My Surrender to Desire with a CD

Story Info
A college students discovers his desire for CDs.
1.2k words
4.63
12.8k
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the summer of my sophomore year of college, I stayed on campus in the summer. I had peace and quiet...and a job working on the grounds crew. It was good, active work that kept me in shape....and the evenings were free all for me. There weren't more than three or four of us left on campus, so I had complete privacy. In fact, I had an apartment for six students all to myself. I loved the hard work and the quiet evenings.

One night, a cyclist came by on his bike. He was around 40...lean...strong....and stopped for a drink from the hose outside my campus housing unit. He was friendly and we struck up a brief conversation. After he left to complete his ride, I went back inside....and engaged my usual 19-year-old habit...reading porn and masturbating. The next night, the same rider came by...and again stopped for a drink. This time our conversation was a bit longer and he was asking me questions about summer life on campus. We sat on the bench outside my housing unit and talked for a good thirty minutes. His name was Alan and he was so friendly. When I went back into my unit...my thoughts wandered. I had never been attracted to men. But it was hard to not notice his lean, slender, muscular legs. They were almost feminine. And THAT is what I couldn't stop thinking about.

Earlier that summer, I had visited an adult bookstore and found some CD/TV porn. The sight of men in lingerie was just overwhelming for me. I couldn't stop looking at the magazines and videos. One picture in particular was seared in my mind. It was a man in a one-piece woman's bathing suit...with an obvious bulge. The combination of femininity and a hard cock became the inspiration for my nightly masturbation sessions.

On the third night, Alan came by for his nightly ride and drink of water. I invited him in and we talked for a good hour or so. He sat on the sofa in my student apartment and I laid back on the floor as we talked about workouts...lifting...and everything under the sun. I found my heart racing as we talked in the growing darkness. As we talked, his foot touched mine...slowly moving up my leg. I was trembling....not sure what to do. Alan asked me how I dealt with the loneliness of summer life alone on a college campus. I laughed and told him I masturbated a lot. He asked if I ever looked at porn, and I shared with him my recent exposure to CD porn. Alan didn't judge or condemn me...he just nodded and said "I understand." When Alan left, I barely waited until he was out of sight before reaching for my favorite CD magazine and tube of KY.....my orgasm that night was powerful.

By the next night, I was actually looking for Alan as night fell on the campus. I was getting to enjoy our intimate conversations. He was safe...and just listened without judging. I heard the now familiar sound of Alan's bike and smiled. As usual I invited him in for a cold drink. This time, it seemed different as he closed the door behind him. He sat on the sofa as I laid back on the floor and our conversation continued. We talked about everything...and once again, his foot touched my leg...this time moving up my thigh as he looked into my eyes. I felt the time had come to be up front with him. "Alan, I think you need to know, I am not attracted to men. Alan smiled and said he had to use my bathroom. I thought it strange that he took his bicycling backpack with him as he left the living room.

I gasped as Alan came into the living room...wearing a one piece woman's bathing suit....a blond wig, red lipstick and thigh high stockings. I couldn't breathe...barely whispering his name: "Alan...what is this?" He quietly responded: "Call me Ellen." Without another word, he came to me and kissed me on my forehead...my cheek. I raised my face to his and kissed him on the lips. My heart was racing....I was fighting the desire...the desire that was overtaking me. He whispered quietly: "shhh....you see....it can be very different when your lover is a woman.". All I could mumble again and again was "I'm not gay...please...I'm not gay." But as I said it...I sought out his lips and kissed him back, tenderly at first. And then I surrendered...and our kiss became passionate and deep...our tongues danced as I held him in my arms. By now, my erection was nearly ripping out of my workout shorts.

Alan (now thoroughly "Ellen" in my mind) smiled and slid to his knees and lowered my shorts. My cock sprung free, desperate for his attention. He looked up into my eyes and slid his mouth over the length of my shaft. I moaned...never having felt such intense pleasure. Ellen lovingly moved his head back and forth as he placed his hand on my balls and caressed them. I couldn't take it any longer...and exploded. I cried out in passion as the orgasm ripped through my body and ropes of cum blasted down his throat.

My body was nearly limp as Ellen stood up...snuggled into my arms...and then...he kissed me! I froze. But slowly as his lips pressed up against mine, I tasted my own cum...and wanted more. I parted my lips as he did the same. Our kiss became a deep French kiss, Ellen using his tongue to push my own cum into my mouth.

Instinct and desire began to take over and I reached down to the bulge in the one-piece woman's bathing suit. It felt amazing in my hands....soft yet hard. I could feel it throb and a wet spot form on the suit. I slid to my knees and kissed the wet spot. Ellen threw his head back and moaned. Giving this amazing man pleasure became my priority.

I moved his suit out of the way and his cock was directly in my face. I looked up into his eyes and kissed the tip. His gasp encouraged me and I took a bit of it into my mouth. The taste was like nothing I ever experienced. I wanted more....and took even more into my mouth. I caressed his sexy feminine legs as I gave the first blow job of my life. Ellen looked down and whispered: "Be careful darling....I'm going to cum. I don't want to shock you since this if your first time." Looking up into his eyes, I could only nod and ask: "Would that give you pleasure?" Silently Ellen nodded yes. I sucked even harder...and then it happened....the cock in my mouth exploded. I could feel Ellen's body spasm as cum flooded my mouth and over my lips. I could feel his cock throb and pulsate. It was the most incredible feeling of my life. Ellen pulled me to my feet and I held him in my arms as our lips met yet again for the most romantic, intimate kiss of my lips. I held on to him...hoping he would come back again every night....secretly hoping he would never leave.