My Sweet Bitch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kleine put a hand under Carl's chin and tilted his head up. "Feeling better?"

Carl nodded.

"Stay there."

"Yes, Sir," said Carl softly.

Kleine addressed me. "Jaspar, in a moment I want you to summon Carl to you and do just as I've done."

I got a nervous kick in my stomach. It all seemed weirdly intimate. But before I could protest, Sam moved closer, sitting on the side of the couch, one hand in his pocket, his fingers no doubt wrapped around the remote. Was he even Kleine's slave? I was starting to doubt that very much.

"Jaspar."

"Carl, come here," I said, resigned to doing as I was told.

Carl crawled over to me and sat on his heels. He looked at me with a mix of hope, fear and adoration. Heaving a sigh, I placed my hand on his head.

He closed his eyes, and I saw him breathe out as he sank down on his heels. His fingers twitched against his thighs as his muscles relaxed, and I thought I saw a stirring in his trousers.

"Tell him he's done well," said Kleine.

"Uh, that's great," I said.

Kleine rolled his eyes. "Tell him he's a good boy."

I looked down at Carl, his eyes closed, a slight smile on his face.

"Good boy."

Carl's smile consumed his face. He looked as if he'd just swallowed an ecstasy tablet.

"Now stroke his hair. He's done as you've asked. He deserves a reward. You like to be touched, don't you, boy?"

Carl nodded, and I stroked his hair. He took that as an invitation and shuffled in closer to me, laying his head against my leg. I was about to tell him off, but Kleine shook his head.

"Let it go this time. Learn the language of your boy."

I looked down at Carl, who was clearly doped up on this much physical contact. I didn't get it. I just didn't get it. I didn't see what he got out of it. But, I could see that it meant a lot to him.

"You can't let your slave dictate what he wants from you," said Kleine, "But it's important that you understand what makes him happy, so that he has something to work for."

"So, I have to let him drape himself all over me?" I said. I felt a soft vibration rumble through the cage and flashed Sam a vicious look.

Carl looked up at me, confused. "What was that? I heard... like... something rumble"

"Just the wind," joked Sam, and I cast him another worried glance. Kleine wasn't even trying to keep him in line now.

"Now, Carl, we're going to do a series of exercises. Jaspar is going to give you some instructions, and I'll monitor you to ensure that you carry them out willingly, and thoroughly."

"Yes, Sir."

The little fuck was completely compliant when Kleine spoke to him. Not a hint of animosity, or the grudging angst he constantly gave me.

"Gravitas," Kleine interrupted my anger-spiral. That was all he said. I guessed he didn't want to correct me too much in front of Carl.

"Jaspar, why don't you have Carl present himself."

"Carl, present yourself."

I knew I sounded churlish. Or, I would have, if I'd known the word at the time.

Carl gave me a nervous look. "What do you mean?"

"Instruct him, Jaspar."

"Ah, sit up straight, and put your hands behind your head."

Carl did as I said, fear in his eyes. His present was sloppy, but he'd done it without giving me attitude.

"Jaspar. What must he say?"

Shit. "Carl, how should you address me?"

"Sorry, Master. Is this okay? Master?"

I nodded. "Yep."

Over his head, Kleine rolled his eyes. "Jaspar, why don't you have Carl tell you what he felt when he was sitting in your car."

I really didn't want to ask Carl that, because I knew it was going to make me look like an asshole.

Maybe that's because you ARE an asshole? a small voice in my head said. It sounded like Sam.

"Carl, how did you feel following my instructions and staying in the car?" I asked.

He sat up a little taller. "I was..." he hesitated.

"Carl, be completely honest," Kleine prompted him. "No repercussions. You're both learning here."

Carl didn't look back at Kleine, but he seemed even more nervous than before. "I was angry, Master."

"Angry, eh?" I said, and Kleine mouthed, 'Gravitas' at me.

"I felt it was unfair," Carl finished, with a touch of petulance in his voice.

"You felt it was unfair, did you?" I said, heating up. A rumble in the area of my balls helped the heat subside again. "Did you not trust your master to know what's best for you?"

Carl dropped his gaze. "I'm sorry, Master, I should never have questioned you."

Yeah, that was more like it.

"And what will you not do again?" I asked.

"Question you, Master."

"Good boy."

Kleine gave me an approving smile and nodded towards Carl. Fuck, I was supposed to pat him again.

I gave his hair a stroke, and he looked up at me with puppy dog eyes full of worship. This was getting intense. I was starting to see how this was a whole lot of responsibility for me, and a whole lot of just doing what he was told for him. Me, I barely enjoyed thinking for myself, never mind anyone else. This was starting to feel like work.

"Stay with it," Kleine said firmly, as if he sensed my waning interest. "The nature of the master/slave relationship is reciprocal. The slave attends to his master's wants and needs and feeds his desire to command, while the slave receives guidance and instruction and consistent feedback from his master."

"But he doesn't want that!" I argued, and then groped my groin as that finger-flick shock shot through my cock. "Do you, Carl? You want to be owned and humiliated and kicked. That's what you want."

Kleine stood and rested a hand on Carl's head.

"And why should he dictate the terms of the arrangement, if he's the slave?"

Huh. He had me there. "As his dominant, you may feed his whims, but what does a slave know of what he wants and needs? That's for you, his master to decide. Perhaps he needs to learn patience or temperance. Perhaps he needs to learn to be more attentive. Perhaps, despite his desire to have harm heaped upon him, you may choose... a kinder approach."

Kleine stared hard at me, daring me to argue with him.

"But... I want him to punish me," said Carl, almost inaudibly.

"And he will," said Kleine, gripping Carl's hair and tugging his head back. "When he's so inclined. But Jaspar is learning true slave mastery, and one must not let the slave top from the bottom."

Carl blinked up at Kleine and nodded, despite the pain it must have caused him pulling against Kleine's grip in his hair.

"Good boy."

Kleine let go of him and Carl sat up even straighter, his thin shoulders tense from the effort of holding his hands behind his head.

"Release him," said Kleine.

Fuck, good point. I knew how much it hurt to hold that pose. "Carl, you can relax."

"Yes, Master," he said, and for the first time I heard gratitude in his voice instead of tired resignation.

He rested his hands on his thighs and watched my face intently to see what I wanted from him next.

"Have him undress, Jaspar."

"Strip, slave."

"Yes, Master."

Carl stood and pulled off his clothes, folded them neatly in a pile, and then dropped to his knees in front of me again.

"A slave, Jaspar, is greedy for your attention," said Kleine. "But he must learn that your time and attention is valuable. He must work hard to earn it, and not sulk when you aren't inclined to provide it."

Hah. In. Your. Face, Fuckwad.

"By the same token, he must know what he's working for. Even if it is denied to him."

I looked at Kleine questioningly.

"Carl, when was the last time your master allowed you sexual release?"

Carl looked nervous again. "He hasn't, Master, but he doesn't have the key. Violet does."

"Ah, Mistress Violet, yes. Well, as luck has it, she's surrendered the key to me tonight, so that I could work with you both."

Kleine pulled the padlock key from his pocket.

"Jaspar, would you like to do the honours?"

"Why are we unlocking him?" I asked, annoyed. Carl didn't know I was caged, but I didn't see why he got to have his dick out, while mine was still stuck in an electric fence.

"When did you last achieve release?" Kleine asked.

From the couch behind Carl, Sam mouthed, "About an hour ago, with my finger in your ass." He made the motions.

Fine.

I took the key from Kleine and had Carl stand. I had to get down on my knees to unlock the thing, the padlock was so small and fiddly, but finally I got it off. The second I worked the cage away from his balls and set him free, his dick sprang up in my face, nearly bouncing off my nose.

"Watch it slave boy!" I said, getting back to my knees.

There was a hungry light in Carl's eyes that said in that moment he'd imagined his dick in my mouth. I didn't blame him. I had no idea how long he'd been locked up. I'd never asked.

"Now, what should we have him do, in order to earn his release?" said Kleine.

"Suck my dick?" I said.

We'd promised no one would fuck him, but him sucking my dick didn't really count, surely.

"Yes, that would be suitable, I think. A boy should always be ready to please his master."

"Carl, on your knees." Carl dropped instantly in front of me again, his hard dick standing out proud from his body. He started to put his hands to my jeans and I remembered.

"Oh, hoooh, actually, you know what, I'm feeling quite sensitive at the moment," I said, putting a hand over my crotch, and turning my body away from Carl. That fucking cage.

"Well, if you're not able to give the boy an opportunity to serve, Sam, perhaps you wouldn't mind stepping in for him?"

Sam grinned and I was sure now, I was fucking sure he wasn't Kleine's slave at all. I didn't know what they were playing at, but somehow, I'd been tricked. Tricked into being here, in this room, into having a dick in my mouth and a dick up my ass, and now my cock caged, while my sex slave sucked off another guy.

Sam had gotten dressed while I'd been drying off in the bathroom earlier, and now Carl knelt eagerly as his feet and undid his trousers. Carl's eyes were on Sam's face, and I could see he was eager to please the guy.

I felt a stab of jealousy as I watched Carl pull Sam's decent-sized cock out of his briefs. Sam didn't move his eyes from Carl's face, his expression telling Carl how pleased he was that Carl was about to suck him. It was very similar to Kleine's expression.

Seething now, I dropped down on the couch, wincing as my balls bounced against the Black Box, and watched Carl start to lick Sam's dick.

Sam watched him with a half-amused smile I knew was aimed at me, even if his eyes never left Carl. From his couch, Kleine's gaze was locked to me. He sipped his drink and watched me watch Sam fuck Carl's face.

"Oh, that's good," said Sam, sliding his hands into Carl's hair.

At the praise, Carl ramped up his action, and soon Sam was moaning. And then Sam was pulling Carl down on his dick, and then Sam was cumming in my slave's fucking mouth.

"We should go," I said, getting to my feet.

"You did good, Slave," Sam said quietly to Carl, ignoring me completely. "Now put me away."

Carl carefully packed Sam's dick back in his briefs and Sam took over and zipped up his trousers. Sam looked up and gave me a self-satisfied smile, and I felt an unpleasant twitch of fear in the region of my electrified groin.

"Master Kleine, I believe the slave should be rewarded for his service," said Sam.

"Indeed, boy, I agree."

Kleine got to his feet and motioned to me. "Jaspar, as part of your lesson, I'd like you to demonstrate to Carl how you like to be pleasured orally.

"Oookay." What the hell did he have in mind? He knew damn well I couldn't let Carl see the cage.

"Carl, Jaspar's been learning how to best manage you this evening, by emulating your station."

Carl frowned in confusion.

"What he means," Sam said helpfully, "Is that Jaspar's experienced some of the things he wants from you, first-hand."

He let that sink in while I glared daggers at him.

"Hop up on the bed, Carl," said Kleine. "And let Jaspar show you what he wants from you."

Carl warily approached the bed and sat on the edge of it.

"I am not sucking his fucking dick!" I said.

Kleine gave me a long look and Sam fingered the remote in his pocket. I felt a warning vibration in my pants.

"You're not sucking his dick, Jaspar, you're demonstrating what you want from him. And, perhaps at the same time, you're also rewarding him for serving you so willingly."

"When?" I said. "He's been a crap, ooohffffffkkknngggghhh!"

I dropped back onto the couch, writhing in pain with my hands to my groin. Grinning, Sam inhaled my pain with heavy-lidded eyes, as if he was inhaling the aroma of fresh-baked bread.

I gasped as he released the button on the remote and panted, trying to get my breath back. Fuck that'd hurt.

"What was that?" Carl asked, clueless.

Kleine left it to me to make something up.

"I've been having some... groin pains," I said. "Stomach bug probably."

"Oh, I hope not," said Kleine. "We have so many more lessons ahead of us."

I narrowed my eyes. I was starting to hate the old bastard.

"Jaspar, if you please, let's work on Carl, so you can both get some sleep tonight. It's going to be a big day tomorrow."

What the fuck did he mean by that?

Kleine walked over to me and pulled me to my feet, guiding me towards the bed.

"Now, I'll stand in for Jaspar, Carl, as he can't demonstrate what he needs and give instructions at the same time."

Carl looked nervous as hell as Kleine pushed me to my knees in front of him. I looked up at Kleine with hatred in my eyes, and he smiled.

"Now, as before, for the purposes of this demonstration, I'll expect you to treat me as your master, Jaspar."

Yeah. Yeah, I got it.

"Carl, give Jaspar access, if you would."

Carl's eyes widened as he realised what was about to happen.

"I can't..." he said, his chest heaving as he started to panic.

"Carl, your master, Jaspar, insists that you let him show you how to pleasure him. This is necessary in order for him to get the best from you. Do you understand?"

Carl, still breathing so hard his nose had started to whistle, said, "But what do I do?"

"Touch him as you know he likes to touch you. It's important that he show you precisely how he wants you to behave when he uses your mouth."

"Oh fuckfuckfuck," Carl whispered. "I can't, I can't, I can't—"

"Carl!"

Carl jumped in place, his eyes wide like a startled rabbit's.

"This is a direct order from your master."

Carl nodded his head. "Yes, Master." He nervously opened his legs wide. "I'm ready."

"Jaspar, when you're ready," said Kleine. "Do a good job. Remember, you're teaching Carl now."

As much as I was filled with rage, as much as I knew they'd set me up, if I didn't do this properly, Carl would assume I wanted him to do a crap job. What is it they tell you? Reframe the things you don't want to do. I'd do a good job on Carl's dick, knowing it'd lead to a better life for me.

"Remember, Jaspar, enthusiasm."

In for a penny, and alllll that shite.

I crawled closer to Carl and took his solid pole in my hand. The second I did, he dropped back onto his elbows with a low moan.

I slid my mouth over the end of his cock and he rewarded me with a rush of precum that practically filled my mouth. Jesus, how long had she kept him locked up?

Instinctively, I put a hand to my groin, grunting with annoyance as my fingers bumped against the cage.

"Carl, would Jaspar let you touch yourself?"

Carl sat up like a shot, nearly choking me on his dick. "Slave, how dare you!"

Oh my fucking God, he did the voice. He did my voice!

I sat back on my heels in shock and he grabbed a fistful of my hair and dragged me back towards his crotch.

"Get back to work, Slave."

"Yes, Master," I mumbled as he jammed his meat back in my mouth.

"Do it properly!"

He kept his grip on my hair as he pulled my head up and down on his dick, and then surprised me by standing so he could sink his cock into my throat.

I choked around him, and Kleine intervened.

"Carl, no. Jaspar doesn't want you to choke on him anymore. Do you, Jaspar?"

I gave Kleine helpless, pleading eyes, as Carl paused with his rod sunk all the way into me.

"Carl, he can't breathe," Kleine reminded him.

Carl came back to himself, but he looked down at me for a long moment with a manic look in his eyes before he pulled out.

"But, he always does that to me, Master," said Carl to Kleine.

"Yes, I imagine he does. Do you enjoy it when he does that, Carl?"

A smile played on Carl's lips. "Yes." It was a deeply orgasmic 'yes'.

"Very well, if you enjoy him using your throat, and he enjoys... plundering it, then you'd best proceed."

"NNngggggghffffffmmmmnngh!"

No one cared. Carl pounded my throat until my eyes watered and I was sure I was going to throw up.

"Fuck, Jas, fuck!" His cum pumped straight down into my stomach, while I choked and struggled for air.

Mercifully, he pulled out to finish up, and gave me the last few swallows on my tongue.

"Yeeeah. Beautiful," he said. "Good boy, Jaspar." He patted my head as if I was a dog.

My eyes were wide with anger, but I swallowed the last of his cum and sucked out the last few drops. After all, I'd always made him polish me clean.

He let go of his death-grip on my hair and dropped back on the bed, sated.

"So, is that what you want me to do for you?" he asked innocently. He wasn't as good at 'subtle' as Sam was.

"Yeah, great," I said, and Kleine came to stand behind me. He rested his hands on my shoulders and squeezed once.

"Well done, Jaspar. Very well done. Why don't you pop into the bathroom with Sam for a moment, while I cage up your slave?"

I got to my feet, and he helped me with a hand under my arm to keep me steady. I was wiped. My stomach was full of acid from all the cum I'd swallowed, and from the gall of sucking Carl's dick.

Kleine projected me towards the bathroom, and Sam followed me in, shutting the door behind us.

"Right, drop your pants," he said, all business.

I did as he said, and he unlocked the Black Box. I waited for him to take off the cage, but he just stood there, considering it.

"Come on, man, take it off!" I pleaded with him. "Haven't I suffered enough?"

He folded his arms. "Actually, no, you haven't."

He went back to staring at my caged dick.

"Kleine said, if I did this lesson, he'd take it off."

Sam sighed. "Yes, I suppose he did."

He handed me the key, and I fumbled with the thing until I got it off. Sam put out his hand.

"I thought I owned it now?"

"No, you've earned your freedom from it. For now. But it still belongs to Master Kleine. It'll take you a lot longer than that to pay it off."

I laughed. "He can keep it."

"He will," said Sam, "but don't forget tomorrow."

"Tomorrow? What's tomorrow?"

Sam put his hand in his pocket and pulled out his phone. He turned it around to me. It was a very-well framed picture of me on my knees with Carl's dick jammed down my throat.

Well. Life was going to get awkward if that got out.

He put the phone back in his pocket. "Be back here at 8 a.m. Don't be late. Violet hates it when her boys are late."

He put the cage in his pocket and then let himself out of the bathroom, leaving me more afraid than I'd ever been in my life.

* * * * *

More to come...

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
Hutchison12Hutchison12almost 6 years ago

star-star-star-star-star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Excellent story. Am dying to see what happens next (and hoping that Jasper gets fucked, hard, by Carl soon)

i7ev7i7ev7almost 6 years ago
Dark and hilarious

Really enjoying the comedic bits in this dark story, literally laughing out loud. The characters' inner monologues are great! Love what's happening to Jasper. Keep up the fun read and thanks!

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyalmost 6 years ago
Dense

I'm even more dense than Jasper. I felt a bit dubious about this series at the start but you did promise he would get his comeuppance and by God you didn't let me down. I did not see this coming and I'm dreading what's next! I have enjoyed the series but I loved every nasty, sexy, cringing and hilarious moment of this chapter.

jshsalvjshsalvalmost 6 years ago
Too Fkn funny

I haven't enjoyed a story like this in a long time. I can't keep from laughing with each new line. It's crazy how Jaspar is getting the brunt of his actions returned back on him. Love his little mind comments he does. Please keep up this crazy story. What a great job.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Locker Room Gangbang He is surrounded and forced into a gangbang.in Gay Male
We're Not Gay Two guys discover their orientation isn't what they thought.in Gay Male
Bathing Suit Dilemma Two straight guys get surprisingly horny in the Jacuzzi.in Gay Male
Caught Wearing Girlfriend's Panties Friend catches him wearing his girlfriend's lingerie bottoms.in Gay Male
Tied to the Bed Helping his best friend takes an unexpected turn.in Gay Male
More Stories