My Sweet Son Lacked Confidence!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, Ok Jessica." He uttered.

"Do you want to do this Danny? You don't seem too enthusiastic?" I teased.

"Yes mom, I do. I'm just nervous as hell." He said in a serious tone.

"That's Ok, now just copy what I do, and it will be fine. Are you ready?" I asked again.

"Oh yes mom." Danny said as he looked into my eyes with lust and devotion.

I put my hands on his face and began to kiss him softly on the lips. He began to kiss me back carefully. I could tell he was very into me, even if I was his mother. When I opened my mouth to kiss him more erotically, Danny opened up slowly for a real kiss. He copied my oral instructions as we began to lightly touch the tips of our tongues. The ice was broken, and it was very tantalizing. Our tongues made love like angels and our bodies warmed up for deviance.

He put his hands on my cheeks as he kissed me so softly and tenderly. It was so sweet and erotic kissing Danny as my pussy was aching for his cock. As the minutes rolled by, he began kissing me more confidently and passionately, it was very exciting watching him grow and learn. My son was making me hotter and hotter by the minute.

I took his hands and placed them on my bra and let him feel my boobs for the first time. We kissed with more lust as he felt up my boobs. Danny was making my nipples hard and my pussy was getting nice and wet for him. I could feel his hard cock grinding my thigh as we kissed. It felt really big too. I had not sucked a cock in years and was eager to give my son plenty of oral devotion.

"Honey, if a woman wants to give you a blow job, just let her have her fun. Ok?" I whispered in his ear.

"Ok." Was all he could nervously say.

Then I pushed him playfully away and began pulling off his underwear. I couldn't believe my eyes, Danny had the biggest, most beautiful cock I had ever seen. My mouth began to water, and my body went limp for a second. I was in awe of his manhood. My son was packing a thick 10" cock. My boyfriend in college had nice a 7" cock. But Danny's was huge in comparison.

"Oh Danny, you are so big. Have you ever had a nice blow job honey?" I asked almost begging him to let me.

"Uh, no." He said quietly.

"That's Ok, would you like me to be your first?" I asked with serious lust in my voice.

"Oh yes mom." I mean Jessica."

"Honey, you can call me mom or anything you like!" I said as my pussy got wetter.

I grabbed the base and began to kiss and lick the top. His cock head was so big, it almost filled my mouth completely. Danny was 10+" and thick. I went to work on his big monster cock. I was so turned on I couldn't help myself anymore. I was lost in a state of bliss, just sucking and jacking my son's cock like a slut. It wasn't long before Danny began to twitch and jolt his body. I pressed on faster and harder with insane lust for my son's cock. I wanted to give him the best blow job, possible. I was sure I was going to want to do this again...

Soon Danny was leaking precum and making loud sexy noises. Then suddenly, Danny shot a jet of cum into my mouth and I tasted my son for the first time. It tasted wonderful and fulfilling to me. Then again and again he shot loads of cum into my eager mouth. I actually liked it and swallowed every drop with naughty passion. When he stopped, I wanted more. I wasn't done, or even close yet.

Then I slid up next to him and cuddled with him for a while. Danny held me firmly and kissed my forehead. He seemed more confident already. He caressed my body with loving touches. He was so sweet to me, oh how I love my Danny.

"Mom that was unbelievable, I can't believe how great you made me feel. I have never had a strong orgasm like that before." He said as he caught his breath.

"That was really fun honey. Danny are you a virgin?" I asked with care.

"Well not exactly, I did it once with Beth and she didn't like it. She said it hurt too much to enjoy."

"Oh honey, you just need the right girl. You are well endowed and should be appreciated for your big manhood."

"I guess." He said quietly.

"Most girls I think would want to ride that big sexy cock of yours." I said making him smile.

"Really, you think so?"

"Oh yes Danny. For sure. Honey, would you like to learn how to make love with me? I can handle that nice big cock of yours!" I said almost begging him.

"Yes, please mom!" he pleaded.

With that Danny took charge and we began to kiss again on my bed, slowly and caring. Tender and nice, it was so fun and erotic kissing my boy this way. But I wanted to get fucked good and hard. I wanted him to stretch me out and make me his bitch.

"Danny, I want you to make love to me. We have many hours and days so don't feel bad if you cum to early. It takes time and practice. You will get better with experience and then you will have the confidence to take a woman and make her have everlasting orgasms. Ok baby?"

"Ok mom, sounds wonderful." He said with a cute smile.

"Danny do what you feel like doing and I will coach you if you get off track." I encouraged.

"Ok. Thanks mom."

He started calling me mom again, I let it slide. I thought it was adorable, and naughty.

"Go ahead Danny make me your woman." I encouraged.

Our kisses began to get more intense, and Danny began to feel my boobs again. I felt for my baby's cock, and it was hard again. Then I spread myself wide open to let him grind my wet panties. He took the cue and began to grind my pussy for the first time. We kissed as we grinded our bodies together. Danny was getting better by the minute. His thick cock was stimulating my clit as he felt my boobs and nipples. I was getting very hot for him and losing all self-control. I was more than ready to let my son, penetrate my forbidden love canal for the first time.

"Oh Danny, take me, make me yours tonight." I begged my son.

Danny stopped kissing me and stopped grinding me all of a sudden. Then he began to pull my panties off and I lifted my ass to make it easier on him. Then soon enough I felt Danny's big cock at my entrance. I spread my sensitive cunt for him, as he put his cock to my wet entrance. Then he carefully pushed in the tip, and I accepted him with my very tight, unused pussy.

"Oh god Danny, you are such a big boy!" I said as I breathed deep in amazement.

"Mom, this feels so good!" He said proudly.

My pussy was plenty wet, but his cock was just way bigger than anything I ever accepted. By now, I was in a very intense sexual erotic state of mind. I held my legs wide apart, as Danny pushed in more and more. It was sexually painful at first, but I would do anything for my sweet Danny. I was ready to let my loving son fuck me all he wanted for days and days.

My pussy was being stretched more than it had ever been before. Danny's cock was so big and strong. It literally took my breath away. As he worked himself in deeper, I was breathing erratically and making cute sexy noises of approval for him. It wasn't easy taking in such a big thick cock in my tiny pussy.

"Oh Danny, your filling mommy's pussy so good honey. I love you!" I screamed, as he shoved in more.

"Oh my God mom, this is so hot! I can't believe were doing this!" He said very confidently at last.

After a few minutes of pushing, Danny finally hit bottom, his cock was all the way in me. I was overwhelmed with his cock and body fulfillment. It hurt my pussy, but I didn't mind at all.

"Oh, take me Danny, make me yours!"

Then Danny began to pull way out and push back in hard, every thrust made me feel great and I enjoyed it, but I didn't orgasm. He was just fucking me to get himself off. I faked a few to get him off and he came hard and fast. Filling my pussy with his love juice. I had a feeling he was going to blow his load to fast.

"That was awesome mom." He said as he slid off me and hugged me.

"I'm glad you liked that. Did I feel tight like your girlfriend?"

"Tighter, I never finished off in a girl like that." He said now relaxed and happy.

"I am on the pill; did you know that?"

"No, but I figured you were. Since you didn't stop me." He explained.

We cuddled and kissed like lovers for a while, before I told him the bad news.

"Danny, I loved being with you, but next time you have to try getting me off too, Ok?"

"You didn't?" He asked quickly.

"No, but it's Ok. It takes time be a good male lover." I said cooly.

"What should I do?"

"Well Danny, to be a good male lover you have to warm up a woman slowly. Giving her light kisses and touches to her face. So, her body perks up and her heart begins to race. This will allow her time to get her pussy nice and wet. This will arouse her before you even have sex. You want to do everything you can think of before you penetrate her."

"Ok, I understand mom." He said with concern.

"Honey, have you done oral on a girl an got her off?"

"Not really." He said looking down.

"That's Ok, we can do that tomorrow."

"Will you show me how?" He said with a smile.

"Yes honey, I will show you how to be the best at it."

"Sounds good mom."

"Now honey, after sex with a woman. It's Ok to freshen up, but it's also nice to be held by the man. Will you hold my boobs and treat me like your lover tonight?"

"Oh yes mom, definitely."

We did freshen up and then snuggled in my bed all night. Danny held me close and played with my boobs a lot. It was cute and sexy, so I let him have his fun. I wiggled my butt into his cock to make him hard. I was a tease at times, mommy was having the time of her life.

When I woke up in the morning, I felt a big cock pressing against my ass. I reached back and felt Danny's morning wood. What is a good mom to do. I quietly slid down to his cock as he slept. I inspected it up close in the light. It made me so horny playing with my son's big hard cock first thing in the morning. I kissed the top gently as not to wake him. Then I began licking the long sides of the shaft. I was getting wet already, as I continued to play with my son's cock.

I started fingering my clit as I sucked his cock more aggressively. I tasted precum and now he was awake.

"Oh god mom, I love you." Was the first thing he said that day.

I just kept blowing him like a horny slut. Jacking and sucking his nice cock, with crazy nasty lust.

"Oh mom, I can't hold it." He struggled to say.

Soon enough I was blasted with a fresh load of Danny's cum. I savored it, as I loved him so much. Much more than his father. I was beginning to like this more than I thought possible. I thought it would be fun to teach Danny, now I truly lusted him. I wanted to keep teaching him how to be a great lover. I wanted him to give me a strong orgasm or 10. With that big cock of his.

Then I got behind him and held him close. Pressing my boobs into his back and kissing his ear. He let me feel his pecs and balls too. I loved playing with my boy this way, it was out of this world erotic fun for me. Then just as we were softly cuddling, the front door slammed shut.

"Go Danny, get out of here." I instructed immediately.

He left abruptly and I jumped in the shower. I took my time before going downstairs. I saw Danny was cooking breakfast and Ben was watching TV.

"Good morning boys." I said out loud.

"Hi mom." Ben said first.

Morning mom, Danny said after.

"What are you guys doing today?"

"I'm going 4 wheeling with Todd today in the hills." Ben announced.

"That sounds fun Ben. What are you doing Daniel?" I asked.

"I am going to wash my car and maybe go see Vince." Danny said confidently.

"Ok boys. Either of you want to go to the gym with me?"

"No thanks mom. you go ahead." Said Ben.

"Danny?" I asked.

"Not today mom. maybe next time."

"Ok, I'll see you guys later. I'll be home in a few hours."

I got my workout in and head back home for a shower. When I pulled up Danny was drying off his car and finishing up. I parked and walked up to Danny.

"Hi Danny, where is Benjamin?" I asked sarcastically.

"He's gone for the day; he won't be home till dinner time." He said with a cute grin.

"Well, I'll be in the shower honey, if you care to join me. Then you will learn how to give a woman great oral." I said in a sexy seductive way.

It wasn't long after I was showering, that Danny came in the bathroom naked. Thankfully I had finished shaving my pussy, before he entered. He stepped in with a big swaying hardon, no surprise at his age. When he came in to join me, we kissed innocently at first. Then we touched and played like lovers as the water washed away our distractions and cascaded over our bodies.

I finished up, stepped out and let Danny finish washing his body. I went to my room and put on some sexy lingerie and slipped under the covers. Soon Danny was in bed with me cuddling.

"Danny, do you want to be a great lover?" I asked him in a sultry voice.

"Oh yes mom." He piped up.

"Ok let me explain a few things to you from a woman's perspective, Ok?"

'Yes, please mom." He asked with complete interest.

"Ok what you did with me yesterday would be considered a quicky. That was not romantic love making. Do you understand that son?"

"Yes. I'm sorry." He said looking down.

"It's Ok to do that sometimes, but when you have the time, enjoy it and use that time to warm up a woman." I assured him in a nice way.

"Ok." He said with a smile.

"I love it when a man, starts slowly and builds up the intensity as the minutes go by. Start with soft kisses and then begin touching her romantically. Then touch her sensitive spots gently at first. Get her horny and wet before you start taking clothes off her. Make her want you to do everything, you can get her so hot she will beg you to take her."

"Ok, I get it. What else mom?"

"Get her wet before you take off her panties and bra. Nice kisses and touching the outside of my panties and bra will make me very hot for you Danny."

"Anything else?"

"Well when you begin making love to a woman, start gentle and slow. Try not to feel too good at first. Bit your lip and think of other things to prolong the intercourse. Focus on being strong and making her yours. Once you make her cum hard, she's yours for good." I said loud and clear.

"Ok, that sounds great mom, I understand what I was doing wrong now."

"Honey, you didn't do anything wrong, but if you want to earn you girls love and respect, you need to fuck her properly." I said as a teacher.

"I get it mom." he said with his cute smile.

"Would you like to do some roll play to help you through this son?"

"Um, sure mom. I guess that would be good."

OK, her is the scenario. We are new to dating and have never made love before. We are alone for the rest of the night, and we are both ready to take the next step. This is your chance to shine. If you can take her and make her orgasm, you'll have her in the palm of your hand." I said as I looked deep into his adorable eyes.

"Sure, I could see that." He said with eagerness.

"Now step into the room and take charge of the situation. I will play along and critique you after we are done making love. Ok?"

"Ok mom."

"Call me anything but mom."

"Ok Jessica."

Danny jumped up and left the room. I was ready to take my son and make him a man now. He tapped on my door gently. Then he walked in, only in his underwear looking cute, innocent and horny. He had a nice bulge, that made me excited and horny.

"Hi Jessica, you look so beautiful tonight." He said in the cutest way.

"Oh, thank you Danny you are very handsome too." I said stupidly.

"Baby, I'm dying to kiss you. You are so sexy and adorable."

"Thank you, Danny." I said, as I played along.

Then Danny slid into bed with me and kissed my cheek.

"You are the most gorgeous and sexy girl in the world Jessica."

"Oh, you're so sweet Danny." I said with approval.

Then Danny began to kiss me softly and felt my cheeks. He touched my ears and then felt the sides of my breasts. He seemed to know what he was doing at this point. Then he kissed between my boobs and exposed one of my nipples. Danny made it slick and hard with his sucking and saliva. I could feel my eager pussy getting wet already.

"Oh Danny." I protested with excitement.

Danny kissed me harder and began to feel around my panties. I pushed my pussy at his fingers, and he teased me by not touching my pussy yet.

"Oh, Danny honey." I begged for real.

He ignored my pleadings and touched my panties as we French kissed like mad lovers. He had me so wet and horny, no man had done this to me for years. Then he released my bra and freed my breasts. He squeezed them both and began to kiss and make love to my nipples. After a few minutes, Danny had me going crazy with lust for his cock. I wanted my son's cock more than anything I had desired in my lifetime. I was in a state of horny sexual bliss.

"Danny, mom loves you so much baby." I said through heavy breathing.

Danny said nothing but began to pull my panties down slowly.

"Oh Danny, are you sure we should do this?" I said innocently.

"Jessica, you need this badly." He said sternly.

Then after my panties were gone my son went down on me with soft sexy kisses around my pussy. I tried to stick my pussy in his face, but he held me in place. With both hands holding my thighs apart, Danny began to lick my slit, it felt so erotic. It was so hot for Danny and feeling very naughty. My son was treating me like a woman and doing it well. Then Danny held my pussy lips apart an began to tease my clit. He was driving me crazy in no time. I encouraged him with my sexy noises as he flicked and sucked my clit. It was absolutely wonderful; my pussy had not been licked in many years.

"Oh God Danny, you are sensational." I groaned.

Then he began to hit my g-spot with his long finger, as he sucked my clit, that was it. Within 5 minutes I screamed and jumped and came hard from my son's actions. He held me firmly and drove me hard through several more orgasms, before I forced him to stop.

"Jessica, I'm not done with you." He said with a confident handsome grin.

"Oh, my Danny, are you sure?" I cried out with lust.

"Yes baby, you need this." He insisted.

Then he slid up to me as his underwear disappeared. His cock was at my wet entrance and ready to give me his best. He slid his cock in and rubbed my lit with his thumb.

"Oh Danny. You are so good to mommy."

He smiled and began to kiss me, as he slowly penetrated me. He rubbed my clit and kissed me nicely as I was slipping into a sexual state of mind. What else could a mom want? Danny looked so serious as he began to thrust his big hard cock deeper and deeper in me. He squinted his eyes and looked mad as he began to take me harder and faster. Soon Danny was pounding me hard as our bodies made a loud slapping noise.

"Oooooh Danny, Oh my God." I said as I began to orgasm.

He just pinched my nipples and drove his cock in me more forcefully, like a strong, angry man. God it was amazing, he drove me to a second and third round of orgasms. Danny was becoming a great lover. My head was spinning as he pounded away on my pussy relentlessly. I was lost in a state of bliss as I took my son over and over. He was now fucking me good and hard; He had me screaming in ecstasy. I lost track of my orgasms as I succumbed to his manhood. This was the fucking I needed for so long.

Danny began to shake and moan, then he flooded my pussy with cum. His jets felt heavenly on my g-spot. He splattered my insides like no man before. He didn't stop even after he came. He was a little softer but kept drilling me like a whore.

"God Danny, you are amazing." I said in an encouraging way.

I turned around and got into a new sex position.

"Danny, you want to take me this way?" I inquired with a sexy voice.

He got behind me and worked his cock in. We got into a nice rhythm for a few minutes before he started slamming my pussy hard for about 10 minutes. Then suddenly he forced himself all the way in me and exploded a huge load and we came together. Danny shook and screamed my name, as he came in me again. I was his, for anything he wanted to try now. I was in a state of erotic bliss, filled with my son's fresh cum.