My Surprise Medical Exam with Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finally opened my eyes, I saw the doctor's hand dripping with my white semen. Tracey handed her two tissues to clean her hand. Brenda, meanwhile, had grabbed a washcloth and began wiping up a large pool of semen from my belly and chest. A swipe between my ass cheeks cleared the residual lubricant.

My breathing slowly returned to normal, although my face felt scarlet, both from the exertion and shame. The doctor, the nurse and Tracey were busy cleaning up and washing their hands, while Emily stood to the side with reddened cheeks, not knowing what to do or say. For that matter, neither did I.

The nurse told me to get up and get dressed. Tracey finished up my chart notes and left the room. My legs felt like rubber as I climbed off the table and walked to my clothes. Emily, waiting nearby, began to hand me my clothes, starting with my underpants. I was past the point of embarrassment now, and just thanked her.

Dr. Wellman and Brenda left the room, followed by Emily and me. We stopped at the Tracey's reception desk to check out. I wanted to leave as soon as possible to put the whole afternoon behind me.

"I look forward to seeing you for your appointment next week, Jon. I hope you'll be ready," Tracey said.

"Yes, I will, Tracey. See you then."

We got in the car and began the 20-minute drive home. Emily was quiet for a bit, so I asked her if she was OK.

"I'm OK, just a little flustered, that's all. I really wasn't expecting you to watch me during my full exam. I was SO embarrassed."

I put her at ease, saying that I've seen naked women before, and that she was very pretty, so it was no issue for me. I was glad to be able to expedite her exam. She felt relieved and thanked me.

"Can I ask you something?" she said. "Sure," I replied.

"Do they always examine you like that? I admit I was completely focused on you when they had you naked and were doing those things to you. I'm ashamed to say I was getting turned on--very turned on."

"That's normal, Emily. Don't worry about it. And yes, they are very strict with me at that clinic and usually find ways to embarrass me. But they are also very caring and competent in their practice, so I'm hesitant to leave them."

She thought about that for a minute, and finally said, "Well, I guess we know each other much better than just neighbors now, huh?" She looked at me and smiled, and we both blushed.

When we pulled up to her house, Janet was there waiting and waved us inside. She had coffee waiting and had us sit at the kitchen table.

"I got a call from Dr. Wellman and she said your examination went just fine, Emily. Was it OK for you?" Janet asked.

"Yes, it went OK. It was more thorough than I thought," she replied. "They made me get completely naked in front of Jon, but he was cool with it. It was just very embarrassing."

Her mom didn't seem as shocked as I thought she would be.

"I know, I gave Dr. Wellman consent to have Jon observe your exam since I couldn't be there. I'm glad Jon stood in for me," Janet said. She turned to me and said, "Thank you, Jon, you were a big help."

I smiled and nodded. Then she continued.

"When Dr. Wellman called after your exam, she apologized that it took a little longer than usual because she had to give you a follow-up exam, Jon," she said looking at me. "I hope everything is OK."

I nodded yes, and Emily piped up and said that my exam was more intrusive than hers. Janet looked surprised and looked at Emily.

"Are you telling me you were in the room when they examined Jon? How did that happen?"

Emily replied that since I was her chaperone, they did not want her alone in the waiting room. "I was surprised to be there watching him get naked in front of all of us. I didn't want to make a fuss, so I just stood there."

There it was; our little secret was just exposed, and I knew Janet would want to know more.

Addressing Emily, Janet probed, "Who was there and what did they do for his exam?" Emily explained that the doctor, nurse, and receptionist were all there. She described how the exam went, providing the details about my rectal temperature, the digital rectal exam, the groin exam, the prostate exam, and the various positions I was in. All I could do was sit there red-faced in total embarrassment.

"It ended when they finally masturbated him to orgasm and he shot his semen all over himself," she said. "I never gave a thought that he might be circumcised, either." I shifted in my seat due to my discomfort with this conversation, and I wanted to disappear.

"That sounds like quite a performance. You were lucky to be able to witness all that. Thank you for telling me this," Janet said, looking a bit surprised.

Janet turned to me across the kitchen table, where I sat staring down at the table surface.

"That would explain why Dr. Wellman asked me to keep an eye on you tonight and tomorrow. She said you might still have remnants of your pulled groin muscle and your prostate may still be irritated. She wants me to take your temperature tonight and tomorrow morning and call her if it's elevated," Janet said matter-of-factly.

I didn't know what to say. I knew if I didn't cooperate with Janet, she would report that to Dr. Wellman. She and her staff would definitely administer correction at my appointment next week. That would be uncomfortable.

"OK, we can do that later, Janet." I knew something was up, but I would have to let it play out.

Janet turned to Emily and said, "Could you get me the thermometer from the medicine cabinet, dear. I want it ready for later." Emily got right up and went into the bathroom.

"Jon, why don't you go home and freshen up and come back a little before six. I will take your temperature and then we can have some supper and relax." I agreed and got up to leave.

Emily returned to the kitchen holding a black plastic tube that looked like a fountain pen. In her other hand was a tube of lubricant. Uh-oh! She placed the items on the table in front of Janet, next to a box of tissues.

"Uhh, what's all that?" I asked.

Janet unscrewed the cap of the black tube and shook out a glass thermometer with a flat red top and a round silver bulb. "This is for your temperature, Jon. Now go home and relax. We'll see you at six," she said with a smile. This was going to be a rectal temperature for sure.

WE? Oh, boy, here it comes. I know Dr. Wellman is behind this and Janet and Emily are gleefully going along with it.

As I was stepping out the door, Janet said, "By the way, Dr. Wellman wants me to drive you to your appointment next week. Make sure you don't drive yourself; come over here first."

I just nodded, then made my way home. Janet was going to be my chaperone next week and observe my humiliating treatment at the hands of Dr. Wellman, Brenda and Tracey. I had a whole week to think about it, and it was going to occupy my mind until then. Female dominance has now been imposed very close to home.

12