My Sweet Pussycat Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I know that," Mistress Kasey replied with confidence. "My friend Janice Kepler asked me to wait here for her while she finishes up the last task of her shift. Right now she's cleaning up a mess she made."

"That doesn't sound like the Janice I know. She's the one who's the neatest people on the staff."

My redheaded Domme used her hands on the back of my head to shove my face hard against her cunt. I had to suppress letting out a groan of pleasure as my lips pressed against her soft slick pubic patch and my nose was overwhelmed with the smell of her desire.

"Sometimes Janice puts her nose where it doesn't belong. She's not perfect," Mistress Kasey quipped to the handyman.

"Well, I don't think you should stay around here. I'll go see if I can find Janice." He started moving his cart away.

As he was walking away Mistress called out, "She probably closer than you think."

He turned his head to look at me with a quizzical expression on his face, and then kept walking away.

I raised my head up when the coast was clear. "Oh my God, Mistress. That was so scary and exciting."

"Get back to work pussycat. I haven't cum yet."

I eyed her glistening cunt, smacking my lips and then driving my nose and lips deep into her sex.

"Oh shit my little pussycat. My cloud is about to burst."

"Yes ... yes ..."

"Shove your tongue in deeper," she implored, her voice now husky with lust.

I put both of my hands behind her and pulled my face as tight as I could against her, holding my breath as I thrust my tongue deep into the wet folds of her cunt.

"Pussycat ..."

Her legs clamped around my head as she thrust her hips off of the chair and stiffened her legs. Her legs began to vibrate and her breathing quickened as her body was singularly focused on the action of my tongue. I began to see stars as the fleshy prison of her thighs caused mild asphyxiation on my part. Finally, after what seemed like hours but was only seconds, Mistress pushed my head away as I gasped for breath.

"That's a good pussycat," she panted.

"Thank you Mistress," I croaked. The notion of public sex and my submission to her made me dizzy with excitement and need.

"There's one final game little pussycat. After your shift is over, wait for thirty minutes before you come home. I'll have a little surprise for you."

Thoroughly used and satisfied, I wondered what final game Mistress had concocted for me.

I was on pins and needles during the drive home. The suspense, and my unsatisfied need, were killing me. I walked into the door of our house and was shocked to see my supervisor Tina waiting for me. But it wasn't Tina in scrubs. It was Tina in a hot outfit. Mistress was standing next to her. I stopped in my tracks.

"Aren't you going to say hello to our guest?" Mistress asked.

I was trying to get my mouth to work. "Hello ... hello Tina."

"Why hello to you as well."

"What ... what are you doing at our house?"

"Why, I was invited here by Kasey ... or should I say your Mistress?"

My shock was turning into intense embarrassment. What had Mistress told her?

"Oh ... I see." I turned my head in the direction of Mistress and raised my eyebrows.

"Janice, I've been talking with Tina over the past couple weeks and we decided it was about time for the two of you to become better acquainted. Isn't that right Tina?"

"It is. Janice, I've been lusting after your tight little body since the day you started working for me."

And I'd been lusting after Tina as well. I confessed as much to Mistress. She had been planning this a long time and had extracted my confession with this meeting in mind. As the shock was wearing off I took a second to appraise Tina when she was out of her work clothes. Her shoulder length dark brown hair was worn down. She was wearing a tight fitting blouse where the buttons were threatening to pop off at any moment. Her hip hugging short skirt accentuated her womanly curves and her ultra-high platform pumps not only flattered her calves, they also made her tower over me. This was all in contrast to her work uniform of baggy hospital scrubs and waffle soled work shoes. I often admired the sway of her breasts under her loose fitting tops, but now seeing her dressing as a sexy siren started to get my juices flowing.

"I've told Tina about our little rendezvous in 4 West. She's excited at the prospect of seeing more of you. Why don't you put on your usual around the house outfit?"

Mistress knew my usual outfit was my collar and nothing else. I felt an intense heat in my cheeks from the shame of having my supervisor privy to the most intimate details of my life, but was also now a bundle of nervous energy knowing that I would soon be on my knees in front of Tina, and able to satisfy my secret desire to suckle on her 40DD breasts and worship her pussy. I pushed myself into that zone where my only thoughts were ones to obey my Mistress without reservation. I carefully removed my work clothes where I stood. I kept my eyes lowered, but I knew that Tina's eyes were raking over my now nude body.

I padded over to the kitchen counter where I kept my collar. I fingered the sweat darkened brown leather and then pulled it around my neck and fastened it. I walked in front of Mistress and knelt in front of her feet with my face planted firmly on the floor.

"That's a good pussycat. Now crawl into the living room. Tina is waiting for you."

I crawled to the living room, legs shaking with anticipation, as I entered the room. Tina was sitting in one of our overstuffed chairs with her legs slightly apart. At my vantage point on the floor I could see a very large dark spot on her satiny panties. I stopped just short of her chair.

Tina leaned slightly forward in her chair to address me. As she did so, her blouse opened enough for me to see her massive cleavage.

"Does Janice want to see my titties?" she said in a teasing fashion.

I nodded my head vigorously.

"And does she want to suckle on my big chocolate brown nipples?"

I nodded again.

"Your Mistress tells me you're a little slut who wants nothing more than to give pleasure to others. Is that true?"

I nodded.

"Answer me little slut."

"I want nothing more than to serve Mistress. As her guest I want to serve you."

"But it's more than that, isn't it? Haven't you been staring at me when you think I haven't been looking, dreaming about my big tits and my curvy body? Tell me."

"It's true. I can't help it. You have a beautiful sensuous body, and though I'm pledged to Mistress one of my secret indulgences is thinking about making love to you."

Tina leaned back in her chair. "Come to Momma. Show her how much you love her."

This was my chance, and with Mistress's blessing. My Domme was standing in the corner of the living room watching the proceedings. I wanted to show her what an eager whore I was. Still kneeling, but now between Tina's legs, I leaned forward to carefully unbutton her blouse.

My voluptuous supervisor had other ideas. She seized my head in her hands and pressed her lips against mine. My lips willingly parted and our tongues danced a prelude to our carnal acts to come. Our long suppressed mutual infatuation drove our lust to an immediate fever pitched level as we kissed. I broke the kiss, us both now panting, and in a moment of impatience, pulled her blouse apart, with some of the buttons popping off and skittering across the living room floor. Fortunately she was wearing a bra with a front hook. I unfastened her bra and hungrily devoured her soft oversized breasts and suckled on her rock hard chocolate brown nipples. I planted wet kisses all over her as I fondled her fabulous tits.

"Easy little one, we have all night," chided Tina, though she was clearly enjoying my intimate caresses.

I slowed my lovemaking down to a more leisurely pace, tracing lazy circles around her nipples as my hand wandered lower. She raised her hips instinctively in response to my touch as I bunched her skirt around her waist. I placed my palm flat against the smooth damp gusset of her panties, also feeling the light stubble outside the borders of her sodden underwear.

"That's it Princess," Tina said in a low pitched guttural moan.

I pushed the gusset of her panties aside and slipped two fingers into the slippery wet folds of her pussy.

"Yesssss," the statuesque brunette hissed.

I plunged those two fingers deep inside her, causing her to throw her head back and close her eyes, no doubt savoring the friction of my fingertips as I massaged the inside of her sopping wet cunt, probing for the soft lump of flesh of her g-spot. My entire hand was now covered with her viscous fluids and the air around us now reeked of her want.

Now I was the aggressor. I attacked her pouty lips, further inflaming the white hot heat between us. As our tongues encircled one another I vibrated my fingers inside of her, bringing her to the first of many climaxes. Our kisses became frantic as her hands gripped my back, her fingernails imprinting themselves in my skin as her body spasmed beneath me.

Her lust thus ignited, her hands pushed my head between her legs to reach the sweet payoff we both knew was coming. I rested my head between her legs, focusing on the feel of the soft flesh of her golden brown thighs against my heated cheeks. I started licking the dripping wet gusset of her panties, tasting her essence and smelling her unmistakable mating call. She couldn't wait any longer, lifting her hips and using her thumbs to slide the bespoiled panties down her legs, revealing her shaved pussy, her labia already red and puffy from the ministrations of my fingers.

Mistress spoke from behind me. I had forgotten she was in the room. "That's it my little pussycat. Pleasure Tina. Make her cum. Show her what a whore you are."

I needed no such invite or instruction. Tina's swampy mess between her legs was invitation enough. I plunged my tongue between her slickened folds, lapping up her desire and making it a part of me. She ascended immediately to another orgasm, the tense muscles of her thighs quivering as I moved up to suck hard on her nub.

"Yes ... yes ... you little slut ..." she cried as orgasm after orgasm ripped through her body.

I continued to fuck her with my tongue, as if possessed. My own need now surfaced as Tina moaned. I knew better than to pleasure myself without my Mistress's permission, but I couldn't control my body as I sensed the wetness of my inner thighs. Tina was still twisting beneath me, but then relaxed her muscles as she melted into the plush armchair.

"Thank you Janice. That was amazing," she uttered in a soft whisper.

I slumped forward, gasping for breath, as her thighs released me from their death grip. I rested my head on Tina's lap as I regained my senses. I was a lust-filled submissive, just having satisfied a woman I had dreamed about, with an overwhelming sense of purpose as my Mistress called me.

"Well done my pussycat. Your performance has excited me greatly. Do you want to see?"

Of course I did. "Yes, Mistress."

She got on her hands and knees, flipping up her skirt to reveal her bare bottom. Those precious globes of flesh were parted by her hands, showing me her anus and her leaking sex below. She knew this was a temptation that, in my overheated state, I would be unable to resist.

I didn't resist. Even though permission was not given, I pushed Mistress's hands away and spread her cheeks with my own hands, burying my tongue as deep into her ass I could push. I fingered myself to an explosive orgasm as I rimmed and sucked on her ass. Mistress was busy with her own fingers, reaching a quick climax with my tongue still probing in her asshole.

Mistress won this game. But I didn't care. This outcome was preordained.

"Sorry my sweet. You've lost this game," Mistress said, noting the obvious.

"Yes Mistress," I replied, giving her a knowing look. I crawled to the bedroom, coming back with Mistress's flogger in my mouth. I dropped it at her feet, and on my knees looked up lovingly into her eyes.

"I've been a bad girl. Please punish me until I beg you to stop."

Mistress picked up the flogger and snapped it once against her hand. Her lips curled up into a faint smile. Tina was watching with great interest. The next game was about to begin. I couldn't wait.