All Comments on 'My Sweet Stephanie Pt. 03'

by dodgeboy2

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Getting worse

The dialogue is so very cheesy. I had hopes after the critiques on chap 1 you'd change it up some. Sadly this hasn't happened.. End of the reading for me.

1 star

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Selfish Daddy

Fancy delighting in fucking your daughter's arse and ripping it too ! then not reciprocating when she suggests using the small but plug on you . Not a very fair and loving relationship when you reply with "Ugh No".

It's a two way thing, satisfy her curiosity, go with the flow. You never know you might enjoy a back tickler as your daughter sucks your cock. Just saying.

Great story keep up the good work A

dodgeboy2dodgeboy2over 3 years agoAuthor
Anonymous Poster aka DragonRider55

It's funny how some many post anonymously whether good or bad, I think maybe they should try to set up an account and post their own stories. You signed yourself as DragonRider55, but yet nobody with that user name appears, maybe again you should try your hand at this. Anyone who has posted her knows there are always going to be stories that some like and some hate but you had the option when you gave your bad comment in pt. 1 to stop reading but didn't. But I guess your desire to be a critic must have kept you reading further so sad.

DdraigfachDdraigfachalmost 3 years ago

Well I liked it, a few spelling mistakes here and there but I won't judge you on that, and I hope you write chapter 4. I hope he loses his shit again and goes all animalistic on her. Hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdodgeboy2@dodgeboy2
60's male 5'8" overweight at around 280 lbs., married, had bi/gay experiences in my younger years but has remained loyal to his wife since marriage. Still dream of those younger years and love to act them out on-line.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES