My Sweet Hesitant Boyfriend

Story Info
An exercise in developmental psychology.
818 words
3.64
8.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I was asked what a slow virgin boyfriend might do if his girl aroused him. I made a few notes and forgot the project but recently I have been cleaning up a few odds and ends. This one came to light and I dusted it off. I hope you enjoy. All characters are at least 18 years of age.)

Bryan is my boyfriend. We are in high school together and have both just turned eighteen. Bryan is 5'11" with a fit figure from water polo. I'm only 5'2" and horny. I mean I can get wet just looking around our class room at all the boys. They turn me on. But not so for Bryan. He's not preoccupied with sex like I am.

Now I don't mean that if I sit in his lap or dance with him I don't detect a suspicious bulge in his pants. And he has the most amazing eyes shifting from soft blue through deep purple if he's in deep thought. I'm crazy over him and so horny when he's around.

There are times when I pull him into a bathroom for a quick hot make out before class. He never wants to go farther than that but I can see he secretly wants me pretty bad. He tries to hide his raging hard cock and changes the subject quickly when ever I catch him relaxing. He gets red and I know I've caught him again but he just won't admit it.

You know we once went to the movies and I wore something extra sexy for him. I wore a low-cut shirt revealing my pushed up cleavage and a hot short skirt. Wow, when he picked me up I could see he was having a little bit of a problem concentrating. We finally got to the theatre and bought our tickets. I could tell he was already hard but he was trying to hide it and be a gentleman.

I wanted to get him into the bathroom but he just told me to go ahead and he would wait for me. I did go and fingered myself a bit to take off the edge but I was so frustrated I could have dragged him in if I thought that might work. I licked the juices off my fingers, put my panties in my purse and went to join him.

We sat near the back in an area by ourselves and actually started watching the movie. He did put an arm around me and we kissed. It wasn't long and we were discreetly making out in that he was brushing my breasts hesitantly and I had to help him by pulling his hands under my shirt and pull my bra up for him. As he played with my melons I put my hands in his lap playing with the buttons and eventually letting his cock out to play.

This did seem to free up his thinking. I had felt him tense up and tighten his muscles when I undid the zipper and his cock popped out but he started to get with it by synchronizing movement of his hips with my stroking of his hard organ. As I could see he was responding so it was only natural that I drop my head to taste his rod.

If you ever saw such pleasure in a man's eyes as I saw then as I licked and kissed his hard cock. This was more than we had ever done so he loved it so much he had to reach and play with my pussy as I sucked him. Now that was more like it. I could feel the texture of his skin on my tongue and the heat of his organ as I sucked it. All too soon I felt him getting quite exited and his cock seemed to swell.

I let it loose and he shot his load all over the seat ahead of us. I had to taste it off my fingers and it was not bad. I think I could really get to like that. He was so excited he gripped my shoulders as he shot off his load but soon went back to satisfying me. He played with my pussy and my clit until I went over the edge and squeezed his hand so as to almost break it. That was enough movie for us for one night.

What a blow out when Bryan did me instead of me doing it late at night in my bed. I loved it and knew we would do this again and again until we were ready for the next step.

Of course he's still bashful but now we do stuff like that all the time and I've even given him a blowjob in the chemistry lab one day when we got the chance and a hand job in the library but that's another story.