My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is there somewhere we can talk?" he asked glancing at me meaningfully.

"Whatever you need to talk to me about you can say in front of Rick," she said.

"Promise me you won't say a word to anyone else," he said.

"We won't," I said and he nodded sadly. He didn't need any assurances from his sister to share his heartbreaking news.

"I caught Tamara in bed with another man," he said in a voice that sounded dead compare to his normal jovial tone. I knew their relationship was strained recently with the delayed wedding but never expected this.

"Oh Jay I'm so sorry," she said comforting him with a warm hug. "Is she still at your apartment?" Cassie asked suddenly in an angry voice.

"Probably but you're not going anywhere near her," Jay said.

"Take off your shoes and come in. Rick can lend you some dry clothes while I make coffee," Cassie said in a gentle voice. "Are you hungry?" she asked.

"Coffee is fine. I just need to talk to someone who will understand," he said.

"We can talk as long as you want. Can you make sure the guestroom is ready while Jay is changing Rick?" she said.

"I don't want to impose," he said.

"You're family and a welcomed guest in our home," I said noting the way Cassie nodded approvingly.

"Thank you both so much," he said following me up to the guest bedroom.

Jay is a couple of inches taller than me with a slighter build. A pair of my sweatpants with a drawstring and a warm, long sleeve shirt fit him well enough though. Cassie was just starting to pour coffee for us when we arrived in the kitchen. At first he sipped at his coffee in silence until I offered to leave the room. He asked me to stay now that I knew why he'd come to our house shortly before midnight. I sat next to Cassie as we waited until he was ready to share more.

When he finally started to speak Cassie and I were his captive audience. Even before catching her cheating on him the problems in their relationship were far worse than anyone knew. He shocked us by telling us Tamara had dropped out of university over a year ago, even though she still talked to people like she was ready to enter her senior year. I could distinctly remember her telling Mrs. Dumont what, in retrospect, amounted to a series of elaborate lies about her program. Jay only found out about it shortly before our wedding, which led to huge argument that culminated with her refusing to attend. Even her parents had no idea as far as Jay knew. They still gave her money to help pay for classes, just like Jay who had given her money to buy textbooks three times over the past year. She even secretly spent a large chunk of their wedding savings, forcing them to postpone it. Given what had happened since he considered that a blessing now.

Despite all the strain her lies and out of control spending had placed on their relationship he still loved her right up until he walked in on her having sex with another man in their bed. He was supposed to be spending the night camping with Marc on a weekend fishing trip. When they realized their tent was leaking and the heavy rain wasn't letting up they decided to call the trip short rather than spending a miserably cold, wet night in the woods. Seeing the way Julie greeted her husband at the front door made him smile and he waved at his sister in law before pulling our of their driveway and heading for home. It left him feeling excited to surprise Tamara by coming home a day earlier than expected.

The moment he entered the apartment he knew something was wrong. There were familiar sounds coming from the bedroom that he shouldn't be hearing. If he could have forced himself to ignore the pair of strange shoes he nearly tripped over then maybe he'd believe she was simply pleasuring herself. For a long time he stared at their bedroom door listening to their strained relationship being ripped apart one passionate cry at a time. He wavered between leaving and confronting her the next day or opening the door to get it over with now. The more he thought about it, the easier it was to convince himself that he should walk right in. In the end he was far too worried that she would talk her way out of this lie like she had all the others. He realized he needed the pain of seeing her with another man to kill his love for her once and for all.

Relief was the first feeling he felt when he opened the door. He'd been worried that the man would be someone he knew but he was a complete stranger. Her lover literally fell off the bed when he turned around to see the man whose picture was hung on the wall in the living room. Jay felt no emotion towards him at all and barely noticed him fleeing the apartment as he stared at the naked woman who had been his girlfriend, his love, his life. Even looking at the body that had once thrilled him in so many ways did nothing but fill him with disgust. She tried to look meek and even managed to cry for effect but Jay saw right through it. He finally saw her for what she was, a woman who would tell countless lies to get what she wanted. At last he understood that the only person Tamara loved was herself. Outside he had planned a big speech but no words would come until she opened her mouth to say something.

"Don't say a word because I never want to hear your voice again. I loved you enough to forgive you for almost anything but this is too much. I don't want to know how long it's been happening or how many there have been. What we had is finished, it's over, it's fucking dead. I can't even stand to be in the same room as you right now. I'll be back in a few days for my things. Before you start destroying anything I own think about all the lies you've told to your family and how good it would make me feel to expose you for the complete fraud you are. I like your parents and I pity them for having a manipulative liar for a daughter. I'm willing to spare them the worst of your lies if you don't make this any harder than it has to be," he said.

Waiting only for her curt nod he left their apartment in a daze. He walked right past his truck and all the way to our house in the pouring rain. At first he didn't know where he was headed until he realized his feet were carrying him to his sister, someone who had tried to warn him about Tamara all along. The rain he welcomed because it masked the tears that rolled freely from his eyes. What hurt him the most was knowing the pain ran so deep in him while he was sure she was ready to move on and find another man to start taking advantage of without a second thought over what she'd done to him.

After sharing his story with us he wandered off to the guestroom. I didn't know Jay nearly as well as I knew Marc, something Tamara was to blame for as well, but I could easily see how much she'd hurt him. It's the kind of thing you can't possibly fathom unless it happens to you. That night I took great comfort in knowing Cassie could never hurt anyone like that, much less the man she shared her life with. As much as Cassie hated Tamara, she took no satisfaction in something that caused her brother such pain. There was a sense of relief that the worst of it was over now at least and as Jay had mentioned it would be a whole lot worse if she hadn't blown enough of their wedding money to postpone it. Sharing a somber mood we went to bed without making love for the first time since the eve of our wedding.

I went with him a few days later to help him gather his belongings. Tamara was there when we arrived and shot an icy glare at Jay as if their failure as a couple was his fault and not hers. Things remained civil at first but soon she was yelling at him saying some of the most hurtful things you can imagine. Each scorn filled comment was like another knife in his back but he went about his business without even acknowledging her existence. I knew she could see how much it hurt him as easily as I could though. It went on for several minutes before I snapped and threatened to go home to pick Cassie up if she didn't stop talking to Jay. I had no idea what Cassie would do to her, or if she'd even come to the apartment for that matter, but the look of fear on her face made Jay smile for the first time since her betrayal.

Jay stayed with us for the rest of the week. Neither of us felt comfortable displaying signs of our affection around him when we knew how much he was hurting. The passion quickly bled out of love life and sex became something we did quickly once or twice a day to try making a baby. Slowly he started to come around, playing several hours of pool with us on our downstairs table one night and managing a few laughs at the movie we watch together the next. By the end of the week he told us he'd found an apartment and was ready to move into it that weekend.

"Are you sure you'll be okay on your own?" Cassie asked when he told us.

"I'm sure. I've imposed on you and Rick enough," he said smiling at his little sister's never ending compassion and willingness to help those in need.

"You're welcome to stay as long and you like," I said. Though I wish the circumstances had been different having Jay as a house guest for a week gave me time to get to know him better. He was every bit the man his brother Marc was, which made the way Tamara had used and abused him even more perplexing.

"I'm heartbroken not blind. The last thing a newlywed couple needs around them is someone in my state of mind," he said.

"We're here if you need us," Cassie said.

"I know that," he said. "I'll have to tell mom and dad what happened soon. Marc too I suppose. It was so much easier to tell you, both of you. Not that I ever had any real doubts but it's a relief to know my sister married a man worthy of her love."

"Thank you," I said genuinely touched by his complement. "There's someone out there that deserves to have you too Jay."

"Which reminds me, I had lunch with my friend Emily the other day," Cassie said with a meaningful smile. I wondered how long she'd been waiting to bring her up.

"Do I know her?" Jay asked to be polite more than anything else.

"You've met her a few times. She went to nursing school with me," Cassie said. That didn't really narrow it down much because Cassie had many close friends she met during nursing school.

"I'm not sure which one she is," Jay said.

"She got pictures taken with us at graduation. At our wedding she asked about you because she saw you didn't bring a date. When I told her you were engaged she thought I was joking at first. You must remember her Jay, she has long, curly red hair and wears glasses sometimes," Cassie said.

"I do now," he said managing a brief half smile. "You should have mentioned the red hair sooner," he said making me chuckle.

"I swear I didn't bring it up but over lunch she asked how my family was. I could tell you were the only one she really wanted to know about," Cassie said. Suddenly her eyes grew wide and apologetic.

"And?" Jay asked.

"And I told her you were single again," she said meekly. "I'm sorry Jay it just slipped out. You should have seen her smile though. She wanted me to give her your number but I told her I needed to ask you first."

"It's okay, I'm not mad. I wouldn't be in this mess if I had listened to you in the first place," Jay said. "I suppose you think she's a good match for me?"

"She'd make a good sister in law," Cassie said making both Jay and myself laugh. "What?" she said innocently.

"I'm far from ready to start dating yet. If she's still single when I'm feeling like myself again you can give her my number and we'll see where it goes," Jay said to Cassie's obvious delight.

"I think she's willing to wait for her chance with you. She'll be so happy the next time I see her," Cassie said.

"Don't get your hopes too high sweetie," I warned. I was certain her friend Emily was a far better woman than Tamara but that alone didn't mean there would be that special spark between her and Jay.

"I know she'd be perfect for Jay or I never would have brought her up so soon," Cassie explained. "She could be your Julie," she said turning back to her brother. If Cassie was willing to compare Emily to Marc's wife Julie then I knew Jay would be a fool not to go on at least one date with her.

"You already sold me with the red hair. I just need some time okay?" he said waiting for Cassie's nod. "It might be a week or it could take months but I promise I'll tell you when I'm ready."

The following day we helped Jay move into his new apartment. Jay worked as an electrician and drove a pickup truck to carry around work supplies, which made it easy to get everything moved in. It was smaller than his old apartment though I certainly didn't say anything to remind him of that. He actually told me how he moved in with her when they decided to start living together and as a result his name wasn't on the lease. Imagining her struggling to pay rent on her own with no job or self-discipline when it came to spending made him smile for a moment. Then he admitted that she'd probably turn to her parents to cover her expenses, something that made him feel bad. You could tell he honestly cared for the people who would have been his in-laws. Cassie helped add a woman's touch to his otherwise dreary new apartment. When we were done, both Cassie and I felt reluctant to leave Jay on his own with his misery. He resorted to kicking us out of his apartment with a smile on his face when he caught on. Just before we left he offered his heartfelt gratitude to us for helping him through the hardest week of his life.

I assumed that once we got home life would get right back to normal but our love life remain subdued. It was as if Cassie felt guilty about enjoying herself when she knew her brother was still suffering. If we weren't trying have a baby there might not have been any sex at all while he was staying with us. We suffered our own heartbreak in silence around Jay as every morning there would be another failed pregnancy test in the wastebasket of our master bathroom. After a week of it I just expected to see one each morning while I was getting ready for work and tried my best to ignore them.

Despite the problems in the bedroom the rest of our life was fantastic. Cassie's parents came to Vancouver to have dinner at our place and spent the night. They enjoyed the photos we took in Australia and the stories that went with them immensely. We entertained other guests over the next few weeks as well. Marc, Julie, and the kids spent a whole Saturday with us. Another day I came home from work to find Cassie showing some of the nurses she worked with around our house. I asked if they were staying for dinner but they'd only stopped by for a quick tour, though I noticed Cassie had served them tea, coffee, and some homemade cookies.

My love for Cassie continued to grow even as our sex life remained stagnant. I was sure things would come around eventually so I didn't talk to Cassie about it. At least I got to cum each time whereas she went weeks without having an orgasm. If every other aspect of my life with Cassie wasn't perfect it would have been far more troubling. The situation finally came to a head on a Saturday afternoon in mid August when Cassie came home from a weekend shift at the hospital and found me downstairs watching a Dodgers game. It was just a week before the one-year anniversary of our secret wedding on August 27th, something I'd been thinking about all day.

"There you are. I should have guessed you'd be down here watching baseball. We missed baby making time this morning," she said in a rising voice as she tugged at my hand.

"Really? I barely noticed," I said reclaiming my hand from her grasp.

"Don't you want to come upstairs with me?" she asked.

"Maybe when the game is over," I said.

"I can't believe you'd rather watch a ballgame than make love to me," she said sounding hurt.

"You never said anything about making love, you asked me to come upstairs to make a baby," I corrected her.

"What are you talking about? How else do we make a baby?" she asked.

"There's a big difference between making love and what we've been doing for the past few weeks and you know it. What we've been doing is going through the motions because we're both desperate to have a baby. When is the last time you came during baby making time?" I asked.

"If you want to take a break from trying just say it," she said in a voice that nearly broke my heart.

"That's not what I'm saying at all sweetie. I love you more than ever and I want to get you pregnant so badly that it's all I can think about but our love life hasn't been the same since the night Jay showed up at our door. Don't get me wrong; I'm glad he turned to us for support when he needed it. I can understand toning down our love life when he was here feeling miserable but it's been a few weeks since he left now and if anything it's gotten worse," I said.

"I see," she said in an even voice.

"Cassie don't leave. Say something more than that," I said as she turned back to the stairs. "Fuck," I swore in frustration when she pretended not to hear me. Part of me wanted to follow her and finish what we'd started but I knew it was better to calm down first. I tried to turn my focus back to the game, which was a futile endeavor. It was impossible to stop thinking about her and how I could have handled the situation better. I was pleased when she came back a short time later wearing her warm terrycloth bathrobe after changing out of her work clothes.

"I'm glad you came back to talk sweetie. I'm sorry for everything I said earlier," I said. "What are you doing?" I asked when she started to close all the blinds. She didn't say anything and walked right past me when she was done. Moments later she returned with one of our spare comforters and spread it over the two thirds of the sofa not occupied by me. I stared at her knowing what was about to happen and still felt absolutely stunned when she dropped her robe to reveal that she was completely naked underneath. Two things ran though my mind instantly; she is the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on and I was stupid enough to turn down sex with her.

"The game is that way," she said when she finally acknowledged the fact that I was staring at her. My eyes hadn't left her for a second as she sat on the sofa with her legs spread and began groping herself.

"What are you doing?" I asked again.

"What does it look like?" she said slipping a finger inside her pussy with a soft moan. "I came home looking forward to having sex but I don't have anyone who wants to fuck me so masturbating to these sexy ballplayers will have to do."

"Sweetie I'm a fucking dumb ass..."

"If you say so," she said not letting me finish.

"Please just listen..."

"Shhhh... I'm trying to watch the game," she said somehow managing to keep from laughing at my frustration. If she wanted to teach me a lesson it was definitely working. I stood up and started to take my own clothes off giving her another chance to needle me. "I didn't know you found them sexy too," she said smiling when I glared at her over my shoulder.

"Just spread the blanket over my side of the sofa too," I said. My rock hard cock held her completely captivated when it came into view. "The game is that way," I said mimicking her as I sat down already slowly stroking my aching cock. It felt good to turn the tables on her and I even managed to smile but inside I still felt like a complete fool for the way I responded to her where she came home. We sat there on opposite ends of the sofa watching each other masturbate for what seemed like hours but it couldn't have been more than a few minutes in reality.

"Are you still watching the game?" she asked at last.

"What game?" I said. I hadn't glanced at it since she took her robe off.

"Do you want to make love to me now?" she asked.

123456...9