My Tattoo Branding Pt. 02 - After My Branding

Story Info
The day stared with a branding, now it's his time to play.
1.5k words
4.32
8.7k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This follows "My tattoo branding")

He pulls into the driveway and my head is still swimming from the last hour and a half. My Master showed me off to the world and had me branded. My tattoo artist made me cum while she licked my juices. He just said, "the day is just beginning."

Just beginning? I'm in heaven. I want to thank him for my present and he already has more planned?

I stand up to get out of the car and realize the placement of my branding makes it difficult to be comfortable. That was also part of his plan, I suspect. Keeping my back strait or standing is best. Sitting or leaning over hurts.

I get inside and the pulls off my coat. He slaps my ass while I stand there in just the bra and heels he gave me this morning. Mistress Marti took my panties as a token. "You look ridiculous, I want you naked, now!"

I reach behind and fumble with the clasp and take off the bra. The fabric that created the holes around the nipples grazes them and they get even harder than they were.

I stand before my Master, wearing only heels and he orders me to be a good girl and to make cocktails for us to drink for the next session. I obey. Scotch on the rocks for him and a lemon drop martini for me.

I bring them out on a silver tray and lean over to hand my Master his drink. I cringe when I feel myself lean over, and feel where my branding is still fresh.

"Is my slut grateful for her branding, or not? That does not look like a grateful face." He stares into my eyes, demanding a response.

"I love it, Master. Please let me thank you on my knees." I beg.

He stands before me, keeps eye contact for a few seconds and then looks down at the floor, silently ordering me to my knees. Since he's standing I can keep my back straight and still give his amazing cock all the appreciation it deserves.

He walks away for a minute and comes back with hand cuffs and orders me to put my hands behind my back. He's making it clear, he owns me and is in charge of the day. Mmmm... "yes, Master." I feel myself starting to get wet again.

After binding my arms behind me, my Master stands in front of me again. He grabs by hair tight and bends my head back forcefully. He stares deep into my soul and declares, "you may begin, slut."

I quickly use my tongue and teeth to find his zipper and pull it down. I bite the top of his slacks and whip my head back to get the button unhooked. I'm on a mission.

I gaze at his bulge for a second before using my teeth to pull down his boxer briefs and feel his hard cock pop out and hit me in the face. He chuckles, while watching his cock own my face. His smirk melts me as I feel my juices start to drip down my leg.

He grabs my head, and then his cock and starts tracing my lips with it. I slide out my tongue to wet my lips and he quickly slaps my face with his cock. "I did not give you permission to taste yet"

"I'm sorry Master, please forgive me." I say with begging eyes, hoping he will let me keep going.

He traces my lips again with the tip of his cock, teasing me, almost challenging me to try to take a taste again. I'm a good girl and wait.

"You may begin," he says. I slide my tongue out and lay it flat against the tip, and swirl it around. I hear him let out a moan of approval. I suck on the tip like a lollipop, alternating between long licks and sucking.

I start to slide my tongue down his shaft and look up at him for approval, he nods. First, I lick it like a popsicle before sucking in as much as I can, as deep as I can. He grabs my hair again I feel him begin to move back and forth, sliding his thick cock in and out of my mouth. Since my arms are bound behind me he takes the lead, fucking my face, owning me. I feel the back of my throat spasm a bit as the thrusts it hard, and I know he's enjoying it.

Almost without notice he pulls his cock out of my mouth and cums all over my face and tits.

He makes a deep sigh while he sits in his chair and takes a drink of his scotch, and looks at me. He watches as I try to lick his cum from around my mouth with my tongue. It's delicious.

I don't move from my position. He hasn't released me yet. He wants to watch as his cum dries on my body and he can see me pose like a statue for him to watch.

He grabs his phone, and I feel a pit in my stomach. Has he lost interest? Am I boring? That's when I feel it, pulsing inside me again. The small vibrator he placed inside my vagina before taking me to the tattoo parlor. I look up and see him smirking as he plays with the intensity.

I know I'm not allowed to cum but I'm right on the edge. Feeling his cum all over me, knowing he's watching me as I squirm is such a high. My arms are still bound behind me, which means I'm also pressing my breasts forward. I plead for him to let me cum, and suddenly it stops. He turned it off. Part of me is relieved that I didn't cum without permission, but mostly I'm bummed because I was so close to ecstasy.

He walks over and brings my cocktail and let's me take a sip of my lemon drop martini. "You've been a very good girl, I'm proud of you." I am beaming with pride and excitement. He knows what those words do to me.

He lifts me to my feet and places a collar with a chain around my neck. I am completely at his will. "Come with me," he orders as he pulls the chain, leading me to the bedroom. I can't imagine what else there is but I'm excited.

As he leads me to the bed he takes the cuffs off my wrists and then orders me on the bed, " face down, ass up, my slut."

I obey.

He pulls my arms past my face... and rebinds them, attaching them above my head, to the chain connected to my collar. He hooks the chain to a ring at the head of the bed. I feel my wetness get stronger... feeling completely exposed.

I hear him walk to the closet, wondering what could possibly be next. Moments later he comes back and attaches my ankles to cuffs, connected to a two and a half foot bar, forcing my legs apart and putting my pussy and ass on full display.

I take a deep breath, as I suddenly feel his fingers slide deep inside me, pulling out the vibrator that has been a big part of my day. He's preparing my pussy for his cock, his ultimate gift.

I suddenly feel a sharp slap on my ass. I gasp in excitement and let out a exasperated moan. Another sharp slap. "Master, please... d..do... don't stop, please don't stop," I cry out.

"Good girl, my slut! This is my ass to play with as I please," he exclaims as he slaps my ass again. I feel tears welling up in my eyes as he slaps me again, making a tear fall down my eye, and my juices roll down my leg.

My pussy is throbbing, I need his cock inside me now. I feel him slide the tip of his cock up and down my lips. It's exquisite. I push my ass even higher begging him to impale me. Another slap!

I cry out, and begin begging, "please Master. Please, fuck me and claim me as yours. I need you inside me, owning me and claiming me."

Yet another slap! "You are mine to play with when and how I want, slut. Is that understood?"

I pray for forgiveness as I suddenly feel his cock thrusting into my pussy. Hard and fast, he grabs my hips and rocks them back and forth on his cock. He's treating my pussy like his toy for his pleasure.

I have no control as he continues slapping my ass as he fucks me from behind. Suddenly he explodes inside me, filling my pussy with his hot cum and I hear him moan, releasing his manhood inside me.

Once he finishes he slaps my ass once more, pushing me onto my stomach. I'm laid out on the bed with my arms bound above my head, and my legs below.

As I lay there, feeling like a well-used toy meant for pleasure, I hear him getting dressed.

He unlocks my restraints and orders me to take a shower. As he walks out of the room he looks back and winks at me, "good girl."