My Swap with Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother and son enjoy each other after their body swap.
3.2k words
4.62
40.1k
51

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writer71
Writer71
112 Followers

I slept well into the morning, there was light in my room when I opened my eyes. I looked around my room and thought "wow that was quite the dream".

Pushing off the covers I got up and went to the bathroom, I needed to pee, standing in front of the toilet I reached down to hold my cock so I could pee and just met air.

"It wasn't a dream." I said to myself looking down and seeing my breasts there. I sat and peed and then wiped, I was getting good at this I thought.

Then I smelled breakfast cooking, I was starving. I hadn't had anything to eat last night with how I was feeling and if course after what happened. My fingers went down between my legs as I thought of masturbating in mom's body last night, and how absolutely hot and pleasurable it was. I was getting wet but hunger was winning the battle this morning. I opened a drawer and grabbed a tee shirt being in mom's body it would be long enough to cover me, putting it on I opened the door and headed downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen and saw mom there cooking bacon and pancakes, it was surreal seeing me there but knowing it was mom. She turned, saw me and smiled, she was dressed in a pair of sweat pants and nothing else, she looked good I thought.

"Good morning sunshine." she said. "how did you sleep?"

"Really good." I replied. "how about you?"

"Very well thanks." mom replied. "and I imagine you would sleep well after the orgasms you had last night."

I looked at her as I started to blush. "You heard me I take it, and you are one to talk, it sounded like you had a few of your own too"

Mom blushed a bit "well I had to... well you know try it out."

"And?" I asked smiling and blushing a bit myself.

"I will admit stroking it felt really, really good."

As mom was saying that I looked down and I could see the growing tent forming in her sweat pants.

"You must have liked it." I said "you are getting hard thinking of it." of course the thought of myself masturbating last night was exciting me as well, but luckily it didn't show.

Now mom really blushed. "how do you do it?" she asked me "this thing is always hard and when it is I want to play with it, how do you get anything done in the day? I woke up this morning with a hard on and had to jerk off again to get it to go away."

"You get used to it" I laughed. "And I bet you didn't need much coaxing to masturbate again this morning?" seeing the now full tent from her erect cock.

Mom turned a bit trying to hide her erection.

"Don't worry." I said, "I have seen it lots."

"I guess you have." she said with a smile. "I feel the fabric moving over my head and it feels good, I just want to touch it. I masturbated when I woke up and all I want is to do it again"

"I know what you mean." I said with a bit of a laugh. "I played with it almost every morning and evening."

We sat at the table in the kitchen and continued our conversation as we ate breakfast.

"It is funny." I continued. "we would have never had a conversation like this even yesterday, but last night wasn't your typical night."

"Not at all." mom said with a bit of a laugh as well then looking down at the tent in her pants. "things are a bit different now."

We continued chatting about different things and laughing as well, it was one of the best breakfasts that we had shared in a long time probably ever.

Once we were finished eating mom said. "I need to take care of this. I can't take it anymore I want to jerk off so bad."

"I know what you mean." I replied. "I have been thinking of last night and I want to play with my pussy again too."

Mom started upstairs and I followed her, leaving the dirty dishes on the table.

"I will give you something that you will like" I say going into my room. I take a box from under my bed and pull out a fleshlight and some lube, going back to mom's room she was taking of her shirt, her cock standing straight up.

I see her hard cock and stop thinking how good it looks, feeling my pussy get wet as I get more excited.

Mom sees me "what is that" she asked.

I hold up the fleshlight and unscrew the end showing the sex toy vagina that was inside. "A bit of lube and slide you cock in, it feels really good." I tell her putting a finger in it and moving it around.

Mom giggles and takes the toy and puts it on her bed "I guess I have something for you too." She says opening her bedside drawer and taking out a bag and handing it too me. "You will figure it out" she said with a smile.

As soon as I took the bag from her, mom picked up the fleshlight and was putting lube on the opening, she wasn't waisting any time I thought. I left her room leaving the door open and went to my room doing the same, not closing the door.

I sat on my bed, our conversation and seeing mom's hard cock had gotten me quite worked up, and she was not the only one that wanted to masturbate.

I opened the bag and while I was pouring the contents out on my bed I heard mom from the other room "oh that feels good." she moaned, obviously she was liking the fleshlight.

So in mom's bag was a bullet vib, a jack rabbit which looked interesting, I picked it up and looked it over.

"Oh fuck yes" I could hear mom from the other room, I got up and quietly went down the hall and looked around the corner and into her room.

Mom was laying on her bed holding the fleshlight with both hands and slowly moving it up and down her hard cock. As I watched she pushed it down burying her cock all the way and slowly sliding it up till the tip emerged then slowly back in.

While she was doing that she was moaning and saying how good it felt not being quiet about it at all. I remembered how good doing that did feel. What I didn't realize is I had put my hand between my legs watching mom masturbate, I was now super horny and crazy wet.

I went back to my room and I knew which toy I wanted to try. The last two items in mom's bag were two dildoes, one looked like a normal size and the second which was quite large almost frighteningly so. I went to my bed and picked up the big one, it was so big when I was holding it and all I could think of was how good it would feel deep inside me, I wanted it so bad.

There was a suction cup on the bottom and I knew exactly how I was going to use it, I wet the bottom with my tougne and stuck it to the floor. I got on my knees and positioned myself over it I wanted it in me like nothing I ever wanted before.

I lowered myself down and felt the big head touch my lips, I took my hand and using my fingers opened my lips and exposing my wet hole. I moved my hips to the right position and lowered myself down. Feeling the big head pressing against my pussy but not going in and I wanted it so bad in me, I pushed down harder onto the big cock and felt it pressing up against me.

I wanted to feel it open me. "Come on." I said in frustration. "get in there."

All of a sudden 'pop' in it went and I let out a cry of pleasure. "oh fuck!" was all I could say as the thick cock opened my wet hungry pussy to capacity.

"Oh fuck!" I said again. "God it is so big."

I slowly took it deeper into me feeling some pain with the huge size but also absolute pleasure that it was giving me, I wanted it all in me so bad.

I heard mom moaning loud again. "this feels so good on my hard cock." Knowing how good that toy felt on my hard cock, but also how amazing this one felt inside of me.

There was enough in me now that I started fucking it up and down and every time I went down I took more in me. I was moaning louder now with each motion I would moan loud as the big toy filled me to capacity, my wet pussy making lots of sloppy wet sounds.

I took a hard thrust down and took the whole big dildo inside of me. "Oh fuck" I cried out again "it is so big, fuck my pussy is so stretched." I couldn't help it as it was opening me so much, the pain was there but the pleasure was overwhelming.

Moaning loud I started moving up and down on it in long strokes going faster and faster "oh fuck me" I said "fuck me hard and deep"

At that point I heard mom cry out in orgasm she came long and hard and it made me hotter as I kept moaning, riding the big cock in long hard strokes.

I don't know how much longer I kept riding that big dildo but soon the pleasure was too much and I exploded in orgasm. I cried out loud "oh god I am cumming" and I came hard. This orgasm was different than with my clit, it was stronger and deep inside me. It spread through my body in deep strong waves one after the other, I rode and screamed till I couldn't do it anymore and finally just sat in the big dildo trying to catch my breath.

I finally calmed down and caught my breath, my legs stopped shaking enough that I could get up and off the dildo, it was glistening wet with my juice and the bottom was covered with the my foamy white wet cum. All I could think of was 'wow' I had never experienced anything near like that masturbating before. My hand went down to my pussy that I just abused for my own pleasure, my lips were engorged and tender, so was my hole which was worked and open.

I put my shirt back on and on wobbly legs I went down the hall, mom's room was empty. I went downstairs and walked into the kitchen mom was there with a smile on her face.

"Thank you for the toy" she said to me "it felt amazing"

Smiling back at her "I think I heard you say that a couple of times before you came."

I went and got a drink if water from the tap, I was so thirsty.

"I came so hard" she said "I love feeling cum shooting out of my cock, it is a different orgasm than my old body. I filled that toy up good."

"I looked in while you were masturbating." I told her. "you were doing long slow strokes with the fleshlight, I always liked how that felt. It was pretty hot watching you do that too."

I went over to the table and picked up the plates and was bending over the dishwasher putting them away.

"That is a nice view" mom said "I didn't realize it before, but I do now"

"What is that?" I turned and asked.

"You bent over" she continued "your shirt it just long enough to cover you when you are standing, but when you bend over I can see your ass and your pussy."

I blushed a bit as mom said that. "thank you." I said with a smile. "I did like seeing your hard cock earlier too."

"I looked in on you as well after I had cum, and watched you riding that big dildo and moaning. Your back was to the door and I noticed how nice your shape was."

I was blushing and smiling looking at mom, getting warm remembering that and excited with the thought of being watched.

"Funny you decided to use that toy" mom continued "I never did actually get it in me, it was too big. I bought it online and when it came in I just thought, this is bigger than advertised" she said with a laugh.

"It was hard to get in" I replied "I had to really put a lot of weight on it, but I wanted it in me so bad, I guess I made it happen"

"It must have felt good?" mom asked "you came really hard and for a long time, at least it sounded like you did."

Then she looked down "here we go again" getting up she revealed the tent in her pants again.

"It felt amazing" I told her "there was a pain pleasure thing going on, but the pleasure was like nothing else"

Seeing mom's cock hard in her pants was making me even more excited. She was starting to go upstairs again probably to masturbate again but I stopped her.

"Finish helping me clean up the dishes before going to jerk off again." I said to her with a smile.

I had an idea but wanted to see what would happen, I knew when I bent over my shirt didn't cover me completely you could see the bottom of my ass and my pussy and I also knew that mom liked that view.

"You wash the stuff in the sink" I said "and I will finish loading the dishwasher."

I got dishes but took a while when I was loading them into the dishwasher, I stood to get more and mom was looking.

"Like what you see?" I asked getting some more stuff off the table to put in the dishwasher.

"Very much." Mom replied "you pussy is still a little red and puffy from that toy and looks all nice and wet."

"It is wet for sure." I replied, taking longer than I should have to put the dishes in.

Then I felt a hand on my hip.

"Oh god yes." I thought to myself. I wanted mom's hard cock in me more than anything right then.

"Do you need some help?" Mom asked.

"Yes I do." I almost whimpered, still bent over I backed up a bit and felt something poke against me, I knew it was his hard cock.

I don't know what had come over me but when I saw that tent again all I could think of was mom's hard cock and how much I wanted to feel it inside of me.

"With what?" Mom asked, a deviant sound in her voice.

Still bent over. "There is a spot here that needs something put into it." I said.

"What hole is that?" Mom asked again. Thinking she was either stupid or playing me, but I couldn't take it anymore

"Oh god!" I said "push it in me."

With that the hand on my hip tightened and I could feel the tip of mom's hard cock finding its way between my lips. I pushed back into it as he moved into me and I felt the whole length of his hard shaft slide into me.

I let out a gasp of pleasure "oh, fuck me deep and hard" I exclaimed as I moved my hands holding onto the counter now.

Mom was holding my hips with both hands now and she was fucking me in and out with long slow strokes. "You pussy feels so good." mom exclaimed.

"Fuck me good with your big hard cock." I replied, and moaning I managed to say. "Your big hard cock feels so good in my pussy mom."

Picking up the pace her cock felt so good in me I just wanted deeper and harder.

I felt mom's hand come off my hip, I had enjoyed feeling that strong hand holding me there. But the hand and arm moved around me and down towards my pussy, her fingers quickly found my clit and rubbed it with the years of experience that mom had with it. She knew just how to touch my little nub and soon my hips were bucking and I was crying out with pleasure.

"Faster, harder!" I cried "I am going to cum!"

Mom didn't let up, her cock pounding me hard and those fingers expertly working my clit. I soon exploded in orgasm, crying out loudly.

Mom kept going. Fucking me at a frantic pace now and those fingers still pleasuring my hard clit.

As another wave of orgasm hit me. "Oh fuck I am still cumming!" I cried not wanting the pleasure to end. For what seemed like forever wave after wave of orgasm hit me.

Then I hear mom cry out loud, she grabbed my hips hard, leaving my clit and pushed all the way in me. "I am cumming" she exclaimed hearing that and feeling her cock twitch inside of me made me cum one last final time and we both cried out together in pleasure.

I was breathless holding the counter as I felt mom pulled out of me, I straightened and took a few wobbly steps, feeling cum run down the inside of my thigh. A couple of more steps and I sat on one of the chairs in the kitchen, I could feel my sloppy pussy against the leather.

Mom had sat as well and we were just looking at each other.

"Wow" she exclaimed "that was so good, that toy felt good but your pussy was even better."

I smiled "well I guess it is really your pussy. Or was yours." I laughed.

"You know." mom continued. "The way you came today, I don't think I ever had an orgasm like that, I never used that big toy. You seem to be getting more enjoyment from my body than I ever did. I love your body I will say, I love how my hard cock feels, how I come and what it feels like sliding into something hot and wet." She finished the last one with a wink.

"I will admit to the same." I replied. "Having your body has been amazing so far, I have had orgasms I never imagined possible. And when I get horny, I want and need things like that huge dildo I had to have it in me. Also when I saw that tent again knowing what was under it, it just came over me, I had to feel it in me. And it felt good" I said back to her with a wink.

"I think this might be the start of something really wonderful." Mom told me with a smile.

Writer71
Writer71
112 Followers