My Tattoo Branding

Story Info
Master takes me to a tattoo parlor for branding and fun.
2.2k words
4.54
19.6k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story

Why is my alarm going off? I don't remember setting it. It's Saturday, right? My day to sleep in. All these thoughts are going through my head as I reach over and grab my phone to silence it.

I look at the phone and realize the alarm reads, "Inspection in one hour. Do not be late."

My heart begins racing, it's a message from him. He has plans for the day. Sexy plans. I must not disappoint.

I jump in the shower, I'll have to use dry shampoo if I want to curl my hair, which I do. He loves my hair curly. I want to make him happy. I scrub my body and wonder what the day will hold. Could it be bondage? Blindfolds? Lingerie? Watching me with someone else? It really could be anything. I shave everything, my sir loves my body hairless. And that is a key part of the inspection. Since he didn't leave me clothes to wear, I know that means he wants me naked. On full display for him. So I put extra effort into my makeup and hair. It's got to be perfect.

I walk down the stairs, wearing my sexiest heels, exactly on time. He's waiting for me. Looking at his watch to make sure I obeyed. "Good girl," he says, with a little smirk.

I love it when he says that. It's like an drug sending my heart a flutter and causes a twinge between my legs.

He guides me to our inspection table. I get on all fours and spread my knees far enough for him to see my pussy and ass the way he likes. I feel him slide his hand over my ass and graze his finger over my lips. I'm so excited and curious i let out a little moan.

I suddenly feel a sharp smack on my left cheek! It's pain that gets me even more excited, and I can tell I'm starting to get wet. "I demand silence during inspections, unless you are spoken to," he scolds me.

"Yes, sir. I'm sorry." He knows I'm staying as calm as possible but I suddenly feel another smack on the other cheek.

"That's another one so you don't forget!" He makes it clear he's in charge today.

I turn over and lay on my back, so he can examine my frontside, and he runs his finger over my nipples, pinching them, while making eye contact.

He's testing me to see if I'll misbehave and moan again. I don't. He runs his hand down my belly and slides a finger down my slit, pressing on my clitoris. It takes everything inside me not to cry out, but I obey. I've learned good girls get rewards, bad girls don't.

He helps me sit up and hands me a box. A present for starting the day like a good girl. "This is what you will be wearing today. Unless I say otherwise," he says while taking the top off.

I look inside and there's barely anything in the box. A black bra and panties, and black stilettos.

I pull the bra out and realize it's black lace, trimmed with leather. It has holes in the cups for my nipples to stick out. I start to squirm just looking at it, he plans to have fun with that. I put it on and he makes sure my nipples are poking through the holes and pinches them. Hard. The inspection is over so I'm allowed to moan, and I let out a pleasure filled moan as I feel myself start to get wet.

I grab the panties and they match the bra. Black lace and leather trim. But I didn't realize they were a thong until I picked them up. They're going to be soaked with my juices in minutes.

I put them on and slide on the heels and stand, modeling myself for my master. I pray he approves, I want to make him proud.

He says he has one more thing and walks out of the room. I don't move as I hear him start walking back. He's holding my wireless bullet vibrator. The one he runs with an app on his phone. He orders me to open my mouth to make it wet and I obey. Im so wet down there already it will slide right in, but I don't question. I obey.

He reaches down and pulls my panties to the side and slides it into my pussy. He knows this is my favorite toy. He has total control and can turn it on and off whenever he wants, and make it vibrate as strong as he wants.

He walks over to the coat rack and hands me a mid thigh-length tench coat and orders me to put it on, while he grabs his leather biker jacket that always looks so sexy on him.

I'm thrown. Wait? We're going somewhere? I'm basically naked. He's never done this before. We always only play in the house. He looks at me with a smirk and says, "Lets go, we don't want to be late."

My brain is swimming, we step outside and the coat does little to make me feel covered and nothing at all to make me feel warm. My nipples are hard as rocks rubbing against the inside of the trench coat and my wetness is now cold on my lips. I rush to the car as I hear him laugh behind me.

Where are we going? Where could he take me like this? I can barely bend over without putting everything I have on display. I know not to question him, so I sit down and wait. A couple minutes into the ride I feel it. He's started the vibrator and it's amazing. I'm dripping onto my thong and I look over and he's smiling, knowing I love my treat. He doesn't let me cum yet. I'm not allowed.

About 10 minutes later he hands me a blindfold and orders me to put it on. I obey. I'm so confused and excited. He parks the car and walks around to help me out. He guides me to a door and I hear it open as he guides me inside.

I can't tell where I am, I hear chatter but nothing specific. I hear him say, "We're here for Marti. Is she ready for us?"

Marti? I don't know a Marti. What is this appointment for? Will she find out I'm basically naked.

"Oh great, you're here. I've been expecting you. Please come this way," the woman says. What is this woman going to do to me? With me? Around me?

We walk over to an area and my master pulls off the blindfold. I'm in a tattoo parlor. There are 3-4 people walking around minding their business and I'm intrigued. Is he going to get me branded. How exquisite. He owns me and now this will make it official. Where will I want it? My ankle? My hip? My breast?

It wasn't my decision.

He looks at me and orders me to take off my jacket. I look at him, wide-eyed and anxious. He's never shown me off like this before. Gah! It must have been a few seconds because I hear him say, "Don't make me say it twice, or the day ends now. "

My fingers immediately grab the knot on the belt to the tench coat and undo it. I nervously slide off the coat and feel every eye in the room turn to look at me. He grabs the coat out of my hands and leans in to whisper, "good girl" in my ear.

That's all I need to hear. He's showing me off and is proud of me. I am his good girl.

Marti pulls me to the side and asks if I'm ok with what's going on. I smile nervously and explain that I'm completely on board and am excited. She asks me for a safe word, just in case and I tell her, "Azalea." I love flowers and no one would ever think to use that word during sex. She smiles and tells me to sit on the end of what looks like a massage table. I obey.

Then she pulls out stirrups and tells me to lay back and put my feet in the devices. What??? I'm already naked and she needs me spread eagle? I look back at my master and he nods in approval, and mouths "obey." I do.

She tells me to lay back and places her hand just a couple inches above my slit and asks, "This is where we are putting it, right?"

"Exactly right," he says. He makes eye contact with me and says, "I own that pussy and I'm making that know."

I start to get wet again and there's no way to hide it. "Wow, you're a slip and slide down here already, aren't you? You slut." Marti says in a playful way. I know how I'm supposed to answer. I say, "Yes, Mistress. I hope that pleases you."

With a smirk she looks at each of us and says, "Oh, this is going to be fun."

The branding mark is going to be a surprise. I'm not allowed to see it until it's done. My master has already told Mistress Marti what he wants.

I can tell people are still staring at me and there's something about it that makes me feel alive. They can watch while my master brands me.

Mistress Marti turns away to get her tools ready and I feel it. He turned on the vibrator and I immediately lose my composure. It feels amazing, everyone is watching and I can't even close my legs. Mistress Marti turns quickly wondering what's going on and I see her smile again, "You slut, you just can't stop can you."

I can feel myself dripping down the back of my thong. I'm moaning and grabbing my masters arm. I begin to beg, "Please Master, let me cum for you!!"

"Not yet," pipes up Mistress Marti. "I want to play, too."

It takes everything inside me not to explode at that moment. She reaches into a bag and pulls out two clamps. Nipple clamps. "I've got to play with these," she says while attaching the clamps. "You like that, don't you slut."

"Yes, mistress. Please don't stop," I utter out between bated breaths. That's when I feel her finger slide under my thong. She hooks the fabric with her finger and slides her knuckle up and down over my lips.

Oh fuck, it feels amazing. I can't breathe, I can't think. I'm completely exposed and am being played with like a fuck toy. I never want this to end.

That's when I feel Mistress Marti pull my thong to the side and lean forward and I hear her take a deep breath, taking in my smell before she slides her tongue up and down my lips, lapping up my juices.

I can no longer control my moans. Every part of my being is on fire and I never want it to end. My master slows down the vibratory as Mistress Marti plunges her tongue inside me. Her tongue is strong and firm. She pulls it out just to move her lips up and begins sucking on my clitoris.

"Please, please, please, let me cum, Master!!" I'm begging with ever fiber of my being. He leans down and whispers in my ear, "cum and explode like the fuck toy you are."

That's all I needed to hear as I feel a surge rushing all over my body and I release and cum harder than I ever have. Mistress Marti seems to approve as she continues licking my pussy until I start to calm down.

She tells me to lift my legs, and I obey. Then she uses the finger she had hooked under my thong to pull it off me. "This is mine now. A little token of our time together."

I can't wipe the smile off my face and then suddenly I realize what's just happened and how exposed I am in front of so many people. My master knows me well enough to know I'd get nervous and tells me I've been a good girl.

Mistress Marti says it's time to get to work and begins tattooing a design right above the area that she was just licking and sucking. It still feels so sensitive. Every once and a while she runs a finger over my clit and winks at me. I want her to lick me again.

She doesn't take long with the tattoo and when she's done she tells me to stand in front of a mirror to look at it. I obey.

I'm standing there, wearing nothing but a bra with nipple holes and a smile when I look down and see it. A sunflower. My favorite flower. I love it. I look at myself and I clearly look freshly fucked, in a tattoo parlor, no less, but I love it.

My master walks over to me with my jacket and says, "it's time to go," and helps me put it on.

I go to thank Mistress Marti for such a great day and tell her I hope we get to play again someday. She looks at my master and says, "that's up to you, but I'm game," and winks as she walks away.

My master walks me out to the car, kisses me on the forehead and says, "you were a good girl in there, and the day is just beginning."