My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at how happy he is," Miguel said. "You must have heard something when you went upstairs Greg."

"You better believe it," he said grinning like a fool and lying through his teeth.

"Bullshit," I said.

"So you didn't sleep with her then?" Miguel asked egging me on.

"That's not what I said. Greg didn't hear anything though," I said.

"He means she doesn't make any noise when they're in bed together," Tim said leading the laughter.

"Yeah she's nowhere near the moaner your sister is," I said but my attempt to get back at Tim didn't even faze him.

"I'm telling you I heard them. She was saying, 'Oh Rick you're so... so... small. Do you mind if I imagine it's Greg instead of you?'" Greg said. His falsetto voice even made me laugh.

"You must have misheard me. I was saying I imagine Greg's is small with the way he goes around boasting all the time. He's clearly trying to compensate for something," Cassie said. I felt horrible that she'd walked in on us talking like that but she was smiling at me as if she didn't care at all. The way she looked left us all speechless. Her hair was dried and shone like golden honey as it hung down her back. She was wearing a strapless black dress that made it seem like her round breasts were the only thing keeping it from slipping off to pool around her feet. I was the only one who knew it was just long enough to hide her knee scar from view. On her feet she wore a pair of black high heels. Her only jewelry was a pair of dangling gold earrings and the sapphire bracelet I gave her. I thought she could use a necklace to adorn her slender neck and couldn't wait to buy her one. "Typical. Greg can give it with the best of them but he can't take it," she said when none of us responded.

"I think they're too stunned to talk sweetie," I said.

"We'll I'm ready to go if you are," she said. "I have a present for you if you want to open it first though," she said handing me a gift-wrapped box. I read the tag that was signed simply: Love, Cassie. She had dotted the i in her name with a little heart.

"You coming to visit is the only present I need," I told her.

"Go ahead and open it," she said sitting next to me and taking the game pad from my hand. We had been playing a fighting game and she started it up again getting a few cheap shots in on Tim who had the other controller. I got caught up in watching her and soon she had us all laughing at Tim's expense. She crushed him three times in a row.

"Beginner's luck I guess," she said shrugging. She was beating him so bad I knew that even I'd have trouble holding her off. "Who's next?" she asked when Tim set down his controller in shame. She destroyed Miguel next and saved Greg for last taunting him by saying, "I'd tell you to fight like a man but after that sad display I'm not sure if you are one."

"How the hell did you do that?" Greg asked laughing along with us.

"My older brothers used to play this game all the time. They wouldn't let me play with them because they said I was no good so I practiced on my own until I could beat them," she said.

"I feel like I was violated," Greg said making a joke of the beating she gave him.

"That's what you all get for trying to make fun of Rick and for convincing me it would be a good idea to surprise him. He was ready to start crying like a baby when I found him," she said smiling at me. My friends stared at me for a moment then burst out laughing again. "Sorry but I couldn't let you get away unscathed. Are you going to open that or not? We need to go soon."

"Alright let's see what it is then," I said shaking it. "A shirt I bet."

"Could be lingerie," Tim said making us laugh again.

"Just open it," Cassie said. By the grins on my friend's faces I think they already knew what it was.

"Okay," I said unwrapping it at last. Lifting the top off I looked inside and saw a brand new Dodgers home jersey. I'd been thinking of buying one to replace the one I outgrew back in high school. Taking it out of the box I could see that it had number 55 stitched on the front and I turned it around to see a big 55 and Hershiser across the back. My friends must have told her what to get me. Orel Hershiser was my sports hero growing up and I wanted to be just like him to the point of asking if I could get glasses because he wore them. My mother still tells that story all the time.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"It's perfect. Absolutely perfect," I said hugging her close and giving her a quick kiss that wouldn't ruin her lipstick. As our lips parted she giggled at me and wiped a thumb across my lips to remove the little smear left behind. "Well have fun studying guys," I said standing up from the couch holding her hand.

"We don't have exams tomorrow," Miguel said smiling back at me. Even that had been part of their surprise.

"Do you mind if we drink the beer you brought home?" Tim asked with a smile that said he knew damn well he was pushing his luck now.

"You can have them," Cassie said. "Make sure to practice the game too. Trying playing on normal instead of easy if you want to get better."

Shaking my head I led her outside holding her hand. Cassie had parked up the street from the house we rented to make sure I wouldn't see her car when I came home. In the car she told me to give her directions to wherever I wanted to go for dinner. When I told her there was a good place to get pizza nearby she gave me a blank stare and asked if I thought she was wearing a dress like that for pizza. She wanted a romantic dinner at a fancy restaurant so I gave her directions to the best place I'd been to. Greg's father had taken us there once and we sat at the bar half the night drinking overpriced martinis on him. I warned her it was pricey and that we might not be able to get in without a reservation.

The parking lot was only half filled when we pulled in which was a good sign considering we hadn't called ahead to book a table. Inside they had a number of vacant tables and gave us a secluded one when Cassie said we were here to celebrate my birthday. Cassie ordered a small glass of wine for herself to sip with dinner and water as they left us with menus. I asked for the same and the waiter left us to consider appetizers but not without one last look at my beautiful date.

Cassie read through the menu asking me what I had the last time I was here and smiled when I said too many drinks to remember what we ate. She decided to have a salad before her main course and waited for me to make up my mind. I started reading the flowery descriptions of the food making her laugh until she stopped suddenly. Looking over my shoulder I saw the waiter was back and ordered their steamed mussels as an appetizer. The moment he left Cassie started laughing again until tears were streaming down her face. By the time he returned she'd finally composed herself but look ready to start again at a moments notice.

Getting to sit down for dinner with Cassie after our months apart was great. We talked about what to do for the next few days while she was in town. I promised we could go shopping and that I'd take her for a tour of campus. Other than that I suggested going to a club Friday night and offered to cook her dinner at home the night after. At first she thought I was joking but I explained I was embarrassed when we made our bet on the slopes that morning and knew I couldn't cook much that was worth eating. Since coming back I'd been to a number of casual cooking classes and had learned a few decent dishes. She looked completely shocked and smiled when I said it felt good to surprise her too.

The food tasted good but the portions were a little small for my liking. What is it about fancy cuisine that makes the prices soar as the amount of food on your plate shrinks? Cassie ordered the wild pheasant entrée and giggled when I looked at her strangely. She explained later that her father's love of hunting made her want to try wild game dishes that reminded her of growing up. I couldn't decide between a few choices that sounded good but finally settled on a steak. We waited a while for the main courses to arrive though it was time well spent with Cassie. I'd struggled to define our relationship in the past but she was my girlfriend now and I'd tell anyone who asked. I smiled at her but didn't tell her why I had such a big grin.

After we'd eaten, Cassie asked me if I wanted dessert. I told here there was a gourmet coffee shop near our house where they made the best cakes I'd ever had. She agreed to give it a try and said it would be a good place to get me a birthday cake. When the bill arrived her eyes widened a bit at the price but I knew better than to offer to pay. I did however make a mental note to find out if the money she spent to come down for the weekend to surprise me had put a financial strain on her.

We got to the coffee shop just a half hour before closing thanks to an impromptu make out session in the car that threatened to get out of hand. Looking way over dressed for the quaint little coffee shop I held her hand as she pondered the fresh cakes behind the glass. She asked me what one I liked best and frowned when I said they were all good. Narrowing it down to my top three for her, she chose the strawberry shortcake and asked them to put it in a box for us. I said it was pointless to put the cake on her card and because she only had Canadian money in her purse I got to pay. No matter how many times I told her she could pay me back latter she remained suspicious of me.

From the coffee shop, we went straight home and found the guys sat around in the living room. They'd finished off most of my beer between them and were watching the ballgame now. It should have been over by the time we got home but thanks to a rain delay it was only in the 7th inning. We were all Dodgers fans expect Greg who was for the Giants. It could get ugly when they clashed, but tonight it was the Dodgers and Padres so there was no threat of major arguments. They were quick to offer Cassie a beer and knew I'd just take one if I wanted it, but neither of us was in the mood. Cassie disappeared into the kitchen only to come back with the cake, plates, and spoons moments later. She made everyone sing happy birthday to me and told me to make a wish. We didn't have any candles to blow out but a hug and kiss from her was a good substitute. Now that I had Cassie with me again I had no idea what to wish for.

While we ate our cake my friends told Cassie stories about me that were meant to be embarrassing. She laughed hard throughout, pausing only to clap when the Dodgers hit a home run because as she put it, 'They're my team now too Rick.' Greg told her about the night when that girl hit on me at the party making it sound much better than I could have with his gift for story telling. When he was done Cassie gave me a soft kiss and the guy made awe sounds until she stopped to smile at them. Cassie was so sweet and charming my friends were powerless to resist liking her. I'd dated girls in the past that would sit quietly making everyone including me feel awkward, but she put everyone as ease and fit right in. When I stood up and proclaimed it was bedtime Cassie hopped up and took my hand, slapping my ass with the other one and making my friends laugh.

"You were amazing with my friends tonight sweetie. I can tell they really like you," I said smiling at her as I closed my bedroom door.

"I guess planning to surprise you behind your back with them made me feel more comfortable around them," she said sitting on my bed to take off her heels and moving on to her earrings.

"Who wouldn't like you though?" I said sitting next to her and loosening my tie.

"Lot's of people," she said.

"Name one," I said smiling at her.

"Jay's fiancée," she said at once.

"Alright name one besides your brother's fiancée," I said. I couldn't believe there was someone out there who disliked Cassie. Already I had decided I hated this girl who was marrying her brother though I didn't even know her name yet.

"I don't know," she said shaking her head at my grin that kept growing wider.

"I bet you can name a hundred people who love you pretty quick," I said.

"Right now I can only think of one," she said circling her arms around my neck and kissing me with desperate passion. "Your birthday is almost over. Any last requests?"

"Just one," I said as she looked at me expectantly, ready to do my bidding. "Show me how to get you out of this dress."

With a tittering laugh she unfastened a button at the back and lowered a short zipper. The front of it bowed dangerously around her breasts threatening to expose them any moment now. I knew it would tumble off her as soon as she stood up. Anxious as I was to see her naked again, I didn't mind when she pushed me back from her neck where I was happily sucking away. Cassie frowned at my suit so I stood up first and started to strip down for her. I felt like a fool but it was for her eyes only and I could plainly she was enjoying herself from the moment I started.

Starting with my suit jacket, I pretend to take it off several times before letting it drop to the floor. Next I loosened my belt ripped it from around my waist with one sharp tug. My pants were starting to tent with my growing erection, which I thrust into her face repeatedly only to pull back each time she tried to touch it. Cassie was smiling one minute and looking at me with smoldering eyes the next. As my ridiculous striptease went on she started to fondle her breasts and squeeze her thighs together. I stood back on to her as I dropped my pants and bent over shaking my ass. The sound of her warm laughter gave me all the encouragement I needed to continue.

With my pants and socks gone I was wearing just my boxers plus my shirt and tie now. Loosening my tie I pulled it from around my neck. Looping it around her I tugged it back and forth moving closer and closer. When my lips we almost touching hers I dropped the tie and stepped back keeping my eyes on her face. I could see her lips moving slowly and could tell she was breathing harder now. Unbuttoning the first button of my shirt I stopped and moved close to her again. Her hands went straight for my boxers but I batted them away repeatedly until she got the idea. Opening my shirt as fast as she could she rubbed from my chest down to my abdomen. I was supposed to take a step back again when the shirt was unbuttoned but she flicked it off my shoulders and ripped it off my arms without unfastening the cuffs.

I was naked except for my boxers now and her determined hands took hold of them too. Hauling them down my legs she jerked back and started to laugh when my cock sprang up to point at her. Within seconds she had taken it in hand and was ready to suck it. I reached down and pulled her to her feet by both arms and watched the dress slide down her body, a sight that was far better than I had imagined. She was braless beneath it but I could see the dress had the support she didn't really need sewn right into it. Her tiny black panties barely hid her shaved pink pussy from view and would have left pubic hair exposed on all sides if she had any. I kick off my boxers and stood straight up to watch her lower her panties and do the same with the remainder of her clothes. Cassie thought she was free to have me however she wanted now but I flung her to the bed.

"Tell me what you want," I demanded ready to ravage her incredible body.

"Make love to me," she said softly, with a shy smile and not so shy spreading of her legs.

"That's not what you want," I said managing to resist her charms. My cock was responding like a divining rod, trying to lead me to the warm water of her pussy juices.

"Yes it is," she said giving me a pleading look.

"Making love is soft and gentle," I said. "Is that how you want it?"

"No," she said at once with fire in her blue eyes.

"Then tell me what you want," I said again.

"I want you to screw me," she said looking embarrassed by the word.

"Is that all? I want to hear what you really want. It's just you and me in here with nothing to be afraid of right?" I said with a grin.

"Rick..." she said in the voice she used when I was trying to push her too far or too fast.

"It's my last birthday wish," I said and her demeanor changed instantly. I knew I had her now. There wasn't anything that would stop her from making my birthday dreams come true.

"You want me to talk dirty do you?" she asked looking like a sultry vixen now. "Oooh I love that big cock of yours," she said rolling over and thrusting her ass high in the air. "I want you to jam it in me. I want you to fuck me until I scream and then give it to me harder. Come fuck me and smack my ass while you do me Rick," she said slapping it hard to show me what she meant. "Make me moan like a dirty whore and fill me with your hot, thick cum. I want you to ride me hard and put me away wet." She was fingering herself now looking totally turned on by her own filthy tirade. I couldn't believe I'd made her talk like that. "What's wrong?" she asked looking over her shoulder when I didn't move or make a sound.

"I'm sorry for making you talk like that sweetie," I said feeling horrible and horny all at once.

"I meant every word," she assured me. "Now are you going to fuck me or not? I'm so horny I might have to run downstairs and let them fuck me if you're not up to it," she said smirking at her own joke.

Literally leaping onto the bed with her, I drove my cock into her sweet pussy making her gasp. Cassie immediately started moaning and screaming putting on an impressive show. I knew most of it was wildly exaggerated for now but was planning to change that with each thrust of my cock inside her. As fast as I was fucking her she was slamming her ass back to meet me, her hunger for my cock completely out of control. She reached back and slapped her own ass and gripped my wrist almost painfully and told me to do it. I have her a soft pat on the ass that barely made a sound but she demanded harder and harder until her right ass cheek was pink beneath my hand. Each slap made her pussy tighten around me and she no longer had to fake her cries of passion.

The heat of the moment took hold of me and I slapped her other cheek even harder than the first leaving a hand print on her untanned skin. Gathering her honey blonde hair up into a ponytail, I held it in my hand as I banged her from behind. I was aware that I might hurt her and took great care despite my frenzied slamming against her hips. Stopping deep inside her with one arm around her waist, I let her grind her hips against me and turned her head to the side as I leaned over to kiss her. The powerful kiss she gave me in return made it feel like she was trying to suck the lips right off my face.

Letting go of her hair, I pushed her face down into the pillow I fucked her as hard as I could. Throwing myself into her with each thrust as I pulled her hips back to meet me I was wishing there was some way I could give her more. The sound she was making into the pillow became one long shriek and there was no doubt her reaction was genuine this time. I felt her body stiffen beneath me and fall to bed as her orgasm overwhelmed her. Falling right on top of her I kept fucking her as if I was trying to plow her through the bed. Pinning her arms to the small of her back I drove my cock into her over and over again as she mumbled from between her quivering lips. When I came at last I kept firing my cock inside her as deep as it would go with each blast of cum.

Feeling dizzy when I was done, I still had the presence of mind to collapse along side of her instead of on top. The moment my head hit the pillow thoughts of how I had just treated this incredible woman filled my mind. Did I really just pull her beautiful honey blonde hair? Looking at her ass I could see redness on both cheeks where I'd slapped her and cringed. How could I have done this to her? It made me feel sick as I went over it in my mind. She was facing away from me and I wondered for a moment if she'd ever want to look at me again. Reaching out tentatively, I touched her shoulder and ran my hand down her back. Lifting her head she turned towards me and thankfully she smiled.