My Teen Stud Cousin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was disappointed, but could hardly complain as my hands were still pressing into this perfect specimen.

Wait...what was I thinking? This was Ryan. I rubbed in the oil deeper, pressing into the thick muscle. I tried to think of something else. My mind wandered to those two flight attendants. They were so attractive. I'd bet they'd love to be doing this right now. I thought of the way Kat had drunken in Ryan with her eyes, like a tall glass of water.

Yeah...they'd totally be jealous of ME! How weird was that, I thought with a smirk. Kat would love to be rubbing oil all over Ryan like I was...She'd probably take it a few steps further. She'd want to feel everything. I glanced down, my view passing slowly over the two massive globes of his ass. Oh yeah....she would like that for sure. The thin towel hardly hid his muscular shape.

As if reading my mind, Ryan suggested "Why don't you give some attention to my legs as well, Sadie"?

The name dug at me, jolting me to the present. Fuck. I needed to focus. My annoying little cousin Ryan was being so demanding. Ugh. Spoiled rich kid so used to getting what he wanted, I thought.

"Ryan - no one calls me that." I insisted, though I still slid my hands down his back towards his legs.

"Your sisters do. And I do." he replied. "Besides, you make an excellent female masseuse, as I was saying earlier."

I wanted to retort but I decided to focu....my eyes passed over the muscular globes of Ryan's ass again...my hands pulled away slightly but I felt the heat as my fingers passed near...

...to focus on the massage. I shook myself again.

Focus! I was trying but...but...his legs were thick - tree-trunk-thick. A soft layer of light hair spread over massive quad muscles. I moved my hand there and, though I fully expected it, was somehow still shocked at how dense his leg muscles were. My hands were simply full of packed muscle on muscle. This was not how massages usually felt. There was usually much more softness. Much more weak flab.

I ran my hands up and down his legs, feeling his large calves appreciatively as well. I moved back up to the outside of his quads. Then the insides...

As always, I was careful not to trail too much inwards on the calf as I got higher up. You never wanted to make a client uncomfortable.

But my fingertips brushed into something on the inside of his calf even though I was focused on the area just above the knee.

I jerked my hands back. Was that...no it couldn't be. My hands were practically at his knees....

"How do I feel?" Ryan asked.

I paused before continuing on the back and outside of his legs, trying to play it off, though I wasn't sure whether there was actually anything to play off.

"Umm...good. Yeah it seems like you're responding well to the massage." And it was true, I felt him relaxing under my touch. It was gratifying.

"Well your hands are like a wonderland, Sadie."

I swelled with pride, redoubling my efforts and pressing into Ryan's quads. I replied, "Well your musculature gives me a lot of area to address."

"Oh you'll no doubt be touching a lot of my big muscles."

I felt my face redden, failing to suppress a small giggle. "We'll...let's just get through this massage Ryan." I was mad at my reaction. What the fuck, dude, I thought.

He chuckled softly as I carefully continued rubbing his powerful thighs, feeling the heat emanating to my fingers.

After a while, I transitioned to his arms, which I had been looking forward to practicing my technique on since I saw them. As my hands settled onto his thick tricep, I let out a soft sigh. It was as large as one of my quads.

I applied more oil to his arms and shoulders, feeling their contours, running my fingers along the ridges between the muscles. They were so well defined from one another, I'd never felt anything like it. The muscle of each shoulder ended in a triangle where the bicep met the tricep. The line between the two ran right to the elbow and I ran my fingers along one such ridge. I moved past the elbow, gripping his thick and hard forearm with both hands, unable to encircle it even with both hands. I moved over his wrist and began massaging his hand, practicing a new technique I'd learned the other week. As I ran my fingers through his, and he briefly flexed his hand, causing my hand to get momentarily caught in his, our fingers interlocked.

His hand was so much bigger than mine. My fingers looked so...feminine...in his. For reasons I don't know, I gripped his hand, closing my fingers around his. He followed by doing the same, enveloping my hand with his. I felt butterflies in my stomach and stopped momentarily, my eyes wandering over his muscular body again.

"This is nice, Sadie, but should we keep going? How about we switch to my front."

With that, he turned over, keeping one hand gripped in his, then taking the other again when he finished turning over.

I stared down upon the body of a god. Ryan's chest was two matching pillars of muscle, framed by turrets of shoulders. His abs were large and defined, the skin stretched taught over his physique. A "v" formed near them that led down to his...

The towel was very low on Ryan, clearly revealing that he wore no boxers or underwear. Ryan's hip bones were above the towel, and as the "v" converged, it led to the top of a long cylinder, vaguely outlined by the towel. The very top of Ryan's shaft was just visible, and though it seemed soft (the towel had not tented), it...it was as wide around as my wrist.

"Let's pull this up a bit, for now." Ryan said.

My face went bright red and I looked at Ryan's face for the first time since the start of the massage. He was grinning.

I hadn't previously appreciated just how much Ryan's face had matured. His jaw had sharpened like granite and his stubble suggested he'd have a thick beard if he wanted it. Above his perfectly proportioned nose, his piercing blue eyes looked at me with a glint. God, Ryan had become so hot...

Yet again I tried to shake myself out of this. This was Ryan! My shitty little annoying spoiled ass hole cousin.

"You know, I've never gotten a professional massage from a guy before. So I wasn't sure how this would feel." Ryan brought my hand up, inspecting it. I stared across at my hand in his. He opened his hand and peeled my fingers open. He traced his finger along my palm and I shuddered. "But these hands are so feminine, like their owner I guess. This feels just like when a girl does it."

A brief flare of anger again. I looked at him. "Maybe we should just end this, Ryan. If you're going to be such an ass hole." Notwithstanding my angry tone, my heart beat hard in my chest. I was never that confrontational! But this guy just drove me nuts!

Ryan just grinned, not taking my objections seriously. "I think you'll want to keep going, Sadie. Trust me"

Gripping them again, Ryan brought my hands to his chest. He untwined his fingers from mine and pressed my palms down into his mountainous pectorals. I shuddered.

Huge. Dense. Powerful.

In spite of the craze of emotions, the anger still bubbled in my chest. I tried to pull my hands back but Ryan didn't let me. Guiding my hands with his, he began running my hands all over his masterful chest.

Then he guided my hands to his shoulders, his obliques, then his abs. I rubbed.

At some point Ryan had removed his hands from mine, but I kept running them along his perfect skin.

Suddenly inspired (though it was the most obvious thing in the world), I took my hands off Ryan briefly to squirt some more oil into them. I brought them back and went to town. Ryan's glorious body took on an incredible sheen as I ran my hands all over, feeling his power. I mean...massaging him. He had asked for a massage and that's what I was doing.

But I really explored now, my touch flowing over every peak and valley, and there were so many of them. I spread another handful of oil, now rubbing it into his arms and triceps. I thought about massaging his hands again, because it had been such an intimate thrill last time, but his body beckoned me. Ryan's shoulders tapered in towards his midrif. He probably had a chest over 54 inches but a waist less than 38. But it was a dense core, muscle running against muscle.

I moved to his legs again, and the front of his quads shocked me again with their thickness and power. I moved down to Ryan's feet. I typically didn't enjoy this part of massages, but this time I didn't mind.

My mind wandered back to those flight attendants and to Kat. God they would all be soooo jealous of me right now. What would they do? I glanced up at the body of this young adonis. Almost of their own accord, my hands wandered back up Ryan's legs.

"Mmmm. That's nice, Sadie. Higher on the legs please."

I stood at the foot of the massage table, stretching up to press into Ryan's quads. I was about to move to the side of the table but Ryan spoke. "Why don't you get on the table there, Sadie. You'll have more leverage. You're not going deep enough."

"Ryan...I don't think the table will support..." I objected, but Ryan interrupted. "Do it." he said simply.

I thought about objecting again. But something about his tone of voice...I didn't want to argue with him about this. "Okay, but after this maybe...maybe we'll call it a day?" I meant to be more commanding...but I couldn't manage anything firmer than that.

When Ryan didn't reply, I got on the table as he shifted his legs open to make room for me between them. My dainty knees pressed together as I sat on them. The contrast of my legs to Ryan's was shocking. Mine were smooth, thin and pale. Ryan's, bracketing mine, were dense, muscled, and dark. Pressed together, my legs were smaller than either of Ryan's. I returned my hands to Ryan's quads, adding more oil.

Though I tried to avoid staring, there was no ignoring the elephant trunk in the room. The cylinder outlined under the thin towel was obvious, running along Ryan's left leg. It went so far down I could hardly believe it was what I thought it was. But the outline of the giant tip left no doubt.

Still thinking of how Kat would handle this, I returned to work, rubbing higher and higher. I began to slide my fingers under the edge of his towel. Sliding up and down, one knuckle passed under the fabric, then two. I saw the outline of my hand coming closer to Ryan's shaft. I couldn't tear my eyes away. It had to be a trick of the light. No one was THAT big.

I shifted my hands to the inside of Ryan's glorious thighs and slid steadily up his leg, passing under the towel. The heat of him radiated through my fingers. I closed the distance, I was going to...

"You know..." Ryan's casual voice jolted me from my reverie. "Something just isn't right."

"I..." I drew my hands back, my heart beating fast in my chest. "What do you mean?"

"Well, like I said, this feels normal. But look at you. You look wrong."

I glanced down at myself. "What do you mean?" I repeated stupidly.

Ryan sat up and his muscles seemed to...stack up upon one another. "Well. How am I supposed to relax if my masseuse looks nothing like a proper masseuse."

I looked at him. He couldn't mean what I thought he meant. "Ryan, I'm not going to..."

"Did anyone ever tell you how nice of an ass you have, Sadie?"

I stared at Ryan, taking a step back. What the actual fuck...

I thought about it though. In fact, they had. Every girlfriend I'd ever had (all 3 of them) had always said how nice my butt was. But they never said it in a sexy way - more like they wish they had a butt like mine.

Ryan, though, said it with hunger in his eyes. It was an altogether new experience, to be looked at that way, and I found myself blushing.

"I...um...well...Ryan let's just get back to the massage." I brought my hands up to Ryan's chest to try to push him down and move past this. Ryan didn't budge, it was like pushing up against a stone wall.

But these stones are so big...I pushed harder but all it did was allow me to feel the depth of his chest. Wow. I softened my touch and began running my hands over Ryan's chest as I stared at it, my fingers sliding over his nipples, which sat low on his huge pecs. Massaging. I was massaging. My fingers moved down to his perfect abs, tracing through the web of ridges and mounds.

"Nice, that's a great angle, Sadie."

Ryan's face was so close to mine. I looked from one of his eyes to another. Then I looked down at his grin. His lips were full and....somehow inviting. His teeth were perfect. As my hands continued absently caressing his abs and side, I licked my lips.

"Do you want to keep practicing your technique this way, Sadie? Maybe you can sit that perfect ass of yours right here and continue. How's that sound?"

I glanced down and Ryan was patting his lap. That...thing of his....was outlined against his leg...so big...

"Well?"

I looked up at Ryan's piercing blue eyes. I began to say no, but found myself nodding instead. "Yes," I heard myself say quietly. I looked away, blushing.

Ryan put his strong fingers on my chin and tilted my head back so I was facing him. "We can do that, but you need to change first."

"I...I don't know..." I hesitated. My head felt so fuzzy. I was disoriented.

"I've got the perfect outfit in my bag." Ryan' brought his hand up to my cheek, running his thumb over my cheekbone. The butterflies in my stomach went wild looking into his commanding eyes. With his other hand he pressed my spare hand into his abs, pushing it further and further down. My breath caught but Ryan stopped as my fingers just brushed against the towel at Ryan's waist. "Don't you want to keep practicing?" he asked.

"I...O...okay, Ryan." I relented, my heart beating fast.

"Great! The outfit is in the outer pocket of my suitcase over there. You can grab it." He pointed.

I stood up from between Ryan's legs and went over to his bag. Inside the pocket he indicated, i found a white cut-off tank top and a small piece of clothing that appeared to be a tight skirt. Also in the bag was a purple bra and panties set.

I turned around, my anger flaring. "Ryan what the fuck. This is so fucked up man. I'm not putting this on."

"Huh? What's wrong with it?" Ryan asked.

"Ryan - these are girls' clothes. Not only that, they're, like, slutty girls' clothes." I protested. I collected myself and straightened my spine. "Dude, this is ridiculous. You're my little ass hole cousin. I already paid you back, I'm not doing this."

He grinned at me predatorily. God, just that look gave me butterflies. What the fuck was wrong with me. "Come now, Sadie. Don't be dramatic." he replied. "This is no big deal, it's just to help me relax and to help you practice."

I just glowered at him.

He paused, considering. "Tell you what..." He stood up to walk over to me. His towel fell from his body.

Before I even considered avoiding looking, it was too late. I stared. Ryan's cock swung low, entirely exposed. It was massive. In fact, "massive" didn't do it justice. It hung more than halfway down his thigh (which was itself very large and long), and was thick as my wrist from base to tip. It was light at the base, and changed abruptly to a darker color about 2/3rds the way down. The color of the tip was like milk chocolate, I thought. A thick, imposing vein ran along the top and the head was as thick as the shaft.

My anger forgotten, I tried, and failed, to stop staring at Ryan's cock swaying heavily between his muscular thighs as he approached me. I kept glancing up but not even Ryan's beautiful body could hold my attention with his astonishing cock in view. My hands twitched, anticipating touching him again.

He continued, almost lazily"....I'll let you off the hook on the bra, since you've got nothing to work with there, yet." Ryan's hand ran across my chest and he actually squeezed one of my breasts. One of my pecs, my pecs. But I gasped.

Ryan's voice hardened. "But I want you wearing the rest."

His cock was so close now. Right in front of me. I could reach out and touch it.

Only then did I realize Ryan stood right in front of me. I snapped my mouth shut but wasn't able to stop a small drop of drool drip to my foot. I moved my eyes up his heavenly body until I looked up at his face. He was so imposing, commanding, handsome.

He grinned and reached down, taking the bra off the top of the pile of clothes in my hand, then he turned around and walked back to the massage table. His wide muscled back sloped in to meet two perfect globes of muscular perfection, which alternated flexing as he walked. I watched him lower himself onto the table, but he sat at an angle that I couldn't see his cock. He glanced up. "What are you waiting for?"

I jolted to a start and scurried back into the changeroom, clutching the outfit.

As I closed the door, I felt dazed. I...I couldn't do this. This was crazy. Ryan was an ass hole and he'd never let me live it down if I dressed as a girl. And I was in my school studio! That was absolutely bonkers. I couldn't put on a skirt here! And why would I dress as a girl anyways.

Even as I wondered the question I supplied the answer in my head.

He wouldn't let me massage him if I didn't. I needed...the practice.

Through all my internal struggle, I was steadily changing my outfit, my body knowing the conclusion before my mind did. My cheeks flushed as I put on the purple panties.

I wanted to hate them but...well they were heavenly. My privates fit easily in them, even though there wasn't much space, and the backside cupped my ass nicely. It almost felt as if each ass cheek was being held individually. I checked my butt out in the mirror.

Wow - I did have a nice ass. No wonder Ryan liked it...

I tried to shake that thought away as I put on the white tank top and panties. I looked at myself again. My god....I was the picture of sexy tomboy. If it didn't know who I was looking at I would swear I was actually looking at a slutty female masseuse. Though...the girl in the mirror was pretty flat.

Yeah...I thought dejectedly...Katheryn definitely had better tits than me. But...I turned around. No question about who had the best ass. I grinned at myself deviously in the mirror.

I shifted my focus, fidgeting with my hair a bit, then looked at myself closely. I had great skin and had always liked my face, but it seemed a bit plain in this moment. My eyes wandered over to the right drawer next to the mirror. In one of the very few occasions I had ever had a girl over, she had left her makeup bag in my drawer. After I had had...issues...performing, the rest of the night hadn't been very good. The next morning she had left quickly in the morning and never returned my texts...or followed up about her makeup.

I tapped my fingers on the counter. I don't know what I was thinking. Ryan was already going to humiliate me enough as it was.

But I looked at myself up and down again, turning sideways to appreciate my curves (at least at my bottom half) and flat, toned stomach. I was strangely proud of how I looked, but it was incomplete. Those flight attendants had been gorgeous, and they had accentuated their beauty with makeup...like all women.

I mean...if I was going to play along, I might as well go all in here...The door to the studio room locked. No one would come in...

After another moment, and before I could second guess myself, I grabbed the zipper and opened the bag.

I rummaged through, not sure what I should do. I needed to keep it subtle. I wanted to make myself look more appealing...I mean more fit to the role...but I didn't want it to be obvious. I also knew I wouldn't be very good at this so needed to pick easy things to apply.

Eyeliner and mascara. I'd start with those. I carefully applied it along my eyelid as I'd seen my sister do all the time. Fuck this was hard. I was conscious of how long it was taking so I rushed it.