My Sweet Swiss Daughter

Story Info
A father discovers the bliss in not resisting.
6k words
4.72
46.8k
161
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chairfan
chairfan
88 Followers

I thought I'd try writing an incest/taboo story.

This story has graphic scenes of sex between an adult woman and her father; if this isn't your preference, you should consider skipping this story.

All characters are 18 years-old or older.

-N

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I grabbed the keys from my bowl by the door and opened it; blindly stepping forward I nearly walked right into a woman standing outside my door. A girl really. I blinked in surprise and for an awkward moment we stared at one another. I think she was standing there for quite some time. Wisconsin was in full winter and despite her winter coat and Badgers knitted hat, her cheeks were rosy.

"Umm," was all I managed.

She scuffed her foot, "Uh, hey," she spoke with a bit of an accent, "My name is Ingrid. I think you're my dad."

I ushered her in, but I had a sneaking suspicion of how we're related. She took off her red hat, shaking out her platinum blond hair and when Ingrid turned back to me I noticed her large brown eyes staring back. She had delicate features, a slightly upturned nose and full pink lips; she was short, a little under five feet tall, with wide wipes and a tiny waist. Features all too familiar to me and before she spoke, I knew the name of her mother.

"I'm a sophomore at UW," she said, breaking the silence. "But my mom-I'm from Switzerland."

"Ah," was my brilliant reply.

"Yeah, I figured, you look a lot like your mom," I said with a little smile, awkwardly scratching the back of my head.

Ingrid brightened at that a little bit, maybe she was expecting hostility, but I guess the answer I gave was the right one in her books.

"She said you two met in a bar at Langnau."

I nodded, "Yeah, my parents thought that I should at least visit a different country before college," I replied. "How's Ella?" My memory wasn't great, but I definitely remembered the

woman I lost my virginity to.

She flashed a quick, small smile and I think that made me feel a little worse, "She was good, she passed away when I was 12 and my grandparents raised me." Ingrid nodded, more to herself than to me. "But, she was good," she repeated.

Yep, that definitely made me feel worse. She took a seat on the coach, relaxing a little bit more. "She didn't contact me," I said, trying to keep the awkwardness out of the air. "I would have helped or you know or whatever. You know, whatever she wanted."

Ingrid bobbed her head again, a nervous ticket and something I used to do when I was in elementary school whenever I had to give book reports. "Mom was fine, I didn't think she viewed it as a burden or needed support or anything. Opa and Oma weren't that old fashioned so it's not like they kicked her out if that's what you thought."

I didn't think of that, but nonetheless I felt relieved. Unconsciously, I nodded my head too, childhood habits coming back to roost.

"They passed away a year ago, so I thought I'd try to start something new. My mom had this old photo of you and her in a bar that had your name scribbled on the back. So, I thought I'd look you up when I started going to school here."

"Yeah," I said with a grin, "That's where we met, I didn't realize the drinking age was 16 so the first thing I did was get hammered. Your mom was nice and didn't mind showing a drunk American around, I always thought of how sweet she was."

Ingrid grinned back, "Yeah, mom said you were a little awkward but in a cute way," she nervously swept a lock of her almost-white hair behind her ear. I hoped my name wasn't a specter in conversations with her mother and it seemed that I wasn't all bad.

"So you're going to UW?" I asked.

"Yeah, university was always important to my mom; I'm studying nursing, like her."

"Well, I'm happy you're here and looked me up."

She smiled at that, but it soured a little bit, "I thought we'd do a 23andMe test, they'll have a website and it will match us."

"Whatever you feel comfortable with," I said. We exchanged numbers and she departed a little shyly. This was going to get some used to and I couldn't imagine doing this at her age.

We talked during the few weeks waiting for the 23andMe test and she grew on me; when her grandparents died she sold their dairy farm and applied to college. After a year she wanted to transfer to a US school and with a little legwork courtesy of google and the old photo her mother had, she found me in Madison, WI.

"I was pretty nervous, Jack," she admitted when we were sitting together in my apartment after we had dinner. We weren't quite at the dad-level of familiar yet. "My mom never said you were bad or anything, but she also didn't mention you a lot either. I was kinda glad you turned out to be normal." Ingrid blushed a little bit and bit her lip nervously.

"Thanks," I laughed. "You know, I didn't mean to abandon Ella or anything; I just didn't know."

"She never gave that impression, I just think she may not have been ready for a serious relationship. I wanted to ask her, but I guess I was afraid of what she would say."

I gave her a hug and we just sat there for a few minutes, thinking.

I already knew the result of the DNA test before it was returned, she was the spitting image of her mother with my eyes. So, when the results came back with a notification that I had a very near relative living in Madison and pointed at her address, I wasn't surprised. Still, I felt it was good to celebrate, even if it's just her accomplishment of finding me. I picked up some Goldschlager and after dinner we were again relaxing in my apartment.

She was tucked into my side, looking cute as a button with her cheek resting against me. We had just gotten to our second tumblers and I guess low alcohol tolerance ran in the family because we both had a little flush going. We were watching some old James Bond movie and the lead actress had just gotten out of the water, water dripping down here in a glamor shot. Ingrid was getting a little more comfortable and said, "Do you think she's pretty?"

"Yeah, sweetie, but not as much as you," I replied.

Ingrid flashed a shy smile up at me, "Thanks, dad," she hugged me tighter.

I smiled down at her, it was the first time she called me, "Dad." It felt strange, but it also felt nice. After discovering I was a father a certain amount of guilt had been weighing on me that I had missed so much of her life.

My daughter looked up at me, realizing the significance and hugged me tighter.

"How pretty do you think I am?" she said teasingly.

"Prettiest woman I've ever seen," I chuckled, kissing the top of her head and for the first time, really feeling like her father and felt a little less guilty.

When I woke up, I was holding onto a little blond angel. She smelled like lavender. I wanted nothing more than to hold her forever, but it was Friday and I had to go to work. She must have sensed me waking up because she stirred in my arms and opened her eyes, "Morning, Dad," she whispered, giving me a little peck on the cheek. Those words warmed me more than anything.

"Morning sweetie," returning her kiss. "And thanks."

"For what?" she asked.

"For calling me, 'dad'. I was hoping that last night wasn't a one-off remark," I picked her up off my lap and got up off the couch, but she bounced up and followed me into the kitchen with a glowing smile.

We had coffee and I saw how much happier she looked. I also became aware of things that a father shouldn't notice, like how round and full her breasts were and how nicely her bra pressed her breasts together. She wore a tight white tank top that showed off her curves and her petite waist flowed into curvy hips and long legs.

When we left, she stood on her tiptoes and gave me a kiss, lightly touching her tongue to my lips, "Have a good day at work, dad," she said, a little breathless.

"I will and you stay out of trouble, sweetie," as her father, I shouldn't have; but I couldn't help but notice the warmth of her lips, how sweet she tasted and the alluring expression on her when our kiss broke.

I walked to my car a little hard with wicked thoughts swimming in my mind.

I gave her a key to my apartment, hoping a little that she'd want to spend time here rather than her dorm; maybe it was a little selfish but after knowing her for only a few weeks I felt rather possessive of her. When I got home she was already there, humming to herself as she made a red sauce. "Smells delicious," kissing her ear from behind.

"Thanks, daddy," she said, giving me another breathing-taking smile.

"Daddy?" I said, not able to stifle a chuckle. Coming from this petite blond, it was uncomfortably sexy.

"Hey!" she said, looking a little miffed, "I'm just making up for lost time; it's not nice to poke fun," Ingrid pouted a little bit, it was adorable.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry."

She smiled, "Forgiven," Ingrid said, bouncing in place. "Now give me a proper kiss," Ingrid darted in and gave me another kiss on the lips, though this time she didn't relent. Her arms wrapped around me and pulled me into her little slim body. My hands went unconsciously to her lower back and drifted down to her perfectly formed bottom. I became aware that she was wearing a very revealing outfit, consisting of one of my white t-shirts that fit her like a mini dress and tube socks. She moaned a little into my mouth and it began to deepen into something that almost felt romantic.

We broke free and she was grinning ear-to-ear. "Now that's a proper welcome home, daddy," she chirped, licking her lips and holding my gaze with hers. We finished making the meal together, dancing around each other in the kitchen and it felt so natural to live with this beautiful creature. We ate at the dinner table and I noticed she even looked seductive doing that. The soft candle light bathed this young beauty in soft gold and I saw the intense looks she was throwing at me when she thought I wasn't looking.

"Movie tonight?" I asked.

"I'd love nothing more," she said, another little smile playing on her lips.

I put something on, a little too distracted to care and she hopped into my lap, wrapping her body around mine. I became very aware that she only wore a set of little lacy white panties under my t-shirt. "I can take you shopping so you can have a set of clothes here, hon," I said, nodding at her skimpy attire.

She giggled, "I like your shirts, daddy, they smell like you," she absently kissed my jaw and went back to watching the TV.

Her smell was intoxicating and I couldn't resist burying my nose in the top of her platinum blond; sensing this, she snuggled deeper into my embrace. Her soft hands traced little patterns in my chest and somehow this little gesture was more alluring than anything another woman had done to me.

At this point, I was fully erect and trying to hide it, but as I adjusted myself, she moved with me, grinding panties into my crouch. I glanced down, blushing furiously and she smiled sweetly up at me through her eyelashes. "I like how you smell, daddy," she whispered, her voice sounded husky and her breathing was a little heavy. Ingrid's hand cupped the tent in my pants, "Do you like how I smell?"

"Sweetie," was all I managed to get out before her lips found mine. We had kissed before, this was different. There was a hunger in my little princess and her mouth explored mine, sharing her warmth with me. Her fingers unclasped my belt and began to work its way down.

A brief moment of clarity reached me, she was my daughter, no matter how utterly sexy she was. I couldn't touch her, I couldn't thrust myself into her love hole and slake my lust with her fertile, petite body. I pushed her away, gripping her by the shoulders and resisting her with every fiber of myself. "Sweetie, we can't, okay? I'm your dad."

I expected her to be upset, but she settle down and simply clasped my wrists with her own. If I wasn't so distracted by her luscious lips, I would have noticed the look of determination that crossed her face, but I was still reeling from the most sensual experience of my life.

"Okay, daddy," she whispered. "I love you, I can't help it." Ingrid looked a little sad, but only for a moment. Still gripping my wrists, she sat up, slipping my hands onto her wonderful breasts and squeezing my hands around her perfect chest. "But I can see you're not ready, but I won't wait for long, daddy."

Ingrid kissed me goodnight, leaving me hard, flustered and confused. I went to bed, the entire experience was too much for me. Her door was left deliberately open and I saw her stripping out of my shirt and her little white lace panties, she smiled at me and puffed her chest out proud, displaying herself to me. I quickly ran.

It stormed that night and I awoke to Ingrid, snuggling into me; I held up the covers and she dove under them, giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Storm woke you up?" I mumbled.

"Yeah, I feel better if you hold me, daddy," she whispered.

"Alright, c'mere sweetie"

Ingrid wrapped herself with my arms and when my hand touched her ass, I stiffened and realized she wasn't wearing any panties. I could also feel her bare nipples pressing into my chest and I became very awake.

An alluring fragrance reached me, the sweet musky smell of an aroused woman; I could feel the heat radiating from her womanhood against my leg and even a little wetness.

"Are you naked sweetie?" I asked, my mouth going dry.

"I usually sleep naked, daddy. Sorry, I didn't have time to put on clothes," she peeked up at me with her innocent brown eyes, but I could see just a hint of mischief in them.

Ingrid tossed a leg over my hip and drew me in; I could feel myself starting to harden, tapping her nether regions. Her eyes were dilated now and she licked her lips, looking up at me with her big doe eyes.

"You make me feel very safe, daddy," her arms drew me closer.

I could feel myself harden when she called me that.

Her lips were practically touching mine and her nipples like two little round pieces of glass poke me. My nose was filled again with her sensual fragrance and I became aware of how hard I was breathing. Her muskiness filled my head and I felt conscious thought leaving me, replaced with nothing but raw desire. I gazed down at this beauty offering herself to me and she looked at me with an expression of such sweet innocence that the last of my resolve crumbled. I had to possess her entirely. Her lips brushed against mine and her eyelids fluttered in anticipation.

Our mouths opened and met, my tongue slipped into her mouth and she moaned, grinding herself into my fully erect cock, with only my boxers separating my organ from impaling her. My head swam with unbridled lust at the sensation of our kiss; her little tongue explored my mouth, dueling with my own. My heart pounded in my chest and I squeezed her ass, savoring her soft and firm flesh. I pulled her even closer, feeling her petite body melt into mine.

Ingrid began to vigorously rub her bare pussy lips across my crouch, soaking my boxers with her wetness. Her hand drew me into a deeper kiss and I rolled on top of her, pinning her beneath me. She gazed up at me with wide innocent eyes that were somehow filled with hot lust. I wanted to possess her entirely, to take her with wild abandon.

My hands reached down and began to run my hand up her thighs; aside from a pair of white tube socks, she was naked as the day she was born. My fingertips brushed against her hot, wet opening and she whimpered in anticipation, biting her lip.

Kneeling up, I looked down at her, studying her nude body fully for the first time. Her platinum blond hair was splayed around her like a silver halo and her eyes gazed up at me with a mixture of lust and reverence; she made me feel like a god about to claim a virgin offering. Ingrid had small apple-sized breasts that were perfectly globes, her little pink nipples stood proudly up and were fully hard from her arousal. Her tiny waist flowed into wide hips and soft thighs, encased in white tube socks. Her womanhood was hairless, just a small slit between her puffy pink labia.

Her hand delicately came up and she rubbed her fingers at the base of my erection, "Is this for me, daddy?" she whispered. I began to leak from her gentle touch and her finger tips swirled along me, smearing my wetness down my shaft. I was enraptured.

"Yes sweetie, but not yet, I have to get you ready first," I spoke with almost a growl. Her purity brought out aggression and I experienced lust unlike any other.

I began to kiss my way down her nubile body, starting at her pink full lips, down her small proud breasts, her flat tummy and finally down to her womanhood. Her lips smelled sweet and I could see her arousal leaking from her slit. With her legs spread apart, flushed cheeks and looking completely exposed, she was the perfect picture of sinful innocence. Looking at her wide innocent eyes I tasted her juice on my fingertips and gave her a wolfish smile, "You taste so sweet; daddy's going to have to taste you more, daddy's going to eat your little pie."

"Okay daddy," she whispered sweetly, sounding almost completely out of breath. I could see the deep red flush to her cheeks and a sheen of sweat was across her brow.

I began gently, first licking and kissing her until I could feel her little clitoris stiffen under its hood. Ingrid sobbed under my tender care and I could see her biting a pillow to muffle her sounds. Her legs stiffened and twitched under my oral care. Finally, my tongue worked to pry open her womanhood and then I began to really taste her. She was sweet with a slight musk, intoxicating me and driving me deeper into her for more. Ingrid moaned and pawed at the back of my head, and began bucking her hips, trying to push my tongue in deeper. She couldn't last long though and with a yip, she thrashed and squirted her sweet girl cum onto my aggressive tongue; I continued to lap at her and her voice became hoarse with pleasure as I pleasured her. My sweet little girl's legs became like jelly and she flopped back, utterly spent, her proud sweaty breasts heaving in the wake of my worship of her body.

I got up and crawled back over her, until her pussy was perfectly lined up with my now painfully stiff cock. It stood over her, looking almost comically large for her petiteness.

"Daddy is going to have you now sweetie," I asked, in a husky whisper. "You're so small and precious, so you have to tell me if it hurts, okay?" Sex with her was turning into almost a spiritual journey, I found myself not just wanting her, but to dominate her as only a father could.

She nodded mutely, still coming down from her orgasm. Her legs spread wider, almost spread-eagled and gave me the most access to her precious little flower. I could see she was still an angry red down there, still dripping with her climax and I was inflamed.

Holding her tightly under me, I pushed the head of my cock against her folds, marveling at her tightness. I could only feed the tip of my cock into her before I was straining against her insides. I could feel her struggling to take me, shaking as I claimed her body with my fleshy tool. Steeling myself, I began to softly pump into my little vixen, going a little deeper each time. Ingrid writhed below me, struggling to hold my engorged organ in her tight pink box. I leaned down and kissed her, holding myself still inside, resting atop my elbows.

"I can feel your heartbeat through your penis, daddy," she whispered between kisses. "I feel so full."

"You're very tight, honey," I murmured. "So I'm gonna have to be a bit firmer and stretch you out," I gave her a reassuring kiss on the nose.

Ingrid nodded, her face flushed from the effort, "I trust you, daddy," she whispered up at me.

With a final grunt, I thrusted myself home, taking her little body completely. My lover moaned and arched her back, her legs wrapping tightly around me and trapping my cock in her hot tunnel. I groaned and fought back the urge to shoot my load right then and there; sweating, I held myself on my elbows and started to build up momentum. We watched together in amazement as my cock pulled out of her vagina, glistening with her juice before disappearing and plunging right back to my hilt.

chairfan
chairfan
88 Followers
12