My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 03

Story Info
A birthday surprise for Rick.
23.4k words
4.79
14.5k
35
5

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 03

By Masterbates13

Part three picks up with Rick's call to Cassie's new cell phone. Thanks for reading so far. I hope part three lives up to your expectations. Once again I urge you to practice safe sex unlike my fictional characters. Sorry in advance for any grammatical errors I missed. Comments, good or bad, are welcomed as always.

A few notes on the sex scenes going forward: I've been rereading these chapters for the first time in years before posting and understand the sex scenes can be a bit much for some readers. They're long, detailed, and difficult to write but for others it's the reason they read. Perhaps when the whole thing is done I'll go back and make a condensed version that mostly skips over those parts. For now, feel free to scroll past if you're not interested in a sex scene.

***

Dialing the final number on the cordless phone I held the receiver to my ear and heard it start ringing. It wasn't until the third ring that I realized the sound was coming from behind me too. At the time I was beside myself with despair so I didn't fully comprehend what was happening right away. Holding the phone in a white knuckled grip I followed the sound with excitement tracking its source to my closet. With my heart thundering inside my chest I reached out and opened the closet door. There was Cassie with her cell phone in her hand. I was too stunned to talk and she looked like she'd been crying. I turned the phone off and dropped it to floor.

"Happy birthday Dickie," she said in a tiny scared voice.

"I love you Cassie," I said without thinking and for once the first thing that came out of my mouth was the perfect thing to say.

"Oh I love you too. I love you so much," she said throwing herself into my arms. "It wasn't my idea to try and trick you like this but they convinced me to go along with it. You're not mad at me are you? I'm so sorry. Please don't be mad at me." She was rambling so fast I had to stop her with a kiss.

"I was scared that I was losing you but you're here now and that's all that matters," I said my smile wide with relief.

The details I could get later. Right now I wanted nothing more than to make love to her. Scooping her up in my arms I carried her to my bed kissing her passionately the whole way. We attacked each others clothing, both of us desperately wanting to see the other naked after so long apart. She was wearing a long skirt that I slid up her smooth sexy legs to reveal a pair of skimpy panties I tugged to the side. The moment I saw her for the first time in months my cock had gone rock hard. Cassie was guiding me inside her without even bothering to take my pants off, my cock was naked and that's all we needed.

I fucked her with the pent up emotions of the months apart. Just a few moments ago I thought I was on the verge of losing her and now she was here, far more beautiful in person than my memories or even the picture in my wallet. She was safely in my arms and she said she loved me too. The whole experience left me shaken. That she might be trying to surprise me on my birthday never once occurred to me. It was the best birthday ever because I got exactly what I wanted.

Cassie was so horny she couldn't get it hard or fast enough. Even though we were screwing each other senseless, I never let my lips stray from hers. I never wanted to stop kissing her again. When I started to sweat I took a moment to throw my shirt off and my pants were slowly slipping down my legs as I pounded her sweet pussy. She frantically unbuttoned her shirt and I smiled at the front clasp on her bra as I opened it to fondle her wondrous breasts. I had no idea how long Cassie had hidden in my closet waiting to surprise me but it had been long enough to leave her completely filled with lust. She was urging me to give it to her even harder and moaning loud enough that my roommates might hear. That didn't bother me at all though. My sweet Canadian girl was back and I wasn't going to risk losing her ever again. She was so excited that I gave her an eye rolling orgasm and didn't cum myself yet.

Taking the opportunity to get my pants untangled from my legs, I pushed my cock back inside her while she was still cumming from the first time. Even if she begged me to stop I'm not sure if I would have been able to but thankfully she wanted more already. I could feel her magnificent breasts pressing against my chest and would have loved to suck them. I settled for squeezing them in my hands because I couldn't stop kissing her yet. When I felt my nuts tighten I knew I was about to cum. Finishing with one last savage burst I came inside her grunting and groaning with each shot of cum. Rolling off her to flop on my back I felt light headed now as we both gasped for air after our animal like love making.

"Now that's a good birthday present," I said looking at her with her favorite smile.

"Oh I've wanted to see that smile again so bad," she said throwing her arm across me and bringing her lips to mine again. "I'm glad you like your first gift but I hope you're not finished playing with it yet."

"I love you, I really love you sweetie. I wasn't just saying that earlier. I wanted to tell you before I left but I was afraid to say it," I said to her.

"I know you did," she said smiling at me. "I could feel it every time you looked at me. I love you too. I was so scared this would all blow up in my face."

"Well what would have happened if you popped out of the closet and found me comforting myself with another woman?" I teased.

"I'd kill her for trying to steal my man that's what," she said giggling like a schoolgirl as she said it. I was laughing along with her.

"So who came up with the idea to surprise me like this?" I asked. "There's no way you're devious enough to think it up on your own."

"Your friends and mine. When I called to let you know I was able to make it down for your birthday you weren't home yet. Greg asked if there was a message so I told him I'd be coming for a visit. He said I should surprise you and my friends thought it was a good idea too. I didn't want to do it but they all made it sound so easy. It started to get out of control but they kept urging me to keep it up. I made your friends promise to watch you and let you know it was just a surprise if it looked like it was too hard on you," she said spilling the whole story for me.

"Well it worked," I said smiling at her. "The past couple of weeks turned me into a nervous wreck but I've never been as happy as I was the moment I opened the closet and saw you there. How long can you stay?"

"My next exam isn't until Monday afternoon so I'll leave Sunday morning," she said. "I brought my books to study if I get the chance but I studied all week for this test so don't feel guilty about occupying too much of my time."

"I'm going back with you," I said at once. I had decided months ago that my future was with her in Vancouver, Whistler, or wherever she was headed. She didn't seem surprised at all and smiled even wider. "I can drive your car if you want to study during the trip."

"I'd love to take you home with me but will that be enough time to get everything straightened out here?" she asked.

"The guys will be here until the end of the summer and I'll come back for graduation to get everything else taken care of. There's nothing more important than being with you," I said.

"What about your job opportunities?" she asked.

"I already turned them down," I said which was true. "That reminds me. What about you and the children's hospital? Last time I talked to you on the phone you were expecting to hear back any day."

"I didn't want to say anything in case something changes at the last minute," she said smiling excitedly. "But it looks like they're going to take me."

"Congratulations sweetie," I said kissing her. "I'm so happy for you." Even if I still wanted the jobs I'd once obsessed over, her smile would have been enough to change my mind instantly. I could never ask her to give up a job that was a real dream and I couldn't bear not being with her after enduring these last few months apart. Going back with her for a few weeks before graduation would give me a chance to check out the job market there and I was sure I could find something.

We stripped all the way down and lay in bed holding each other close kissing the minutes away. Cassie was insistent on taking me out for dinner to celebrate my birthday, even when I said I'd rather eat in and lowered my face to between her thighs. She had shaved again recently leaving her pussy completely smooth. Spreading her legs wide, she let me get reacquainted with her sweet pussy. Even though she was sticky with my cum I didn't care. Having been without her for several months my hunger for her body was out of control. For her part, Cassie started moaning the second my tongue touched her and only got louder as I went along.

I'd stop once in a while a look up to tell her I loved her again. Each time she looked like she might cry again but these were much better than the tears of sadness she shed the morning I left her behind in Whistler. Kissing her with the taste of her juices on my lips, I'd wait for her to send me down below again. It might have been my birthday but she was the one who deserved to be treated like royalty. I knew without a doubt that I'd be treating her like this for the rest of my life. Once she was close even her most charming smile couldn't get me to stop until she came with a loud shriek that was sure to make my roommates jealous. Cassie was stretched out on one side of my double bed so I lay next to her kissing all around her neck and chest. She sighed as I ran my lips around, finishing up with a tender kiss on the lips.

After that she told me it was time for the birthday boy to get a special treat. I was warned to lie down and let her have her way with me. The only thing she wanted me to do was tell her when I was close to cumming. Taking my cock deep into her mouth she moaned around it and tickled my balls while she was at it. Her attempt to deep throat my cock was shocking to say the least but felt so good. Hauling my cock out of her mouth and gasping for air she looked up at me giggling with glee. Jerking my cock, she slapped it against her face with a wet sound looking so much like a cock crazy porn star that it completely stunned me. I told her I was about to cum and she stopped immediately.

Waiting for my throbbing cock to calm down, she guarded it from my hands that were eager to finish the job. When she was satisfied that I could handle more she started sucking me slowly once more. I was warned not to cum without telling her and though there was nothing threatening about the way she said it, I couldn't imagine disobeying her. Watching her pleasure me with such obvious joy and love on her face made me feel ridiculously fortunate. I'd never figure out how I managed to capture this amazing woman's heart but she loved me too and that's all that mattered.

Cassie teased me to the brink or orgasm countless times only to back off. She would suck around the head of my cock for just a few moments then stop to leave me yearning for release. In the end, she kept sucking on my cock when I told her in a weak voice I was close. Thinking she hadn't heard me I mustered my strength and told her again louder. Looking up at me with adoring eyes she told me she wanted me to cum and mercifully I did, groaning as I shuddered on the bed. I can remember Cassie kissing me on the forehead with a slightly concerned expression on her face before my eyes closed. The ringing of our phone woke me up sometime later. Cassie was lying next to me with her hand resting on my chest.

"Want me to get the phone for you?" she asked.

"No. Let one of the guys answer it," I said just as it cut off mid ring.

"Did you have a good nap?" she asked running her hand back and forth on my chest.

"Yeah I definitely needed it," I said. "How long was I asleep?"

"Just over an hour," she said. "Someone is coming upstairs," she added as she looked at the door nervously. I could hear the pounding footsteps too. I guessed it was Greg from the sound. No one stomped up the stairs quite like him.

"Get under the blankets if you're scared," I said scurrying in with her just as he spoke from outside.

"The phone is for you Rick," he called from outside. It was Greg just as I suspected.

"Take a message," I shouted back.

"Are you sure? It's your mom," he said. I was about to tell him I'd call her later but Cassie stopped me.

"You should talk to her. She wants to wish her little boy happy birthday," she said smiling at me sweetly.

"Alright I'll pick up in here," I shouted back. "Hello?" I said picking up the phone from the floor and sitting on the bed.

"Happy birthday to you," she sang.

"Thanks mom," I said.

"Did you get the card I sent?" she asked.

"Yeah I got it in the mail a few days ago but I didn't open it until today," I said.

"Did you hear from your father?" she asked.

"Yes dad called in the morning before he left for work. I know you keep hoping he'll forget my birthday but he hasn't yet," I said.

"That's not true," she said.

"It was just a joke mom. I didn't mean anything by it but you ask that every year like he doesn't care about me at all," I said.

"That's not true. Whatever I think of your father I know how much he loves you and your sister," mom said. "Are you doing something fun for your birthday?"

"Not a whole lot yet. The guys are studying for exams tomorrow. Cassie came down to surprise me and we're going out for dinner soon," I said.

"Can I talk to her?" mom asked.

"Yeah she's right here with me now. Here she wants to talk to you," I said turning around to hold the phone out to Cassie.

"Rick!" she said clutching the blanket over her bare breasts.

"It's a phone sweetie she can't see you," I said with a smile at her shyness.

"Yes but I don't know what to say to her," she said looking nervous.

"Start with hello. I already told her all about you and she thinks you're the best thing that ever happened to me. Her name is Judy," I said dropping the phone in her lap when she wouldn't take it from me. With a deep breath she pick it up and held it to her ear.

"Hello Judy?" she said almost cringing. "Yes it's Cassandra but everyone calls me Cassie. He didn't know I was coming down. I was here to surprise him when he got home. I missed him so much I just had to come see him. Well I'm finishing nursing school in Vancouver but I grew up in Whistler. Yeah exactly that's where I met him. Oh that sounds wonderful, I'd love to come down for a visit with him. It's been nice to talk to you too. Okay here's Rick again," she said handing the phone back to me.

"Hey mom," I said talking the phone back.

"She has the sweetest voice and demeanor," mom said.

"I know her voice sounds sweet," I said repeating my mother's compliment and making Cassie blush.

"How long is she visiting for?" mom asked.

"Just until Sunday she needs to be back for an exam on Monday. I'm going back with her for a few weeks before graduation," I said.

"And then what?" she asked.

"We'll see I guess," I guess I said with a shrug she couldn't see.

"What about the job you were considering here?" she asked. By here my mother meant southern California.

"I already told them I wasn't interested," I admitted.

"Did you tell you're father?" she asked.

"No I haven't told dad yet but you can if you want," I said making her chuckle.

"You love her," mom said confidently.

"Yes I do," I said without hesitation.

"Then make sure she knows that," mom said.

"She already does," I said.

"I let you go for now. Enjoy the rest of your special day. I love you," she said.

"I love you too mom. I'll see you in a few weeks at graduation," I said hanging up and turning towards Cassie. "What did she say?"

"She said I should come for a visit when you go to Los Angeles for a Dodgers game this year," she said smiling. "She made it sound like a big deal."

"It is a big deal," I said. "Once a summer we all get together to see them play in LA. It's just my parents, my sister and me. The last few years Susan brought her boyfriend Brian, though he's her husband now. My parents never bring anyone so for one afternoon a year it's like we're a regular happy family. I used to look forward to that Dodgers game more than Christmas when I was a kid."

"Oh Rick that sounds so sweet. I can't believe she'd invite me along for something that special without even meeting me," Cassie said looking touched by my mother's offer.

"What's so hard to believe about that? Like I said I told her all about you and she thinks you're wonderful," I said. Cassie was so excited to be invited along that I didn't have the heart to tell her that by the end of the game my father was usually half drunk and completely bitter. Mom would always end up crying and as we drove home she'd swear we'd never do it again but every year we did. For the first three or four innings it was the best day of the year though.

"Well I can't wait to go with you this year," she said kissing me. "We should get ready for dinner or all the restaurants will be closed."

Cassie had brought along a medium sized suitcase with her that was still hidden in my closet. She dug it out to put on a bathrobe and retrieved her bag of beauty products too. In our upstairs bathroom her eyes widened at the state of the place. I'd seen far worse but a house with four bachelors living in it rarely lives up to a woman's standards for cleanliness. I blamed my roommates because I would have cleaned up if I knew she was coming but neither of them took the time to do it.

I would have shaved if I knew she was coming too. Cassie sat on the counter next to me and watched me shave before we took a shower together. She seemed fascinated by the process even though she'd watched in the past and helped once too. Soon as I was done and splashed some warm water on my face she was hugging me and kissing all around my smooth face.

In the shower she bent over in front of me and after a little hesitation put her hands on the wall that wasn't clean enough for her liking. Once I started screwing her from behind she quickly forgot about our dirty bathroom. I was so eager to make love to her again and again that my cock was tingling with a pending orgasm in no time. Amazingly Cassie said she was close too when I slowed down and I poured it on before blasting my cum into her contracting pussy. Afterwards we cleaned up using her sweet smelling soap, though I opted for my own shampoo. The stuff she used looked expensive and it would have been a waste to use it on my plain, dark hair. When we got out I handed her a fresh towel that still smelled of detergent and she looked eternally grateful that at least something in our bathroom was clean.

Back in my bedroom Cassie told me to sit on the bed as she picked out something for me to wear. I owned a few suits because I was a business student and she looked through them before settling on the black one. After that she picked out a dark red shirt and charcoal gray tie that she thought would look nice. She told me to get whatever else I needed and leave her for now. With a kiss she promised to meet me downstairs as soon as she was ready.

"Did you have a happy birthday so far Rick?" Tim asked with an evil looking grin when I came downstairs. The guys were all in the living room taking a study break around my Playstation.

"You guys are unbelievable," I said trying to scowl. "How could you let me think I was losing her? I even thought you were worried about me when you came to see me the other night."

"I was just checking on you like I promised Cassie I would," he said with a shrug.

"Since when do you take orders from her?" I asked but my smile gave me away.