My Sweet and Neglected Grandmother

Story Info
My grandmother couldn't resist anymore.
3.4k words
4.6
226.8k
172
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Illogical
Illogical
526 Followers

My name is David Burke, I am a-20 year-old college student. I enjoy working out, partying, and playing video games, you know usual college kid stuff. But in my spare time I also enjoy reading erotica online. I found this website called literotica about 4 years ago and I've been hooked ever since.

My favorite categories are: Mature, Milf, Mother or mom, housewives, cougar or just taboo in general. But lately I found all these grandmother stories and started to become obsessed with them. At first, I thought they were going to be a little weird, but that wasn't the case.

Just the idea of banging a neglected granny made me cum hard every time. That´s when I started becoming obsessed with my grandmother.

Her name is Jane, and she has this happy, bubbly- personality. She´s always in a good mood. You know like every other grandmother. After her husband died 6 years ago, she started going to church to be part of one those "praying" groups, to keep her mind occupied I suppose. My grandmother always had a nice figure but ever since my grandfather died, she took dieting and exercising more seriously. My guess is that she did not want to fall into a deep depression.

I always wondered if my grandmother ever felt lonely, you know, if she ever missed "male companionship".

This is when my fixation started. Now don´t get me wrong, I´m not saying she looks like an 18-year-old or something like that, but she looks really good for her age. She has a trim waist, sexy mature hips, what looked like a firm ass and set of big full tits.

Sometimes she wore sundresses with thin straps that gave her a very nice, deep, creamy white cleavage. I just wanted to bury my face in her tits and suck her nipples.

Long story short every time I read one those granny stories, I ended blowing my load thinking of my church-going grandmother just bouncing up and down my hard cock, moaning like a bitch in heat.

This summer my parents told me they were going on a second honeymoon across Europe and I couldn´t come with them, for obvious reasons. I was excited because I was gonna have the whole house for myself, but my hopes and dreams where quickly crushed when mom told me that grandma was coming to stay with me.

"Jesus... Way to shit on my summer mom." I told her, annoyed that my summer plans were ruined before they even began.

"Excuse me?! What did you say?!" said my mom, clearly pissed. I knew that wasn't the best choice of words, but I was annoyed. I had already started making plans and everything.

"Mom it's just...Don't get me wrong. I love grandma and everything but why is she coming here? I don't need a babysitter. I´m 20 years old!"

"David, when we told her about our trip, she told us she wanted to come over to spend some time with you, but if you want to be a little brat about it, you can call her yourself and tell her you don´t want her here annoying you" Mom said, clearly pissed about my attitude.

"And don't you ever curse at me again! You're lucky I'm in a good mood since I'm going to Italy in a couple of days."

"Jeez! Alright! calm down... I just wanted to enjoy my summer a little."

"She's not gonna be here the whole summer David, so it´s not the end of the world. You can still hang out with your friends." Dad said, walking into the room. My dad has always been the cool dad. I knew he understood what I meant but it was just not worth fighting with mom over this.

"Yeah, ok, whatever," I mumbled.

But then I thought that it wouldn´t be so bad having her walking around the house in those outfits I like so much.

Just the thought of my grandmother wearing those sundresses I like so much, while she bakes or cleans around the house made my cock twitch.

The day before my parents left for Europe, my grandmother arrived.

I came down to say hi and she looked good as always. She was wearing a green V-neck short sleeve shirt and a nice pair of blue jeans that make her ass look wonderful.

"Hi, David! Come here darling. Give grandma a hug." she beamed, walking up to me and giving me a hug.

I could feel her soft tits pressed on my chest, and she smelled fantastic as well. I hugged her tightly, trying to feel those big tits on my chest as much as I could. I roamed my hands up and down her back and waist as well. But had to make it quick since I could feel my cock begin to stir.

Grandma was like 5´6, so she felt small on my 6´4 frame.

"Hi gran, long time no see. How are you?"

"Oh, you know, sweetie same old stuff. How about you, David? You better stop growing," she said smiling up at me.

"Nothing new really. College, working out, hanging out with friends. You know the usual." I answered, giving a shrug.

After some quick catching up. Grandma went up to the guest room, and later helped Mom finish packing. I went to my room, locked the door and had a toe-curling orgasm, remembering my grandmother's tits pressed against my chest.

I thought I would have to drive them to the airport, but dad hired this fancy limousine. Apparently, he was going all out on this "second honeymoon".

It was the Tuesday afternoon after my parents left when I came into the kitchen and saw some cooking supplies on the counter. I knew grandma was gonna bake something. That´s when she came out from the pantry holding a box of baking soda.

But what immediately caught my attention was the light-blue sundress she was wearing. "Holy shit," I muttered. I couldn't stop staring at her deep cleavage and those creamy-white globes that jiggled with every step she took. Her brown hair braided and hanging down her back, she looked so fucking beautiful.

"Davey, hi sweetie. I'm gonna bake some cookies, or do you prefer brownies?" she asked, smiling at me.

Her question snapped me out of my trance and managed to mumble, "uh yeah, cookies sound good.... thanks" I sounded like a dumbass.

"Cookies it is, then. Do you want a drink? I made lemonade."

"Yeah, I´ll take some lemonade."

I stayed and we started talking about regular stuff like college, plans after college, and my friends.

"So, David. Any girlfriend you havent told me about?... or girlfriends?" she said with a mischievous smile.

I laughed. "No, not really., I've been on a couple of dates here and there, but some of those girls are just...immature sometimes even shallow. I feel like I can't even have a proper conversation with some of them."

She started saying something, but I was just lost staring at her cleavage. I was just obsessed like that.

"I know there has to be a nice girl somewhere in that big college dear." I heard her say.

She looked at me and I immediately looked up. She just caught me staring at her cleavage. I didn't know what to do or say. To say I was embarrassed would be an understatement. I could feel my face burning a little, but grandma just looked at me for a couple of seconds and gave me a smile.

I had to get out of there, the silence was killing me.

"David, dear, I´ll call you when the cookies are ready," she said, giving me a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek. God, she smelt great as well!

"Su..sure," I said, exiting the kitchen as quickly as possible.

I ran upstairs to my room to jack off, again. Her tits, the kiss, and her scent had my dick as hard as a piece of steel.

I didn´t even look for a video, I just pictured myself pulling down the straps of her dress, sucking her nipples, then bending her over the counter and fucking her until she pissed herself.

"Oh, grandma." I moaned as I blew my load all over the carpet.

It was one of those toe curling, eye rolling orgasms...fuck it felt so good.

Like 10 seconds later grandma knocked on my door to ask me if I wanted frosted cookies or just chocolate chip. The knocking scared me so badly, I almost fell from my chair.

"No..um..chocolate chip is good," I answered, struggling to sound normal.

"Holy shit! What if she heard me?!" I thought. "No way, I don´t think I was that loud," I muttered.

Forty-five minutes later I went down to get some cookies, told her they were really good, and went up to my room. Even though I wanted to stay near her, I just didn´t want to get caught being a pervert again.

Later that night I came down and saw she was in the living room reading a book.

"Hey, gran, what are you reading?"

"Oh, just a book about life lessons on how you should just enjoy yourself while you´re alive, not to dwell on the past."

"That´s deep stuff right there," I said sitting next to her.

"How about we watch a movie? We can go downstairs and watch it on the big screen," I suggested. Dad had the basement into a home movie theater.

"Sure, let's go, dear. I´m just gonna change into something more comfortable," she said, walking making her to the stairs.

I went to the basement to get everything ready. I chose a movie called "Live by Night" with Ben Affleck. I was pretty sure grandma hadn´t seen this movie.

I heard steps coming down the stairs, but what I saw, I´ll never forget.

My grandmother changed into a long, black silk nightgown, with lace straps. It gave her a nice deep cleavage, as she walked to the couch I could see the deep curve of her ass. It was a little dark, so I couldn´t really tell if she was wearing panties or not. I like to think she wasn't wearing any.

She had also let her hair fall down past her shoulders. God, she looked fucking hot! There was no way I was going to focus on the movie now.

"Sweetie, can you get me a glass of red wine?"

"Sure." I said, walking to the bar.

When I returned, she patted the seat next to her. I sat down and she cuddled up to me.

I put my arm around her, and she snuggled closer. Since I'm taller than her, I had a perfect view of her cleavage from above. I could feel my cock start to thicken inside my boxers. I just wanted to lean in, kiss her neck, and work my way down.

Maybe like 40 minutes into the movie, they started fucking. There was a lot of fucking. If I had known, I would've never picked that movie.

"You´ve gotta be shittin me." I thought.

My grandma never said anything, she just kept on watching. At this point my cock was almost full mast. I started squirming a little trying to comfortable, but didn´t want to make it too obvious.

Then my grandma started rubbing her soft hand on my leg, going up and down, lightly caressing my thigh. I started feeling a little hot...this was bad. I tried thinking about something else. Anything, but her hand felt so good. I couldn't focus on anything else.

Her hand just kept going, then started going upwards. At this point I started to panic a little. She was getting really close to throbbing cock.

"Um..gran-grandma...?" I stuttered.

"Yes, dear?" she said, never looking at me.

"Maybe we should call it a night. I'm a little tired." I said, trying to sound convincing.

She looked at me, her brown eyes were a little glazed, her face close to mine. I just wanted to lean in and kiss her.

"Is that what you really want?" she said, staring at me.

"You know, David, earlier today, I heard you." she said, her hand getting closer to my dick.

"Heard me? Wh...what are you talking about?" I asked, looking down at her hand.

"When I went up to ask you about the cookies. I heard you moan my name.... what were you doing?" she asked in a low voice.

My eyes widened, not knowing what to say. "I..I must´ve been dreaming," I said, knowing very well how stupid that sounded.

"Dreaming...Is that so? I think you're lying to me David. So, the fact that you were staring at my tits earlier had nothing to do with it?" She knew what I had been doing and was just teasing me at this point.

"I know how you´re always staring at me. I´m not angry, dear, so don´t worry. If anything, I´m flattered that a handsome young man like yourself finds me... alluring."

"How long have you had this little crush on me?" she asked softly.

I swallowed the lump on my throat before speaking. "I...um...I don´t....like a year, two maybe" I answered, my voice shaking.

"Earlier today in your room.... were you masturbating to your grandmother?" I could barely nod. "I see, don´t worry sweetie like I said I´m not mad, I was just.... surprised."

She looked down and I knew she could see the outline of my pulsing dick.

"Oh my, so big" she muttered, "tell me... what are you thinking about, David?"

At this point I could feel my heart almost beating out of my chest, there was no way in hell this could be happening.

"Gran... I..I'm sorry I didn't." I tried saying something, but she cut me off.

I felt her hand squeeze my dick through my shorts, making me gasp and jump.

"Tell me what you were thinking about, David. If you don't. I´ll call and tell your mother what a dirty little pervert you are.... you wouldn´t want that, would you dear?" she said in a very serious yet wicked tone, while squeezing my dick.

It was as if she was a different woman all of a sudden.

"Gran I'm sorry...I."

"Tell me David, or I'll call your mother." she cut me off.

"I...I was thinking about you....about fucking you," I said, not caring at that point. Her hand felt so good, she kept stroking my dick through my shorts.

"Mmm, I see., I'm pretty sure there´s more, right darling...what else?" she asked in a sultry voice.

"I was...shit....I was thinking about bending you over the counter and fucking you hard until you came all over the kitchen floor," I said, fighting the urge to cum.

"Oh, my goodness.... I didn't know you liked me that much...who would´ve thought you were such a nasty little bastard."

"Keep talking." she said, breathing heavily, her hand going faster.

"I imagined cumming all over your face, coating it with my cum."

Then she kissed me hard, our tongues fighting for dominance, the touch was electric, we were like animals.

I moved down to kiss her neck just as I had imagined so many times. I ripped the front of her gown, not caring anymore. Her tits were perfect, round with just a hint of sag and gum-drop pink nipples that were begging to be sucked.

"Ohhh, yes! Suck my tits, David, I know how much you like them," she said panting.

Her hands held my head in place. I kissed, licked, and sucked her tits like a possessed man.

"David, wait. I can't take it anymore," she said pushing me away. For a moment I thought she was regretting it already.

She hiked up her nightgown all the way to her waist and said, "lick my fucking cunt, David, lick your grandmother's cunt! I fucking need this," she hissed.

I sat for a moment just staring at her glistening folds. Her pubic hair was dense, although neatly trimmed along the sides, and darker than the hair on her head. I could smell the scent of her sex. It was driving me insane and I couldn´t wait any longer.

I quickly got down on my knees and buried my face between her legs. "Oh baby." She moaned, the moment my tongue made contact with her pussy lips; I could feel her shiver.

I thought my head would explode when my tongue slid between her pussy lips and I fastened my mouth on her, sucking, feeling her long, pussy lips unfurling as my tongue probed, tasting her sweet nectar. I could see her cunt clearly, the little, glistening head of her clit peeking out.

"Oh god yes! Keep sucking, don´t stop. Don't you dare fucking stop!" she wailed.

I´ve never heard my grandmother say a curse word in my life. I couldn´t believe that my sweet, loving grandmother was saying all those things. If only her church friends knew, I thought.

"Lick your grandmother's pussy. Oh God, it´s been so long!" she moaned.

Her body trembled when she felt my lips close on her clit and my tongue began to tease it.

"Fuck yes! right there!" she growled.

Her breathing was ragged, and her body started shake. "I'm..gonna.... Dav." she mumbled. Her thighs clamped down on my head I saw her back arch and knew this was it. I looked up and saw her eyes roll to the back of her head.

Then I felt a stream of water hit my face. Holy shit, grandma was squirter!" I thought.

"OH, SHIIIT! LICK MY CUNT YOU DIRTY FUCKER! YES!" she yelled as she squirted all over my face. I kept as her orgasm ripped through her body.

A few seconds later she pushed me away. I just sat there looking up at her, trying to process what just happened.

She was drenched in sweat, those big tits glistening, her skin flushed red.

"God, that was delicious dear." she said smirking.

She sat up and said, "I guess grandmommy owes you something. Come here."

My dick was almost ripping through my shorts. She pulled my shorts down, obviously way past the point of caring.

"Oh my, what a big cock you have darling. A very nice, young, hard cock," she said with a predatory smile.

"How big is it, sweetie." she asked, licking her lips.

"Like seven inches, almost eight," I answered, breathing heavily.

"God, granny has never seen one this big before baby" she said kissing the side of my dick, sending a shiver up my spine.

"You´re gonna make a girl very happy one day, dear," she said looking up at me, leaning forward to lick the tip.

"Oh, grandma you have no idea...how long I´ve thought of this."

She looked up and smiled wickedly. "Nobody sucks a cock like grandma does, dear." she said as she took my cock into her warm mouth.

"Holy fuck!" I moaned.

She started bobbing her head back and forth, her light brown eyes staring directly into mine. She cupped my balls gently massaging them. The she took my cock all the way down to the base. I´ve gotten blowjobs before, but not one girl had ever taken my cock all the way down her throat.

The feeling was indescribable.

I could feel my cum boiling in my balls., I wasn't gonna last much longer.

"Fuck, grandma...I...I'm gonna..." I moaned.

That´s when I felt her one of her slender fingers tease my rosebud, slowly. Until now I´ve only read about ass play, but in that moment it felt amazing. After a few seconds of teasing, she slid her finger in very gently.

"Fuck," I grunted as I filled my grandmother mouth with my warm cum. Her eyes widened at the amount, but she swallowed everything.

She nursed my cock in her mouth, bobbing her head slowly, licking my cock clean.

"Did you like that, honey?" she asked, licking her lips.

"Holy shit, that was...amazing."

We lay there for a few minutes, listening to the sounds of our breathing. We were spent.

She sat up and gave me a gentle kiss on my lips. "Your face is drenched," she said, wiping her cum off my chin.

"That means it was good, huh? I didn´t know you were a squirter, grandma" I said chuckling.

"I´m not usually, but it was that good, and just think we still a whole summer before your parents come home. We're going to have so much fun together!" she said with a wicked grin.

______________________________________________________

Hey people.

I hope you enjoy, thanks for all the positive feedback on my other stories.

Grandma Jane and David will return.

Story edited by TNsourdough45.

Regards,

PD.

Illogical
Illogical
526 Followers