My Sweet Sandy Ch. 02

Story Info
MILF Sandy continues introducing James to new experiences.
5.6k words
4.78
34.2k
40

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eosphorus
Eosphorus
672 Followers

I awoke earlier than usual, recollections of yesterday rushing in.

It happened. It had really happened! I replayed it all in my head. Sandy's kisses and her full breasts in my hands. Her mouth sucking my dick. Her ample breasts mashed against my chest as I pounded her pussy with unrestrained abandon. Her whispering "fuck me" in my ear over and over.

There was no going back to sleep, not after that flood of memories. I crawled out of bed, though I still had another half hour before my alarm went off. No matter. I needed a few minutes to pack some things, since Sandy and I agreed I'd sleep over tonight.

I checked my phone before leaving the house. For a passing moment, I considered texting a friend about Sandy but put the notion out of my mind. If it'd been a random girl at a party, I might've. But Sandy merited more discretion.

Besides, both Sandy and my mom had a mutual friend in Mrs. Driscoll. I didn't need my parents finding out about Sandy and me, if only for the sake of avoiding the awkwardness of them knowing I'd banged a lady twice my age.

Parents should be kept on a strict need-to-know basis when it comes to one's sex life, and my parents didn't need to know shit about Sandy and me. Plus, Mom often prattles on how sex should be reserved for procreation. It could get ugly.

I got to Sandy's earlier than normal and paused at the front door. She left it open but I knocked anyway. Sandy emerged from the kitchen, Günther beside her. For once he didn't growl.

Sandy beckoned me inside and gave me a warm kiss and a vigorous hug.

"You didn't have to knock, baby," she said.

"I don't want to make assumptions. It's not my house just because, you know."

"You didn't have to knock even before we made love. Just walk in from now on, okay? Coffee?"

"Sure."

Sandy poured coffee and produced three-day old scones while we sat at the kitchen island. "I'm sorry I didn't have a chance to bake anything. I was kind of busy last night."

"I'll forgive you."

"I'm surprised to see you here so early. If you were ever to come in late, it was today."

"You're paying me, and I don't want to do anything to take advantage of our new situation. When I'm supposed to be working, I'm working."

Sandy met my gaze, studying my face "You're wise beyond your years."

Her amber eyes drew me in. "I could get lost in your eyes. I do get lost."

Sandy kissed me, more tender than passionate and we shared a quiet moment of closeness.

We discussed the day ahead. Sandy was finishing up a few more pieces and I had a delivery in Bucks County and would get some supplies at the hardware store on the way home. The plan was for me to sand down the back deck in the afternoon and, time permitting, stain it. We'd have dinner afterwards.

"And after dinner?" I asked.

"We'll see what comes."

I was about to ask if that was a pun when I heard Manuel pulling into the driveway. Too bad.

"Come here." Sandy pulled me close and gave me a long, hot kiss. She pressed my hand against an ample breast as our tongues twirled.

She backed off and flashed me a devilish grin. "Did you like that, baby?"

I could barely breathe, let alone speak. "Uh-huh."

"Good. Because it's going to have to sustain you until after work. Off you go."

***

I spent most of the afternoon sanding the deck and putting down a coat of stain. It was hot out and by the time I was done I was a sweaty mess.

I'd cleaned up the job by the time Manuel waved goodbye and drove off. I sat on the front steps, drinking gatorade and contemplating what jobs to tackle next. I was going to clean the gutters and also trim some trees out front, but it was Friday evening and all of it would wait until Monday.

Sandy came out of the house and sat next to me. "The deck looks great."

"Thanks. I had no idea I had a talent for staining decks. You hungry?"

"I'm getting there," she said. "I've a few things to finish in the shop. Why don't you get cleaned up and take a look in the fridge and see what you want to cook for dinner. I went to Ochiobello and bought a ton of food."

"Will do."

I shaved and showered using the spare bathroom upstairs and got dressed.

I heard the shower going in Sandy's room, and went downstairs to cook dinner. Sandy kept her fridge well-stocked and a quick scan of the contents was all I needed to come up with something.

Let's see, what do we have? Salmon. Asparagus.

I like to pretend I'm on a cooking competition show, working with limited ingredients under strict time constraints. I glanced at the clock on the microwave. Six-thirty. I've got thirty minutes. Clock starts now.

I got to work, two pans and one pot on the stove as rice simmered, asparagus braised, and salmon sautéed. I checked the clock. Two minutes left. Gonna be tight. Always tight.

I was almost done when Sandy came down. I took my eyes off the stove long enough to look at her. She'd put on a shoulderless lavender dress with a blue floral pattern. "You look amazing."

"This little thing?" She kissed me. "What'd you make?"

"Glazed salmon and asparagus over basmati rice."

"Sounds fantastic."

"You'll love it."

"When will it be ready?"

"Thirty seconds." A quick check of the clock. Two minutes to spare. Victory!

Sandy poured two glasses of Chardonnay while I brought the plates over to the island and we sat close to each other. She took a forkful of salmon and I waited for her reaction.

Her eyes grew wide. "This is spectacular. How'd you get so good at cooking, baby?"

"It's always been my thing."

"You're going to be a hell of a chef, baby." She ate another bite, rolling her eyes. "This is incredible. Are you sure you want to walk away from a talent like this for--what was it, again?--accounting?"

"I don't want to. There's that offer of a place with my dad's firm. The guarantee of a comfortable life."

"Is that what you want?"

"No. What I want is to cook."

"Then cook."

"I wish it were so easy. It's complicated."

"Oh?"

I paused. "I haven't told anyone this, but my first year at school didn't go so well."

"I see."

"I didn't make many friends and I found out I wasn't the hotshot young chef I thought I was. I did okay in my classes in the program, but it was tough."

"But your food, this is unreal."

"It's the pace. We have to cook in a cafe the program runs. It was hard keeping up, even as a line cook."

Sandy nodded. "I'm sure it takes some getting used to."

"And a lot of the curriculum is outdated. I'm never going to time travel back to the 1950s to work in a French restaurant."

"It can't be that bad!"

"No, but they expect us to master soufflés. I'm not interested in soufflés."

"Perhaps it's about learning the underlying mechanics. Wax-on, wax-off."

Wax-on, wax-off? What's that? "Cooking always came easy to me. Then I went to cooking school and suddenly it wasn't easy."

Sandy started to say something but didn't. She took another bite of fish instead. "This is the best salmon I've ever had. If you decide to stick with it, I'm sure you'll adjust. It just might take a while. Have you even tried it yet?"

I took a bite. I'd pulled off the hat trick. Seasoning, sear, and doneness were all perfect. "This is the first time I've cooked anything since the end of the semester."

"You stopped cooking?"

"I haven't felt like it. Until now. For you."

"We'll, that's sweet."

We talked about our days for the rest of dinner. I told her about the deliveries and she talked about expanding her business's online presence. We polished off our wine and did the dishes together, me washing and Sandy drying.

"So, baby." Sandy cast me a mischievous grin. "We've got the whole evening in front of us. Want to fool around now or later?"

"Now."

Sandy stepped closer to me, giving my ass a playful smack. "How'd I know that's what you were going to say? Horny boy."

"Guilty as charged."

***

I followed Sandy upstairs. Her dress showcased her ass well. It swayed as she walked, drawing my attention. Was she doing that on purpose?

Sandy turned around when we reached her bedroom. "Were you checking out my ass, baby?"

"Yup."

"Good."

We kissed, our arms holding each other while our lips became reacquainted. I'd thought of her lips all day. Soft lips, eager and adept. Playful. Fun.

My tongue pushed against them and they parted. Sandy's tongue emerged and met mine. They danced, turning and twirling. We went on that way, groping one another as our mouths battled.

Sandy kissed my neck and nibbled my ear lobe, sending spasms of pleasure across my shoulders.

I took my shirt off, unzipped my shorts, and stripped down to my underwear.

"Someone's not wasting any time," Sandy said.

"I've been thinking about this all day."

"Have you now?"

"I have."

"You're so blunt and assertive tonight. I like it."

"Do you?"

"I do. Can I confess something else?"

"What's that?"

"I've been thinking about this all day long, too."

We kissed again and I grabbed her ass with both hands, pulling it towards me. I sensed Sandy was in an aggressive mood, her tongue all over mine and her hands roaming across my shoulders.

"As much as I love this dress," I said, "how does one get you out of it?"

Sandy turned around and lifted up her hair. I gave the back of her neck a kiss. She let out a tiny gasp. "I like that. Do it again."

Yes, ma'am. Whatever you wish. I did as she asked and got the same response as before.

"Keep going, baby," she moaned.

I kissed her neck again, harder this time.

Sandy sighed. "That's the spot. Bite my neck, just a little. Yeah."

I worked the back of her neck with my mouth, reaching my arms around and massaging her tits from behind. She sighed, grinding her ass against my crotch. My erect dick rubbed against the fabric of her dress.

I twirled the tip of my tongue in circles over the nape of her neck. "Oh god. Don't stop," she whimpered.

I alternated between kissing and licking her neck. I was running on instinct, but appeared to be successful based on her reaction.

"No more," she moaned. "I can't take it anymore. God! I'm fucking putty."

I unzipped her dress down to the small of her back and slid it off her shoulders. She stepped out of it, undoing her bra as she turned to face me and tossed it aside. We enjoyed another round of wet, hungry kisses.

"I'm so fucking turned-on," she said. "That neck thing. Damn."

Sandy pushed my boxers down and I stepped out of them. She stared at me, her eyes piercing deep. The corners of her mouth crept upwards, growing into a sly grin.

Silently, she dropped to her knees.

Sandy ran her tongue around the head of my cock as she looked up at me. She took me into her mouth, starting slow but speeding up. She held my gaze throughout, her mouth going back and forth over my cock. One hand jerked the base in rhythm to her sucking, the other cupping my balls.

I was thrusting into her mouth, waves of pleasure radiating out from my dick.

Sandy withdrew, jerking my wet cock and smiling. She stood and I pulled her against, kissing her hard.

We stumbled our way to the bed, unwilling to break neither kiss nor embrace. Hands caressed and explored each other's bodies along the way. I pushed her panties down and she wiggled out of them as we worked our way to the bed.

We flopped onto it together, laughing. I wound up on top of her.

"What do you want tonight, baby?" she asked as I kissed her neck.

Don't chicken out. "I want to go down on you."

Sandy smiled and kissed me firmly. "How could I say no to that, baby?"

"Can you tell me what I'm supposed to do? It being my first time and all."

"Don't worry, baby. Sandy will guide you."

Please do. "I'd like that."

"In that case, you can start by kissing me. Hard and wet. You want to keep me all worked up."

I kissed her the way she asked. Our lips and tongues devoured one another, passionate and intense. Our bare bodies against one another.

"Feel my tits," she sighed. "That's it, squeeze them hard. Now pinch the nipples. Yeah, pinch them and kiss me."

I followed her commands, happy to cede control over to her wishes. Happy to be her sex toy. Subject to her whims.

"Start working your way down there. First suck on my tits. No gentle little kisses, either. Suck those girls hard, how they like it. Yeah. And bite my nipples. You know how to do it."

Sandy let out a long sigh as I obeyed her instructions. "Slide down further, baby. Kiss my belly as you go. Slow. That's it, baby."

Sandy had a fine belly, trim yet soft. I kissed it as I made my way down further, including her belly button ring. All the while inching towards her pussy. Closer to the promised land. Ever closer.

At last, my cherished goal. Sandy was well-groomed with a lovely patch of trimmed pubic hair above the crease enclosing her pussy.

"Go ahead, baby," Sandy said. "Spread me apart."

I spread her labia, the musty scent of wet pussy filling my nostrils for the first time in my life.

"Give me a long, slow lick. Begin at the bottom."

I didn't hesitate or pause, plunging right in. My first taste of pussy was wet and warm and wonderful.

"A little faster, baby," Sandy murmured. "Keep going."

I followed her instructions, happy to please. I ran my tongue up and down over her pussy. Lapping up every bit of her. Loving every second.

"Okay, baby, now you have to find my clit," Sandy said. "Lick a little higher, look for the tiny bump."

She slid her hand down to her pussy, her finger rubbing a specific spot back and forth. "Right there, baby, that's it."

I found her clit, a small bump near the top of her pussy. Tiny, yet all-powerful. The key to all Sandy's doors.

"Lick it, lick it hard." Sandy howled. "Up and down. Up and down. Fuck, yeah. Take your finger and stick it in my pussy."

I licked her clit, up and down. Over and over. As she commanded. I inserted a finger into her pussy. It was tight but moist and my finger slid right in.

"Good. Good. Finger me, but don't stop licking my clit. That's it. Holy shit! Finger me faster, baby."

Sandy moaned while I worked her pussy with my finger and tongue. I was all in, my face buried in her crotch and her juices all over my lips. I glanced up, her tits heaving as my tongue kept at her clit.

"Now a second finger, baby. Fuck me with two fingers. Keep going. Oh, fuck."

I lapped away, fingering her faster. I felt her clit under the tip of my tongue and licked it faster.

Sandy's moaning grew more intense. "Baby, I'm so close. Don't stop."

I followed orders, licking her clit with continued intensity. Up and down with my tongue. Faster than before. As fast as I could. Fingers fucking her in tandem with my tongue.

"Don't stop! I'm gonna cum!" Sandy's fists punched the bed as her head turned from side to side and her boobs swayed back and forth. Her pussy clenched down on my fingers, her back arching and thrusting her big tits upwards.

She let out a long breath. "Oh, god damn that was amazing. You can slow down now, baby. Whew."

I removed my fingers, lowering my face and licking her pussy slowly.

"Give my pussy a kiss," Sandy said. "A nice gentle kiss. Kiss her again. Now, get up here."

I climbed atop her and she pulled me in towards her, mouth open and tongue extended. She kissed me, her tongue all over my lips and pushing into my mouth while her hands grabbed my ass. I'm sure I tasted like her pussy but she didn't seem to mind. Quite the opposite.

"Stand at the edge of the bed, baby," she said.

I did so and she wiggled her way to the edge of the mattress, remaining on her back.

"Don't forget a condom. Over on the night table. Do you need help, baby?"

"I got it."

I slid the condom on and Sandy lifted her legs up, wiggling into position.

"Okay, baby, get ready to fuck my pussy. Rub the head of your dick against my clit. Yeah, that's it. Rub it further down."

Sandy's hand guided my dick into her pussy. We worked it in and out a few times, my cock plunging deeper each time, until it slid all the way inside her.

"Oh, fuck," I gasped.

Sandy rested her calves on my shoulders and I grabbed her thighs. They were strong, firm from years of horseback riding. I'd bet they could crush me if she desired.

I started fucking her, savoring the feel of her legs in my hands and the sight of her on her back with her hair spread over her shoulders and her big tits bouncing. I took my time, fucking her slow. There was no need to rush. We had all the time in the world.

"That's it, baby," Sandy moaned. "You fuck me so good. Now give it to me faster."

I nailed her faster, several minutes passing in such a happy manner. Sandy rubbed her clit while I pounded her, her moans growing louder with time.

She closed her eyes, fingering her clit rapidly now. "Give me all you got, baby. Fuck me hard."

You got it, babe. I sped up, pouring my energy into fucking her. Standing as I was, grasping her thighs as leverage, I achieved a surprising level of speed and forcefulness, slamming her pussy hard. Powerful thrusts. Hitting her deep as she came again.

"Oh fuck, baby." Her eyes closed and she inhaled deeply. An interval of near silence on her part was followed by a relieved sigh.

I fucked her with frenzied energy throughout, thrusting into her with singular purpose. I wanted relief. I needed relief. Release.

Were it not for the condom, I'd of cum already. Perhaps even before Sandy's second orgasm. It didn't take long, though, for the first signs of my impending orgasm to make themselves known. The tingling in my cock growing stronger as I thrust. Pounding her, in and out. Ever closer. So close.

Sandy must've sensed how close I was and moaned encouragement. "Cum for me, baby. Cum for me."

At last. I pushed as deep into her as I could and held it there. My cock throbbed rapidly. Pulse following pulse, each bringing cherished relief. Primal joy.

I pulled out of her and we lay beside one another on our backs. The breeze from the ceiling fan cooled the sweat on my chest and I closed my eyes.

***

We stayed up late talking and drinking wine. Sandy wore a gray Led Zeppelin T-shirt and pink pajama pants. She'd taken out her contacts and wore glasses. She never looked cuter. Never more huggable and kissable. Relaxed and comfortable, no artifice at all. The natural Sandy.

We headed off to bed late. Another first for me, sleeping in the same bed all night with a woman. I was asleep in minutes. A full day's work, vigorous sex, and plenty of wine were more than enough to knock me out.

I slept like a rock and Sandy was up before me. I went into her bathroom to pee and brush my teeth. I glanced at the window as I brushed, parting the slats of the blinds.

The door to the barn door was already open, horses eating piles of hay off the ground. Sandy was near the edge of the woods with her wheelbarrow shoveling manure into it. Horses are so much work. How does she manage it all?

Downstairs a few minutes later, I got coffee going and texted Sandy I'd have breakfast ready in five minutes. An ambitious target, but what the hell. I pulled a few ingredients out of the fridge and scanned Sandy's spice cabinet, creative wheels turning.

I love making breakfast. It's a test of basic cooking skills. Speed's the key. People going out to breakfast are less patient than when out for lunch or dinner. They expect their food quick, and coffee even quicker. That's why breakfast servers pour it when they seat you.

I put a couple of slices of bread in the toaster and heated oil in a pan on the stove. I sprinkled cumin seeds in the oil, their aroma filling the kitchen as they bloomed. Turmeric and chili powder followed and I spread it all around with a spatula. I cracked some eggs into the pan, sprinkling salt and pepper over them. A gentle stir to break up the yolks. Let them set, then flip.

Eosphorus
Eosphorus
672 Followers
12