My Surrender to Desire with a CD Ch. 02

Story Info
A college student continues his awakening to love with a CD.
1.4k words
4.72
5.9k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By 6:00 P.M. the next night, I was at my porch....looking...hoping for the now familiar sight of Alan riding up on his bicycle. My prayers were answered at 6:15 when I heard him coming up the hill. I opened the door and this time, he brought his bike into my apartment. We closed the door and lowered the shades. Alan breathed a sigh of relief: "I wasn't sure if you were going to see me again".

I could only whisper: "I can't stop thinking about you....and about last night. It's all I have thought about all day long. I would have been devastated if you didn't come back".

Alan smiled and leaned in to kiss me. But he pulled back: "Wait..maybe Ellen should do this". I leaned in and kissed his lips.

Moaning into our kiss, I whispered: "It's all right....I know Ellen will be here soon". And with that, he took his bag and headed into my bathroom. While he changed, I lowered all the shades and lit a single scented candle. I heard the bathroom door open and knew that Ellen was coming out.

She emerged from the bathroom and I gasped. A blonde wig now flowed down from her head. Her lips were covered in bright red lipstick. And she wore a pale blue half-nightgown....what I soon learned was called a baby doll. I reached out my hands to her....and she simply melted into my embrace. There was no hesitation this time. I kissed her...I kissed her deeply.

We sat on the sofa and talked until midnight. We held hands....and talked....and kissed. We talked about everything...including our personal hopes and dreams for life. Our hands never broke their embrace. Every few minutes, she or I would lean in....and one tender kiss would open the floodgates. Our kisses became marathons of passion, need and desire. Ellen reached down and caressed the hard on nearly ripping out of my shorts. She pulled them down...bent her head down and kissed the tip of my cock, letting her tongue swirl around it. I thought I was going to pass out from the pleasure. And then....this beautiful woman stood up.

Ellen took me by the hand and started to lead me to the bedroom. I stopped her. "I don't thing this is a good idea" I weakly protested. Ellen asked my why...and I had to admit: "Because I...well..I have never..." my voice trailed off.

Ellen leaned in and kissed me sweetly: "You have never"? she asked. "Never"?

I had to confess the truth: "No...I have never had sex before. Ellen, I am a virgin". This goddess of a woman nestled into my embrace and kissed me again.

She whispered into my ear: "Jim...my sweet Jim....there is nothing you can give me that is more precious than letting me be your first. But honey...we don't have to if you don't want to. We can just go to your room and hold one another....cuddle and snuggle".

We entered my bedroom and I removed my clothes. Ellen was already in my bed and motioned for me to join her. A million thoughts went through my mind. But I knew I had to lay down next to her....feel her body next to mine...inhale her perfume....and kiss her lips one more time.

Ellen was gentle and sweet. We held hands....and kissed tenderly. The kiss deepened....our lips parted...and once again, our tongues began a dance. Responded to the pure desire in me, my penis began to stiffen. Ellen reached down and caressed it....even stroking it a bit. I moaned out loud as her hand gently caressed the turgid flesh of my hard on. My heart rate quickened as our kiss continued.

Ellen whispered over and over again: "You are such a beautiful man....I want to give myself to you". Her words were like gasoline on the fire raging within me. She reached for the nightstand and pulled out a tube of KY oil. As she spread some on my hardon, that sensation alone almost put me over the edge. My desire was peaking. My need for this woman was at fever pitch. All I could feel was "Desire". I wanted to be close to this woman that was touching my very soul. I wanted to be so close....only being "inside" her would satisfy. It was at that moment I finally understood the difference between "fucking" and "making love". Ellen laid on her back....my body naturally rolled on top of her.

My body lay on top of Ellen....as our kisses intensified even further. She took my now rock-hard cock in her hand....and placed the tip squarely at the entrance to her body. The lube worked to perfection as I began to press up into her. She moaned.....broke off our kiss and whispered: "PUSH HARD Jim...Take me"! I arched my back...and with a single THRUST...I slid into this magnificent woman.

As a 19 year old college sophomore, I had masturbated...a lot! I had masturbated frequently since I was 13. I had stroked my cock....even used sun tan oil as lubricant...I had rubbed my cock against pillows in bed....and used a vibrating sleeve. But nothing...NOTHING could prepare me for the sensations that ripped through my body as another person's skin closed around my cock...enveloping it....caressing it. I cried out in passion as my cock throbbed and pulsated inside Ellen. I held my cock motionless for a few seconds, allowing our bodies to adjust to this new feeling. I felt Ellen push into me....so I backed up...my hips moving a few inches out....and then slid back in. Again....my cock throbbed and swelled even larger. The cry of passion now came from Ellen's mouth. I crushed my lips to hers to silence her cries.

I arched my back and moved my hips back and forth....each thrust bringing me in deeper...and deeper. The tip of my cock now struck Ellen's prostate over and over again, bringing her even greater pleasure. "Jim" she screamed..."Make love to me as if I were your wife". Her words sent a shock through my system as I continued to move back and forth. Each thrust created enormous friction as my cock rubbed against the walls of her insides. The pleasure was other-worldly.

I looked down and noticed her own hard on....now wet with pre cum....and beginning to twitch. I kissed Ellen as I have never kissed another woman....and drove my cock into her again and again. All conscious thought seemed to leave us both. I felt my own body tremble as the familiar sense of a pending orgasm coursed through me....but this was like no orgasm I had ever had before. Through the fog, I heard Ellen scream: "I am going to cum...OH MY GOD...you are fucking me to an orgasm....I AM CUMMING"! Her body spasmed as the orgasm hit....and her cock shot ropes of cum between us....splashing over our bodies. The sound, sight and even the scent of this beautiful woman....moaning...writhing in passion while her cock exploded sent me over the edge. I arched my back with a final thrust. And for one brief moment, I lost touch with reality. It was as if my entire being....my body...my soul...my desires....my love....my very essence were collapsed into the head of my penis....and blasted up into Ellen's anus. As bolt after bolt ran through me....I kissed her....with all of my energy. My hips drove into her planting my seed deep within her. And, I am no longer embarrassed to admit...I burst into tears. There simply were no words...no sounds to voice what I felt. I sobbed...tears of passion...tears of joy.....tears of release.

Panting, breathless, I laid on top of her...my cock still inside her. Ellen began crying with me as we held each other tightly. We two, had in fact, become one. For what seemed hours, we neither moved nor spoke. We just held onto one another. After this intense moment of post passion cuddling....I let my cock, still semi erect (it IS an advantage to be 19 years old!) slide out of her. I moved down her body and kissed her torso. My tongue began to lap up the rivulets of cum on her stomach. I kissed them...licked them....and drank them in. And then I raised my head and tenderly kissed Ellen on the lips.

I wrapped my arms around her....and held her for hours. The silence of the night was only broken by the should of our tender kisses as I spooned her....and kissed the back of her neck....and her lips when she would lean back. Sometime before dawn, sleep finally overtook us...Ellen still nestled in my arms.

When we awoke....well...that'll be Chapter Three of this story. Where does our story end? Sigh...Last week, Ellen and I celebrated our sixth wedding anniversary....