All Comments on 'My Teddy Bear Ch. 08'

by wixxy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
wilparuwilparuover 3 years ago

I love the epilogue, loved seeing how this couple made it. Very romantic and sexy, I hope there are more stories for Claire and Teddy!

Also, I still want to know what happened with Joanie. I guess it's not a huge mystery - how Mary found out about T&C being together - but I'm curious and I want wo know how Joanie found out too.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

Bravo, what a wonderful story. Thank you Claire. I hope you keep writing stories like this for a long time to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
nice ;-)

2027. Life has bumbled along in its own small way. We have been pretty heedless of the world around us: Covid and Brexit and everything that followed them.

nice ;-)

5 stars from me !

RamazaRamazaover 3 years ago

Amazing tale you spin for us here, sad to see it end so soon, but every story has to end sometime.

I really hope you keep on sharing your work with us, because it is REALLY good, until next time, take care

wixxywixxyover 3 years agoAuthor

@ramaza Ending soon!!! I felt like 8 chapters was pushing my luck with readers' patience :) I am continuing their story but in a looser format, with short chapters and vignettes planned to portray snapshots of the coming months/years. I am publishing these at CHYOA.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wixxy,

Such a really wonderful and completely captivating story. I was only going to read one episode and then get some sleep as i started at 1:30 am, and continue the following day. It's now just after 4:30am, had a couple of breaks of pleasure with my partner, and the reading continued. Now, she's also read it, her birth control pills have been flushed away by her, so seemingly we can imagine what will nee next.

More of this story and more please.

Thank you very much for all your lovely writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You do know that lactation and ovulation are 2 separate things right?

wixxywixxyover 2 years agoAuthor

yes but lactational amenhorrhea is also a thing

rtch0bkrrtch0bkrover 1 year ago

Beautiful romantic tale... thank you for giving us this pleasurable read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice story, it's great you told us about their new life, many authors lose interest as soon as the "fun" bits are over.

One comment...I still did not really feel the love between them.

Early passion and lust, but not love. The love didn't really come until after she was pregnant.

Their initial couplings seems like time killers, not love.

Very few stories here have it, so you are not alone.

I'm not saying I could do any better, but few incest stories make a real solid case for love.

Perhaps him (or her) saying or doing something a normal sibling would ever do.

That might be enough for them to Dr they have love and not just hormones.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman9 months ago

Thanks for a very nice, uplifting story with a happy ending.

kaotic2kaotic26 months ago

This was a very sweet love story. Thank you for writing and sharing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwixxy@wixxy
I love to read and write: everything from fantasy to crime to sci fi, erotic and not. I have a number of projects underway and may share them here some day.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES