My Tall Mistresses Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anpinx
Anpinx
24 Followers

At that moment, she made me realize that I was moaning.

"I will ask you again. You must look at me in the eyes and you must be completely honest with me. Are you enjoying this?" She asks.

"... Yes... Yes..." I reply softly. I am about to come.

"Very well!" Exclamates Sandra before putting my dick back in my panties and says, "I hope your confusion is over now. You did well at asking me, if you need more clarifications, just ask again. But now it's time to sleep."

Sandra puts me back on the bed and walks towards the door.

"Sandra... You said Michelle has a fetish for tiny men. But why do you do all this?" I ask.

She looks at me with a wicked smile and says, "Because I like destroying the ego of whoever thinks can date Michelle." Then she walks out and closes the door.

I am left in the bed with my dick still hard. I want to touch me down there but then I remember about the rules of the apartment. I think that I must find a way to come without them knowing it. However, I am too tired and I just fall asleep listening to their talks and laughs coming from the living room.

To be continued...

Anpinx
Anpinx
24 Followers
12