus, inspecting the area. Holding my cheeks apart with her left thumb and forefinger, she slowly applied lubricant to my anus in little circles, finally pushing her finger inside slowly. Her finger twisted around, giving the inside of my anal canal a good coating.

With me in the same position Emily was in a few minutes ago, the nurse inserted a rectal thermometer about four inches deep. She left it inside for the required time, occasionally partially withdrawing it and twirling it so she could monitor the progress. Mostly, she kept her hand spread across my buttocks, holding the thermometer between her middle and ring fingers.

When the time was up, she slipped the thermometer out and announced a 99.6-degree normal reading, which was duly noted by Tracey.

"Tracey, could you wipe the lube from Jon's anus for me while I clean the thermometer?"

Tracey didn't need to be asked twice. She dropped the chart on the counter and grabbed a tissue. She told me to reach back and spread my cheeks for her, and proceeded to wipe up and down the cleft, from the top all the way down the back of my scrotum. She gently held my scrotum steady from the front as she wiped down the rear of my perineum and scrotum. Emily was frozen to her spot, almost in a swoon with what she was allowed to watch.

"OK, Jon, on the table on your back for me." I got up, my hard, pulsating cock waving back and forth as I mounted the table. Brenda raised the stirrups and I obediently placed my legs on them without being told. The last thing I wanted was to be scolded or spanked in front of Emily. Or worse, restrained.

With my legs in the stirrups and my knees pushed back towards my chest, the doctor came over, placed her hands on my hips, and told me to scoot down farther toward the end of the table. She bent over my groin, running her fingers through my pubic hair and feeling around my pubis. Her hand lightly brushed my penis at least twice during the procedure, causing it to throb even more.

She walked to the end of the table between my legs and announced she would check my prostate. I watched her lube her right middle finger, then saw her bend down even with my asshole.

She spread my cheeks as wide as possible, then her finger slowly and steadily entered past my anal sphincters into my rectum. While holding up my scrotum with her left hand, the ball of her right finger rested on my prostate, and I felt pressure as she moved it back and forth. This caused prostatic fluid, or pre-cum, to ooze out of the tip of my cock, causing a light string of clear, slippery fluid to extend from my cock to my lower abdomen.

Tracey, to embarrass me even further, asked the doctor, "Is it normal for a man to release clear fluid during a prostate exam?" She knew what the answer was, but wanted to prolong my agony in front of Emily.

"Yes, Tracey, it's normal for a male to release some fluid when he's sexually stimulated. We can all see that Jon is definitely sexually stimulated right now." That last comment caused grins all around, except for me.

Tracey retrieved a tissue from the counter, anticipating the doctor's request for her to wipe up the clear fluid, but the doctor stopped her.

"To check his prostate irritation and functioning, I'm going to have to test his orgasm response and observe his ejaculation. We'll need the tissues in just a minute, though."

I was in a panic. "Doctor, could I have some privacy while I do that? Please?"

Ignoring my question, the doctor asked, "Have you been masturbating lately?" I thought I was going to die right there.

"Y..., Yes."

"Do you have any pain when you masturbate? Is your semen flow obstructed when you ejaculate?"

"No, doctor, everything is normal again. How about if we wait until next week to check on those things?"

"Now is a perfect time to check your responses, Jon, seeing you are here and already aroused. I think we can get good results right now. When was the last time you jerked off?"

Did she just say "jerked off" in front of three other women? I swallowed hard before I answered, "Two days ago."

"Then we should get a good sample when we empty your balls," she said. "Just lie there and we'll do the rest."

Brenda retrieved the lubricant and squirted a glob on the doctor's palm, then she squeezed some on her own index finger. The doctor positioned herself to my left and Brenda to my right. Brenda told Tracey to stay at the head of the table, right behind me.

The doctor nodded to Brenda and Tracey, and her slippery right hand wrapped around my cock and began a stroking motion, while her left hand gently massaged my balls. Brenda slipped the first joint of her index finger into my asshole, leaving it at rest for a moment; then began slowly pushing in and out in shallow strokes where there were the most nerve endings.

Emily was at the foot of the table, watching wide-eyed with her hand over her mouth, fascinated by what they were doing to me. She looked me square in the eye as Tracey began massaging my nipples in soft, slow circles. I knew I would be cumming very soon with all the stimulation.

As Dr. Wellman's stroking increased, so did the nurse's finger in my anus. My hips started shifting back and forth over the exam table paper. I started tilting my pelvis up to push Brenda's finger farther inside me, when my whole body suddenly shuddered and I let a long, loud "ooohhh" escape when I started to spurt. It felt like I came for five minutes, as the cum came shooting out onto my belly and chest as I bucked hard against the table.

"That was a very nice load, Jon! Any discomfort?"

"No, Ma'am, everything felt normal," I said breathlessly.

12