My [Task] Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura nodded along to show she understood.

"Alex is notorious for his strict control over content," Andy D said.

"Rightly so," Laura defended him. "His work is brilliant."

"No need to remind him of that," came the deep voice of Greg, arriving at the table.

Andy and Andy greeted him as he took a seat at the table. Laura saw Alex avert his eyes from her and from Greg and felt the familiar blush creep into her cheeks.

"Have you had a chance to spend any time with our TaskMaster?" Andy Cartwright asked Laura.

Laura's eyes went wide as she attempted to stammer out an answer.

Greg spoke for her, "We have had a few lovely conversations, and I look forward to spending more time with her." He followed that with a pointed look that made Laura's pulse race.

Alex, who had been taking a sip of his ale, choked a bit.

"That's good to hear, Greg because we'd like her to take over the full time content team for the brand so your and Alex's load will be a bit easier."

"That's a lovely idea," Greg said, with another smile to Laura.

"Well let's talk details..."

*Three hours later*

"Yes! Fuck me! Oh God! Fuck me! Yes!"

Laura screamed as Greg plowed into her from behind.

"Yes! Yes Daddy!"

"Oh I love it when you call me that," he moaned and gripped her hips even harder.

Laura dug her fingernails into the bed and felt the waves of an orgasm starting to ripple through her body each time Greg's cock hit her g-spot.

She looked back over her shoulder and saw Greg's massive chest, bare and sweaty. His face was etched with exertion as he thrust forward.

"Fuck me, Daddy," she coaxed him and he grunted.

"Fuck me. Daddy," she repeated and his cock pounded her even harder.

"Fuck. Me. Daddy!" She screamed and she felt the first spray of cum rocket into her pussy.

She collapsed down onto her forearms and felt the second jerk and the third and felt Greg's hips pressed tight against her ass as he finished ejaculating.

"Oh God, that is tiring," he panted, pulling out from inside her and dramatically collapsing down onto the bed beside Laura.

She rolled to her side and cuddled against his sweaty body and yanked the duvet up over their legs.

"Tiring, but worth the effort?" she asked.

"Of course," he confirmed, kissing her hair. "Now I don't mean to be a pig and just fuck you and go to sleep but-"

"No, please! You need your sleep!" Laura wiggled down fully under the blanket. "It's going to be a very early morning."

"Well you can stay here after I've gone."

"Really?" She asked. "You trust me enough to leave me alone in your hotel room?"

Greg rolled to his side to face her, "Yeah. I don't think you'll get into too much trouble."

They pressed their lips together again and Laura moaned.

"I'll miss you after you leave."

Greg gave her a small smile and caressed her arm with his fingertips. After a minute or so he spoke again, "Do you have a passport?"

"Yes. I got it in case Morgan got a last minute international gig."

"Then why don't you come with me? Not in the morning, but next week. We can leave right after the show taping."

Laura pushed herself up onto her arm and looked hard at Greg.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes. Come to London with me for the week. Then we'll fly back in time for the semi-final show."

Laura looked confused for a moment and then her face broke out in a huge smile.

"Okay!" She laughed and kissed him again. She lay back down and tucked herself against his body, swinging one arm over his torso. "I can't wait!"

Chapter 6

"Laura...Laura."

A low growl came from under the comforter, "It cannot be morning already," she grumbled pulling another pillow to cover her head.

"You're quite right, it's not morning. It's just past noon," Greg informed her.

Laura pulled the pillow off her face and opened her eyes, "Really?"

"Really," he chuckled. "I would have let you keep sleeping, but I need to head over to the studios for a couple production meetings and I didn't want you to wake up alone in a strange man's flat in a foreign country."

Laura sat up and stretched, her head was still cloudy with sleep, but she looked around the bedroom of Greg's apartment and it started to clear.

Greg looked freshly showered and awake and Laura wondered how he could possibly deal with this time change on a weekly basis.

"I've got to run, but help yourself to whatever's in the kitchen. But avoid the milk; I'm sure it's gone sour." He leaned down and placed a peck on Laura's lips. "Tonight, we'll go out. Dinner, drinks, a show?"

"Sounds wonderful!"

He pulled on a light jacket and headed out.

Laura looked around the room again and smiled thinking about the last 36 hours. After the show taping, they had caught their flight out of LAX.

"First class!" Laura was excited for her first luxury flight.

"If you think I'd ever cram myself into a traveler's class seat again, you would be very wrong."

Greg had slipped his massive hand around Laura's as the plane took off and she realized that this was their first time out in public since their sushi dinner date, having spent the majority of their time together in Greg's hotel room.

When they landed at Heathrow, their bags were taken by an attendant to be delivered to Greg's building as he had to get right to a studio taping of "Would I Lie to You?" Laura tagged along and was so excited to meet another of her favorite British comedians, James Acaster.

"Oh my goodness! I adore James Acaster!" She said when she saw him across the green room.

Greg looked down at her, "God, what is it with you and British comedians?"

Laura blushed slightly, "Oh I don't like him the same way I like you."

"The way you like me," he winked, repeating her statement which made her blush deeper. "That is a relief. Let me introduce you."

She managed to have a nice little conversation with James and since she knew he was also a huge TaskMaster fan as well as a former contestant, they had plenty to talk about.

Greg and Laura had finally gotten to Greg's fifth floor flat past midnight London time and though she'd gotten a little bit of sleep on the plane she was so tired that she'd fallen asleep moments after she laid down-even with Greg running his hands over her chest attempting to start something more amorous.

She looked down and remembered she had taken a moment to pull on a cute nightie to sleep in. She pulled herself off the bed and peered around the room-Greg Davies' bedroom- she reminded herself. Like his hotel room, there were clothes strewn about the floor, but the room was decorated nicely with a mid-century flair that Laura liked. She saw a cardigan thrown across the back of the armchair in the corner and she pulled it around herself, smelling the now familiar scent of Greg in the wool.

She stepped out of the bedroom and walked down a short hallway back to the main room. Last night she hadn't seen much in the shadows, but now the room was full of light coming through the massive windows that looked out on Southeast London. The open floor plan led past a small dining table to the kitchen where there was a kettle with water on the stove just waiting to be boiled for tea. She flipped the gas on and as the water heated up she noticed the pile of dishes in the sink. She eyed the dishwasher and decided to do some tidying; she filled the dishwasher and started it then filled the sink with soapy water to do the delicate items.

When the kettle whistled she made herself some tea then got back to work. She wasn't sure what time Greg would be back so she showered and picked out a dress for the evening between starting a load of laundry in the washing machine and making the bed.

She didn't want to get sweaty before their date so instead of putting on the dress she'd chosen she pulled on a white dress shirt that was hanging in Greg's closet. At size Triple-XL it was very large and hung down almost to her knees, but with just three buttons done up she thought she looked very sexy while she waited for him to come home.

She heard his key in the lock just after five pm and she perched on the counter to greet him.

He walked in, in his jeans and ball cap and Laura thought he looked as handsome as she had ever seen him.

"Hello there," he said, eyeing her.

"Hi," she smiled.

Greg walked over to her and, placing one hand on her cheek, gave her a long, deep kiss. Laura took the lapels of his jacket in her hands and held him against her while he stood between her legs at the kitchen counter.

The kiss continued as Greg ran his tongue over Laura's lower lip and she opened her mouth to him. They both felt the arousal starting as they made out and their hands wandered over each other's chests and backs. Greg moved his lips down Laura's chin to her neck where he began to suckle the sweet flesh there. Laura's eyes were shut tight as she moaned at the wonderful feeling of his mouth on her. Greg moved the collar of the white shirt to the side and continued moving towards her shoulder when a flicker of his eyes caught a look at the empty kitchen sink. He straightened and looked around the room at the clean countertops.

"Did you wash my dishes?" He asked.

"Yes, I ran the dishwasher then did my best to figure out where everything goes. I'm sorry if you can't find something the next time you cook." Laura smiled and looked a little proud of herself for doing the tidying.

"Why did you do that?" He asked, his eyebrows suddenly furrowed. "What else did you do?"

Laura was taken aback, never expecting her acts of service to be questioned. "I did a load of laundry and I made the bed- I just tidied the apartment."

"What possessed you to do that?" He demanded again.

"I was trying to be helpful," Laura answered meekly.

"I can pay someone to clean my flat; I don't need you to do it." Greg had stepped away from Laura and it was very clear that he was angry.

Laura didn't respond. She looked at Greg with wide eyes, and they started to sting with the threat of tears.

"I- I'm sorry,' she stammered out. "I didn't think that-"

"That you didn't think is very clear."

Those words stung and Laura felt like she'd been punched in the chest. She hopped down from the counter and quickly retreated to the bedroom, closing the door behind her.

Greg paced the kitchen, jaw clenched. He grabbed the bottle of vodka from the barcart in the dining room and poured himself three fingers of the clear liquor. He took a big swig and felt the warmth run down his throat. After a few minutes and a couple more swallows of vodka he was calmer and realized that he had over reacted to Laura's tidying.

He set his empty glass near the sink, went to the bedroom door, and knocked softly.

"Yes?"

"May I come in, Laura?"

"It's your apartment, Greg," was her reply from inside.

He felt another small flare of annoyance at her sarcasm but he pushed the door open and stepped in. Laura was sitting on the bed, still dressed in his white button-down. She wasn't crying anymore but the tears lines were still on her cheeks.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

Laura took a deep breath and exhaled in a long sigh, "Yes. I'm fine."

"I'm sorry I lost my temper."

Laura looked up at him for the first time since he came in. She didn't respond and he realized she was waiting for more.

"Erm, thank you for tidying my flat."

Laura nodded meekly.

Greg sat on the edge of the bed and placed a hand on Laura's leg.

"I've lived alone for a very long time," he started.

"You don't have to explain yourself. I'm sorry I overstepped."

There were a few more moments of silence before Greg asked, "Would you like to go to dinner?"

"I'm not sure I'm in the mood for a night out," she answered honestly.

"Then a night in? We could order a curry and watch the telly?"

"That sounds nice," she smiled and leaned forward to put a small kiss on Greg's lips.

Greg stood and went back to the kitchen to order the Indian food and Laura changed into some leggings and sweater.

Greg poured them both glasses of dry white wine and they scrolled through Netflix for something to watch. Since he had been a bit of a prick, Greg let Laura pick the movie and she chose a Jane Austen romance film.

The food arrived, which Greg tipped for handsomely, and they settled in to watch Sense and Sensibility. They had eaten their fill by the time Marianne Dashwood was caught in the rain and as she was carried back to the cottage by the dashing Mr. Willoughby and Laura snuggled next to Greg and pulled his large arm around her shoulders. Later in the film when Willoughby had broken Marianne's heart and she was saved by Colonel Brandon, Greg had pulled Laura more or less onto his lap and they cuddled even closer. Neither of them saw the end of the film because they were quite busy snogging.

"Are you ready for bed?" Greg asked when Laura came up for air.

"So ready," she replied, pulling him to the bedroom. They gently removed their clothing, keeping their eyes on each other as more and more skin was exposed. Greg's eyes lingered on Laura's full breasts. Her nipples were erect and pointed up in little raspberry treats.

He took one hard nipple in his enormous fingers and pinched it lightly. Laura moaned and felt the moisture between her legs.

Laura looked up into Greg's eyes and whispered, "Make love to me, Greg."

He didn't need to be asked twice and they climbed into the bed. Laura laid down in the middle and Greg placed his massive torso above hers. He lowered his mouth to her breasts and took one pert nipple into this mouth. He suckled it gently then harder before using his teeth to bite it ever so lightly and Laura writhed beneath him, her hands caressing his head and holding him to her.

"Greg...Greg," she moaned.

She hadn't called him that during their sessions before. At first she had called him TaskMaster, then it had become 'Daddy,' in the heat of passion, but hearing her moan his name was just as arousing and far more intimate.

He moved up to her mouth and kissed her hard. Her lips were warm and welcoming and by now her mouth felt familiar and comforting against his own. He felt her hand reaching for his cock and he moaned when she found it and took it into her palm, starting to squeeze him lightly.

Greg in turn brought his thumb to the hard nub of Laura's clitoris and rubbed her firmly. She bit her lip and whined at the exquisite touch.

Suddenly her eyes opened wide, "Greg, I need you inside me."

Greg gave her one more hard kiss then lifted himself to a position where his hard cock aligned with her wetness and quickly entered her.

"Oh God, yes," she moaned and Greg felt himself being squeezed by her inner muscles. When he had adequately gotten himself under control he started to move slowly. Laura's legs wrapped around his thighs and her hands came to the sides of his torso holding him while be began to fuck her gently.

They gyrated together, slowly and silently other than the soft moans that came from both of them. The room was dark but their eyes caught enough light that Greg could look down into Laura's face as she looked up at his while he entered her over and over.

Laura sensed that Greg was getting close and she tightened her legs around him, digging her heels into his ass. His grunts became more ragged and she saw the sweat on his brow.

"Greg..." she finally spoke again causing him to erupt inside her with a long moan.

He held himself above her while he filled her with his cum. They panted together, while their heart rates began to slow and after a few moments Greg pulled out of her and placed one more light kiss on Laura's lips before collapsing down on the mattress next to her.

Laura stayed on her back, letting the ripples of pleasure continue to pulse through her body. Greg's breathing slowed and when Laura finally rolled toward him he was asleep. She smiled, running her hand over his stubbled cheek.

'I can't believe I'm in London with Greg Davies,' she thought. 'And he just made love to me!'

She smiled as his snores started. Laura wanted to pinch herself to make sure she wasn't dreaming, but she had already done that many times over the last four weeks. Laura had had a crush on Greg Davies for so long, but as she lay naked next to him, in his bed, in his London apartment- she began to realize this wasn't just a crush anymore. He wasn't the TaskMaster who she just watched on TV; he was a real man.

'Oh my God. I think I'm in love with him.'

Chapter 7

The week in London was a bubble of magical bliss for Laura. Every moment spent with Greg was more evidence to Laura that what was happening between them was more than a fling. And in the times when they were apart while Greg had meetings and rehearsals, Laura explored the London Museum and the Victoria and Albert Museum and daydreamed about moving to London to be with Greg and work at Avalon studios working on TaskMaster and other comedy shows.

Greg took Laura to a couple high end restaurants and she convinced him to take her to a show on the West End.

"I know you hate musicals, but they're kinda my favorite form of theatre," Laura said.

"I like the idea of musicals...but then they burst into song and dance for no reason!"

Laura laughed and kissed him and they were off to the show.

Multiple times throughout the week Laura thought about talking to Greg about their relationship status, but every time she got almost there she chickened out. On Thursday evening, as they were both packing for their flight in the morning, Laura was about to start the conversation when Greg's mobile rang.

"Oh, it's my mum; I've got to take this."

Laura nodded her understanding as he answered.

"Hello Mum...yeah I'm still in London. I fly out in the morning...yeah two more episodes then I'll be back for a while..."

Greg took his phone out into the living room and shut the door behind him. Laura wondered if he had ever mentioned her in conversation with his mother; that could be some insight into what he was thinking about their relationship. He came back after a few minutes and Laura decided to take a leap.

"How is your mum?"

"Oh, as good as ever. She wanted to make sure that I haven't taken a liking to America."

Laura laughed and gathered her courage. "Have you mentioned me to your mum?"

"No," he answered very quickly. So quickly that Laura was sure he hadn't liked the question and she backtracked.

"I'm sure she will be glad to see you get back to Wem."

"Yeah, I think it's about time for a nice long stay with her to gather material for a new show."

"I look forward to the stories you collect,' Laura said and Greg didn't respond.

Their night ended as all of them had that week, with sex and cuddling. Laura rode Greg to an amazing orgasm before taking his cock down her throat until he also came.

"I'm back!" Laura said as she entered Morgan's dressing room.

"Hey!" Morgan stood and hugged her friend. "How was London?!"

"Amazing!"

"How was Greg?" Morgan wiggled her eyebrows.

"...also amazing," Laura confessed.

Morgan squealed her delight.

"So what is going on there? Did you 'DTR'?"

Laura laughed at the very millennial term. DTR stood for 'Defining the Relationship.' It was exactly the kind of young-person slang that Greg would abhor.

"Eh, no. I couldn't get myself to bring it up."

"Well are you going to his place tonight?"

"Yeah, probably. Um, we haven't talked about it."

Morgan sat down and picked up her makeup brush, "Do it tonight before you drive yourself crazy."

There was a knock at the door and a stage manager asked if Laura could come with her. She followed the woman to Alex Horne's dressing room and was escorted in. Alex was standing in the corner but Andy Devonshire was also there, sitting on the couch.

1...45678...10