My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 15

Story Info
Rick and Cassie return from their honeymoon.
31.7k words
4.74
7.1k
14
3

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter begins with Rick and Cassie's arrival home from their honeymoon. Where it goes from there is a surprise but I'm sure you can guess without too much trouble. Please remember to practice safe sex unless you're in a committed long term relationship like my characters. As always I hope anyone who chooses to read the latest chapter in my story enjoys it. I welcome comments good or bad at the end.

***

"Oh my God look Rick!" Cassie squealed in excitement as we pulled into the driveway of our newly built home.

"I'm looking sweetie but I think I'm missing something," I admitted after studying the house for a few moments.

"Those flowers weren't there before," she said leaning close and pointing to guide my eye. Now that she mentioned them I couldn't miss them. I guess growing up in house that always had a flowerbed in front prevented them from standing out before.

"You're right they are new. Where did they come from?" I wondered aloud.

"You're mom planted them for us," Cassie said at once.

"Oh I didn't know you asked her to do that before we left," I said.

"I didn't ask her but I'm sure she did it as a surprise for us. They're so beautiful. I want to take a closer look," she said getting out and hurrying over.

"There's a note in that plastic bag," I said pointing as I came up behind her.

"See I was right, it was your mom," she said showing me the signature at the bottom. Cassie read it aloud in her sweet sounding voice. The first thing my mother did was apologize if she'd overstepped her bounds and explain how easy it would be to undo what she'd done. The sod she and my father had removed was stored under the back patio and could be replaced in no time. She went on to say she hoped we liked them and that the flowers were her way of thanking us for letting them stay in our home for an extended vacation while we were on our honeymoon.

"We should call her right away to thank her," Cassie said with a beaming smile. I knew then that there was no way we'd be covering them over with sod.

"You go ahead sweetie. I'll bring the luggage in," I said.

"Nice try," she said following me back to the car. Once we got inside we set our bags down and headed to the kitchen where the nearest house phone was. The flower arrangement and bowl of fruit that greeted us there was another treat from my mom.

"Hello Judy?" Cassie said with a smile on her face after dialing my parent's number. "Yes we just got home. The flowers are beautiful. We both love them and can't thank you enough. Oh we had a wonderful time. We have tons of pictures to show you. As soon as we get my laptop unpacked I'll email some to you. He's right here if you want to talk to him. Your mom says hi but she doesn't want to talk to you," Cassie said giggling at me. I'm sure my mother was laughing on her end as well.

"Tell her I love her too," I said smiling at how close they were.

I wandered out of earshot to let them finish talking in private. The house felt big and empty with just the two of us in it. The week I spent there with my family leading up to the wedding made it feel so much more like a home. I began formulating a plan to host a party for our friends and family, an idea I was sure Cassie would approve of. Before long I began thinking about children again and I found myself wondering if Cassie was pregnant yet.

"There you are," she said finding me gazing into one of the empty, undefined downstairs rooms.

"Are you pregnant yet?" I asked falling victim to my old habit of saying exactly what's on my mind before considering the consequences.

"I don't know but I could be," she said smiling at me and melting into my arms.

"Shouldn't we buy one of those test kits at the drugstore to find out?" I asked kissing her softly on the forehead.

"We can get one later," she said.

"Why not right now?" I asked.

"Because we have a new bed to make love in for the first time," she said.

"Aren't you curious sweetie?" I said.

"Sure I am but I don't care if I'm pregnant or not," she said.

"What do you mean you don't care?" I said in bewilderment.

"Well of course I hope there's a baby growing inside me right now. Even if there isn't, we'll keep trying. I know you can't stop worrying about it my love but I have faith in you. This big house might feel empty right now but we'll have kids running all over the place soon enough," she said kissing me.

"I love you Cassandra, I love you so much," I said in a soft voice.

"I love you too," she said returning my kiss. She jumped knowing I'd catch her and smiled at me beautifully. "I've been waiting a long time to make love to you in our bed."

I carried her up two flights of stairs gaining speed as I went. Our marriage bed dominated the master bedroom, beckoning me to tumble onto it with her and spend the rest of my life there. She clung to me as I lay her head on her pillow and climbed right on behind her. Already she was tugging at the button that fastened my shorts. On the way up to our bedroom my cock had grown hard and now she could feel it pressing against her leg. I tore my lips away from hers and knelt between her legs gazing down at her incredible beauty.

Cassie's lust filled eyes never left me as I lifted my shirt off and tossed it onto the empty floor. Following my lead she crisscrossed her own arms to seize the hem of her shirt and removed it. Though I'd seen her wondrous breasts countless times the way they strained against her soft pink bra when the shirt slipped over her head made both my eyes and cock bulge. She laughed, a sexy throaty laugh, at the affect her body had on me. Maybe she thought it was funny but any man would have been in awe of what I was gazing down on. For a moment her arms disappeared behind her back and when they returned her bra straps hung loose about her shoulders. Holding her arms up towards me she waited for me to free her from its tangling grasp.

Every time I saw my wife's beautiful breasts my lips quivered wanting to suck them. She knew it and cupped them giving me unspoken permission to play with them before we finished undressing. I gave her a deep tongue filled kiss before sliding down to worship her breasts. Making my breast play worthwhile for both of us was the most important thing. I took one in each hand and pushed them together bringing her nipples close enough that I could lick from one to the other with barely a break in between. She cradled my head with her hands as I showered her nipples with love. They were hard to begin with and grew harder the longer I sucked on them. Her soft sighs of pleasure were all the encouragement I needed to continue until she wanted me to stop.

I let her guide my head away when she'd had enough and rolled onto my side of the bed when she turned me that way. The speed at which she sprang to her knees was shocking. She tore my shorts open but didn't bother to lower them before pulling my hard cock free. The image of her holding my cock in her left hand with her wedding and engagement rings sparkling on her fingers as she began to suck me was a magical one. She knew without me having to warn her that it had to be brief unless she wanted me to explode in her mouth. Though it was brief by necessity the tenderness with which she sucked me was a touching expression of her love for me.

With perfect timing, she stopped and sat up with her eyes still focused on my cock. I was undoubtedly in store for a lot of full-length blowjobs once she was pregnant. There was no time to think about that with her stood over me and taking the rest of her clothes off. I kicked my shorts and boxers off as I peered up at her eager for a glimpse of her pretty pink pussy. My mouth watered when it came into view though she only giggled when I patted my chest indicating it was good place for her to sit. She rubbed her pussy with her right hand and came away with glistening fingers. I inhaled deeply as she ran them under my nose and felt my cock throb.

Cassie sat in the middle of our queen-sized bed with her legs spread waiting for me to come to her. I crawled towards her slowly with my cock hanging between my legs like a tail. She extended her right leg towards me and sighed when I kissed the top of her foot. Now that we were back home I noticed how much her skin had tanned during our trip. It made the outline of her scar stand out, which in turn drew my lips towards it for one of my softest kisses. I looked up to see her eyes welling up with the good tears she liked and beamed my special smile at her to chase them away. Without another moment of delay I literally dove deeper between her legs until her pussy was practically touching my face.

Like every other part of her body, Cassie has a beautiful pussy. The enticing soft pink color of her outer lips drew my tongue to them. I found her wet and slippery which was no surprise given the lead up. Her tiny clitoris was nowhere to be seen for the moment but I knew exactly how to draw it out of hiding. She sighed once more in satisfaction welcoming the probing of my tongue inside her. My piercing made it almost too easy to please her so I used it sparingly when I wanted to tease her along towards an orgasm slowly. This was not one of those times. I pressed it against her most sensitive areas early and often. The moment her clit began peeking out from its fleshy hood, I caressed it with my tongue ring making Cassie thrash about on the bed.

I lifted my head expecting her to ask for a few moments to compose herself. She wanted me inside her without further delays though. Spreading her legs she cocked her head to one side and bit her lower lip shyly. Her display didn't come close to fooling me; I knew she had no reason to be shy around me now or ever. I quickly brought my cock to the entrance to her womb and slid it comfortably inside. Her pussy was warm and snug around my throbbing cock as I lowered my lips to hers for a passionate kiss. For a few moments we lay together trading a series of sex crazed kisses relishing the first time we made love in our new home.

Before I knew it, we were rutting like horny teenagers though I couldn't recall when my hips first started to pump between hers. Even with Cassie clinging to me tightly with her arms and legs my thrusts remained deep and satisfying for both of us. My lips seldom strayed from hers and even when they did, it was only to take a deep breath that fueled our lovemaking. The urge to cum was strong and growing stronger with each thrust. I stared deep into Cassie's vibrant blue eyes silently assuring her that I would not cum before her.

Cassie's grasp on me slowly loosened until she was lying on the bed with her legs and arms both spread wide. She was offering her body to me, not in a submissive gesture but to show me her confidence in my ability to pleasure her. I thumbed her clit for just a moment until she pulled my hand away to suck her juices from my thumb. My lips were no longer close enough to hers for kissing as I fucked her hard. Knowing I'd get to kiss her again as soon as I came made it that much harder to resist but I refused to cum without her the first time we made love in our home. She squeezed her breasts pinching the nipples as she began lifting her hips to meet my cock on each thrust. A simple change in position of my hand on her hip was enough for her to realize I was desperately close.

"I'm ready for you Dickie. Cum inside me and we'll make a baby together," she moaned

"Oh God... here it comes," I groaned filling her with sperm. The feel of her pussy clenching around me in orgasm felt even better than my own release. As always I rolled off of her slight frame soon after my load was spent to relax lying flat on my back. "What are you thinking about?" I asked having noticed her contemplative expression when my breathing returned to normal.

"I was thinking about how wonderful our first time in our new home was and how many more times we'll make love in this bed," she said moving her body closer to mine.

"Well I'm not sure I can count that high, but I can promise you there will be a few more times yet today for starters," I said.

"I'm already looking forward to it," she said smiling beautifully as we shared a soft kiss.

"You must be hungry sweetie. You barely touched your food on the plane," I said.

"Eating on planes gives me an upset tummy," she said giggling at the way I smiled when she said tummy.

"Do you want to go out for dinner?" I asked.

"To be honest I'm tired of eating at restaurants. Plus I want to call my family to let them know we made it home," she said.

"I haven't looked in the fridge but there can't be much in there. How about I go to the grocery store while you make your calls?" I suggested.

"That sounds wonderful," she said with a beaming smile.

"Let's take a shower together first," I said eyeing our yet to be used master bathroom.

The large glass enclosed shower stall had a nozzle for each of us to allow for quick showering when necessary. Much like our queen-sized bed, it was wasted real estate with Cassie and I in such an amorous mood. We started under our individual shower heads but before long Cassie had turned hers off and move into my space. Fucking on the unforgiving tile floor left me with sore knees but it was more than worth it to christen another place we'd make love countless times in the years ahead.

I left her to finish showing alone before the temptation to screw a second time could possess me. By the time she came into the bedroom with a clean white towel wrapped around her nakedness, I was already dressed and started on my shopping list. I showed her what I had thus far and listened to her sweet laughter over my paltry list that included just two items; a home pregnancy test kit and a case of diet Pepsi. I wrote things down as she dictated to me and soon I had a sizable list. As she listed one delicious food after another my stomach growled in hunger. Suddenly my mind was full of ideas too and I began adding to the shopping list on my own. I handed it to her so she could make sure it included everything we could possibly need and let her borrow my pen to add whole grain bread, something we'd both forgotten initially.

Saying goodbye with a lingering kiss I reminded her that I was carrying my cell phone in case she thought of some last minute additions. I drove to the local grocery store just a few minutes away on the outskirts of our growing subdivision and grabbed a cart on the way in. Paying close attention to my list so I wouldn't miss anything, I crossed things off once they were in the cart. Using a grocery list was habit I got used to as a student and I rarely strayed from what I'd written down. I did make an exception to add a container of maple walnut ice cream when I noticed there was nothing on the list for dessert. They had an in store florist desk that I couldn't resist either. Though their selection wasn't near as good as what you'd find in at a full-fledged florist, I knew Cassie would love the flowers I selected for her.

My trip didn't take long at all. I carried the groceries to the kitchen when I got home and found Cassie talking on the phone. She giggled when I set the home pregnancy test on the table in front of her. It was Julie she was talking to so Cassie told her right away what she was laughing about. I started putting our groceries away and tried not to eavesdrop too badly. When the food was put away I started making dinner from the ingredients I'd brought home.

"I'm sorry Rick but I called Julie just before you got home and she wanted to know everything about our trip. Let me help you with dinner," she said.

"I've got this under control. You have something more important to do right now," I said nodding at the home pregnancy test.

"I promise I'll use it as soon as I can but I don't need to pee right now," she said with a slight blush.

"You should have something to drink then," I said smiling at her. "A cup of tea, a can of diet Pepsi, or maybe a glass of water, a really big glass of water."

"Why not all three?" she said returning my smile.

"You stay right there and I'll bring them to you," I said.

"You're unbelievable," she said meaning it in the absolute best way.

True to my word I brought her three drinks. The can of soda and glass of water arrived right away and the tea wasn't far behind. She was a good sport and sipped from all three making me worry that she'd be too full to eat dinner. It was impossible to convince her to stay in her seat and watch me prepare our meal. Cooking with Cassie was something I enjoyed more than I'd admit to anyone but her. With her help dinner was ready in less than thirty minutes. The moment she finished eating she hopped up from the table and grabbed the test kit. For some reason she went upstairs to use our master bedroom instead of the one on the ground floor.

"Oh Rick you scared me," she said after being startled to find me waiting just outside the bathroom.

"I'm sorry sweetie. I didn't want to wait any longer than I had to," I explained. "Well what did it say?" I asked.

"I... it..."

"It says you're not pregnant," I said knowing that would be her only reason to hesitate.

"I'm so sorry," she said her eyes beginning to overflow with tears.

"Please don't cry sweetie," I said though I felt like shedding a few tears myself. For a long time I held her fighting to hold them in. In my head I was trying to count the number of times I came inside her during our honeymoon. It hadn't been enough to conceive our first child but more than enough to renew my greatest fear. "I don't understand. I bought the most expensive test they had."

"Oh Dickie," she said giggling onto the shoulder she been close to crying on moments before. "I know how much you wanted it to tell us the opposite. We have months to go before there's any reason to worry."

"I'll be worried right up until they place our newborn baby in your arms," I said.

"We need to be patient or we'll drive ourselves crazy," she said kissing me softly.

The next week with Cassie was pure wedded bliss. Being married to her and not having to hide it was such a wonderful feeling. Our love life was amazing, rivaling the honeymoon even as we made love every chance we got. The day after we returned from our trip I brought home a shopping bag full of pregnancy tests. I took one of every brand the drugstore sold because I had no idea which was the best. Cassie frowned at them and easily saw through my claim that I had stopped worrying about her not being pregnant yet. It was a week after we came home that we got a surprise one night that we should have expected but certainly didn't want.

"Is that someone knocking on the door?" Cassie asked. We were both downstairs watching a movie. It had rained all day and was raining even harder now.

"I think you're right. I'll go see who it is," I said.

"Who would be knocking on our door this late? It's almost midnight and we're still the only ones moved in on this whole street," she said looking a little scared.

"There's nothing to worry about sweetie," I said standing up. I could sense her fear grow stronger and held my hand out to her. As I took the stairs up to our front entrance she was a step behind gripping my hand tightly. Another knock on the door made her squeeze my hand even tighter. Suddenly I was glad she was stood behind me where I could protect her if needed.

"Don't just open the door!" she said in a near panic. "Check who it is first."

"It's your brother Jay," I said opening the door quickly to greet him.

"Hi Rick, sorry to come by so late. Is my sister still up?" he asked.

"She's right here," I said stepping aside to let him into our home.

"You were right all along Cassie," he said.

"About what?" she asked.

"Everything," he said.

"What happened Jay?" Cassie asked.

123456...9