My Swap with Mom Ch. 01

Story Info
A wish causes a son and mother to swap bodies.
1.7k words
4.25
40.3k
62

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writer71
Writer71
111 Followers

I was a normal 19 year old boy in his last year of high school, but I got teased bad and often it was a difficult time. The only place I was comfortable was at home, it was only my mother and I, and she always tried to help me feel better.

One day the teasing was particularly bad, when I got home I was crying and was in tears. It was Friday and mom would not be home till late she was having dinner with friends. I was feeling depressed and sad, I hated my life and just wanted to be someone else. I sat in the dark feeling sorry for myself, just thinking how I wished I wasn't me. When my mom got home from work, I told her what had happened. She comforted me and told me I was better than them but it didn't help. She gave me a big hug and I hugged her back. I hugged her so tight and I wanted it so bad.

I said "I wish I was someone else".

And that is when everything changed.

My eyes were closed and I could still feel that hug but something was different, I opened my eyes and when I looked at mom I saw my face looking back, what was this I thought? The expression on my face was just as confused.

"What is happening?" I watched myself say.

I looked back "I have no idea."

At this point I took my hand and dragged me into the bathroom and in front of the mirror, mom and me were looking back.

I raised my hand to touch my face, but mom's hand went up and touched hers.

Then the other me said "I'm you, and you are me!"

Mom walked out of the bathroom and went and sat on the sofa, she looked at me with wild eyes. "What is happening." she said.

Following her I sat beside. "I have no idea!" I looked down seeing her breasts and body. "What do we do now?"

"I don't know." she said. "I am tired, confused and have no idea what is doing on I am going to bed, hopefully this is a dream and tomorrow when I wake up everything will be back to normal."

I watched mom get up and walk upstairs, I wasn't sure what to do either, I waited a few minutes and then followed, going into my room and closing the door.

I started getting ready for bed, without thinking I took my shirt off and realized I had a bra on, and then it really hit me I am in mom's body!

I slipped off my slacks, revealing my long legs and a pair of white cotton panties. I had looked at mom and always thought she was attractive, her shoulder length red hair and freckles, her breasts that were nice probably a handful, her slim figure and curvy hips and of course her nice round ass.

I reached to my back, trying to undo the clasp on my bra and after fighting with it for a while managed to get it undone. I slipped the bra off, there was the relief of being out of it but also the feel of the cool air on my nipples. I looked down seeing them nice and hard, I brought a hand up cupping my breast which felt nice and with my other hand I softly pinched my nipple, this felt good and sent shivers through my body.

I walked over to my bathroom, we both had ensuite baths, as always I bushed my teeth getting ready for bed, when this was done I moved to the toilet to pee, I stood there and out of habit i pulled down the front of my panties to pull out my cock.

"Yes, that won't work" I said and pulled my panties down and turned and sat. I started peeing and it was an interesting and different feeling. I got some paper and put my hand down to wipe, oh yes that was a new sensation for sure.

I got up and kicked off my panties then stood in front of the mirror and looked at mom's naked body.

Even though mom was 44 she still looked really good, she had some stretch marks from me, her breasts were nice but did sag a bit, I turned and so did her round bum, I gave it a squeeze, it did feel nice. Turning back I looked at mom's trimmed pussy in the mirror and of course the lips just poking out of them. I realized then that I was getting excited looking at her naked body and I felt a nice warm feeling down between my legs.

Ok, I wanted to masturbate right there and see what her pussy felt like. I turned off the lights and climbed into bed, I opened my legs and my hand went right down to my pussy. I softy rubbed it at first feeling the warm lips with my fingers, that was a feeling I knew, I had been with a few girls. But now there was a new feeling of how my fingers felt rubbing my lips.

I took my index finger and put some pressure on it and felt it part my soft lips, my finger felt the heat and wetness and my pussy felt the sensation of something pushing its way in and that felt really good. I let my finger slowly go deeper into my lips as I moved it up and down, then I felt the sensation of it moving over my clit.

I had seen online about a woman's clit but now I was experiencing it first hand. I let my finger explore that place at the top of my lips and the sensation of it moving around. I easily found the hard nub and started rubbing it, the sensation was amazing like nothing I have ever felt without thinking of it my hips were moving and pushing my pelvic bone up to my finger.

My other hand went down, opening my lips and exposing my clit for my busy finger. I was letting instinct take over my finger was rubbing my clit back and forth faster and faster as quick as my hand could move. I hadn't noticed but I was moaning, my breath getting shorter, my finger rubbing my clit hard and as fast as it could the pleasure was amazing my hips moving up and down pushing into my busy finger. As fast and as hard as I could go I rubbed my hard little clit I couldn't get enough of the feeling and the pleasure, and then the explosion hit me.

I don't know how to explain my first orgasm as a woman but it was the most amazing thing I had ever felt. My body stiffened and my back arched my fingers rubbing my clit so fast, then there was an electricity that started in my clit and moved out from there my body shook and I kept trying to rub my clit feeling the pleasure through my body. Then the shaking was too much I let out a scream in pleasure and my body relaxed still shaking as my orgasm still pulsed through my body.

I layed in bed exhausted but glowing in the pleasure of my orgasm, without thinking I brought my wet fingers up to my mouth and licked my wet juice off of them while I could still feel my pussy pulsing.

I heard something coming from mom's room, I got up with wobbly legs and went close to the wall putting my ear against it and I could hear her moaning. Soon I heard mom cry out in pleasure too.

"Oh my god." I said to myself quietly. "she is masturbating too."

I stood listening and didn't realize my hand went down and was rubbing my pussy again, I just came and I was horny as hell thinking of my mom in my body, stroking her hard cock... My hard cock.

Thinking of that I just pushed two fingers into me, oh god a new sensation. I had fingered a couple of girls before, but having fingers in me was so much better, I can see why they liked it.

I slid my two fingers in and out of my pussy enjoying the feeling standing at the wall listening but mom had gone quiet after her orgasm. I decided returning to my bed was the best idea and I layed down, opening my legs wide I put my fingers back into my pussy. I slowly slipped my two fingers in me, feeling how good it felt I started going faster and then pushing in a third feeling the pleasure of my vagina being pushed open. I pushed my fingers in as deep as I could but I wanted to feel it deeper in me. I had seen some porn, I needed a toy something to put in me and fuck myself with, a dildo would have been perfect but I didn't have one.

I got up and started looking around my room and saw my hairbrush sitting there it had a fairly thick and ridged handle, I went into the bathroom and found a round shampoo bottle, finally my mag light which was nice and big for sure.

I got back into bed with what I had found, I took the hairbrush first since it was smallest and slowly pushed it into me.

The ridges of the handle felt good going into me, I was so wet and slippery. Soon I was sliding it faster and pushing it in me as far as I could, I was moaning but wanted more, I pulled the brush out and got the flashlight and put it in me. I pushed it deep, oh god it felt good, thicker than my brush and I liked that feeling. Then I heard mom moaning again, oh that was hot to hear. I started fucking myself faster and as deep as I could with the flashlight and with my other hand started rubbing my clit again, it wasn't long before I had another orgasm and after I cried out I heard mom doing the same. I came hard and long again, I managed to pull the flashlight out of myself before falling asleep.

Writer71
Writer71
111 Followers