My Sweet and Sexy in Law

Story Info
Does a sister-in-law count?
769 words
4.17
37.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is another short story that is a stand alone. Enjoy. All characters are adults meaning over 18 years,)

I guess you might think I have lived a sheltered life. I have withstood many small temptations but sometimes think I regret not taking a chance. I'm in my early 60s and my wife in her 50s. She has a sister that is in her early 40s. On the one occasion where I threw caution to the wind it involved that very sister, Anna.

It was the advent of my wife's birthday when she turned 50 and her sister came to visit us to help with the preparations for her party. I think we had always had a mutual attraction for each other but nothing more than a few hugs and cheek kisses when arriving or leaving. Our house wasn't so big so she had to sleep in the library next to the kitchen on a sofa. All night I occasionally woke and thought of her so close and yet so far in her night clothes. It was most tempting.

Early Saturday morning my wife went for a long hair appointment she had scheduled for her birthday. She had informed both of us she would be at the hair salon the next morning when we got up so we wouldn't worry about where she was. I got up as usual and was fiddling in the kitchen making coffee in my bathrobe when my sister-in-law got up. She came in wearing her silky black nightie and she looked so blame hot I whistled under my breath as I got an immediate hard on.

She came over looking for a hug and of course I reached out to her automatically. But this time she came much closer than usual and my cock responded in no time, sticking partly out of my bathrobe and into her scantily clad midriff. I really felt embarrassed and started to move back from her but she brought her hips in closer and started rubbing against my boner. So I just thought we will wait and see what happens here if I join in with her. I muttered, "I feel so embarrassed but it doesn't seem to bother you. I gather you don't want any coffee."

I reached down and drew her closer pulling her ass in tighter to me and she just kept squirming against my hard tool. I had to up the ante so I reached to cup one breast and caress it. She moaned so I moved both hands to her breasts as I sought to kiss her again and she responded with lots of tongue. We French kissed as our hands explored each other's bodies. With her tongue chasing mine and her hands stroking my hard cock I thought she might be considering a BJ. She didn't drop down in front of me though so I was confused.

Not sure where this was going I sort of backed off but she took me by the hand and led me into the library where her sofa bed was. She reached down and lifted her nightie up and off revealing a compact desirable body that I had always suspected was there. I slipped off my robe standing there naked with my cock pointing straight out. I couldn't believe my luck.

She lay down on her bed and motioned me to join her. She opened her legs allowing me to eat her pussy. I enjoyed that and soon was driving her crazy playing with her clit and cunt with my tongue but I had other thoughts as I felt her excitement building. She was so wet and ready that I slid up her body nipping at her nipples as I entered her hot love canal. We took it slow at first and really enjoyed the pleasure of our hot union moving in and out of her with feeling.

As time went on she started really throwing her hips up to meet me and we sped up our sensual coupling feeling an excitement building inside us. Soon I felt it wouldn't be long until I would cum and she then came with a rush of excited moaning as she thrust her hips against mine. Needless to say with her milking me in her excitement I came quickly filling her with my seed.

We were not sure how long my wife might be so we quickly got cleaned up and then got dressed. It was one of my best fucks ever and I have not been able to get back with her again since then... at least not yet.