My Teddy Bear Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our lazy, exhausted voices are thick with sated lust. "It feels like my pussy won't ever properly close again. I'm completely wrecked. You've wrecked me."

"When you came, it was the hottest thing I've ever seen."

"It seems you like dominating me."

"I also like it when you're in charge. I guess I'm just flexible." He pauses. "You've got bad carpet burn on your back baby. I'm sorry."

"I'm lucky you moved me over here then or I'd be red raw." I can feel the rough sensation now, creeping in as the overwhelming pleasure recedes.

Slowly, carefully, he gets up. Our sweaty skin peels apart, and feels a chill despite the warm air in the room. He stands up, and walks over to pick up a bottle of water, looking down at me while he sips. I try to move. I manage to shuffle forward onto the bed, getting one leg up, but failing to raise the other. With a great effort I start to roll my body, bringing the recalcitrant leg with me, and I flop onto my back.

I can see the condom, dangling off his spent dick, bulging at the tip with his potent seed. He's standing before me, shiny with sweat, smiling back at me with an impish expression.

"What?"

"I just love looking at you like this. You're always sexy, but you look so... satisfied after we finish. And messy. A satisfied mess. It's really hot."

I know what he means. It *feels* hot, to be naked and used up, thoroughly sated.

"I think I need some of that water."

He chuckles, and returns to bed. He hands over the bottle and lies down behind me, arms folding around my shoulder and tummy. After I gulp some water down, I turn back to him, and am rewarded by a gentle kiss. Settling into his embrace, I feel like purring.

We gradually drift off to sleep, calm and content, aching wonderfully from our exertions.