My Teddy Bear Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is extremely hot, and I tell him so. I reach down to play with myself, to finish off my pleasure that I was frankly too distracted by the sand to enjoy before.

As the feeling starts to build again, I murmur: "You can film me if you want."

The look of excitement on his face is precious. Sometimes, he's still very much my brother, despite everything that's changed.

"Just don't put me on Pornhub," I say in between groans. "'Slutty sister wanks herself off covered in cum.'" More delicious feelings, a surge of new wetness under my fingers. "Ok that sounds pretty hot actually, maybe you can put me on Pornhub."

When I come, I look straight at the camera lens, forcing myself to keep my eyes open. My lips are forming meaningless words with only ragged breath to vocalise them. I reach for him, demanding a kiss, and he shuts off the camera before obliging.

"Mmm, baby, maybe I should let you film me more often. That was *hot*."

"I know what I'll be doing if you ever have to go away," he jokes. "I know you didn't mean it, about putting it online. I'll never do that to you, I promise."

I pull him into a cuddle, forgetting for a moment about the splatter of jizz, and his yelp as it smears between us startles me. Fortunately it's mostly just on his bare tummy, none on his shirt or at least only tiny amounts.

"The sea's right there," I say mockingly.

"You're right, it is." He picks me up and carries me over, wading out to waist depth before dropping me into the surf.

I struggle to my feet, shocked by the cold. Even at the start of what promises to be one of the hottest summers ever recorded, the North Sea is extremely bracing. My nipples are like diamonds in an instant, prominently visible beneath the stretchy fabric of the bikini. A wicked thought occurs to me and I reach for his cock, already significantly diminished by the cold.

"When it's tiny like this, maybe I should let you fuck my arse."

He laughs. "That's something I've never wanted to do."

"Well that's good, I'd never be able to take you. It's bad enough with little ones." I wink at him.

"How many men have you been with Pips?" We're holding each other in a loose embrace now, sharing body warmth as we try to scrub the sand and cum off our skin.

"You don't want to know baby, you'd get jealous."

"I promise you I won't, I don't mind. I just find it funny how different our experience is. I've had one long term girlfriend and otherwise got together with just two women."

"Yeah I'm at... more."

He grins. "How much?"

"Well lets just say more than ten in the last two years alone. It sounds awful but I genuinely lose count."

"It's not awful! I think it's awesome. You know what you like and you aren't ashamed of having it. I'm just glad I only know that *after* we started sleeping together, or I probably would have been jealous."

"Why's my slutty sister shagging all these losers and not me?"

"Something like that."

"You mean you thought about me like that, before all of this?"

He goes bright red. "Erm, well..."

"Relax buddy I think we're well past the point of that being an issue."

"Well yes, I did think about you like that... Sometimes." He's pensive, analysing himself. "I don't mean that I was desperate for us to be together or anything, but like... I don't think any straight male could grow up in close proximity to you and not notice how sexy you are. Maybe it's a guy thing: observe and appreciate with a 'Maybe this could happen?' lurking in the back of your mind."

I silence him with a kiss. "Well, it has happened. Lucky you!" I hold him close. "I'm *yours* now, you know? I've not got much experience with monogamy, but usually because the guys have been untrustworthy sleazebags. But I know I can trust you."

We stand waist deep in the sea, arms round each other, for a few moments, before realising at the same moment that we're both shivering.

"Better get out of here before we turn blue," I take his hand and we start to wade back.

As soon as we're at knee depth I notice a distant figure, way down the beach, walking towards us. Somebody with a dog, it looks like. We're each mostly naked, with just skimpy wet garments on top and nothing below. I point this out to Ted and we start to hurry back to where we laid out the towel, hoping that we can make ourselves decent before they get close enough to see.

We probably manage it, but the older man gives us a rather queer look nonetheless as he passes.

***

The rest of the morning passes uneventfully. We doze and laze in the sun, enjoying the freedom of being able to be affectionate with each other regardless of who is around. The beach gradually fills up a bit, but not too badly, and we rarely have anybody walk within 20 metres of us.

I think aloud about something that's been worrying me for a few weeks by now. Actually two things.

"I'm going to need a job."

"Yeah you probably are. At least my government Covid income support is coming in now, I can bank that as much as possible while still doing emergency jobs. Hopefully it will give us a bit of a cushion."

"Us... That's very kind of you Teddy." I turn to look at him.

"Yeah, us. I want us to work together on this. To share this."

I give him a big smile, and squeeze his hand. "I also need to go back to Manchester and get all my crap out of the flat. The eviction freeze will be ending soon so my failure to pay rent since leaving is going to bite."

"You haven't been paying your rent?" He is incredulous.

"I didn't have a choice Teddy. I have one hundred and fifteen pounds in my bank account. When we were all told that university was suspended the only sensible thing to do was to come home. I guess I hoped that things would get back to normal within a month or two and I could go back and finish the tenancy."

"When does it expire?"

"End of August, the classic student lease. It's a shithole anyway, the landlord can go and fuck himself. I need to get my stuff out before the end of July but otherwise it won't matter if we get evicted. There'll be tens of thousands of students in the same boat."

"I can drive you up. Block out a couple of days so I don't get any callouts. Fuel for the van might run us a hundred or so, but I don't think you have a choice."

"Thank you Teddy, I really appreciate it."

"Well... I'm also thinking that it's a chance for us to spend a night away..." He has a sly grin. "Maybe we should make it two."

"Oh! I hadn't thought of that. I'm glad that I won't have to consider myself in your debt. I'll make it all worth your while." I say the last words in a breathy tone and do my best pornstar imitation with my eyes and lips. "We might still have to be careful, I think one of my flatmates has been living there still. She knows you're my brother."

"When do you want to go?"

"I guess we should try and do it sooner rather than later. Oh also, I can pick up my birth control prescription and we can stop using those bloody condoms."

"I'm sold. Let's go tomorrow."

I smirk and lean over for a kiss, settling into a half embrace next to him. "We'll need to lay the groundwork at home a bit. I'll mention that I need to go at dinner, let Dad have a whinge about my car again and when he's almost going to say he'll drive me, you offer and save him the hassle."

"Devious. I like it."

"Tomorrow might be a bit soon for appearances sake, but this weekend will probably work."

After agreeing the plan, we fall silent for a bit. I actually fall asleep, nestled into his side, drowsy from the heat and the comfort.

***

When he gently wakes me, I don't know how long later, he suggests we go for a brief dip in the sea again before heading home.

"What's the time," I query, sleepily.

"After 2. Probably a good time to return so we can hopefully get back before the others and not prompt any questions."

I look around us at the other beach residents. There's nobody moving and nobody particularly close by. I have a gleeful thought.

Wriggling onto my side, facing away from him, I reach behind myself and slip my bikini thong down just a few inches. I arch my back a little, tilting my bum towards him and pressing it against his hip. I start using my fingers to prepare myself, delicately stroking my clit and labia, bringing my moisture quickly to the surface.

"You're kidding." He's amazed, but I can feel the heat in his voice. He's not going to refuse, I know it.

"If we're going in the sea again I want to be messy first, so I can clean up." My tortured logic makes no sense at all, but I say it with a conviction that brooks no argument.

"You're an absolute minx Pipsqueak. Fuck, I love you."

I feel him shuffle onto his side, and after a few small rustling sounds I feel his fat cock flat against the cleft of my arse. He pauses, I guess looking around to check the coast is clear. I use the hand that's behind me to lift a buttock and make myself more open for him, and with a now well-practiced ease, he adjusts once and *Ohh!*- that's nice. He hilts himself fully. I can feel the fabric of his swimming shorts against the backs of my thighs. I'm very tight in this position, and the thrill of the danger has him incredibly hard. I was more than wet enough for him to enter easily, but it's still an amazingly intense sensation, gripping his dick with my reluctant yet hungry muscles, barely allowing any movement of my own and he can do little more than rock in place without being too obvious about what we're doing.

I'm not sure what unspoken agreement we have that made it ok for him to give up on using condoms today, but it's definitely real. I would probably slap one out of his hand if he were to pause and start getting it ready. I trust his control enough by now to know that he will pull out when the time comes, and it's so much more exciting to have his unsheathed flesh inside mine. I still wish for him to be fully inside when he climaxes, the feeling of having him there when he swells for that final few thrusts is indescribable, so the rubbers still have their place, but today's new development is really working for me. I lose myself in the sensation of his fat prick impaling me fully, barely moving inside, my clenching pussy greedily holding him in place.

Because of the slowness, I think we take nearly half an hour to finish. I don't dare risk touching myself, both for the obvious movements and from a fear of making a noise, so I just hum and murmur lovingly at him as I gradually feel his pleasure build. He has one arm under my head but the other is possessively draped over my tummy, and I hope that to a casual observer we just look like we're asleep and spooning. The comparatively small adjustments in our swimwear shouldn't be too obvious, and his tiny movements are slow and careful.

I can hear and feel his hot breath on my ear and neck though. It's getting more rapid, ragged, and urgent, and I know that it's coming soon. I clench harder with my kegels, coaxing more pleasure from him, and am immediately rewarded by a low moan coming from behind my head.

After a couple of last - admittedly very risky thrusts - he finally pulls himself out and immediately thrusts forward, pushing his cock between my thighs and bulging my bikini pants as it slips over my mound. Within a fraction of a second he is coming, spurting everywhere, jets barely contained by the pathetically small piece of fabric. It squirts up my belly, spills over my thigh, and a rope or two escapes completely and sprays over the towel directly away from my body. He slows, trying to regain control of himself, and after a minute or so of recovery gradually withdraws, bumping his cum-covered prick against my clit, labia and opening in an extremely risky fashion.

I barely register the danger, because I'm looking around urgently to see if his gasps and final thrusts drew any attention from onlookers. Suddenly all business, I focus on getting my bikini back into some semblance of order, and hiss at him to do the same. As soon as I'm confident his cock is back inside his shorts, I stagger to my feet, desperately trying to shield my cum-splattered abdomen from view, and start hurrying towards the water.

I practically dump myself in as soon as I get thigh-deep, sitting down on the sandy bottom and immediately submerging myself up to my boobs in the chilly water. Brushing as much of the cum away as I can with a few quick movements, I look behind me to see if he's on his way yet. He's decently clothed at least, but his has a languid, dreamy look on his face and he doesn't seem to be in any hurry at all. From this distance I can't see if he's displaying any evidence of our activities, and I consider that it's pretty likely that all the cum ended up on or beyond me, shielding him. So perhaps this is fine. I guess it would look a bit suspicious if we both ran down to the sea at the same time anyway. I can see him starting to pack up our things, still rather slow and clumsy. I'd better make sure he's fully recovered before allowing him to drive us home.

I can see one weaselly-looking woman giving him A Look. It could be down to his being a treat for the eyes, but it could be that she suspects us. As I start to walk back, having rinsed all the sand and cum off me, she swivels her glare in my direction, and I'm pretty sure she knows what's up. She might even be observing how similar we look and coming to *that* shocking conclusion.

*Time to go*, I think to myself. Definitely unwise to stay here any longer.

As I get back to our spot, Ted's got most things ready. I pick up the towel and shake it out while he fusses with the last items, and we're ready to move. He starts to amble off, but I grip his wrist firmly and set a more ambitious pace. I don't tell him why until we're well clear.

***

The eerily quiet streets of Manchester are scant welcome when we arrive. I hadn't expected the feeling of unease that would accompany being back in such an urban area amid the pandemic, but trading the open space of southeast Lincs for this really didn't feel comfortable at all.

The streets are deserted, so Ted is able to park right outside the flat, and we give each other A Look before climbing out and walking up to the front door.

Piles of mail fill the hallway floor, pushed out of the way as we enter. It's all junk, dozens and dozens of pizza takeaway flyers targeting the predominantly student resident body of the shabby old building. The light flickers lazily on as we start to climb the stairs, up four flights to my flat at the top. I'm surprised that things feel quite this deserted - I thought that Lola was still living here, but the inky darkness of the flat that awaits us when I unlock the two extra security bolts and turn the normal key shows that she's definitely not around.

"Looks like we have the place to ourselves Teddy Bear," I chirp, feeling excitement at the prospect of being along with my lover despite the ominous surroundings. "Make yourself at home - go and chill on the couch, you did all the driving. Do you want a tea? Coffee?"

"Tea please."

So British. Less than a minute through the door and I've already got the kettle on, found a couple of reasonably clean mugs located in the crumbling cupboard, and put two of the ultra-strength Yorkshire teabags from the immense box on the counter inside the cups. One of my flatmates decided that getting fresh milk with our lifestyle was stupid, so stole a couple of catering-sized boxes of single serving UHT milk pots from her work. We have hundreds of the things, and while it tastes a bit funky, when the tea's strong enough you'd never notice.

I hand my brother his mahogany-coloured tea, and settle down next to him on the sofa with my own, only slightly less strong mug.

Ted is looking around the rather dismal flat, appraising it with his contractor's eye.

"It's a pity the landlord has let it age so badly, this could be a nice place."

"No student landlord will ever invest in their property, even when it's literally falling apart. It's been a decent home, but that's because of the people in it."

He nods slowly, sipping the scalding hot tea. "That's a worthwhile philosophy." He turns to smile at me. "Good to remember."

I smile back, and ease back against the armrest, stretching my bare legs out over his lap. It's a gesture of ease and comfort that comes naturally to me in this space that is in many ways more of a home to me than our parents' house. Even when alone with Ted my physical manner has been less cat-like than this, and more cuddly, drawing my comfort from him in the house that doesn't feel like my place.

His hand drops to my thigh and strokes absently over the fraying hem of my denim shorts. We slowly drink our tea, settling into the space together and letting the tension of a few hours on the road ebb away.

"So what are you looking to bring back from here?"

"My whole life really. Loads of clothes - including some that I think you'll *really* like. Books, fitness gear. But it's not a huge amount of stuff, should fit in a few suitcases."

"Won't take you long to get packed up then..."

"No it won't. What naughty ideas are you having, brother dearest?"

"Just thinking about making you spend most of our time here on your back, that's all."

"Don't make promises you can't keep," I archly respond, primly sipping my drink.

"Oh I'll keep this promise," he says with conviction. I feel my pussy begin to ooze in response to the dominant tone in his voice.

***

Later in the afternoon, I'm back in the flat after nipping out to get some food to cook tonight and stopping in at the pharmacy to collect my pills. I managed to tear myself out of bed just in time to get there for Saturday closing after being fucked twice, commencing almost from the instant that our empty mugs hit the coffee table.

I find him still naked in my bed, listening to the radio. I stand in the doorway, triumphantly holding the little pill packet in front of me.

As the pharmacist had asked the usual questions and stated the most common side effects, I had one question. What if I'm already pregnant? Would starting to take this be dangerous? He replied that it was unlikely, although it's better not to take medication that you don't need, especially while pregnant. He delicately asked why I was curious, saying he could offer better advice if I explained. I told him about having unprotected sex around three weeks after coming off the pill, and that it was a bit more than two weeks ago; that I'd taken emergency contraception but it was pretty late, and that I've used protection (ok, that part's not completely true) since. Given the very real chance of being pregnant already, I wanted to know if it was risky to start taking it now as a precaution. He vacillated but eventually concluded that it was safe. He did say though that he thought I should get a test as soon as the three weeks since the Levonelle pill were up. I declined to buy one due to my budget, and thinking there might be one in the flat.

I worked over the possibilities in my head as I did the grocery shopping. It seemed, given the reassurance that it was fine, that taking the pill was a no-brainer, but having put the thoughts of pregnancy at the back of my mind for quite a few days now, they were suddenly all back at the forefront. I felt a fluttery nervousness at the thought that I would know, in a few days time, if it was true. I'd had a lot of soreness in my boobs for a couple of days, and a thickening in my vaginal discharge, but those could be a sign of my delayed period being imminent. What other signs are there? Tiredness? I guessed I'd been sleeping in a bit, but surely that's more due to night-time activities causing very late bedtimes... Appetite? That'd been unremarkable. Morning sickness is an obvious big one, and I'd had none of that.