My Sweet Cousin Lauren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shrugged my shoulders. "Uh, shower."

"Don't you want to share one with me?" she smiled.

"I didn't want to presume."

"Come here, silly."

I shuffled over to stand next to her. She pulled me down, and we shared another slow kiss. "Mark, I like you. I want to be friends with you after this weekend. We just had a night of awesome sex. But I'm sorry I'm not romantically in love with you."

"I know. For some reason, you confuse me a little bit, and that has never happened to me," I said.

Katie hung up her robe and entered the shower. I immediately followed her in and closed the curtain. Her skin was much darker than Lauren's. She pumped a couple of large globs of shower gel into her hand and began lathering up my chest. "Thank you for not trying to shove that monster into my mouth last night."

"I wanted to make you happy, so I just followed what I thought were the signals you were giving me."

"And you read my signals perfectly. I figured you have already had a million blow jobs in your life, and another one wasn't going to be that special. I've never given one before, and I didn't want to give you a shitty one and have it disrupt the flow. I really wanted you to keep fucking me and boy did you ever deliver."

"So, you weren't tempted," I asked.

Katie lathered up my hardening cock. "You're wonderful, but I wasn't overly curious about taking a mouth full of your cum."

Her tits were magnificent. Her areolas were at least two inches in circumference, burgundy-colored centered with large, hardening nipples the size of large blackberries. I rubbed the pad of my thumb against one of her nipples, making it even firmer. I let a single, deep chuckle.

"What was that for?" asked Katie.

"Those are the reasons I didn't try going down on you. I figured you had a million tongues licking you and another one wasn't going to be that special. Now I have done that. But I've only been with a couple of girls where they tasted good enough for me to enjoy it and get into it."

"A million tongues, what kind of lesbian slut do you think I am," giggled Katie. She gripped my dick in the middle of the shaft. "Do you want me to do something about this?"

I gave Katie a quick, playful kiss. "Nah. I'm staying tonight as well. We've got plenty of time if you want to play later."

"My little puss is sore right now. Hopefully, she's ready for another round with you tonight, if you are willing."

"That would be wonderful."

"And we have lots of friends. If you want a blow job today, or an orgy later tonight, just let me know, and I'll arrange it for you. Susan's always up to fool around."

"Katie," I playfully sighed. "My lesbian pimp."

"Maybe Lauren will want to watch again. Holy fuck. Your dick almost jumped out of my hand."

Now it was my turn to turn crimson.

"Don't be embarrassed," Katie said. "Everybody wants to have sex with Lauren, and I mean everybody. You probably couldn't tell, but under those thrift store clothes she loves to wear is a body kept firm with daily yoga workouts."

"Stop teasing me. She's my cousin."

"Well, when I teased her a few minutes ago about joining us, she didn't say 'he's my cousin,' she said 'I have a boyfriend.'"

Katie started using two hands to jack the top of my cock and twist around the head. "I bet you'd love to see those pink lips wrapped around your cock."

I leaned against the wall of the shower and closed my eyes.

"And when you start to cum, you could pull of out her mouth and spray her face."

I let out a little involuntary moan.

"I spanked her once and fingered her ass."

"Shit," I said.

"And she's fucking delicious," said Katie. "I was the first one to go down on her. I've tried very hard to turn her into a lesbian."

"FUCK!" I said.

The shower curtain flew open. A short girl, less than five feet tall, was standing naked in front of us. She wore her dyed-blond hair in a pixie cut. Her tiny body was all muscle. She had to be a gymnast. "You called?" she giggled, stepping into the shower.

Katie reached over the short girl's head and closed the curtain. The show stall was now very tight, with three bodies rubbing together.

"Oh my god!" squealed the new girl. "Katie, you have to cast this dick and make me a dildo. This has to be the most perfect dick I have ever seen."

"Mark, meet Susan."

"This thing is so long I don't even need to kneel," said Susan. "How big is this thing? It looks like a footlong."

"That's why my nickname is Subway," I teased. "Everyone calls it a footlong, but it's only about ten inches."

"I don't know if I can fit it into any of my holes, but I'm willing to try." Susan caught some water on her hands and washed away the remaining soap suds from my dick. "May I?" she asked.

"Any friend of Katie is a friend of mine," I grinned.

Susan tried. She could barely stretch her mouth over the head. She tried bobbing up and down, but her mouth was filled. After a minute, she pulled her mouth off, making a loud popping sound. "Goddammit!" she cursed. "It's too big."

"Believe me," said Katie. "When I finally saw it, I was drunk, and it still scared me. When he was fucking me, it fit so tightly, the air in my lungs came out every time he thrust into me."

"You're an idiot," said Susan. "Since you chose this for your first real dick, now every dick you meet in the future will be a disappointment."

"That's probably my first and last right there."

Susan lightly rubbed her thumb over one of Katie's nipples. "Does that mean that you are no longer a lesbian?"

Katie leaned over and gave Susan a warm kiss. "It means that I'm still 100% lesbian unless Mark is around, and then I'm only 51% lesbian."

"I'll just wait until he fucks you and then suck his cum out of your pussy."

"You're so bad," giggled Katie. "We're done. Finish showering, and you can join us for breakfast."

"Um, ladies," I said, pointing to my very hard dick.

"You go ahead," said Susan to Katie. "I'll figure something out."

Katie laughed as she left the shower.

Susan moved me, so the shower was hitting my back preventing the water from running directly into her face. She squatted down and gripped the base of my cock with her right hand. She began gently massaging my balls with her left hand. After a slow lick from the base to the tip, Susan began to nibble and kiss the underside of my glans. Her left-hand slid back from my balls and a fingertip began lightly rubbing my anus. She looked into my eyes in the classic porn blowjob pose and began to slowly rub the head of my cock all over her face. My dick did a single pulse that slightly hurt. Susan started rubbing the underside of my glans over her lips and enhanced this action by humming.

I was very close. She stopped teasing the outside of my asshole and slipped the fingers of her free hand into her pussy. I thought she was going to jill as she finished me. Instead, a pussy lubricated finger pierced my virgin asshole. I clinched. Her fingertip pressed against my prostate at the exact moment Susan began slapping my cock against her face. My first blast shot over her head, completely missing her face. She redirected slapping my cock to her chin. Each successive blast covered her face. She put her lips over the tip of my cock and licked the sensitive hole slightly to make sure I was finished. She stood, using her fingers to wipe cum into her mouth.

"Wow. That was new," I said. "You're amazing."

"Awe, you're sweet," said Susan. "You owe me a kiss."

"How about a rain check?"

"A little sperm isn't going to turn you into a homo," she laughed. Susan saw the look of fear on my face and twisted one of my nipples. "Fine. After breakfast."

The girls took me to a little independent coffee shop near campus for breakfast. Katie and Susan sat on each side of me, giving me lots of attention. After breakfast, Lauren pushed herself between Susan and me and took my hand. "Ok ladies. He's mine for the next few hours."

The rest of the day was the most fun I had in months. It felt like a first date with a girl I didn't know. Lauren gave me a guided tour of the entire campus, including a room by room tour of all the unlocked rooms in the art department building. She even struck several poses for me on the model's platform in one of the art rooms, fully clothed, but allowing me to take several pictures using the camera on my phone. We held hands the entire afternoon. We never acknowledge it, and we never acted in any inappropriate way with each other beyond some very light teasing that verged on flirting at times.

We stopped so I could get a couple of slices of pizza, and Lauren had a salad. She was upset after trading texts with her boyfriend while we ate. She said he was being a petulant child and didn't feel like hanging with her on a Saturday night. Lauren blushed when I told her that if she were my girlfriend, I'd be with her on a Saturday night even if I was dead.

Bill texted me and said he would beat my ass if I did not make it to the never-ending AGR frat party. A few hours later, I showed up at AGR with Lauren, Katie, and Susan dressed to party. Bill's eyes popped out of his head when he saw the girls and said I was completely forgiven for blowing him off the night before. The girls never left me alone, always introducing themselves as my girlfriends. I wasn't sure how Bill's frat brothers would handle the situation, but they all that it was pretty awesome that I seemed to have three girlfriends and to a man, made me swear that if I came to UVM, I would pledge AGR. By the time we got back to Lauren and Katie's dorm room, I was too tired to fool around. I slept in Katie's bed again but this time with Susan snuggled up next to me while Katie slept next to Lauren. Sunday morning, I quickly showered as I had a long drive home. The girls all went with me back to my Jeep. Katie and Susan gave me long kisses like I was leaving and never coming back. Lauren kissed my cheek and gave me a long hug goodbye.

* * *

Back at home, school was only bearable because Lauren and Katie texted me every day. I only had to wait a couple of weeks before seeing Lauren again. My parents agreed to Thanksgiving at Aunt Eileen's when I told them I would go with them. While Mom didn't like her sister-in-law, she was so happy that I would be in the car with them for a few hours she agreed to go with fewer complaints than previous years. While the formal Thanksgiving dinner was painful, Lauren got her mother to begrudgingly agree to let the two of us leave for a couple of hours to go Christmas shopping. Of course, we skipped shopping and instead went to a coffee shop. I don't know when it happened, but when we left, I realized we had sat for over an hour holding hands again.

Christmas break was better because Laurena and Katie came to visit for three nights. With my parents around, fooling around was difficult but one night Katie and I were able to get together for a nice long fuck. After the girls left, Dad made a few remarks about what a nice couple that Katie and I were together. It was a couple of days later when my Mom stopped by my room one evening with an armful of clean clothes.

"Mark. What is up between you and Lauren?" she asked.

"What do you mean? She's Katie's roommate, and Katie and I kinda like each other."

Mom sat on the edge of my bed. "Mark. I've never seen you in love, but I can tell you are in love with your cousin."

"Jeez, Mom. What the hell is wrong with you? She's my cousin."

"Sweetie. Your eyes follow her everywhere."

"She's awesome. I just like her. I never thought we would be friends."

"Maybe because you've had so many girls chasing you throughout the years, you don't see it."

"But." I paused. I wasn't in love with Lauren, was I?

"That's crazy," I said. Lauren wasn't in love with me. She never crossed any line that would make me think she liked me more than a friend.

"Mark. I can tell from your reaction you didn't know. I don't want to see you get hurt, wanting someone you can never be with."

Mom was wise enough to leave the room and give time to think.

* * *

It was five weeks later, in mid-February, during my last period of the day on Friday afternoon, that I found myself completely out of sorts. We had the upcoming week off from school for our mid-winter break, a strange tradition in the rural Northeast used to beat off depression when the winter nightfall began in mid-afternoon. Fortunately, we would be off the week, so I wouldn't have to deal with my self-exile from having a girlfriend during Valentine's Day while everyone in school wondered what was wrong with me. Lauren had been on my mind ever since my Mom talked to me after Lauren's visit in December and I couldn't bring myself to even go through the motions of dating, despite the frequent attempts by two of the beauties of my high school. I didn't want to do anything after school, so I had turned off the notifications on my phone after lunch. As I waited for the final bell of the day, I scrolled through my messages

Lauren: Hi.

Me: What's up?

Lauren: Sad.

Me: Why?

Lauren: I broke up with Nelson today.

Me: Do you need me to kill him? I'll do it for free.

Lauren: No. I realized I deserve better.

Me: Damn right.

Lauren: Wish you were here.

Well, that made two of us.

Me: Me too. I'm off this week. Maybe I can come over.

Lauren: I'd like that.

Me: At least you have Katie to cheer you up.

Lauren: Katie has gone home for the weekend.

And there it was.

Me: OMW.

Ten minutes later, I was racing through the house to my bedroom. I was grabbing stuff to pack and throwing it on my bed.

And the Mom walked in.

"What are you up to, Mister?" asked Mom.

"Lauren is very sad because she broke up with her boyfriend, and if it is ok with you, I am going over to visit her."

"Tonight?"

"If that is ok."

"No, it is not ok. It's going to be dark in thirty minutes, and that is at least a four-hour drive when the roads are clear."

Ah, Mom. I'll be fine."

"Have you checked the weather?"

"No."

Mom sighed. "It's going to snow up to six inches across the north country tonight."

"I'll be careful."

Mom hugged me, our bodies trapping the handful of shirts I was holding. "Honey, you can go tomorrow morning once the roads are clear."

"Really, you'll let me go?"

"Yes. Now give Lauren a call so I can talk to her for a minute."

"Let me text her first."

Me: Mom said we are getting a snowstorm tonight, but I can come in the morning.

Lauren: Awesome.

Me: She wants to talk to you. Can I call you?

A few moments later, my phone rang.

"Hi. I know. She's awesome. Just a second," I said. I handed Mom my phone.

"Hi, Lauren. How are you doing? Mark said you are going through your first big break up and your best friend is gone for the weekend," said Mom.

She listened for a little bit. I could hear Lauren's voice, but I could not hear what she was saying.

"I know what your Mom is like," said my Mom. "If you want a Mother's comfort, I'm here to listen whenever you want to talk."

"Yes, I love you too. Here's Mark." Mom handed me my phone. "Please make sure she has my number. I'll have your Dad bring home some dinner."

I was still on the phone with Lauren a couple of hours later when my Dad walked into my room. "I need to talk to you," he said.

"Hey, Lauren. Dad's home and he wants to talk to me. I'll call you later. Bye."

I was slightly shaken when my Dad's usual smile was missing.

"What did you do to your mother?" he asked.

"Nothing. Why?"

"She asked me to bring home family-style Italian ravioli, a couple of bottles of wine, and three specific flavors of ice cream."

"Oh shit," I said.

"She's already finished off her emergency bottle of wine she keeps in the basement."

"Double shit."

"And she said you're going over to see your cousin and her cute roommate tomorrow."

Hmm. Mom knows Katie is not there. Why didn't she say anything to Dad?

"I swear. I didn't do anything."

"Well, I forgot the coffee ice cream, so I'm running back out to get it. I'll be back in ten minutes. I expect you to have her happy by the time I'm home."

Dad stomped out of my room with me directly behind him. I could see the snow starting to come down through the open doorway as he left. Mom was sitting in on the couch in the family room, wrapped up in a blanket. She was watching Steel Magnolias while picking at a plate of ravioli from Momma Maria's. An open bottle of red wine was on the coffee table in front of her.

I sat down next to her, close enough that I was touching the blanket. Her eyes flickered towards me briefly and then went back to the tv.

"Mom, what did I do?"

"It's what you are about to do."

"I'm just going over to see Lauren. I'll be fine. I've driven over there before."

"I don't want to talk to you right now," said Mom.

"Mom. You're scaring me. Talk to me."

Mom stabbed three ravioli onto her fork and looked at me. "Why? You won't want to hear what I have to say. And it won't make any difference."

"Mom. Please."

"Alright, then. Tell me why your first thought was to run over to comfort Lauren?"

"Mom!" I said, pushing away from her to give us some space on the couch. "What do you think I am? Do you think Lauren is suddenly single, and I'm running over there to try to fuck her?"

Mom's laugh was rich, but this time I could hear a note of sadness. "If I thought you just wanted to fuck your cousin, I'd drive over with you. There are stores over there I rarely get to shop. I'd even get a hotel room for the night so you wouldn't be rushed. You have been so detached about relationships. If you were not my son, I'd think you were a player and wouldn't worry about it. But you are my son, and I do know you, and I know the sensitive, caring man you are. You will love that girl until you die and even if you never see her or talk to her again, you will carry that sadness in you. And that will be the least of the hurts you will have to live with."

Mom was crazy. Yes. I did love, Lauren. Was I in love with her? Yes. Did I think she loved me the same way? No. Never in a million years. Was I going to see her to have sex? It never entered my mind. Did I want to have sex with her? Yes. Did she know I was in love with her? Maybe. How could she know? Lauren did not have hardly any dating experience compared to me. And while Lauren the woman was very different than Lauren the painfully shy cousin with fake pearls sown in her blouse, she was brought up in a very strict household.

"Mom. I don't know. I'm very confused now. I've never thought about it. I've just been following my feelings."

"I know."

"I think I need to talk to Lauren, but it would be better in person. You've given me a lot to think about tonight, and I'm truly grateful. Do you mind if I get some ravioli and join you?"

Mom wiped her eyes with the back of her knuckles and nodded.

In the kitchen, I quickly texted Lauren.

Me: I will text you before I leave in the morning.

I had my food plated and poured myself some lemonade when I saw she replied.

Lauren: Ok. I'll get you a temporary parking pass in the morning at the campus police. Let me know when you get here, and I'll meet you at the visitor's lot.

Me: Mom wants me to eat dinner with her. I'll text you later.

Lauren: K

I passed Dad as he was entering the house. Light snow was on his shoulders and hat. He had three pints of ice cream in one hand and a clenched fist in the other. "We're eating in the family room," I said. I practically ran into the room and sat as tightly to Mom as possible. Dad came in shortly and sat in his recliner. Mom put an arm around my shoulders, and he started to relax. By the time her movie ended, the second bottle of wine was empty. Mom kissed me on my forehead. "Make sure to say goodbye to me in the morning, even if you have to wake me up."