My Teddy Bear Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wixxy
wixxy
105 Followers

Now that Joanie's gone, some comparative peace returns, and I'm forced to observe what's happening with Jess and Ted. She's inched her chair closer to his, but they've both lapsed into silence, sitting with their eyes closed while the music plays. I really wish I was in her spot right now, just close enough to reach across and touch his hand... Anyway, it doesn't look like the sort of arrangement they'd be in if it had all gone disastrously wrong, so I get up again to find something to do and give them space to do whatever - and to give my poor nerves a break from having to suppress my jealousy.

***

Later that evening, I'm sitting on the sofa downstairs reading, trying to resist the urge to go straight to Teddy's room like I have done every night since he first fucked me. Mum and dad are out, they went to visit some local friends and said they didn't expect to be home 'til late. There's been absolute silence from Joanie's room, so I expect she's getting some much needed sleep. I'm trying not to wonder where Ted is - Jess headed home about an hour ago so I know that I don't have to pretend anything to myself about what they may or may not be doing. I've heard him bumbling around a bit, in and out of the garage and to his van, before everything going quiet.

Forcing myself not to think about him, to ignore my ill-suppressed desire, I try to focus on the book. It's a boring academic item from the reading list for my final year, now irrelevant and unneeded due to exams being cancelled, but I'm trying to plough through it out of a sense of duty, or masochism.

I'm almost at the point of giving up and going to look for him when he quietly comes into the room, now having changed and wearing a loose shirt over plain jogging bottoms. He had a couple of beers but evidently far too little to have any inebriating effect as he's got that same controlled physicality that suits him so well and slips into something more dangerous and exciting when he's had something harder.

"Hey Teddy Bear," I offer, as he sits down heavily on the sofa by my bare feet. "What do you want to do for dinner?"

He turns and looks at me with a queer expression. "Erm, don't mind. We could order something in? Joanie probably needs some comfort food and it means we don't have to cook anything."

"Sounds nice. I'm afraid you'll be buying though." I crack a rueful smile, which he returns.

"Sure. Sure." Then some awkward moments of silence. "Look, what are you up to with the Jessie thing?"

"What do you mean?" I try to act calm and matter-of-fact, but inside my emotions are suddenly threatening to boil over. "Don't you like her?"

"What? Should I?"

"She's a sexy girl Teddy, you could do a lot worse. And she's a lot of fun."

"Right, yeah. She is. But I mean... what about *us*?" He glances at the door, having lowered his voice. Even though we're as good as alone in the house right now, the habit is hard to break.

I sigh. "I know baby. What about us." Closing the book, I sit up and shuffle around so that I'm next to him, lying on his arm with my head on his shoulder. I take his hand in both of mine. "Don't get me wrong Teddy, I'm *loving* what we're doing. But I think we need to be careful."

"Careful." I feel him tense.

"Yes baby," I try to soothe him with my hands and my words. "This... new... *thing* that we have. I don't need to tell you that it's dangerous. We allowed ourselves to fall into it because of being stuck in the middle of all this craziness going on, but that won't last forever." I feel that knot in my chest, but struggle to ignore it. "And when it's over we should probably try to find more... conventional partners, again."

"I see what you're saying," he murmurs. "So that's why you're pointing her at me."

"I wasn't doing that baby, she just needed a little encouragement. She got her knickers in a twist at the sight of you and was acting like a schoolgirl again." Silence for a minute or so, enjoying this almost innocent closeness. We'd sat like this as teenagers, sometimes. "So do you like her?"

"I don't know Pipsi. You're right, she's very nice."

"But?"

"But." He doesn't seem to be going to say anything to follow it, turning that word into a sentence all by itself. "Maybe I just need time."

I hug his arm tight, relishing the feeling of being so close to him.

"Are you saying we have to stop?"

The question feels like a punch to the chest. I've been trying to decide what I think about that. Eventually I take the easy, selfish way out, and end up saying both yes and no. "I know you've got plenty of stamina, Teddy Bear. I don't doubt you could fuck us both every which way and still be up for more. However, while she's not a delicate flower, I think that she deserves to be your main focus. That doesn't mean we have to stop right away, but once you do sleep with her, I'll do my best to keep my hands off you."

"I see," he simply says, voice flat.

It's a strange atmosphere that follows. Were it not for the Jessie-shaped curve ball that we are each dealing with, we'd probably have made much better use of being nearly alone in the house, but as it is, we watch a bit of telly and have a drink or two. We order in some Thai food, and manage to restore a bit of the spark to our conversation while eating it from the takeaway boxes at the dining table. Joanie gets a few morsels left outside her room, and a note that there's more in the fridge that she can microwave when she's hungry.

Once we've eaten, he asks what I'd like to do. Glancing at the clock, it's still not yet 9. They should be out for some hours yet. An idea occurs to me for something playful we can do to try and get over the dour mood: I suggest we take a bath together, to which his twinkling eyes seem quite positive. We finish the minimal clean up from the meal and traipse upstairs to mum and dad's bathroom hand in hand.

***

Although we're naked, the time we spend in the tub is mostly fun rather than sexy. We simply enjoy *being*, together, in a more relaxed state than we can when the folks are home. We still have to be careful, hyper alert for any sounds of movement from Joanie upstairs, but even this partial change feels very liberating. We joke and tickle each other, try a bit of massage. I'd have thought my bath time playlist would be far too boring for him, but he really enjoys it and we end up talking a lot about the music. By the time we're towelling each other down, pink and hot from the heat, we've managed to move past the tension of before. Slipping back to the ease we've enjoyed this week: new and surprising - but layered on top of decades of sibling familiarity, like an astonishing evolution that is simultaneously comfortable and thrilling.

Still very confident that Joanie is dead to the world, we foolishly dare to run upstairs together, fully naked, and throw ourselves down onto the carpet in his room. My room is cleaner, and larger, but being next to our sister's, we rarely choose it for obvious reasons.

Our bodies are still far too hot from the water to remain close to each other, but we don't seem to notice. I'm astride him, facing away, teasingly displaying my scorching cunny, flushed and puffy with blood as my system desperately tries to cool me down. It's just out of reach for him to kiss, and I've got his arms trapped with my legs on either side of him. He struggles to reach up, but all he can manage to grab is a boob. Oh well, I shan't complain.

Reaching back and over my bum with one hand, I slowly, agonisingly slowly, start to touch myself, obscenely close to his wanting lips. Stroking and flicking, waking up the pleasure centres, slowly bringing a wetness back to my lips. I feel him hardening, rising beneath my chest. It's too far below me to reach it with my mouth, and I need my other hand to support my weight, so I try to nestle it between my tits and sort of manage to stroke it - not very effectively but enough that it shouldn't feel left out.

He's starting to grump in frustration at not being able to do anything, but I feel the intensity of his hardness growing and know that he can take a little more teasing. I begin to slip first one, then two, and finally three fingers inside myself, agonisingly slowly, stretching the opening so he must be able to see inside, an inky darkness that he's so desperate to explore. My thumb brushes my clit insistently, pulling it clear of the hood and showing it to my lover brazenly.

"Pips you *have* to let me have a taste," he groans. "Please let me make you come."

I feel some way off climax, in truth. I had to overcome a lot of deadened senses from the heat, so I'm only just getting started. I pretend otherwise, however, torturing him by denying his request for a while longer. Really, I want to be fully awake down there and able to receive his attention without any hindrance, but I can use this time to amplify the teasing while also getting myself ready for him.

"Just behave, little brother. Do as you're told."

I keep going with the exaggerated finger motions, starting to feel those magic sensations radiating from my clit where I continue to slowly massage it. I'm beginning to drip wetness, the scent of which now fills the air and eclipses the floral soapy smell that we both were covered in from bathing. I feel a slippery rivulet gather at the crease of my fold, and the sudden tickle as it spills over and dribbles down my mound, dripping onto him when it can flow no further. That must have looked amazing. And it shows that I'm truly ready for him.

Pushing my weight back with my free hand, I shift at my hips, moving my whole body back towards him a few inches. I allow him to withdraw his arms from where I have them trapped at his sides, and he immediately plants them on my bum, fingers gripping and stroking. As I slide my body back, I feel his reaching lips on me, and his newly freed cock bounces up to meet my kiss. I still have my fingers on my pussy, keeping myself spread open to give his tongue all the access it could want. I feel him scoop the trail of slime that dribbled down, up and over and then OH *YES*, it's on my clit, soft but urgent, pressing against, circling, flicking over it, sending jolts through me that are making me breathless and my head spin.

Forcing myself to focus, I lean on one elbow, hand circling the base of his prick, and tilt it so I can get my lips around him. I'm going to challenge myself - he deserves it - and start to work my way down the shaft, deeper than I would normally try. I can't get far, not at first, but I manage to suppress my gag reflex which is a good start. Having the technical challenge of attempting to swallow a huge cock helps to distract me from the intensifying sensations in my groin and delay me from giving in to the building orgasm. Trying again, and a third time, I manage to keep the reflex in check and feel the fat head start to bulge against my tonsils. Pushing forward, trying to swallow and overcoming the resistance of my throat muscles, I just about manage to get the head into my throat, rock back and forth a little to get accustomed to having him there, and immediately gag. I pull back and gasp for breath, panting and drooling a long strand of spit into his pubic hair. I feel one of his hands on my back, reaching to between my shoulder blades, it feels gentle and calming and I love it.

The pause and resulting loss of focus is all his tongue needs to tip me over the edge, and as I'm fighting for breath, head resting on his thigh with the fat cock, slippery with saliva on my cheek, he coaxes a thigh-clenching orgasm out of my clit that makes my vision pulse and muscles spasm. I feel the cock leap against my skin at the sound of me groaning: his excitement and triumph at bringing me to climax. My thighs are squeezing so tight I'm afraid it will break him, but the shuddering shocks have me unable to relax, flares surging through me, only barely weakening each time. He's not stopping either, busy tongue licking away, no longer focused on my clit but all the way up and down my juicy slit, a less intense but still powerful stimulant that does not allow the sensations to abate. I'm squirming on top of him, grinding my body into his, as wave after wave of it crashes through me.

"Enough," I croak. "That's enough."

The tongue slows, and stops, one last lick to scoop as much of my liquid as possible, and I can hear his muffled murmur of appreciation.

"I wanted to try this again." I've managed to pull myself together enough to raise my head again, mouth back to the level of his cock head, and after a brief kiss open my mouth and go straight in for another attempt. I manage that same combination of gag suppression, relaxed muscles, and swallowing motion, allowing me to get as far down as before, and manage to keep the reflex under control enough to stay there, gently rocking forwards to go deeper. I feel my muscles bulge around it, my mouth stretched obscenely wide and my jaw as relaxed as I can make it. Still so far to go! Girls in porn must practice this a *lot*. I'm starting to feel the instinctive panic for breath as I slide it out and cough up a load more spit onto him.

"I think it's too big," I splutter, when I've gulped down some greedy breaths of air.

"You don't have to do that you know," he gently says. "I never asked you to..."

"I've never been able to do as well as that," looking back at him, a little shy. "The guy that asked me to do it was pretty kinky, so he got rough. I hated it, and I noped out. But I do want to learn to do it and I've never trusted someone as much as I trust you."

He smiles. "Come here baby."

I scoot around, and hug him close, breasts crushed against his chest, his throbbing cock flat against my tummy. I reach to kiss him, touch his lips with mine, saliva-flecked as they are, and realise the stink of my cunt on his beard is unbelievably strong.

"If you love giving me head as much as you seem to, you might have to start shaving," I joke. Nose wrinkling, largely for effect, but I honestly do find it a little difficult.

He laughs. "That's not the first time someone's said that to me. This beard is new since February..."

We lapse into silence, looking into each other's eyes. A moment of reflection, tenderness despite the sordid state of us. I consider that this might be one of the last nights we spend together, if Jess gets her way with him soon, and I feel a strange emptiness.

"Teddy, I'm going to ask you for something unwise."

"O-kayyy...?"

"When we fuck tonight, I want to feel you without the condom. I don't mean like, pull out at the last second and come on my tits or anything. Don't take any risks. But for a little while... I don't want there to be anything separating us..."

"Well you won't hear me complain. I'll be careful."

"As soon as you start to feel it building, please pull out baby. You can finish with it on."

By way of agreement, he uses a jerk of his leg and belly muscles, and a push with one hand on my shoulder, to roll us onto our sides. Another shove, and suddenly I'm on my back. He didn't roll all the way with me, and is slightly above and almost in the perfect position. My legs are already in the air, and I lift my calves and heels to hook over his back, bringing them together at the base of his spine just at the moment that he lines up perfectly and pushes firmly, all the way in, down to my core. The glorious feeling of his naked cock, my insides flexing around every detail - every bump and furrow - my flesh yielding to his is the most perfect thing.

He's holding most of his weight with his arms, glistening chest above me. He looks huge from where I am, looming and primal. My hands reach up for his pecs, fingers in the soft, sparse hair. My mouth is open with a gasp of wonder at his thickness inside me. My legs are trembling with the effort of pulling him in, and I have to release...

And when I do, he begins to fuck me with intense, long, powerful movements. Slow but hard, each time he bottoms out he jerks to get a little deeper, battering against me both inside and out. The carpet under my back, soft enough to lie on when still, starts to chafe and scrape with the force that he sends through my body each time. He's utterly dominating me in this moment, I realise with a thrill. The strength of him is intoxicating, like he could break me in an instant. It's beautiful and frightening all at once, but I have so much trust in his gentleness, and his control, that I know I am safe.

As he thrusts, I'm starting to lose my bearings. The building feeling inside is taking hold. I realise with a flash that there's something we need to remember.

"You must be close baby," I pant. "Please be careful."

"Not close," he grunts, and just keeps fucking me.

"Teddy-" he's hilted himself, impossibly deep, and I think that he's coming and I'm about to wail at him in betrayal. But instead he slides one hand under my back and picks me up towards him. As he rises with me, the weight of him comes off the other hand and he slips that one under my bum. I'm now literally held up by him, his prick still fully sheathed, as he kneels. Slowly, carefully, he rises to one knee - a very peculiar feeling inside as the angle of him shifts wildly to one side - and then he fully stands up. His face creases with the effort, but he manages to carry me over to the bed, where he gently places me back down, bum hanging just over the edge, giving him room to move his legs as he begins to resume his relentless thrusting motion.

He's still moving as he reaches over for the box of condoms.

"Get one of those ready for me?"

I can just about manage it, despite being ground into the bed under him, and with extravagantly nice feelings in my vagina accompanying every movement he makes. I tear the foil and have the condom ready, and nod to him.

He withdraws, changes his angle, and the majesty of his glistening cock comes to rest over my mound, heavy balls flopping against my ravaged pussy. I reach down, rolling the condom over him, long thin fingers snaking over his thickness. I wrap them around and give a couple of experimental jerks to make sure there's no air bubbles, and nod again.

"Turn around," he demands.

I roll over onto my belly, legs now under me off the edge of the bed, like I'm folded against the frame. I start to push myself up with my hands, but he places one of his in that spot between my shoulder blades and pins me in place. Well ok then.

I feel him bumping against my opening again. My legs are closed, so it's far too tight. Parting my knees a little, and tilting my bum back up towards him to adjust the angle, and OH GOD he's fully inside again. I feel my eyes go wide, mouth open in surprise, back arching to grind my tits into the bed. The added tightness and the different angle make it completely different to before, more intense, almost unbearable. He's no longer withdrawing as much, thrusting into me with more short movements, giving my insides no respite from his thickness.

But then I feel something new: he's managed to find my clit with a finger, and is softly rubbing it in unbelievable contrast to the powerful feeling of his cock. I look back at him in surprise, mouth moving wordlessly. I see the passion in his eyes, and know he can see the same. The buzzing, flashing sensation that his finger brings combines with the indescribable fullness to fill my lower body with pleasure. Before long I'm spasming around him as I tumble into another orgasm, gripping involuntarily around him, muscles clenching, and-

I hear him groan and feel him jerk in as deep as he can, pushing further, forcing my body forwards onto the bed, my contracting muscles milking his length as he comes. The condom denies me the feeling of it spurting, and a wild, wanton part of me regrets it being there. I hear him clenching his teeth as his final tiny thrusts slow to a stop, and feel him withdraw, fighting the grasping power of my cunt that doesn't want to let him go. As his final inch slips out of me, I can feel myself lazily closing around the empty space. I hear him collapse back onto his knees, spent, and then feel his beard and lips as he leans forward to kiss my bum, slick with our sweat. His arms folded on top of my back, he comes to rest, still pinning me in place. I awkwardly reach behind myself to stroke his hair.

wixxy
wixxy
105 Followers