My Sweet Candy Habit Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candy's legs were spread wide as she played with herself when the Asian dancer again sat on and rubbed her pussy against one of those hose covered thighs.

The two women were looking into each others eyes at this point and as Candy reached out and took one of the Asian's nipples between her fingers, the woman reached down between them and cupped Candy's pussy. Candy leaned forward and while playing with one began to suck on the other thick nipple as the oriental took over fingering Candy's pussy.

After about two or three minutes of this action Candy pulled the woman's head down and said something into her ear. The Asian nodded then slid off her leg, stood, turned, spread her feet and bent over grabbing her ankles with her hands. Candy slid to the edge of the couch and buried her face in the girl's pussy and ass from behind, her hands on the Asian's hips.

Candy ate the Asian woman for several minutes then looked at me with her face wet with the dancer's juices and basically demanded, "Take your cock out."

I opened my pants and the Asian woman pulled them down and off one leg as Candy stood on the sofa and straddled me facing outward, holding her skirt up with one hand and my cock with the other.

Sitting she pushed her pussy down onto me until she bottomed out and began to ride me at a slow, steady pace. As she slid herself up and down on my cock she didn't move too fast or jerky because the Asian woman was on her knees between my spread legs licking Candy's pussy.

With the oral attention her pussy was getting as she fucked me Candy came in less then three minutes. After her orgasm she sat still atop me for several seconds then climbed off and sat next to me again, her skirt still around her waist.

Candy had gotten off of me before I had a chance to cum and was surprised when the dancer went to a drawer on the table and removed a condom and put it on me.

As she straddled my legs she said, "I don't usually do this but I've never met anyone like you two before, a couple who plays together and it turns me on."

The Asian woman faced me as she climbed onto my lap on her knees then reached between us and held my cock as she sat down onto it. Damn! Was she tight? And I couldn't believe the way the opening of her pussy squeezed my cock as she slid down. It was like pushing a two inch rod through an inch and three quarter hole.

She began to fuck herself up and down on my cock as I held onto her tiny waist. Her pussy would slide up until only the head of my cock remained inside her then she would slam herself back down again.

After a minute of watching as we fucked, Candy got off the sofa and stood behind the Asian dancer then reached around and took hold of the woman's nipples, playing with them.

As she really got into Candy's nipple play the Asian rode me without moving her upper body but worked her hips up and down on my cock while holding onto the back of the sofa. At one point as she rode me she looked over her shoulder and told Candy in a hoarse voice, "Hurt em."

Candy began to pull, pinch, stretch and twist the Asian's nipples abusively and in response the dancers breathing changed and she slammed her pussy down onto my cock even harder.

Moving one hand from her waist I placed the palm of my right hand against her belly with the heel resting on top of her leg, then slid it down until just my two longest fingers reached her very wet crack. I folded my thumb under my palm and lay my fingers in the groove between her outer lip and her hard clit, holding them as steady as possible. As she fucked herself on my cock those fingers rubbed against her clit, adding stimulation.

Almost immediately the dancer began to fuck herself on my cock faster, calling out, almost pleading with Candy, "Do my nipples harder."

Candy was already playing with the woman's thick nipples very roughly; twisting, pinching, rolling and pulling them, stretching them out. But yet she demanded even more abuse which Candy delivered. Amazing!

With my fingers rubbing against her clit as she slammed her pussy down on my cock, her eyes squeezed shut and she began to breathe noisily through clenched teeth saying over and over, "Fuck, shit, fuck, shit."

I could feel the Asian woman's pussy clenching my cock as she came but before I could cum she suddenly threw herself off my lap onto the sofa beside me. With her legs spread wide she began to slap, literally spank her pussy with one hand as she spread her lips wide open with the other. These were no gentle slaps, the young Asian was spanking her pussy very hard and rapidly, her eyes still squeezed tightly shut, her teeth clenched and her face a grimace. After about a dozen or so slaps she came again, humping her hips up to meet her slapping hand until her orgasm ebbed and she laid breathing heavily on the sofa. The dancer's pussy was a bright crimson from the spanking it had taken and her tiny breasts were red from Candy's rough nipple play.

Candy and I were both watching her, neither of us having ever seen someone so violent with themselves in their masturbation before.

Realizing I hadn't gotten off Candy pulled the condom from my cock and began to go down on me. I stopped her and said, "Let's wait until we get back to the hotel and can start over again, ok?"

Candy nodded and moved over to the dancer. The Asian was still lying on the sofa breathing heavily with her wide spread feet on the floor. Squatting next to the sofa Candy leaned over the seat and placed her arm across the woman's waist and asked, "Good for you?"

The dancer opened one eye, looked at Candy, laughed then hugged her. Sitting up she said, "I've danced for couples before but the woman's always just watched from the other chair as I danced for her man. They didn't even want me dancing for them, just wanted it for the guy. I think they were just trying to keep their man happy. But you two...damn!" Then she asked, "Do you guys live in town?"

Candy answered sadly, "No."

The tiny dancer said, "Pity," then got off the sofa, picked up her g-string and put it back on.

I'd pulled my pants and underwear back up as the two women talked and straightened themselves up.

The dancer said, "I can't believe I'm doing this," and offered Candy her money back saying, "I had too much fun to charge for it."

Candy said, "No, that's for you, keep it."

The woman got up on her tip toes and kissed Candy and when she turned to me I gave her another hundred and said, "Thank you, we won't soon forget you. And you're right; it's a pity we don't live in town."

After that Candy and I went straight back to our hotel and spent the next few hours reliving the entire episode and fucking like two randy teens. All my business trips should have been as entertaining.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
my f'in dream

great story

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES