My Tall Mistresses Pt. 02

Story Info
Tim meets Michelle’s wife.
4k words
4.29
9.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anpinx
Anpinx
26 Followers

This is a fictional story with fictional adult characters and an intense level of humiliation. Comments and suggestions for future chapters are welcome.

***************************************************************************************************

I woke up the next morning with a little hangover. The first thing I notice is that I am alone in the bed, Michelle must have gotten up already. As soon as I get up, I hear voices coming from the living room: it's Michelle plus another woman. My clothes are still there in the living room, so I just decided to stay in the bedroom and wait for Michelle.

I cannot hear what they say, but from the tone, it sounds like a heated discussion. After five minutes, the door opens. Michelle comes in and says, "Oh you are awake finally! Come here Timmy, you need to meet my wife Sandra."

I reply, "My clothes are there in the living room, could you bring them to me, please? I cannot present myself wearing only underwear to a stranger." She does not seem pleased by my request, with two steps she comes to me, grabs my arm, and pulls me to the living room saying: "I am washing your clothes, they smell like alcohol."

I am thrown into the middle of the living room, and there I meet Sandra. She is a beautiful white girl with dark long hair. She is almost as tall as Michelle, however, she has a more muscular type of body. "Please, meet my wife Sandra. She is a professional volleyball player and just came back from an away match. I hope you like each other, I will go and take a shower while you two chat a bit." Michelle says before heading to the bathroom.

A bit embarrassed because of wearing only my underwear, I get close to her and hold out my hand to shake. Sandra doesn't say a word. With a serious look, she grabs my wrist instead and makes me turn around on a full loop to scrutinize me deeply. Then she says, "Timothy, right? I will call you Timmy. I bet you are wondering why Michelle brought you home and why she seems so interested in you." She went straight to the point.

"Michelle has a fetish for tiny men." She explains. "You are not the first one she brings home, it happened already twice. She got attached to the previous two, but then they left, breaking her heart. This time, I will make sure it won't happen again."

I don't know what to say, I try to mumble something but Sandra anticipates me, "It seems like she really likes you. What I want to understand is: do you like her? Would you do anything for her?"

I say, "Michelle is... ehm... beautiful. How could I not like a woman like her?"

"Do you desire her sexually?" she asks.

"Well... she is stunning..."

"YES or NOT?"

"Yes..." I reply. She makes a wicked smile and says, "Well, we need to set some rules and boundaries. I am okay if she uses you for any oral jobs, but I will never accept that a man penetrates her. The only one that can penetrate her is me with my strapon. Do you know what is a strapon?"

"Yes... I think so."

"Good. If you are lucky, you might even see me wearing it. Now let me see one thing." She takes my arm and pushes me towards the wall. Then she puts one hand on my neck. I am shocked. With both hands, I try to pull her hand from my neck, but I don't manage. She holds me steady and she is much stronger than me. However, she is not hurting me, it seems she just wants to make sure I stay against the wall. Then, with the other hand, she grabs the front of my underwear, pulls it, and looks inside. At that moment, I felt completely vulnerable. However, the humiliation makes my dick getting hard, causing me even more embarrassment.

"Michelle said you had a small dick. This is not small, this is tiny," says Sandra laughing. "This makes my job much easier. Do you know why?"

I don't reply.

"This tiny shrimp is not able to penetrate Michelle. I don't have to worry about it. And you don't have to." She keeps laughing, "You are perfect." Sandra concludes.

I never felt this kind of humiliation in my life. I just want to leave, but then all of a sudden Michelle comes out from the bathroom, with just a towel around her torso. She sees me against the wall and, with a worried face, she comes towards me. She looks at Sandra who then releases her hold on me making a wicked smile.

Michelle puts one hand under my butt, then she lifts me and says, "Please apologize for her manners." Then, she carried me to the bedroom. I sit on the bed while she dresses up, showing her stunning body to me. Sandra is standing at the door.

"I understand you still live with your aunt. Well... you know you can move here if you want." Michelle says, "Would you want to live with us?" I hesitate to say anything, "We only have one bedroom, so we would need to set up a bed for you here at the side of our bed."

"Given his size, a child bed should be good. So that it doesn't take too much space." Sandra adds.

Michelle comes close to me, pinches my dick, and gets her lips very close to mine, she whispers, "Just say yes, if it turns out that you don't like living with us, you can always leave." I say, "Sure."

"Great! It will be amazing!" exclaims Michelle, but Sandra remarks: "We only have one rule that you must respect."

"Ah yes, but he knows it already, right Timmy?" Michelle asks me, "What is that thing you must never do here in this apartment?"

"Masturbate?" I reply.

"Exactly. We hate perverts." Sandra says.

"Now, go and take a shower. Then you can wear this T-shirt." She gave me one of her T-shirts. "I know it's big, you will wear it as a dress."

"But where are my pants? I don't have other underwear with me, I cannot just wear a T-shirt and be naked below. I need to get some proper clothes." I complain.

"Calm down little man! We don't have underwear of your size here. I one of your underwear was fitting me, I wouldn't be a volleyball player." Sandra says.

Michelle looks at her as if to stop her from saying more nasty things. Then she says: "We will pay you the same as what you get at work if you take care of the apartment and make food for us. Plus, you don't have to pay the rent, that will be all on us. I work 5 days a week, 9-to-6, and Sandra goes to train with her team, plus she travels often for her games. We need a hand at home."

"Do you want me to quit my job?" I ask alarmed. Michelle comes close to me again with her full big lips in front of mine. With her hand, she tickles the tip of my dick that is sticking out hard under the underwear. Then she kisses me deeply. Her mouth and her lips are much larger than mine, all I can do is just accept it. I feel a wave of emotions that is hard to describe. After that, she looks at me, still with her face very close to mine, and says "YES."

I feel as if my mind is on another planet. I think of the fact that never a woman made me feel like that by just kissing me. All I can say is: "OK, today is Sunday and the restaurant is closed. I will call my boss and tell him I will not go to work tomorrow."

"Great! Just say you will not go anymore" Michelle says happily. "All right, all right. I will stop by the shop and buy him some clothes of his size. Also, I will get a bed for him." says Sandra before leaving the room.

"Now go and take a good shower. You will start your house duties and making food from tomorrow. Tonight we'll order dinner."

I take her large T-shirt and go to shower. I cannot believe the situation I ended up in. I wish they would treat me with more respect. However, when Michelle kissed me, it was so intense that I was willing to do anything to try that feeling again. I say to myself, 'I want Michelle, but I need to gain some respect.'

Done with the shower, I put on her large t-shirt. It's so big on me that the end reaches my knees. She was right, I can wear it as a dress. However, I love the scent of her on it.

When I get out of the bathroom, I see Michelle putting new bed sheets on the bed. "Sunday cleaning!" She sounds happy. "There is one more thing I don't like: body hairs. Now that we have time, you need to shave completely. No body hair below your neck in this house." She speaks in a teacher-like tone.

'This time, she did not even ask if I agreed on that.' I say to myself, 'I must show some personality here, otherwise I will never gain her respect.'

I say: "Oh sorry, I don't want to shave." Michelle looks surprised. I do not give her time to reply: "I am a 30-year-old man. I agreed to move here, to work for you, but you cannot decide that I must shave. This I will not do." I add with a serious tone.

Her look changes and her face becomes all serious. She walks towards me and says, "You must only thank that Sandra is not here, she is not as patient as I am." I shake my head to show that I am not going to change my mind.

All of a sudden, she grabs her t-shirt that I am wearing and pulls me towards the bed. I fly over it and fall with the back. She grabs one of my feet and pushes it over my head. My ass and my balls are in the air all exposed. Then she grabs some of my hairs close to my butthole and pulls them, causing me lots of pain. I yell, I try to move but she holds me too strong. Then she grabs some hair at the root of my penis and tells me: "I let you decide: either you shave, or I'll tear your body hair out like this. It's going to be painful and humiliating. What is your choice?"

"You are all crazy, leave me right now!" I order, but then I feel a sudden pang of pain: she ripped off some more hairs". I scream and cry in pain. Michelle says slowly, "Your last chance. What is your choice?"

"I will shave," I yell in pain. She looks at me, still keeping me in that vulnerable position. With two fingers of the other hand, she pinches my dick and says: "If you shave well, maybe I could start thinking to lick this tiny tinghy." Then, she gets up, goes to the bathroom, and comes back with a shaving kit. "Here it is! Do your best, or I will have to fix the job myself."

It happened again. Michelle completely disrespected me and forced me to choose something I did not want to do, and I couldn't do anything to stop her. But I will not give up. I cannot allow her to treat me like that.

I go again to the bathroom without looking at her, but I can sense her eyes on me, and I shave. I make sure to do it properly since I really don't want her to get mad at me again. Then, I put on the T-shirt again and go to the living room. I find her watching the TV on the sofa, she sees me and smiles at me. "Here you are all nice and shaved! Let me check..."

She comes towards me and passes her hand all over my body, then she concludes, "You did a good job. I want you always like this, so you must shave often. If you get tired of it, we could just remove them with laser therapy. What do you think?"

I ignore what she says and, with an annoyed tone, I ask, "Where did you put my clothes? Did you wash them?

Michelle looks at me with an angry face. I understand she did not like my tone and that I just ignored her question. She goes to the kitchen at takes my T-shirt out of the dryer. I am about to thank her, thinking that she will give it to me, but I stop when I see her taking her T-shirt off and trying to wear my T-shirt. I am confused. What is she doing?

She pulls my extra small-size t-shirt down from her head but, inevitably, this breaks. Michelle keeps fighting to wear it until it is completely torn apart. Then throws at me what is left of it saying, "There it is, your t-shirt. It's not a good one. Forget about it and your pants. Sandra is coming back home with new clothes for you anyway."

I'm speechless, I am considering just leaving the apartment but then she walks to me and she quickly lifts me. I start to wriggle but she is faster and starts force-kissing me. In less than a second I am completely lost. Being kissed by her generates a sedative effect on me and I calm down quickly. I am there, lifted like a baby and kissed by this stunning woman who is at least double my size and weight. At that moment, I just gave up on my demands for respect. She smiles and says, "Isn't better when I am not angry?"

'She is right." I say to myself, then I reply, "Yes, I am sorry."

She gives me a very strong hug, I can feel all her curves squeezing all over my body. Then she puts me down. At that moment, we hear the door opening: Sandra is back at home.

She drops some bags on the side of the door, and then keeps the door open. Two men enter carrying first a bed, and then a mattress. "I managed to get the delivery today," Sandra says, "Great! Thank you so much." Michelle replies.

I say, "Thank you, how much do I owe you?" Michelle interrupts me, "Don't worry about it, we'll do the calculation later."

It takes around 20 minutes for the two men to set up the bed, then they leave. In the meantime, I realize that I am still only wearing Michelle's t-shirt, so I go to Sandra and ask her, "Did you get to buy any clothes for me?"

She makes a wicked smile and says, "Yes, I am sure you will like them." She gives me two bags.

I cannot wait to put on a new pair of underwear. I walk towards the bathroom but Sandra stops me, "No no, try them here please, I want to see when you wear them." Michelle turns her head interested.

This time I decided to try another strategy. With a joking tone, I say, "I just want some privacy, I will be right back with the new clothes." I hoped that with my non-aggressive tone, they would let me go. But Michelle is already on me, she easily takes off the t-shirt I am wearing leaving me completely naked.

"Sandra did the shopping for you, the least you can do is try your new clothes in front of her," Michelle points out.

"You made him shave!" Sandra notices, "Good. All smooth and clean for his new clothes."

"Yes, it was not easy to convince him, but then he agreed it was the best thing to do. Right Timmy?" Michelle asks.

"Eh... Yes." I answer shyly and burn out of humiliation thinking about what happened before.

I open one of the two bags and the first thing I see is a set of underwear with a design for kids, full of colors, animals, and cute figures. Michelle looks surprised and happy, and Sandra is holding a laugh.

Without thinking too much, I say irritated, "I am not a kid, I can't wear clothes for kids." Then, I realized the mistake of talking like that.

Sandra seemed as if she was just waiting for it. She grabs me from the back with her arms around my torso and lifts me while saying, "You are a tiny man with a tiny shrimp. You will fit into kids' clothes."

Michelle first laughs, then grabs a pair of underwear and, as my feet are midair, easily puts them on me. Finally, Sandra puts me down. I am burning out of humiliation because I cannot deny to myself that the underwear actually fits me perfectly. Michelle is extremely happy about it, she stretches them and puts her hands inside and outside as if she wants to be sure they fit well.

"I knew I had guessed the right size," Sandra laughs. Michelle adds, "You did a great job!".

My embarrassment is huge, I can't look at them in the eyes. Sandra asks me, "Is there enough space for your tiny shrimp down there?" I don't reply. Michelle seems entertained, she looks at me waiting for my reply.

"Uh... I think so..." I say softly. I am burning with humiliation.

"They are perfect!" adds Michelle, "Don't you have to say anything to Sandra who did shopping for you?"

I am speechless, I cannot thank Sandra for this humiliation. But Michelle is looking at me and, as the seconds pass without me replying, her smiling face slowly becomes serious. "Are you trying to disrespect my wife? If you don't thank her right now, I will spank you until you cry."

I know she is not joking. I bury my dignity and quickly say, "Thank you, Sandra, they fit me well."

"You are welcome! I got you several of the same size. And now try also the other clothes, Tim." Sandra orders.

All the clothes were themed with cute figures or animals. The size fitted me perfectly. I wanted to express my contrariness to the themes, but I knew they would have gotten angry, so this time I decided to keep it to myself. Michelle, on the other hand, is extremely happy. She kisses Sandra and thanks her several times.

The rest of the evening goes smoothly. We have food all together watching a movie on the sofa. They took time to explain to me how I should take care of the apartment starting the next day.

When it's 9 p.m., Sandra says to Michelle, "It's late for him, don't you think?"

"Yes," Michelle replies, "You need to sleep now. It was a long and challenging day for you." She adds looking at me.

"Well... I am tired, but I can wait a bit more here with you..." I try to say. I want to avoid the humiliation of being sent to bed by someone much younger than me. Unfortunately, things go worse than that.

Michelle is about to get up but Sandra stops her with one hand. Then she gets up and tells her, "Don't worry Michelle, it's on me for tonight."

Michelle smiles and says, "Sleep well Timmy, good night."

"What..." I try to say when Sandra comes at me lifts me and carries me to the bedroom. I don't want to fight, also, I know it is pointless to do it at this point.

First, she drops me on my new bed, then, she makes me sign to stand up and I obey. She helps me remove all the clothes but the underwear. My dignity is below zero, but I thought about one more strategy to try to gain their respect: no jokes and no stupid complaints. This time I will talk to her seriously. I take all the courage I have and ask her,

"Sandra, how old are you?"

"I am 23, why are you asking?"

"I am 30, and I really cannot accept that a 23-year-old girl put me to bed this early. You must explain to me what's going on."

I was afraid that she would get mad or call Michelle, but all she did was to sit on the bed, push me softly down so that I lay on my back, and say,

"I told you already. Michelle has a fetish for tiny men. You are cute and she likes you. That's all."

While she is talking, she gently scratches my belly and my legs with one hand, causing me obvious distractions. I tell her, "All right. But I cannot accept being treated as a baby by two girls that are younger than me. I am a grown-up man, I don't deserve all this."

Sandra puts one hand under my legs, another under my neck, and lifts it so that she can hold me like a baby while still sitting on the bed. She does not have big tits like Michelle, but her shoulders are really wide and her arms are muscular. She intimidates me even more than Michelle. With one hand she pulls the front of my underwear and my penis pops out.

Then, she pinches it with two fingers and says,

"Timmy. I understand with kind of person are you. You are very confused. However, you only need some evidence to clear your mind."

I am speechless. I just listen to what she says.

"Now... Look at me in the eyes now and be honest with me. If it's true what you said, I want you to tell me that you are feeling like a real man right now. Be honest." She says very seriously.

Her pinch on my dick is getting stronger. I do my best to avoid eye contact with her, but she says,

"I SAID LOOK AT ME," Sandra orders.

So I look at her.

"Are you a real man?"

"No..." I reply hopelessly.

"Good. As I said, all you needed was just some evidence. So let's continue with this approach. Do you enjoy being humiliated for your tiny size?"

"No." This time I reply promptly.

"You are not being honest. Again, you only need some evidence and I am going to give it to you." Sandra starts to massage my penis with her fingers.

"I am younger than you, but I am holding you like a baby. You are wearing kids' underwear. Your penis is so tiny that all I can do is to hold it with two fingers. You just admitted that you are not a man, and right now that I am humiliating you pointing out all this, your tiny penis is getting hard and you are moaning like a girl."

Anpinx
Anpinx
26 Followers
12