My Sweet Swiss Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My lust grew and I became wilder, pushing myself deeper and harder into this little seductress. Her vagina gripped me with each thrust and I could feel every bit of her insides hanging onto me when I pulled out and resisting me as I pushed in. "I'm going to cum soon, sweetie."

Her thighs gripped me tighter, her ankles locking behind me, "In me daddy, in me. I want to feel your cream inside my innocent little pussy." Her heels began to dig into me as she tried to push my cock deeper and deeper into herself.

I thought of my sperm splashing into her womb, coating every surface of her insides. My hips pumped into her harder and I kissed her neck, sucking at her soft, exposed neck, bruising her with my teeth, marking my property. She bucked her hips into one of my thrusts and then squeezed. I grunted, my vision narrowing to just a pin hole, pure ecstasy rolled over me and I exploded, shooting the biggest load of my life into my daughter. I held myself as deep as I could inside of her and flooded her tiny body with milky white sperm, the entire world seemed to pulse around me with the sensation of my climax. I could feel her entire inner body vibrate and twitch, I felt her juices once again flow from her body; hot liquid coated my member and drenched my crotch. She rained little kisses on my cheek and ear as I emptied myself into her.

My elbows gave out and I collapsed on her, feeling her sweaty body become trapped by my superior mass. She cooed gently in my ear and rubbed my neck, basking in our sexual bliss.

"I think you like my little pussy, daddy," she gasped, nipping at my ear.

"I love it, sweetie," I whispered back. I kissed her on the lips, savoring her taste and feel of her.

Shakily, I managed to sit up, pulling my softening cock from her now ravaged hole. We gasped at the feeling of our separation and we watched as a flood my sperm leaked out of her. Her pussy contracted, now unused to the feeling of emptiness and she moaned at the sensation of my passion trickling down her body.

"It feels so warm, daddy," she whimpered, still gasping for breath. "Do you normally cum that much?" I don't know how, but even after taking my little princess and leaving her with a load of my sperm in her, she could still sound sweet and innocent.

I rolled to one side and propped myself up, watching as my seed gently ran down her thigh. "You have quite an effect on my sweetie, I don't think I can help but cum that much inside of you."

Ingrid blushed and I knelt forward, kissing her.

"You're my little girl now, honey," I whispered, kissing along her neck. "I'll teach you how to take my girth, because I don't think I can resist you any longer."

She cooed at my domination, wrapping her legs around me and submitting.

"Can we go again daddy?" She whispered after a few minutes of us idly fondling one another, staring at me with puppy eyes.

"Give me a minute to recover, honey," I laughed, still a little shaken from this euphoric experience her body gave me.

"I'll help, daddy," she said with a smile. Ingrid gently pushed me back into the nest of pillows and knelt between my legs, licking delicately at my cock. She hummed to herself and gave it little kisses from the head to the base, taking special care to swallow every bit of fluid that still clung to my cock. It was hardly a surprise when I began to stiffen under her attention.

She smiled up at me, a little cheekily, "I wanna be on top this time daddy."

"Whatever my baby girl wants," I replied. She mounted me, moaning as she worked my hardness back into herself and I once again felt the warmth of her pussy. Where once I struggled to penetrate her little cunny, her body now devoured my length, gripping me and pulling me deeper.

She rode me, her sweaty breasts bouncing and we climaxed together. With a look of sweet determiniation, she pumped herself on my hardness, driving both of us towards another orgasm. I finally pulled her hips down, driving myself as far into her as possible and shot another hot load of sperm into her body. Once again, she whimpered and shook and I felt her sex grip and throb against my shaft. My daughter collapsed on top of me, giggling, out of breath and kissing my cheeks, giving me little playful nips with her teeth. A habit of hers that I now enjoy.

"Am I the best you've ever had, daddy? Say it," she whispered playfully, her hot breath tickling my ear.

"Yes, you're the best," I admitted, chuckling a little at her enthusiasm.

"I think I'm addicted to your flower, little girl, I'm going to have to have you every night." I gently stroked her back and kissed her cheeks, nose and lips lazily. "I'll clear out half the closet and we'll spend the weekend moving you in."

She purred and snuggled in, "I'd like that daddy," she cooed and we finally fell asleep.

True to my word we spent the weekend moving her in and that night I took her again. Delighting in the pleasures of her body and her alluring scent. I felt like a teenager again and I couldn't keep my hands off of her. She paraded in our apartment wearing nothing but panties, tube socks and one of my shirts; Ingrid was a big enough distraction that sometimes I just had to bend her over, push her panties to the side and take her from behind; depositing a warm batch of cum into her womb. Everytime, I couldn't help but marvel at the sensation of unleashing myself and soaking her insides with my sticky semen. It was like her pussy was made for me, when we would climax together it would pull me in, rubbing me raw, pleading to me for every drop and wringing it from my love organ.

The couch was especially one of her favorites, I think it reminded her of the very first time she seduced me. I was in her thrall now and didn't care where she wanted to have sex, I would be there to ravage her. Weeks passed and gradually her pussy became accustomed to me, it was no longer a battle to fit myself inside her warm slit. One day, while she was riding me, both of us watched in fascination as her lips split apart and engulfed my erection, coating me with her slick juices before completely disappearing into her. My little angel moaned and bit her lip as her pumps became more slow and deeper. I gripped her hips and moved with her, gritting my teeth at the sheer pleasure of her lips gripping my shaft with each stroke.

"Daddy, are you going to introduce me to your friends as your girlfriend?" she asked, panting while she worked herself on my pole.

"Of course sweetie, why?"

"Well, I wasn't sure what we'd tell people and what they'd think," she grunted when I rammed myself into her, perhaps a little too hard; a little smile playing on her lips. "With me being in university and all. You know, they'll think you're robbing the cradle."

"Maybe, but they'll just be jealous that I've taken a sexy little Swiss school girl as my lover," I whispered, driving my hips into her, clutching my sex kitten to me. Ingird squeaked at my aggression and took my roughness like a champ.

"And your friends sweetie? What will you tell them?" I said with a grin of my own, continuing to pump myself into her.

"Oh, they've seen the love marks you leave on my neck," she giggled, bracing her elbows on my shoulders to absorb my thrusts. "They're already curious about meeting you, my savage, older lover. My roommate asked me if you kept me as a little sex toy in your apartment." Her teeth nipped my cheek, "And I didn't exactly say 'no'."

"Well, I think our friends will be fine, but no point in rushing it," I managed to say.

Ingrid wasn't done though. "We'll have to have lots of sex the day you meet them though. They'll be green with envy when I sit on your lap like a good girl and you have your hand up my little skirt," she said, leering at me as she pumped herself furiously on my organ. She leaned down, clutching my neck and whispered, breathily in my ear, "And they just might try to steal you away, daddy. But I'm not interested in sharing you, all of your cum is mine now. You'll have to store it in my belly, so it's nice and safe."

I groaned, thrusting faster into her heat and Ingrid giggled at the siren song she had over me. Her arms tightened around my neck, pulling my head down to her breasts; I suckled on her nipple, savoring the warmth of her silken skin and relishing her perfect globe. Our orgasms bubbled together and I felt the familiar sensation of erupting inside her sweet body, releasing myself into her depths. She kept softly pumping her hips, dragging her spasming pussy along my shaft to extract every drop of my seed.

We collapsed, a sticky sweet mess on the coach, kissing each other as we came down from this wonderful high.

Though I loved to pound my little girl, her sex could only take so much roughness and soon she had a little tenderness to her pussy. She gave me a cute scowl when she was sitting in my lap, making out. "You have to be more gentle with your little girl," Ingrid said. "My pussy is too sore to take you," she pouted and I kissed her on the lips and pulled her into me.

"If your pussy is too sore to take me, then I'll have to settle for your sweet little mouth," I said to my daughter. She giggled in my arms and licked her lips when I set her down beside me, pressing her head towards the tent in my pants. First, she licked the outline of my cock, murmuring and glancing coyly up at me.

Using her teeth, she unzipped me and tenderling brought my cock out of my boxers, giving a little mock gasp. "Is this all for me, daddy?" she said, her lips an inch from the head of my engorged penis. Despite cumming in her several times a night since we first lay together, she still played innocent with me; knowing it just made me want to have her that much more.

"It is, sweetie," I stroked her cheek. I didn't mind her teasing, her blowjobs were best when she was left at her own pace.

Her little pink tongue flicked out and gave a cautious lick to my length. Even that small contact was enough to elicit a groan out of me. Ingrid's smile widened and she pounced, her tongue going to work, swirling around my tip while she bobbed her head, using her entire mouth to service me.

There's something special about having sex with your daughter, everytime I felt more hard than before and I could never get enough of her nubile young body.

I erupted in her mouth and she hummed as she swallowed down my sticky load, licking me clean and tucking me back into my pants with a little kiss.

She sighed and looked up at me, "I shouldn't have sucked you so well, daddy. Now you'll rut into my pussy as hard as you want knowing my mouth is there for you when I'm too sore."

With ease I picked up my little princess and carried her to bed, "Perhaps I'll limit how much I use your little pussy, sweetie." I gazed down at my lover, splayed before me with her seductive smile, worshiping me with her eyes. "But I make no promises sweetie, your little flower is too sweet to resist."

Ingrid shot a smile up at me and wriggled closer into my arms when I joined her under the covers. "You're a wild beast, daddy, I'll have to tame you with my mouth and tongue each morning so you'll be gentle with me at night."

"I'll hold you to it," I said with a laugh. I pulled her on top of me, smothering her in my affection. Ingrid purred and nestled on my chest and we fell asleep.

Epilogue :

I later learned she wasn't on the pill, but I also never considered using a condom with her; impregnating my little girl just wasn't a bad thing in my mind, maybe it was something I strove to do unconsciously. After a particularly lustful bout of sex on the sofa, she whispered to me that she was pregnant and I just wasn't surprised at all. I took her again and told her I'd get her a ring and we could have a little ceremony.

It was simple and our few friends could see the little bump in her wedding gown, I thought she was a vision of beauty and I knew I was the luckiest man alive. On our wedding night, she presented herself wearing a white lingerie set, stockings and a veil brushed back. We had gentle, sweet sex, minding her swollen belly and I came harder than I've ever had before when she whispered to me that she liked it when I fucked her pregnant pussy.

When she graduated three years later, I held our son (although I think he was too young to really understand what was going on) and daughter and we waved as she took her diploma and joined us all in a big hug. The baby bump from our third child was visible under her gown and when she kissed me and called me daddy, our kids just made faces and assumed their parents were weird; rightly so.

12