All Comments on 'My Teacher's a Nudist?!'

by MatthewVett

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well done every school boys fantasy.

you captured the true essence of the young mans; desires keep on trucking tenbears43

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Captured

You have wonderfully captured the fantasy of so many men. The writing style is great and buildup wonderful. The entire store is truely believable in every detail. Can't wait for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I can relate!

This was especially of interest to me as a massage therapist and fellow nudist it was all I thought it would be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great buildup to a well don ending

Enjo;yed te culmination of a good story. What a way to loose your virginity.

LuckyBastard13LuckyBastard13over 8 years ago
Great Story

Excellent buildup and back story. Love it! Thanks again for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More, please!

Well written. Another chapter on the remaining days and possibly another re the future?

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 8 years ago
Slow buildup

I wondered during page 1, but by the end of page 2 I was hooked. The only question was how and when would she mount him. And mount him she did. Does a 19 years old cock ever stay soft long? This teacher is in for a ride. The student is in for good lessons. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyable

A well written and enjoyable story. Please continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Is there more?

Was just getting interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful

Thank you for a truly and thoroughly enjoyable piece. I debated with myself on whether to give you 5 stars. Despite your many typographic errors, though, I thought you deserve a five. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ahh...

I had a math teacher myself, once. I was in my 30s and in college for the first time, and she was slightly older.

I had a math teacher myself, once...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Aren't teachers wonderful?

Great story, experienced beautiful teacher and yearning boy-man. Reminds me of my own experience with a beautiful, married English teacher. She captured my virginity and I gave her an orgasm, her first. I was 21 and she was 30. Thanks for the memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Envy

A great story. I've never been to a nudist resort, and haven't skinny-dipped since I was about thirteen, but this story exactly captures what I would have liked to happen to me. Beautifully written, too. Reminds me again that I was born fifty years too soon.

Thank you

Metrician

wdbtchrwdbtchrover 8 years ago
Enjoyed very much

Perfectly paced, great story line and hope for more. There's so much more for them to experience together. Did any male ever NOT have a teacher fantasy in high school?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please...

Perfect pace, excellent descriptions and dialogue. Please continue!

APRobertsAPRobertsover 8 years ago

I finally created an account here just to comment on your story. Re-reading this has been amazing. Definitely hot and great to read out loud to my man to get us both in the mood. ;)

MatthewVettMatthewVettover 8 years agoAuthor
Author Here

@APRoberts, Thanks for all of your help! You're an amazing editor.

jonyoungaujonyoungauover 8 years ago

greatest story ever told....well for me anyways. Great format and location. Loved how the sexual tension escalated till the climax and very much enjoyed reading it.

One criticism would be it deserves a sequel, Maybe a epilogue after it too, for once they finish their holiday what happens with them, do they part ways but keep in touch or do they see each other and end up more in love and stay together. or they see each other each year at the resort only.......Hope you decide a sequel. 10/10

ArrogantDemonArrogantDemonover 8 years ago
Another Swell Nudist Story

An enjoyable tale which I hope will branch out. Also I liked how you mentioned Bao in this story (more of her and Matt too, please). Good luck with the contest!

atlgreeneyesatlgreeneyesover 8 years ago
Really Amazing!!

Great story!! I really became invested in the characters and felt a part of them. The relationship built up so well and the payoff was so intense! I honestly would love to read more about these two.

NekidinazNekidinazover 8 years ago
What A Deelishus Story...So Erotic & Sensuous...

I absolutely loved this story! I read it in two installments, lol, both while I was nude and enjoying imagining me as Johnathan...so very erotic! Having my own exhibitionist side I can really appreciate placing myself in your story. Thank you, MatthewVett...I favorited you as an author and look very much forward to reading more of your stories.

Nekid...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good

Enjoyable read loved the nudist/voyuer aspect one of my faves 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Teacher and her Pupil

That is such a nice story of a young man being brought into adulthood and being taught so well by his teacher. The nude setting makes the story a beautiful one as all nudists would understand.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 8 years ago
Isn't this just about every guy's dream?

That is, to be seduced by his nude, voluptuous female teacher. Didn't matter matter what they taught--all the guy needed was a hot pussy to fulfill his sexual fantasies.

Enjoyed your story. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

The build up was just the right speed, it was believable and it was HOT. Wow. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please continue

I've read a lot of erotica and u have to say this is one of the best ive ever read and please continue the orgasm at 20000 feet

dglnowdglnowalmost 8 years ago
Please keep this story going

and write another chapter or two or three.

skipperIIskipperIIover 7 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed the story. It might benefit from some editing to make it move a little faster (dragged in some places), but I think it deserves more development of their relationship. I like the cross-cultural element, it adds depth and the sex is sensitive and real. You have significant potential as a writer and so keep at it. Very well done and I want to encourage your continued writing. I would enjoy reading more about these characters and the introduction to nudism is also an important theme as the US is so weird about it and makes it so difficult for people to try it. I find that very oppressive and inconsistent with the rest of our culture. I believe that it is very normal and deserves much more open discussion. We finally can talk about homosexuality but still not nudism. Very weird don't you think. We are so far behind Europeans and yet have strip clubs etc. that are neither as healthy nor liberating. Thanks and keep writing. You soon will deserve 5s by tightening your style.

ButterPecanBrownButterPecanBrownover 7 years ago
Terrific story

Please don't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome ex teacher

That would have been the best holiday hooking up with his old teacher, my old German teacher I always wanted to see her naked n fuck her bow legged

MatthewVettMatthewVettover 7 years agoAuthor
Author Here

@ButterPecanBrown, Thank you! I'll be sure to keep writing. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Backstory Info

Hi, I read a sentence in Page 1 about a situation when the heater broke in the middle of January, but what Miss Zhang actually did wasn't made clear. A spin off story could be a great idea to expand on this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The best

The best story I have read. Wish I could read it again without knowing the story!

kaitlyn_sunkaitlyn_sunabout 7 years ago

I'm really glad you directed me to this one, I never would have read it since I'm not into nudism on it's own... but it's SO well written and the characters are so sexy and likable :) I love it when everyone is enthusiastically pro-sex :)

SC_223SC_223almost 7 years ago
Excellent read

Excellent read and superbly written, thoroughly enjoyed.

Had an inadvertent chuckle at the beginning as the style of writing went from 'their rhythmic susurrus a natural lullaby ' to 'drooping hooters, ta-tas and bazongas, sweater puppies and air bags, all of them parading before me.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent piece of literature

Superbly written; indeed the opening paragraphs are teaching material for a creative writing course, congratulations!

By the way, I wish I didn't have to let go of our characters so soon...

ManosHandsManosHandsover 6 years ago
Great job!

Very well written and well paced. And so descriptive... I wish I could get there, but that seems to be one of my weak areas of writing.

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
couple

can you continue the story and make them a couple

Sailman66Sailman66over 6 years ago
Well done.

You have done well with this. I really enjoyed the lead up to things and the pace it went at. One or two small things the beta reader missed but didn't detract from the story for me. Hope to one write as well as you do.

explorer235explorer235about 6 years ago
Great Story

One of my all time things on this site.

rayironyrayironyalmost 6 years ago
Warm, erotic certainly,

A real relief from the prevailing simplistic standard;

And a splendid use of the language...Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it!

I absolutely love this story! It's now a model of intimacy, flirtation, openness and vulnerability that I will genuinely strive for. Elements of it if not exactly ;) . I'm a young un and am still finding my sexuality, but regardless this quality of eroticism is really inspiring. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A nice story

A nice story. I prefer a hairy pussy and would have preferred him to take charge and be on top, sleep with her and make love at 2 am then at sunrise.6

ejherbieejherbieover 4 years ago
Just perfect

I’m pretty picky in my tastes for the stories here but this was one of the best I’ve read,enjoyed it very much. Thanks for the great job ,looking forward to reading more of your work. Any chance of a continuation of this story,loved these characters

NaturallyGroovyNaturallyGroovyabout 4 years ago
Two words...

ENCORE, ENCORE!

Pharmboy69Pharmboy69almost 4 years ago
Awesome story!

I kinda stumbled upon this story of yours. I found it sexy and refreshing. Thanks for your writing.

Bottom_upBottom_upalmost 4 years ago
Great read!

I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your stories!

My one comment would be that using $5 words is fine once in a while in a story, but when you do it too much it becomes reminiscent of a ten year old proudly showing off his vocabulary. Don't lose the fancy words, but go lighter on them.

GoofyRobGoofyRobover 3 years ago

One of those special stories that is exceptionally well written and 100% believable. Now to explore further

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wordy, but worthwhile

The author clearly enjoys demonstrating his vocabulary and intellect, and shows considerable restraint in his approach. The action builds, plateaus, and resumes throughout the story, rewarding readers with a series of titillating scenarios before climax. The pacing bogs down when the author works too hard at indulging his own ego instead of the reader's needs, with the chess-playing scene an example. Those writing erotica must be frank about the purpose of their genre. Smut need not be artless, but it cannot be tedious. The essentials of good writing are here, but the author proves more inhibited than his fantasy nudists. Stylistically, stepping out of the ivory tower and into the porn shop wouldn't hurt on occasion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It brought back high school memories of my French teacher. I am jealous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

that was a refreshing one

grumpyggrumpygover 2 years ago

I bookmarked your story quite some while ago but only just re-read it. Very good, progresses as it should and although I knew they'd make love you kept it to the very end. Excellent, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Erotic without being vulgar. Well done!

Btrying2Btrying2over 2 years ago

Super story kept my interest and drew me along for an exquisite ride. Just enough tension and mystery as to what will unfold in the next scene. Teacher student is always a joy to me; the nudity was great turn on. I have scanned your list of stories there are a few I will try but unfortunately, even though I like your writing style and pace, your subjects do not fit my own kinks, too bad for me. I’ll keep watch for more along this line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great development and good timing for the progression of the story.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianalmost 2 years ago

Matthew, just because you know 3, 4 and 5 syllable words doesn’t mean that you need to show off for your readers. I edit some of these stories and even I had to look up two of your loquacious vocabulary words. Made me feel like I was in an English Comp class again. Not all your readers know all the words you do so you need to calm it down a little and stop writing to PhD’s. However, I would like for you to add more information at the end of your story. Where did the relationship go? Did they ever have sex with others? Did they ever have sex where others could see them? Did his parents ever find out? You could make this a much more interesting story if you were writing a love story with sex instead of purely a sex story (which, by the way, was well written). Keep up the good work.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

well told, descriptions, thoughts, fantasies. would be exciting to meet a previous teacher, friends Mom, etc. at a nudist resort

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My first comment ever. This story has to be a favorite of mine. You captured my attention throughout the entire story. Please, I think we as an interested audience would love for you to continue their actions going forward. Please don’t stop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I didn't expect much from a predictable plot, so i was pleasantly surprised at the mix of gentle development and soft sex. Mixed with unusually good grammar, it was a pleasure to read. I had to look up three words. Though simpler ones would have worked, I enjoyed that too. Thanks for such suffonsifying work! :)

lv2travel2lv2travel2about 1 year ago

A well written story and I wish there were a follow up. I went to dictionary for one word!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would love to see more of a follow up. Keep up the good work.

simonjbrightonsimonjbrightonabout 1 year ago

I loved reading this story, I do hope that there is more to come....

LudvigBlomSELudvigBlomSEabout 1 year ago

It really was a start of a wonderful romance story. It is sad that you didn't let it play out to compleation.

mammoetmammoet10 months ago

Read it again after reading it a few years back and stil love it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

10 years is nothing ok if man is oldest but I dontsee why it should be different for a woman to be older

IveBignuttsIveBignutts4 months ago

Great erotic short story ... well paced, credible, sensual. I call it a "smart story" with lovely intelligent characters. Of course, I gave you 5 stars for your talent. Looking forward to read more of your submitted stories. I do hope you will write more stories in the short future. Cheers !

olblueyesolblueyes27 days ago

older woman, younger man, why not? liked it, this tale has legs, could have been a series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous