All Comments on 'My Teacher, My Brother'

by JessicaLove85

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Story review

Really liked the story. A few typos but.......

Would like to see it develop and see the two of them take

their relationship further, there is so much you could

do with this story.

Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Hopefully he's not just using her for sex. Keep going.

ansdguyansdguyalmost 9 years ago
Barely qualifies as incest.

This guy seems to nearly be a rapist. He never even asked if she was a virgin or if she were comfortable.

sabra16023sabra16023almost 9 years ago
Great Story

Waiting for next chapter. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This is a great story but ...

... please, please, please get an Editor.

Many time you have used a word that sounds like the one you wanted but, by using the wrong spelling version, the word you used is wrong for the context.

Example - "knew" instead of "new".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
amazing

Please please continue! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

PLEASE WRITE MORE! SO AMAZING

JessicaLove85JessicaLove85almost 9 years agoAuthor
I know I know

Yes there are plenty of Typos. Honestly I didn't have spell check and didn't want to read through it multiple times. It's hard enough to find the time to write, let alone obsess over a story (in my job I have an editor that takes care of that for me). So, I hope they aren't too distracting, but I really don't place that high of value on such things. These stories are just for fun.

All other constructive criticism is welcome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sexy

Jeff and Anna seem to fit together rather well. Since he is 25, why not give him a dusting of chest hair for that physique? Give Anna something to "uncover" when she unbuttons his shirts, and something to trace her fingers gently though during sex?

tattdkikitattdkikialmost 9 years ago
Loved it!

More!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
BMxX

Hey, please, do not see this review as destructive critic, because I've loved dub-con/non-con during years ago. But the anal sex, well, this is a greatest case of dub consensual - in this story. Am I would give my anal virginity to Jeff if I was Anna? Sure. But I'm not her. And that kinda of rough sex before anal sex or the whole situation make me see a future abusive relationship. Oh, of course Jeff wet my pants, but WOW, poor Anna. I'm waiting you just understand me. :)

Great one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great

There were a few typos i.e 'Not going to waist a moment' should be 'Not going to waste a moment' but other than that it was really good, I love a bit of romance ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MORE!!!

AMAZING!!! teacher AND brother? whew! that gets my juices flowin!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep Writing!

Very enjoyable story and well written. Please don't make Jeff a sexual predator but PLEASE finish the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pretty Rape-y

Which is fine if you're into that. But consider adding a trigger warning at the top. I and many others find dubious consent to be upsetting and a turnoff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Something off about Jeff

I kept getting more creeped out by Jeff as the story went on. Everything he did just seemed calculated and he just seemed off. I definitely see an abusive relationship forming with Anna doing her best to please him and being afraid to say no.

I'm guessing this is it for this story, but I had hoped it would have went a different way; more romantic. Yes, I do realize what site and category I am reading this in, but I really liked the plot idea you had.

Sorry, if I read too much into a story you just wrote for fun. It was a fun read despite Jeff. Anna's a sweet girl though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
PART 2

I AM LITERALLY DYING FOR A PART 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Control

Sometimes we like to be in control, other times we like being controlled so I don't have a problem with Anna allowing Jeff to push and see where her limits might reside. And while I found many aspects of the story hot and had my juices flowing, is sex with your step-brother really incest?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not enjoyable

Jeff was just too self centered and was just concerned about what he wanted and didn't seem to care if his step sister liked what he did or not and he definitely didn't care about what she may have wanted. In other words, just another asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Review of your story

The story is good, i like the chemistry of the two, it turned me on. But, Jeff sounded like a jerk at the end because it seems like he was just using her. He did not even ask if she's comfortable, or if she wants to do the other things that he wanted to do to her. it sounded like it was just a lust and not love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Omg, this made me so fucken wet!!!

Geko55Geko557 months ago

He’s a dick, needs to calm the fuck down,

juanviejojuanviejo3 months ago

Quatro Estrellas!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous