All Comments on 'My Sweet Slave Sara Ch. 2'

by bethclaire

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot story

Hot and inventive but there's only so much the human body can take before the human mind goes dead. So there isn't much of a future for this kind of relationship.

Pleasure and pain aren't far apart, but they're still different. Don't think a woman who's been tortured repeatedly isn't going to be dehumanized after awhile.

Sue

horny6bby9gurlhorny6bby9gurlover 12 years ago
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mmm amazing! abolutely amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I THINK THE BASTERD THE SAME THINGS DONE TO HIM , IF I START TO READ ANY MORE LIKE THIS I WILL STOP

curious27girlcurious27girlover 11 years ago
hurry up

I wanna read the rest ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Angela or Monica

I'm a bit confused, in Chapter 1, the dead mother's/wife's name was Monica, now it seems to be Angela?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More more more!!!

When do we get to read the next installment!?!?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Who is "Angela?"

Did he have another sub aside from his wife?

mezmerizedmezmerizedalmost 6 years ago
Anon 1/15/18

You're right... who IS Angela? Wife's name was Monica... bethclaire: Also a statement made about having other slaves who've begged, i'm guessing in that room, (is that since Monica died?), and haven't been able to handle his needs, but he had also stated that he hadn't been in there since Monica died. Were those slaves that were with both Him AND Monica? Can we have a part 3? How will this work out with Martin, and did his Mom "lay off" of his & Sara's exploits, because he's involved with her now? Is he tameing his Mothers needs? Maybe while the kids get together, Martin's Mom should get together with Daddy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous