All Comments on 'My Teen Crush Cuckolds Me'

by miletusbysiege

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 3 years ago
A 12 year olds fantasy

Not worth reading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

He and she had been just very good friends, so how was this a cuckold experience? Why is this in LW?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago

Holy crap, if this is true....you’re a ga’dam idiot. If it’s not true, you’re still an idiot and you wasted our time.

This bullshit made no sense: what parents would allow a teenage boy to sleep in their teenage daughters bed after smoking pot? Hell, what parent would let the boy in the house? I wouldn’t and I’m a pretty liberal guy.

Fuck that bullshit. You come in the house stinking of weed, you’re leaving with my size 12 steel toed shoe shoved so far up your ass, you’ll taste leather.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 3 years ago

... Alright.

But the main question remains: why exactly isn't this in Fetish?

They weren't even a couple, for chrissake...

maninconnmaninconnabout 3 years ago
Cuckolding...

Involves a husband and wife, or at least something resembling a committed couple. You watched friends get laid. That’s all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Of course it can be in LOVING WIVES!

lots of stories in LV involve girlfriends rather than wives. It’s the actions that count. Can quite imagine this sort of thing happens and would give it 4/5 stars but drug stories all get a 1 from me. Lost too many acquaintances to get any pleasure from reading about it as a recreation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is pure and unadulterated crap. I think the author needs urgent help.

SignedBTWSignedBTWabout 3 years ago

Before You

Write any more stories similar to this one, unless you have very thick skin, don't read your comments and turn off private messages you might want to rethink your fetish, happy, willing cuckold stories in LW are not going to go over real well with the majority. Besides, your MC pretty much got what he deserved and it was none of his business anyway since she obviously wasn't being forced, the way it was written she was a willing participant. Look at it this way you can still be friends if you all want or she could just be pussy, use a lot of protection though. Signed: BTW

luedonluedonabout 3 years ago
He who hesitates is lost

A sad story.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So you started out as a cuckold in your teens ad yoi are still a cuckold that is just sad you have wasted your life. I hope you never had any children probably they were never yours anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This should be in Fetish, not LW.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
Not the first time I’ve heard this thing happening (and supposedly true), and affecting the psyche of a teenage boy into adulthood.

Question: So did you stick with and eventually fuck her? Or was the sweet girl you certainly like-liked ruined and now a slut you wouldn’t touch with a long poke?

I think I could get excited, sorta like watching a porno. But she ain’t the girl I want to date let alone marry. Sure, I’d fuck here, but there’d be no more like-like. It’d be simple lust and opportunity.

4-stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

just stupid...

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

"I was absolutely shocked, like completely frozen"

Usual excuse in every cuck story.

Obviously you prefer men, find one and make yourself happy. That way you dont have to imagine being her, you CAN be her.

And your story makes little sense at the end. Epic fail.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Lue, you came out of semi retirement for this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Such a fucking hot story. I’m so jealous that you got to be in a situation like that. If I had been you, I would have confronted her about it when alone with her and she’s horny and see what happened. I would have dated her just to get her to fuck other guys again. Again, I’m really jealous you got to experience that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was a fine little story. I am a fan of wife or girlfriend playing on the side an accordingly a well structured fast moving piece such as this attracts my attention. It provided me the gut wrench reaction a cheating story should provide, The scene and setting descriptions added depth. Well done!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wrong category and it's only a wife that can make a man a cuckold. Stupid

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Awww thats so awesome that recognized the repressed homosexuality in this dude.

I think its wonderful that she helped bring in out to himself. What a selfless act, and now this writer can happily be ridden into the mattress, I mean sunset, by his husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous