My Teacher, My Stepmother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are you telling me this? And what does it have to do with you marrying my dad unless. . .oh! Oh, wow!"

"Yeah. Remember all the time we spent together last year? That really affected me. I used to have to constantly remind myself that you weren't one of my college classmates, that you were a student and you were nearly five years younger than me. Your dad wanted me to move in over the summer, but I insisted that we wait until your eighteenth birthday before even letting you know this was happening. I didn't trust myself not to try something with you. Plus, I wanted to see if it was just infatuation, and that maybe I could find someone closer to my own age.

"But then on the first day of school, when you walked through the door, it was all I could do not to kiss you right then and there. And that's when I finally broke down, called your dad and said I'd do anything to be with you. Since we can't be together openly, the only way this can work for us is if I'm your dad's wife."

"And he's okay with this?"

"Hey. Given his history with women, do you think he has any room to object to our being together?"

"Well, he did hook up with a 19-year-old for his 40th birthday."

"And you know what else? When he comes to the school, the teachers are all on alert to keep him away from the girls in the senior class.

"Plus, he's a tech guy. Do you really think it's that hard for him to remotely monitor your devices?"

"What the fuck?!?!"

"Relax, honey. He would never interfere unless you were getting catfished or harassed. But he's seen the websites you visit, and he's read your journal. He knows you're a lesbian and that you feel the same things for me that I do for you."

Mona kissed Andrea long and hard. Andrea stiffened for a half-second, then returned the kiss.

Andrea grinned blissfully and said, "I've fantasized about this ever since you got up to talk to the class on the first day of school last year, but I always thought that it would be in like four or five years."

"You're lucky I'm not your teacher anymore, or I'd have to dock your grade for the way you used 'like' in that sentence."

They kissed again for nearly a minute when Mona asked, "Have you ever been with anyone before?"

"No. I've been too caught up with my studies and having to stay home on weekends because Dad's so irresponsible sometimes."

"Well, in case you haven't noticed, your dad's stopped drinking and smoking pot. I insisted that he do that before I even thought about moving in here. Originally, I thought it would be a deal-breaker and he'd stop bothering me. But he loves you so much that he went through with it. I think now you'll see a much more responsible man that you don't have to worry about as much.

"Now since you're new to this, I'll help guide you through it. First I'm going to take off your shirt."

Mona grabbed the hem of Andrea's red tank top and said, "You know, if the school made you wear uniforms, I would have been better able to remember that you were my student and I wouldn't have let myself get so attracted to you."

"But then we wouldn't be here like this. So it's a good thing. Right?"

"Just like always, you're so much wiser than anyone your age has a right to be."

Mona pulled the tank top over Andrea's head to expose lacy red bra the same color as the shirt and they kissed passionately again.

"Andrea, do you want to take my shirt off?"

"Oh, yes."

"Then go ahead and take it off."

Mona held her arms above her head in such a way that made her breasts stick out. The sight drove Andrea wild and she had a hard time not ripping the shirt right off. Except that it was a vintage collectible, so she was actually very careful about it. When the shirt was off, Andrea was rewarded with the sight of a black see-through bra.

"I see you staring at my bra. Do you want to see what's under it?"

Andrea was so overwhelmed that she didn't trust herself to speak, so she just nodded. Mona reached around her own back and unhooked the bra. Then she slowly, painstakingly pushed the straps down her shoulders until there was nothing holding up the bra except her forearms. She then dramatically threw the bra to the floor and proudly showed off her big, firm breasts with dark brown nipples with areolae the same size as the palms of her hands.

"Now let's see yours."

Andrea was so nervous, she had a hard time unclasping her bra, so Mona reached around Andrea's back and said, "Let me help you," as she unhooked the bra for her. Andrea's breasts were smaller than Mona's but also perkier. Her areolae were the size of quarters and her pink nipples stuck out like pencil erasers. The act of Mona removing Andrea's bra brought the two of them physically close again, so they deeply kissed each other once more. But this time it was more intense thanks to their bare breasts rubbing up against each other for the first time.

"Oh, Ms. Walters!"

"Mona, please. It's too weird to have you call me that when we're doing this."

"Mona, will you suck on my tits?"

"I was hoping you'd ask."

Mona lowered her head and teased Andrea's sensitive, puffy nipples with her tongue. When they swelled up, Mona couldn't resist giving them a little nibble, which made Andrea squeal with delight.

"Now can you play with mine?"

Mona's breasts were so large that Andrea instinctively grasped the right breast with both hands and guided Mona's nipple into her mouth.

"Oh! Oh, yeah! Now do the other one"

Andrea didn't need to be told twice. She switched to Mona's left breast and did the same thing she had done with the right until she heard Mona start to moan again.

"Oh, yeah! That was so good! But now it's time to take it a little farther. Stand up."

Andrea got up off the bed and Mona unbuttoned the fly of Andrea's jeans to reveal lacy red boy shorts that matched her bra.

"Those are so pretty. Where did you get those?"

"I ordered online. I can show you the website if you want."

"Maybe later, when we're done with this. I want to take them off."

Mona grabbed the panties by the waist and lowered them down. As she was doing this, Andrea kicked off her shoes and wiggled out of her jeans.

"Andrea baby, I love you and I think you're so sexy. But at some point, we need to do something about this bush."

"What's wrong with it?"

"It's clearly never been trimmed. Is that on purpose, or just because you never had someone to teach you how to do these things?"

"Um. . .I know how to shave my legs and armpits, but. . ."

"That's what I thought. Well, we're so far into this that I don't want to stop, but later I'll show you what I do with mine."

With that, Mona grabbed Andrea by the waist and started licking her pussy. Andrea got wet almost instantly, and it wasn't very long before she came.

"Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! I've never felt anything like this before!"

"Haven't you ever masturbated?"

"Yeah, but this is so much better!"

"Okay, then. Let's see what you've learned."

Mona unfastened the top button of her shorts.

"Let me do that. You did it for me."

Andrea unzipped Mona's shorts and pulled them off. Underneath the shorts was a sexy black thong, which Andrea greedily pulled down as well.

"Oh, wow! Is this shaved?"

"Yeah. I've learned through trial and error that this is what I like. It makes cunnilingus easier on my partner and it just feels so awesome."

"Do you want me to do that to mine?"

"I won't lie. Some lesbians like hairy pussies, but I'm not one of them. I prefer them clean-shaved. But it's up to you. I do think you should experiment with different things until you know what you like. And whatever you prefer, I'll be fine with because I love you.

"But instead of just talking about my cunt, why don't you use your mouth to do something else with it?"

"Okay. Lay back on the bed, baby."

Andrea got down on her knees, buried her face between Mona's legs and started slowly licking.

"Find my clit, baby. Find my clit."

Andrea found Mona's clitoris and started licking and sucking on it. The louder Mona screamed, the faster and harder Andrea went.

"Oh yesss! Yessss! YYYYEEEESSSSS!!"

A gusher of clear, hot, tangy liquid erupted from Mona's pussy and into Andrea's face.

"Oh, my God! That was your first time? Wow! You're a natural!"

Andrea beamed with pride. "Really?"

"Yeah. Even if I wasn't already in love with you, I'd want to stay with you forever just for the mind-blowing orgasms. Now do you want to try something else?"

"Hell, yes Ms. . . .I mean Mona!"

"Okay. Do you know what a 69 is?"

"Yeah."

"Well come up here and let's try it."

When Andrea got back up on the bed, she couldn't resist kissing Mona passionately for several seconds. Then she trailed her lips down to Mona's neck, gave butterfly kisses to each of Mona's nipples, used her tongue to tease Mona's belly button ring, and then went back to Mona's pussy as she turned herself around so that her own pussy was in Mona's face. Andrea and Mona licked and fingered each other for several minutes until Andrea started to come. Once that happened, it didn't take much for Mona to start coming as well.

"Oh! . . . Oh God, baby! That was so fucking good! Andrea, baby, are you up for some more?"

"Yeah! Yeah, give me a sec to catch my breath, but I want more."

"Okay. We're going to try something called tribbing. It's as close as we can get to intercourse without using toys."

"Toys?"

"You know, like a dildo or a vibrator."

"Oh."

"Once I've moved in, I can show them to you. But for now, let's just try this instead. I want you to interlock your legs with mine until our pussies are touching."

Andrea did as she was instructed.

"Now grind your pussy against mine. Or if you need more friction, grind it against my thigh."

They both started grinding against each other. Slowly at first, but as the minutes went by, they got more intense. Eventually, they both came together in an intense mutual orgasm. Mona squirted again, and Andrea gave her the hardest, wettest kiss she'd ever had.

As they laid back in the afterglow, Andrea said "I'm sorry I threw that book at your head. If I had known, . . ."

"It's alright, baby. No harm done. And now everything's out in the open between us."

Kiss.

"Mona, you may not be my teacher anymore, but this was the best lesson I've ever had."

EPILOGUE:

Mona and George had a quickie wedding at the JP's office the next month. The witnesses were Andrea and a woman around George's age that Andrea had never seen before. School was still in session, so there was no honeymoon. Instead, they had a family vacation together in New York the summer after Andrea graduated high school paid for by Mona's father. They rented two hotel rooms. Andrea and Mona stayed in one room, and George shared a room with the woman who had attended the wedding. As it turned out, her name was Melanie and she and George had met at AA. She was a lawyer and was helping George navigate his company's imminent bankruptcy.

Four years later, Andrea graduated college with honors and got a teaching certificate of her own. Mona and George had an amicable divorce and Mona and Andrea moved to a town far away, where nobody would have to know that Mona was once Andrea's teacher or had been married to her father. They both wound up teaching at the same school, and their students thought it was cool when they decided to get married to each other. It turned out to be a double-wedding with George and Melanie also tying the knot. George managed to stay faithful to Melanie for the rest of their lives.

Mona and Andrea lived out their lives in a neat little bungalow with lots of bookshelves. They talked about books during the day, made love at night and grew old together. And on the main bookshelf in their bedroom, there was a special place of honor for a tattered little paperback of Kurt Vonnegut's "Slaughterhouse-Five" that was slightly misshapen thanks to having been violently thrown against a wall back in the fall of 2017.

12