All Comments on 'My Teddy Bear Ch. 04'

by wixxy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Vedaire69Vedaire69over 3 years ago

like the story think you should keep it as ted and claire not sure it would keep the same tone if you put jess with ted

wilparuwilparuover 3 years ago

"My own reaction to this is complex, to say the least."

The messy feelings and conflicting emotions that go with the hot sex ahhhh! I love it! I love how Claire is somehow blindsided that her very appropriate and attractive friend, also stuck in her old home town, would thirst for her super hot brother.

And, looming in the background, Claire’s nervousness over potentially being pregnant. Scared, and maybe some other deep subconscious emotions?

RamazaRamazaover 3 years ago

"Love conquers all" seems very apt here, their love for each other as siblings, friends and lovers, there has to be a way for them to stay together, without adding the friend into it.

You write very well, have you posted your work else where? because this can't be your first time writing.

wixxywixxyover 3 years agoAuthor

@ramaza thank you for the kind words. I also write at CHYOA.com under the same name (there are some additional stories about Claire & Teddy there now also)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwixxy@wixxy
I love to read and write: everything from fantasy to crime to sci fi, erotic and not. I have a number of projects underway and may share them here some day.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES