My Sweet Sandy Ch. 05

Story Info
The story ends with a secret revealed and decisions made.
8.3k words
4.85
19.3k
33

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eosphorus
Eosphorus
671 Followers

I was barely in the front door when Mom stood and turned towards me glaring. My dad wore a worried expression on his face.

I knew those looks. Something was up. "What?"

"Did you have a pleasant day out?" Mom asked.

"Uh, sure."

"Yeah? How was your dinner with Sandra?" Mom said Sandy's name like it was five syllables long.

They know. Maybe it was at dinner or outside eating ice cream. Instead of just enjoying the pleasure of stumbling onto a secret romance, whoever it was who saw us decided this was their chance to spread scandal.

"Who told you about that?" I said.

"Nevermind!" Mom shouted. "I heard all about it. You and that Greenhouse lady kissing and holding hands! What the fuck? What're you doing, carrying on with a woman like her? She's almost my age, for Christ's sake."

Mom has this weird thing she does when she's angry, and she was doing it. She holds out her hands and slaps her wrists together, like she's clapping except it only produces a thumping sound. She does this in sync with her words, one wrist clap for every word.

I think I was twelve before I figured out it wasn't a thing other people did.

"I'm not having this conversation," I said.

"You are having this conversation!" she yelled, five wrist claps accompanying her words.

"Ma, this is nothing to concern you."

"It is my concern" Four more wrist claps. "This perverted bitch is taking advantage of my son and I won't have it."

"Ma, enough, please. I'm twenty. No one's taking advantage of anyone."

"She's too old for you. It's not right. It's obscene!"

"Wait a minute. Dad's fifteen years older than you."

"That's different."

"How is it different?"

"It's different when it's the man who is older."

"You can't be serious."

"When I met your father I was twenty-one and he was already established in his career. This woman, what can come of it? Why do you even want her? It's disgusting. Please tell me you haven't had relations with her."

"Ma!"

"Remember, sex before marriage is a sin."

My older brother was born six months after my parent's wedding. Strangely enough, his birth weight was above average even for a full-term baby.

"I should call Father McNulty!" Mom said. "I should tell him what you're up to. Imagine what he'd say?"'

As though I care what an octogenarian celibate thinks about my sex life. "Ma, please."

"You should wait until marriage. Like your brother."

I don't know how I didn't burst out laughing. My brother was an even bigger horndog than me, only more successful. "Jake? Waiting until marriage?"

"Danielle," Dad interjected. "It's none of our business. If Jimmy wants to see this woman, he's an adult. It's his choice."

"Is that so?" She turned towards him, fire in her eyes.

"I don't blame him," Dad said, a matter of fact tone in his voice. "You don't remember, but we met this Sandra lady last year at that birthday party for Linda's boy. She was that pretty blonde. You remember her. I know I do. She was the one with the large, you know."

I braced myself for the onslaught about to be hurled at my father. Although she barely cracks five feet and weighs less than a hundred pounds, Mom could be scary as fuck.

"What, you were checking her out?" She shrieked at him. "She made quite the impression on you?"

"Well, she's rather beautiful," Dad said, retreating down the hall as Mom followed him. "You can't blame Jimmy for being interested in her. What man wouldn't be?"

It took a moment to realize what he'd done. He'd managed it so many times over the years, you had to appreciate the mastery with which he pulled it off. Once more, Mom's ire was diverted away from one of his sons towards himself.

She'd rage and scream and threaten but it never came to so much as a slap. All bluster, but still fucked up.

I could hear them in the other room, Mom venting her fury and Dad talking her down.

I should've stayed at Sandy's.

***

I texted back and forth with Sandy. We decided I'd spend the coming week with her until Jessica came home and we'd figure out what to do from there. I packed a bag the next morning and told my parents I'd see them in a week.

"I bet I can guess where you'll be staying." Mom's voice started to rise.

"Danielle," Dad said.

Mom took a deep breath. "Be careful, Jimmy."

"I will."

Twenty minutes later I was sitting at Sandy's kitchen island drinking coffee.

"You know, I'm glad", she said. "I hate secrets."

"Me, too. Hey, at least now we can go out around here. That's nice, right? We can go out for pizza at Ginelli's. Go shopping at Occhiobello."

"James." She paused, composing her thoughts. "We've got the next month. Let's make the most of it, but we both know you have to go back to school."

"I try not to think about it."

"I'm saying this because certain feelings are developing and we can't allow them to lead to a rash decision which would cause you to make a mistake you'd later regret."

"I know."

"It doesn't mean we'll never see each other again, baby, but you've got bigger things in your future than this little farm."

"That makes the time we do have together more special. Something we can't squander."

Sandy kissed me. "That's a good way to look at it. Promise me something."

"Anything."

"I'll always be here for you. If you want to continue what we've got going on when you're home from school, I'm happy to do so. Friendship and fun. But don't hold back if you meet someone at school. Don't let me be the reason you pass up any, um, opportunities."

"Sandy, I--"

"No, don't say anything. Just file that away."

We hatched a plan. I'd stay with Sandy for the rest of the summer. The question of her daughter remained, however. Jessica didn't need to know anything about us. We decided I'd stay in the camper on the far side of the workshop. I'd be introduced as Sandy's worker for the summer. Not a lie.

The camper was air-conditioned, clean, and comfortable. It had a small bedroom, a combination sitting room and tiny kitchen, and a bathroom.

"I'm glad you can get use out of it," Sandy said. "I'm going to take Jess camping somewhere in October and then I'll sell it."

***

Sandy kept me busy all week, and not just with sex.

Each day, it was something new. On Monday I installed gutter guards on her house. That was easy, but on Tuesday Sandy decided the blades on her ride-on mower needed to be changed. That day. Never mind I had no idea what I was doing, or that I'd mowed the lawn the previous Friday. She insisted with understated firmness that it had to be done at once.

I got it done, of course. It wasn't easy. Actually, it was complicated and confusing.

"Knew you could do it," Sandy said.

Wednesday came and she announced over breakfast a special task for me. "I need your help in the shop. Sort of."

The shop? "What do you need?"

"I'll show you. Nothing you can't handle, I'm sure."

There'd been a pile of logs on the side of the shop since I'd started working there. Each was three or four feet long and maybe two feet in diameter.

"Most of these you can cut up into firewood tomorrow," she said. "But these two I want turned into cutting boards."

"Cutting boards?"

"They're big sellers online. I haven't had time to make any this summer, though."

"Sandy, I don't know. This feels out of my depth."

"That's why I'm going to teach you."

Sandy walked me through every step. It started with cutting the logs into slices with her chainsaw. She demonstrated for me and had me cut one for her.

I picked it up and admired it, an asymmetrical oval with the bark around the edge.

She had me go through the rest of the steps. Running it through the planer, sanding it down smooth, cleaning it, and treating it with mineral oil.

My first three were garbage but I got the hang of it. It took care and attention to detail but I made three more which were beautiful. I lined them up on one of the workbenches in the shop, admiring my handiwork.

"Excellent," Sandy said.

"I can't believe I was able to make these."

"Why? Why is it so hard to believe?"

"I don't know."

"Baby, you'd be shocked if you knew all the things you could do with a little effort."

***

What a day it'd been. Learning to make cutting boards. Cooking dinner. Another riding lesson, this time learning to trot.

I stepped under the shower head, letting the water wash the dust and grime of the day. I wondered if Sandy would be in the mood tonight. The way I fucked her last night, I wasn't sure.

I replayed it in my head as I finished showering and toweling off. It'd been a hell of a time. We'd begun in the kitchen, kissing and groping each other. Things moved upstairs, more frenzied fondling followed by stripping each other naked and going down on one another. Then anal. Sandy was on all fours, her face buried in her pillows as I hammered her asshole. She was screaming and rubbing her clit, cumming twice in quick succession.

It was raunchy. Depraved, even, yet beautiful in its own way. Beautiful in its rawness and in how open with each other we'd become.

Sandy's ass was thrust in the air, my hands clutching each butt cheek as I fucked her. My dick moving in and out of her ass, over and over. Ever faster. Until the end, my cock throbbing as I came inside her butt. Warm cum shooting in her ass.

What a memory. I stepped into Sandy's bedroom and tossed my towel aside. I stroked my cock absentmindedly a few times.

I didn't see Sandy walk in. She smiled, her eyes lighting up. "We're horny, aren't we?"

"Sorry," I said. "I was thinking about last night and, well."

She kissed me. "Don't be sorry, baby. So, was I interrupting something you were about to start?"

"That depends." Sandy looked exceptionally hot. She wore gray riding tights and a pink shirt with a sunflower on it. Her hair was in its customary ponytail.

"Much as I'd like that cock stuffed in me," she said. "I'm going to have to decline. I'm so damned sore. All this fucking is taking its toll. I need a night off. Maybe two."

"Of course."

Sandy raised her eyebrows, a mischievous glimmer forming in her eyes. "That doesn't mean you have to deny yourself."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean what I say. In fact, I want you to jerk off and I want to watch."

"You do?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. Where?"

"The bed. Lay back and go to town. I'll have a seat right here." Sandy sat in a chair in the corner, her elbow on the arm and her chin resting on her knuckles. She raised her eyebrows as if to say, "go ahead."

I slid into bed, pillows propping up my back.

Sandy stared at me and I hesitated.

"Do as you usually do," she said. "Pretend I'm not here."

If the lady wanted a show, I'd give her a show. In that spirit, I stroked my cock a few times, my erection growing stronger. I spit in my hand and jerked myself off, getting my dick glistening wet.

I made eye contact with Sandy and jerked myself off with both hands. My cock was as hard as it ever gets. Sandy's presence, the knowledge that she was watching, got me there.

I jerked myself off at a steady pace, pausing only to lick my hands to keep my cock wet, and massaged my balls also. Sandy watched with rapt attention, her eyes locked on the scene as a sly grin formed.

I jerked off faster, using both hands again. They slid up and down my wet cock. I made sure to include the head, always the key to me getting off.

It was so fucking hot. I was letting Sandy witness me masturbate, my oldest and most private sexual experience. It was as if she was seeing the true, inner me.

Sandy stood, stepping closer. "I'd like a closer look."

She stood at the edge of the bed while I continued the performance. I could've cum in another minute, but slowed down. I don't want this to be over. Not yet.

"That's my James." Sandy swayed her hips, working her way along the side of the bed until she was beside me. "Jerk off for Sandy."

This is so fucking hot. I sped up again.

"I think I'd like to be more a part of this." Sandy slid her riding tights down and stepped out of them. Her panties were purple.

Hell, yes. This is hot. So fucking hot. I jerked off faster, both hands going up and down the full length of my cock.

Sandy moved her hips back and forth. She leaned forward, mashing her tits in both hands. "That's it, baby. Jerk off for me. Show me what you do when you're all alone."

Anything for you. "Yes ma'am."

Sandy turned, sticking out her ass. "You like that, baby? You like my ass."

"I do."

"Then jerk off to that ass." Sandy slid her panties down going so low I didn't think I could take it. She left them down around her thighs, sticking her cheeks higher.

Oh, fuck.

"That's a good boy, baby. Jerk yourself off looking at my ass."

I slowed my pace, an act of will. I turned my focus on her gorgeous butt, so soft and round. I'd enjoyed fucking her with that ass thrust up in the air and played it back in my mind. My cock going in and out of her. Pounding her hard. Hands clutching her ass cheeks. Her squealing, begging me to go faster. Harder and faster.

Sandy stood. She slid off her shirt and undid her bra, tossing both aside. She undid her ponytail, letting her bright blonde hair spill out over her shoulders as she swayed her hips slowly.

She turned towards me, squeezing her tits and leaning forward. She licked her lips, her tongue sliding around the outside of her mouth.

Sandy moved closer, half on the bed with me. She shoved her tits in my face, rubbing her nipples across my lips. I sucked on a nipple, jerking off at a furious pace. No holding back. Give in. Give in.

"Suck that tit, baby," Sandy cried. "Suck it and jerk off for me."

This is it. This is it. I came, my cock throbbing in my hands. Pulse after pulse, cum squirting up in successive spurts. The first landed on my stomach, the second on my chest. A third dribbled out of my dick along the side. Sweet relief.

Sandy leaned down, kissing me. "Do you feel better?"

"So much."

I started to sit up but Sandy pushed me back down. "Not yet, baby. I need to claim my reward."

Sandy crawled atop me, licking the cum off my chest. She took her time and got every bit before moving onto my stomach.

"Holy shit," I moaned.

"Good." Sandy licked my stomach again, clearly enjoying herself. She finished cleaning off my stomach with her tongue, finishing the job with my dick.

"There we go. You're all cleaned up. Now it's time for my shower." She stood and walked out, a devilish smirk on her face.

***

We were enjoying breakfast when Sandy's next idea for my day popped into her head. She let me know with the most casual of asides as she sipped her coffee. "My lawn tractor is overdue for a tuneup."

Oh shit. "Uh, okay."

"My husband used to do it every year. I looked it up this morning. It needs an oil change, new fuel and air filters, and a new spark plug."

Spark plug? "But I've never done anything like that."

"You'll figure it out. You've got a delivery in the morning so you can get it done this afternoon."

"Why do you even have a ride-on mower?" Sandy's only lawn was a narrow rectangle of grass between her front porch and the wooded patch out front.

"We had it at the old house." She gave me a kiss. "Sounds like Miguel's here. Time to get to work. Don't worry, baby. You'll figure it out."

She was right. I did figure it out, but only after watching a bunch of videos and spending almost an hour on the manufacturer's website.

It took three hours of research and fumbling my way through adjusting the gap on the new spark plug and figuring out how to properly use a torque wrench to install it. I didn't even know what a torque wrench was when I got up that morning. This stuff was even more complicated than cooking.

I stopped, mid-thought. All those tasks she'd been throwing at me suddenly made sense.

The lesson she'd been teaching me. Ever since she insisted on my painting the barn using the sprayer. Before that, probably. Clever girl.

I got atop the mower and turned the key, the engine starting right up. I sat there, listening to the steady rumble of the motor satisfied with myself.

There it was. I could do anything I set my mind to. It didn't matter if I didn't know what the fuck I was doing when I set out to do it. I could learn what I needed to learn. Then I'd get it done.

Because I was a capable person who didn't back off from a challenge. "Damn."

***

I stared at the screen on my phone, finger lingering over the submit button. I was laying on Sandy's living room couch. This is it. No turning back.

I clicked on the button and the screen changed. A box appeared telling me my class schedule for the coming year was confirmed. And that's it.

Sandy entered, a pair of wine glasses in her hands. "I thought you might care for a glass of Chablis."

Chablis always brought out the demon in Sandy. I wished she kept barrels of the stuff around. "Sure."

Sandy handed me a glass and sat next to me. She looked lovely, even more than usual. Her hair was down and she wore a blue summer dress, sleeveless with a yellow and white floral pattern.

"You look so beautiful," I said. "I love the dress."

"This little thing? I just felt like something comfortable. Also easy to slip out of.

"Is that so?"

Sandy sipped her wine. "One must be practical."

"Then why wait? Why not slip out of it now?"

Sandy raised an eyebrow. "Aren't we in a rush?"

"No rush. But I wouldn't mind enjoying the sight of you, all of you, while the evening progresses."

Sandy took another sip and put the glass on the coffee table. She stood, staring at me, reaching back to unzip the dress.

Sandy shimmied out of the dress and kicked it aside. She unhooked her bra and tossed it in the direction. Her panties were last. She slid them down slowly, teasing me before letting them drop to the floor.

Sandy sat on the couch, leaning sideways. She picked up her glass and took a long sip. She met my gaze the entire time, my eyes roaming over her curves. Goddamn.

Sandy played it cool, talking about the deliveries the next day as though nothing was amiss.

"You should take the coffee table down to Stone Harbor first thing in the morning. Before the shore traffic gets too bad."

I nodded, sipping my wine as she went on regarding the order my deliveries should go in. She rambled on, delving into how she calculated her profit margin on each piece. She explained how she factored in electrical costs and insurance.

I was next treated to an extended treatise on how she bundled her business's insurance and the various tax benefits therein. All the while she sat there, stark naked with the most business-like expression on her face. Not to mention the driest subject matter imaginable.

Sandy finished her wine. "I'm going to have another glass. May I interest you in the same?"

I downed the rest of my glass. "Sure."

Sandy took both glasses and left the room. I admired her ass as she sauntered off to the kitchen.

How hadn't I seen it so clearly before? With all her other talents, it was easy to have missed until now the full depth of her sense of humor.

Let's up the stakes. I stripped off my clothes in a mad rush, making sure I was naked by the time she got back.

I managed just in time, on the couch nude with scant seconds to spare.

Sandy didn't bat an eye, handing me my glass and sitting down. "Here's your wine. Now, where were we? Ah, yes. Liability insurance."

I stared at her, trying not to crack first and laugh. Sandy kept it up, at one point twisting her nipples while she detailed her tax deductions from the previous fiscal year. I can't hold out much longer. My god, she's good.

Eosphorus
Eosphorus
671 Followers