My Sweet Son Lacked Confidence!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was amazed that my sweet son gave me the most powerful orgasms of my life. Danny spooned me as we laid in bed all sweaty and drained from our powerful sexual intercourse. I melted in his arms that morning, Danny felt like a man and made me feel like a desired woman again.

"Jessica, you are the most beautiful, sexy woman in the world." He whispered in my ear.

"Oh Danny, you were wonderful. You can take me anytime you like." I said as I put his hands on my breasts.

Danny played with my boobs for the next 20 minutes and soon his cock was getting hard behind me. I reached back to find his cock hard as a rock. My son needed my pussy again.

"Honey are you still horny?" I asked like a sexy kitten.

"Oh yes Jessica!"

"What do you want to do with me Danny?"

"I want to make you scream my name in ecstasy!" He said confidently.

"Baby, you can do anything you want to me." I said with heavy breaths. As I figured he was going to fuck me like a slut now. I was ready to take him even though I was feeling a little sore.

Danny stopped spooning me and laid me on my back. Then he got on me and stated whacking my pussy with his hard cock.

"Oh Danny, you feel so hard baby." I cried out.

Then he began to slide his cock up and down my slit, enlightening my clitoris. He was making me crazy for his cock. I think I taught him too well. I spread myself wide open to accept his beautiful cock. Then he worked the top inside me, and it felt wonderful. I bit my lip and let out a moan. Then he looked me in the eyes and began to penetrate me with a tough look on his face. Like I was in for a good hard fucking. He squeezed my nipples as he began to slam me harder and harder.

Danny gave me his best with long firm strokes. In and out, steadily without any sign of weakness. I was in for the ride of my life now, and I was ready to let go. Danny fucked me forcefully with passion and lust like no other. He was relentless even after I came several times, he wouldn't stop. He took me to new levels of sex I had never experienced. The bliss was everlasting and erotic, I was in a new state of extasy. I was never taken by a man with this much intensity.

My head was in the throes of orgasm for over an hour before Danny finally pulled out and shot his load on my tummy. Then he fell on me, and we slid around in his cum and sweat. It was nasty and very erotic. He kissed me like a man and not a boy. He was no longer a boy to me. He was my man now.

We snuggled for a while before we took a hot shower together. We went to the gym and had a nice workout. Then we had nice lunch and went home. We spent the afternoon flirting and kissing and watching movies. When Ben came home for dinner, we backed off and played it cool. Then we all hung out and watched TV together that night. Danny, sadly had to sleep in his own bed.

I said good night to my boys and fell asleep fast. Danny had electrified me and drained me completely that day. I slept like a baby and was woke up in the middle of the night, I thought Danny had slipped into bed with me, so I let him spoon me. I placed his hands on my boobs, which he did. We snuggled and I felt him getting hard again. I figured I would let him have me if he couldn't sleep, I just didn't want to wake up Ben. So, I tried to be quiet.

"You can take off my panties if you want honey." I said encouraging him.

He slid them down and began to touch my pussy lips. I was getting wet again and ready to wear him down. Then he began to pull his underwear off and got between my legs. He worked his cock inside me and began to penetrate me.

"Oh Danny, you are so cute honey." I said as I accepted his cock.

"Mom it's me Ben. He said, and I immediately could tell the difference in his voice.

I was shocked but didn't stop him, I let him take him too.

"Oh Ben, why are you in my bed and in me?"

"I want you so much mom! You are so hot now!"

"Oh yes Ben, go ahead take me all you want." I begged.

Ben was a real ladies' man and I found out why. He was romantic and very sexy in bed. His kisses were fantastic, and he had a nice big cock like Danny, and he knew how to use it. Ben was confident from the start, as he took me with passion, and tantalized my clit. He made love with kind compassion and never fucked me; he made love to me, for hours that night. Before I sent him to his room and fell back asleep.

The next morning when I woke up, my pussy was sore, and I looked like a mess. I took a shower and shaved all my necessary parts. Then I did my hair and makeup and dressed for the gym. I needed a break from the boys, so I snuck off without saying goodbye. I hit the gym and then got lunch and ate at the park, to gather my thoughts.

After lunch, I decided to take a long walk to clear my head. I was going to have to deal with two horny boys now. I thought and thought of the best way to handle this delicate situation. I didn't want anyone finding out or getting hurt. I decided on setting a few rules and went home to speak with the boys.

When I got home, I called the boys to talk with me in the kitchen. They came down looking happy and nice.

"Ben and Danny, are you boys, Ok?"

"Yes mom." They both said happily."

"What started out as a lesson has gotten way out of control. do you agree?" I said firmly.

"Not necessarily mom." Ben said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because mom, it was just a lesson in love." Danny said.

"Yes, I know, but this has to stop, and nobody can know." I protested.

"Mom, nobody will find out, and we love you very much." Danny said.

"Ben, what is your thoughts?" I inquired.

"Mom, it's really nice of you to help Danny. Why does it have to stop?" He protested.

"I don't know, it just seems to be getting out of hand." I said sadly.

"Mom. please don't think that way, we adore you and want to share you. We both agreed already." Ben said in a sweet way.

"Oh boys, are you sure about this?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yes!" They said in unison.

"Well, I am a sweaty mess and in need of a shower. When I get out, I expect to find you both in my bed." I insisted.

"Yes mam!" They said in unison.

"I expect you both treat me with love and respect." I stated before heading off to the shower.

"Of course, mom." Ben said.

"Definitely Jessica." Danny said in a sexy way.

I brought some sexy lingerie in the bathroom and took a nice shower. I dried off and slipped on my sexy outfit. When I stepped into my bedroom, both boys were sitting up in my bed with big smiles.

"Wow mom, you look incredible!" Ben said nicely.

Danny got up and hugged me and sat me between them on the bed. I looked at Ben who kissed me softly, then at Danny and he kissed me too. Then I could feel them touching my breasts as my nipples. I felt two hard cocks at once, that was a first. Then we all laid down and began to play sexually. My first threesome, it was off to a hot start. I alternated kissing between them, and the excitement was building rapidly.

Then I felt them pulling off my lingerie. They removed my sexy outfit and now I was naked for both my son's pleasure now. They both had one of my legs and pulled me open. Then they both began to feel my pussy to as we kissed back and forth. Then they both presented their cocks to my face. I was horny and wet and gladly began sucking two big cocks at once. This was definitely a first for me. I sat up and grabbed them, I had a cock in each hand and was in heaven now. I began to alternate sucking my boy's cocks. They moaned with approval.

I was losing all control of myself and the situation. I became an orgy girl at that moment. I was blowing my boys and Ben got behind me and thrust into me hard. I was plenty wet, and he slid in nicely. Now I was blowing Danny as Ben fucked me doggie style. It was out of this world being with two horny guys, even more intense since it was my boy's.

Ben was soon pounding me hard as Danny received my loving blow job. I was getting screwed so hard by Ben I had to stop giving Danny oral and focus on taking Ben hard. Ben had a firm grip on my hips and gave me a good hard fucking. Ben began grunting and making cute noises as he enjoyed his mommy's cunt. Then he really made a loud moan and pulled out of me. He erupted and jacked his cum on my back. Danny shoved him out of the way and laid me on my back and took over as Ben watched.

I loved being the center of attention and receiving so much lust. My boys were crazy for me and I for them. Danny was a bit bigger; I could feel a slight difference with my pussy. Both felt amazing and both made me orgasm hard. As Danny began to lay into me, Ben came over and kissed me and felt my boobs again. I was in another state of sexual bliss. Kissing Ben and getting fucked by Danny was amazing. My boys knew how to make a woman feel sensational.

Ben began to rub my sensitive clit, with perfect intensity. At that moment, I was in a cloud of bliss and passion. Danny made love to me like a solid man. My boys drove me to new heights of extreme sexual pleasure. My mind was a blur as my boys took me over and over again. When Danny came hard, Ben took over and drilled me with lust and devotion. When he finally orgasmed and filled me with love. Danny got me on all fours and screwed me nicely as Ben slid under me and I sucked his cock.

My boys took me and took me over and over for the next 4 hours, it was the most insane sexual deviance of our lives. I swallowed more cum that day than I had in a lifetime. I don't know how they stayed so hard for so long. It was incredible. Then Ben and Danny switched places so Ben could enjoy me doggie style.

Ben took me very slowly at first, I wasn't sure what he was up to. I thought maybe it was to allow me to give Danny a nice blow job. So, I took the cue and began to suck and clean Danny's messy cock. It tasted like cum and my pussy, it was a pleasure to enjoy. But Ben had other plans as I suddenly felt his thumb inching into my butt, as he slowly penetrated me to the hilt.

"Oh Ben, that feels nice." I said a little scared.

Then Ben lowered me onto Danny's cock, as he pulled out and continued to toy with my ass. I knew what Ben wanted and I was willing to try it for him and Danny.

"Ben there is condoms and lube in my nightstand." I said nervously.

I laid down on Danny and we began to kiss as he made love to me. I spread my legs around Danny's exposing my virgin ass to Ben. I felt lube being applied to my back door and heard the sound of a condom snapping on. I knew what was next, as Danny pulled out.

"Mom relax, we won't hurt you. I promise." Ben said kindly.

"Don't worry, I'll be Ok honey." I said bravely.

Then Ben began to slide his too big cock in my ass. I fought to relax and take it all in.

"Are you Ok mom?" Ben asked with concern.

"Yes, I'll be Ok. Just take it slow Ben. Danny, you can take me all you want." I said with a sexy suffering voice.

The boys did exactly as they were told. I lowered back on Danny, and he began to screw me nicely and we kissed. Then Ben began to go in me as Danny was pulling out. This began to drive me crazy. Being seesawed by my boys was out of this world. They must have taken a boner pill or something. Soon all three of us were in a state of extreme extasy as we all went wild with lust.

Soon we were all fucking like a two-stroke motor. Danny in, Ben out. Ben in, Danny out. I rubbed my clit as they brought out the total slut in me. I fell into a long shaky prolonged state of orgasm. I almost forgot where I was as my orgasms took me out of this world. I continuously flooded Danny's cock with my wet pussy. Danny tweaked my nipples as Ben gripped my hips. The boys began to really lay into me hard nearing the climax of all climaxes.

The wonderful seesawing stopped, basically Danny was able to fuck me faster as Ben tried to keep up. Our bodies slapped and the boys made a lot of noise as they penetrated me severely faster. I had a constant fuck me face I'm sure, as my boys took me to new heights. I was so glad I could please them both at the same time. I felt them shutter almost at the same time as they both screamed "Mom"! Then I was flooded with cum as they exploded in ecstasy, deep inside me.

Danny pulled out and went to flush the condom as I continued to kiss Danny. Then Ben retuned and we all cuddled with me in the middle. We were all spent to the max, but I felt so fulfilled and happy at that moment. My boys treasured me more than ever. Now they touched my hair and kissed my cheeks. They caressed my shoulders and neck. I never felt so loved in all my life. They shared me without any problems. It was blissful loving moment. I felt so cherished and adored by my boys now.

Unfortunately, my pussy and ass were out of commission for the next few days. I did take care of my boys with plenty of blow jobs and teasing. We had fun together outside of the bedroom too. We went to the movies and hiking as a threesome. We all did just about everything together. Including sleeping in my king bed and showering together. The boys shared me openly without any strife.

We held hands a lot in public and they both looked after me with complete pride. They would get the door for me, assist me in any way they could think of. It was adorable. My boys were so sweet and helpful all the time. I was one proud mom.

After the gym I always received nice massages and soft kisses everywhere, when I got home.

After a few days, I was ready to take my boys again and so was my eager pussy. So, after getting hit on at the gym and turned on by a few young guys as usual, I returned home to my horny boys. When I stepped in, I was greeted by them with kisses and hugs. I asked to shower alone so I could shave my privates and get myself sex ready. They waited patiently, for me.

I dressed myself in a slightly provocative dress with Victoria Secrets treats underneath. Then I took my boys out for a nice lunch. I was treated like a princess all day in public by Ben and Danny. After lunch I had them assist me in selecting a few new outfits. At times I would allow Ben or Danny to step in and help me undress. I would always give them kisses and feel their cocks too. I would insist on them feeling my dress and body all over. They were always happy to help.

When we got home, I made my instructions for the night. I was only going to take one at a time at first, then we could all join in. We flipped a coin to see who would go first and who would watch without touching himself. It was a good lesson of control for my sons. I made them go get cleaned up and told them to wear only underwear, when we were ready.

Danny grabbed a drink coaster and flipped it. He lost, and Ben won the first spot.

"Ok boys, here's what we are playing for now. You are my pool guys and hear me screaming upstairs. You run in to find me playing with my toy and take charge. You instruct Danny to hold me down so he can fuck me properly. Ok?"

"Sure mom." Ben said with a smile.

"Ok, leave the room and when you hear moan the 10th time, come busting in and take me." I explained.

"Ok, sure mom." Danny said with enthusiasm.

"Wait for number 10!" I insisted.

They left the room and closed the door. I began to use my sex toy. It felt nice and so I gave out moan number one. Then two then three. I was feeling too good and too horny after just a few minutes. I just started moaning as much as possible they came bursting in.

"Mrs. Richardson are you Ok?" Ben asked.

"Oh, I'm fine." I said in a sexy tone.

"Can I help you with that?" He asked with a big grin.

"I guess that would be Ok." I said innocently.

"Come on Danny, help hold her down." He insisted.

Danny held my hands over my head as Ben began to feel my bra and then remove it.

"You have nice breasts Mrs. Richarson." Ben said with heavy lust.

He began to kiss my neck as he felt my boobs and hard nipples. Then he slid down to my pussy and began to touch and tease me. Ben began to pull my panties off and I lifted my butt to help. Soon I was naked and pinned down by my boys. Ben positioned himself for penetration and rubbed his cock all over my pussy.

"Uh, God that feel good." I yelled out.

Then Ben forced himself in my wet pussy, I was more than ready. As Ben began to make sweet love to me, he started kissing me with a strong passion. He worked his cock in and out slowly and completely. It was making mommy so hot, and the fun was just beginning. Danny watched closely as he held my hands above my head. Ben was a great lover and made me feel so wanted. Even as we were making love, I just wanted more and more bliss. I was becoming an uncontrollable horny slut. Sex was becoming so erotic and satisfying all of a sudden for me and my sons.

Ben worked me hard and long and brought me to orgasm a few times as Danny held me in place and watched. As Ben got closer to letting go, he began to give it to me fast and hard. Slamming me good as Danny held my shoulders now. Ben began to scream out just as I let go myself. We came together and he collapsed in my arms.

"Oh my God you guys, that was hot!" Danny said as he came down to cuddle with us.

"Did you like the show honey?" I asked.

"Oh yes mom, can we make love now? Danny asked sweetly.

"Oh, please take me honey." I asked sincerely.

Danny and Ben spent the remainder of the holidays ravishing me to ecstasy every day till they left. I was never so overcome with lust and passion in all my life. We stayed closer as the weeks and months went by. Ben was doing great as always but Danny had begun dating a very nice girl and was pleasing her in every way. I was so proud of Danny.

My boys were set and now mommy wanted to get wet. So, I began seeing a few guys from the gym, we've done a few threesomes as well. But I won't tell you, their ages! Now my boys are wanting to come home again for spring break. OMG, what have I started...