My Sweet Cousin Lauren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, Mom."

She walked over to my Dad. Bending down, she kissed his forehead. "Thank you, honey, for putting up with me this evening."

"It's ok, babe," he said. "Is there anything else I can do to help?"

Mom stretched, flashing her stomach in my Dad's face. "I'm so drunk. I want you to fuck me in the ass."

"Jesus, Sweetie," growled Dad as she stood. "Not in front of the baby." He picked her up and carried her down the hallway to the master bedroom.

I hoped someday to have a relationship half as good as my parents.

* * *

I ready to leave by seven the next morning. Mom barely murmured goodbye. Dad gave me $100 and told me to be back the following Sunday before it was dark out. I texted Lauren I had left, but I didn't hear back from her until I was halfway there, two hours into my trip. I called her when I was fifteen minutes away, and she said she would be waiting for me in the visitor's parking lot. As I pulled in, I saw her sitting in her Volvo wagon with the engine running to stay warm. She waved and pulled out so I could take her spot. As I got out of my Jeep, she was already running toward me. She was in a long black wool coat that was obviously a men's jacket. Her long blond hair flowed from underneath a black ushanka with the ear flaps down.

Lauren crashed into me, and we fell to the ground. The snow had compacted into ice, but I was oblivious to the cold. What I was very aware of was Lauren kissing me. As I kissed her back, I could feel wetness on my cheeks. I gently pushed her face back so I could look into her pale blue eyes.

"Why are you crying?" I asked.

"Because I am so happy," smiled Lauren.

"Me too."

"Yes," she said.

"Yes, to what?"

"Whatever you want, my answer will be yes."

"But I haven't asked for anything."

"You did with your eyes when I visited you for Christmas break."

I put my hand behind her neck and pulled her down until our lips touched. We kissed slowly, softly, gently probing with our tongues.

After a million years, I heard the crunch of tires on the ice and snow in the parking lot.

"Larmmm," I tried to speak.

Lauren pulled away from our kiss. "Yes, love?"

"I'd rather not be run over in the visitor's parking lot. Mom will be pissed if this is the way I die."

Lauren gave me a quick kiss on the tip of my nose. Her cheeks were bright pink from the cold. "I will love you to death," Lauren said in a mockingly stern tone. "But I agree death by snowplow kinda sucks."

Tires stopped next to us. We both looked up — campus security. A middle-aged female guard was looking at us through her window, trying not to laugh. We blushed and got up. "Kids, you can't leave your car blocking the lane."

The guard waited as I put moved my large duffle bag, backpack with my laptop and a couple of textbooks I needed, and my camera bag into Lauren's car. While I was moving my bags, Lauren provided a distraction by asking the guard if I was in the correct lot for my visitor parking permit. Once done, I grabbed the temporary permit and hung it from my rear-view mirror. The campus guard followed us until we pulled out of the lot.

"The guard said you had a nice ass," said Lauren.

"Really," I laughed.

"Yes, she said it would be a shame if it froze off on the ground."

"Did you get her number for me?"

Lauren slapped my chest with the back of her hand.

"Ouch. What the hell?"

Lauren stopped to make her turn. She looked me in the eye and poked my chest. "Never. Gonna. Share. You are mine. I already told Katie and Susan."

A car honked behind us. Lauren waved in apology and turned right.

"Sounds like a plan," I said.

"No plans for this week. We're just going to be."

"So, you don't want to talk about us?"

"No need." Lauren reached over while driving and squeezed my thigh. I decided the best thing I could do was not to talk and enjoy being together. Soon we were in Lauren's room, my bags thrown in a pile in the corner and our winter coats tossed over the back of the chair at her desk. We were standing, holding each other loosely, smiling while looking at one another.

"Do you mind if I say it?"

"Do what you have to do," Lauren said.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Does this mean what I hope it means?"

"I don't know what you are hoping for, but the answer is yes," said Lauren.

"Your answer to everything will be yes?"

"Pretty much," she said. "I trust you, and I know that if I say 'no,' you will respect my decision. But otherwise, if you want just to stand here right now and kiss and hold me, then the answer is yes. If you are hungry and want to go have lunch, the answer is yes."

I slowly stroked a finger down her cheek, causing Lauren to shiver. "And if I wanted to bend you over your desk and do something naughty?"

"Please?" she giggled.

I softly kissed her, one time. I held her against me, and my lips brushed hers as I said, "I will kiss, or nibble, or lick every square inch of your skin. Then I will give you a million kisses. And only after have I explored your perfect body will I consider starting something naughty."

Lauren took a quick, sharp breath. "Only if that doesn't take too long."

"It could take the rest of our lives," I said.

"It better be about three minutes maximum or I an attacking you."

"That would be incest, sweet cousin," I said, nibbling her ear.

"Make me a cousin fucker," said Lauren.

"Can I cum in your pussy?"

"Fuck, yes."

"Are you on birth control?" I kissed lower, moving down her neck.

"Yes."

"Can I cum in your mouth?"

"Yes."

"And on your face." I kissed her on her neck at the spot just above her collar bone. We were both panting.

"Yes!"

Lauren grabbed me by the back of my head and redirected my kisses to her lips. She smelled of pears and excitement. People talk about chemistry between people. I always thought the reference was to how two people reacted to each other. But there was something about the way that Lauren smelled that was aromatic heroin. I noticed it the first time I visited her last fall, and every time I was close, her scent overwhelmed my ability to think. I stuck my face into her neck, her hair tickling my cheek, and breathed in deeply.

"Oh good," giggled Lauren. "I thought I was crazy. I even stole one of your shirts when I visited you in December."

I pulled her sweater over her head. Her large breasts were cupped in a black lacy bra with a front clasp. They would be huge on a shorter girl. But even with Lauren being very tall, her body was thin, making them superb. I slid my index finger between the clasp of her bra and her body. I pulled my index finger back while pressing forward and squeezing with my thumb and middle finger, popping the clasp open. I slid the straps back from her shoulders, and her bra fell to the ground. I gently cupped her breasts in my hands. They were both firm and soft. Her areolas were pink, about an inch in diameter. Her nipples were slowly hardening. I gently caressed the soft undersides and rubbed the pads of my thumbs over her nipples. They were the size of gumdrops. I ignored her breasts, which as incredibly difficult as they were shaped exactly as I liked, and undid her belt. I opened the top button and slowly slid down the zipper while holding my fingers against her crotch. While pressing firmly, I moved my fingers back and forth across her sex. I could feel her heat radiating through the thick cotton of her jeans. I put a thumb on each of her hips and slid them down, pulling her jeans and panties with them. I held her hips to steady her as Lauren stepped out of her jeans.

Before I could move, Lauren grabbed the bottom of my Henley shirt and pulled it over my head. Squatting down, she attacked my jeans, pulling them down in seconds. My dick was very hard, and when she pulled my boxer briefs down, my dick sprang up and hit her in the chin, causing Lauren to laugh. Let's face it. My dick is huge. I knew it. For years my dick had caused the entire gamut of reactions, from pure excitement to stark rejection. It was slightly over ten inches long and very thick. I was doubly blessed with a large mushroom head, exposed by circumcision. Even the girls terrified by its size told me I had a beautiful dick. I had seen enough porn to know that I had a promising career on the Internet if I was ever desperate. When I was extremely excited, as I was now, my erection stood up without any help at about a 70-degree angle from my body.

"Sit on the bed," said Lauren. I moved her pillows against the wall and leaned back across the bed sideways. Lauren knelt on her pile of clothes. "I have very little experience doing this, but I've been getting lessons from Susan, who has a Ph.D. in Fellatio."

"I just hope I last more than three seconds," I chuckled.

Lauren held the base of my cock with her right hand and then pressed it against one side of her face. My dick covered her right eye, and the tip rested on her forehead. She slowly moved the head of my cock over her entire face -- her cheeks, eyes, nose, forehead, and chin. She pursed her lips and slowly moved the underside of my cock against them, back and forth, side to side. Lauren then moved down and pressed the tip of her tongue firmly against the base of my cock just above my balls. Holding my dick in the middle of the shaft, she began swirling just the tip of her tongue in circles at the base. With her left hand, she began to caress my balls. Satisfied with the way my dick was throbbing in her hand, Lauren pressed the flat of her tongue against the base and slowly licked her way to the top in a single stroke. She finished her lick by sliding my dick into her mouth. She took in half of my length until the head of my cock was against her throat. She held me there for a few moments before pulling back so just the head was in her mouth. Lauren licked around the head while it was held firmly in her mouth, her lips wrapped tightly around the shaft just below the head. Her moans distracted me so I didn't realize what she was doing with her other hand until I felt her finger sliding into my anus. Once her finger was all of the ways in, Lauren pulled her mouth from my cock. A thick strand of saliva hung from the tip of my cock to her bottom lip about an inch away. She batted her pale blue eyes looking straight into my own. "I want my cousin to cum in my mouth." With one hand wiggling a finger in my ass, she grabbed my shaft about four inches from the top and used it as a depth guide to begin face fucking my cock.

"I'm cumming," I warned her.

Lauren clasped her lips below the head of my cock, creating a seal. Her tongue pressed firmly against the underside of my glans. She shook her head violently side to side, creating the most friction I ever experienced around my cock. And she was humming — a hummer. I was getting a fucking hummer.

My first stream lasted forever. I shot one long, continuous stream that should have emptied my balls. Just as my second spurt began, Lauren pulled my cock from her mouth and began slapping it against her cheek. My remaining spurts were very thick, covering her eye, cheek, and nose. Her left eye, which was free of cum, opened, and Lauren smiled. As I was gasping for breath, she opened her mouth and let the cum from my first load drain onto the head of my cock. She then took her fingers and like a squeegee, took my cum from my face and added it to the growing pool on my cock, balls, and stomach. While no longer super hard, my cock was still erect. Lauren licked and sucked the cum off of my body. When she was done she pulled her finger from my anus.

Her smile stretched from ear to ear. She didn't need confirmation, she knew.

"That was the greatest thing anyone has ever done to my body in my entire life," I gasped.

"Just wait until I've had more time to practice on you," giggled Lauren.

"I owe Susan a present," I said.

Lauren grabbed the shaft of my cock. "What do I get?"

"Something that Susan never will," I smiled. I slid from the bed and moved Lauren to where I had just been sitting. I parted her legs and kneeled on her pile of clothes. Her pussy was a combination of pale skin and pink excitement. She was trimmed to a nice length — no stubble to chaff my lips. Her pubic hair was blond and only slightly darker like that on the rest of her body. While I had rarely been a fan of giving head to a woman, I had some experience. The difference this time was that Lauren's smell was intoxicating.

"Is something wrong," she asked. I knew Lauren had limited sexual experience, and I realized that my pause had caused her to worry.

"You're beautiful. This is the most perfect pussy I've ever seen."

"You had me worried."

"I'm sorry. You have nothing to worry about. I can't believe how lucky I am. This is how God must have created Eve's pussy."

"Stop talking and eat your cousin's forbidden fruit," said Lauren.

I started with a very slow lick with light pressure, beginning at her perineum and stopping just before touching her clitoris.

"Fucking tease," she whispered.

I couldn't believe how amazing she tasted. I was now a drug addict, and she was the source. I didn't have much for technique, but I was lost in the taste and smell of my cousin's pussy. I went slow, fast, probed gently, deeply, licked softly then harder, faster, deeper taking my cues from her moaning. I was sucking on her clitoris and was beginning to push a finger into her ass when she grabbed my hair on top of my head with one hand and pulled me harder against me as her heels bounced on my lower back. She screamed as she bucked against my face. I eased off, allowing her to come down from her orgasm.

I kissed my way up her body, stopping for a minute to explore her perfect belly button until I finally could enjoy her tits. I nuzzled, kissed, and licked the soft undersides of her breasts before alternating between her nipples. Her left nipple was her lazy nipple, so I very gently bit it and held it between my teeth teasing it to be as hard as its mate.

Lauren tugged on my ear. "Come up here, cousin."

I moved up, so we were face to face. Lauren pulled me to her and we gently kissed. I knew she could taste herself on my lips, but she didn't seem to mind. Her eyes twinkled as she moved her head so our noses were touching. We were both smiling.

"Are you ready to fuck your cousin?" she asked.

"How do you want it?"

"Dealer's choice."

I decided since she did not have much experience, we'd start missionary style. I knew we would try every possible position sometime during the next several days. I moved between her legs and lifted them so her knees rested in the crooks of my elbows. I laid my dick on her stomach so she could see how deep I was going to impale her. Lauren reached down with one hand and rubbed the head of my dick while giggling. I gripped the shaft and began rubbing the head between the lips of her pussy. She was very wet from her excitement and previous orgasm, which I knew from experience helped girls the first time I entered them. I slid the head inside and she gasped. I held still and gave her time to adjust. Lauren began moving her hips slightly, letting me know she was ready for more. I went very slowly and gently, stopping several times to give her time to become comfortable. As my balls pressed against her ass for the first time, Lauren had a mini orgasm.

"Oh my god!"

I pulled out until only the head was still inside her pussy and slowly slid back inside with a single thrust until I was again balls deep. She was tight yet so wet.

"Are you ok?"

"I'm so full."

"Does it hurt?"

"No. Please fuck me."

My mother raised me with good manners. When asked to do something nice for a beautiful lady, it was my duty to comply.

We were fucking, but something as missing. I remained inside of her while repositioning myself to lay on top of her. I help myself up using my elbows and toes. Now our bodies were fully touching. I kissed her. Our lips touched, and I could sense her hunger. Lauren's tongue entered my mouth and she wrapped her arms around my back. Because of the position we were in, my body rubbed against her clitoris every time I bottomed out inside of her. The worst sex is with a partner who lays there and takes it. That was not Lauren. She moaned, swore, and encouraged me. I lost myself in the fucking. I was no longer aware of exactly what I was doing. My cock was throbbing. I was close.

"I'm going to cum," I said.

"Cum in me. Cum in your cousin. Cum in my pussy," she moaned.

I started doing short, hard, fast thrusts. I opened my eyes to look at her. Lauren's mouth was open, and her eyes were rolled back into her head. My orgasm hit. I kept fucking her as I came. After a few thrusts, she screamed and her nails raked my back. Her pussy gripped my dick and we pulsed together. Despite my experience, it was the first time I ever experienced a simultaneous orgasm.

I opened my eyes, and Lauren was crying. "Are you ok?"

"I'm so happy. Fuck." She giggled and wiped her eyes. "You fucked me, senseless."

I started to move, and she stopped me. "Don't pull out!"

I wrapped my arms around her and rolled, so she was on top, my dick still semi-hard and inside of her.

"Nice," she said.

Lauren closed her eyes and rested her face against mine. As we lay there, I alternated stroking her hair, her back, and her yoga hardened ass.

As my dick regained its full erection, Lauren sat up in the cowgirl position. "I'm going to rock your world all week."

"What about Katie?"

"She's going to stay with Susan this week."

"What about after this week?"

"I told you silly. The answer to everything is yes."