My Teen Stud Cousin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't perfect, but...not bad! Mascara was easy after that.

I looked in the mirror - my eyes popped!

What else...I wasn't confident enough to use basically anything else, but then I saw a peach-colored lipstick. I hesitated. What would I need lipstick for though?

I pictured Ryan's full lips for some reason, framing his perfect teeth in a handsome smile. And I pictured his massive beautiful cock.

I picked up the lipstick and, carefully, applied it.

It was perfect. Altogether I was an image of perky tomboy. Complete with a perky ass!

But this was crazy. I shook my head, taking a deep breath. I'd just go out there and tell Ryan the massage was over. I'd let him glimpse me quickly, but just...just to joke with him. Teasing him, that was all.

Taking another deep breath, I opened the door and walked out. Ryan's muscular back faced me, but he turned around and my heart pounded as I waited for him to see me.

Seeing me, he scanned me up and down, his gaze intense. He sat on the couch now, looking relaxed.

"Turn" he said.

I was going to tell him to fuck off...But instead...I did what he asked, slowly turning and swallowing my pride in the face of his intensity.

"Mmmmmm..." He let out a low appreciative murmur and my heart leaped. As my back faced him completely, he continued softly, as if to himself. "Amazing...really runs in the family..."

Huh?

But he was grinning as I completed my turn. "You look very pretty Sadie."

I flushed with...pride...at the compliment. Jeez get a grip, I thought. This was just massage practice.

But I immediately lost that grip as Ryan turned around again and patted his lap. He had not put the towel back on. "Now come over here, girl."

I gulped hard and second guessed myself. But as I gazed at my cousin, I knew I did need more practice massaging him. What...what if I got clients like him in the future - muscular, young, handsome, perfect physical specimens - I would need to know what to do. I shook my head slightly, trying to dispel my errant thoughts.

I quickly approached the door to the room to ensure it was locked. It wasn't and I clicked it close. I turned back to Ryan and he wore a huge grin. I realized what he was thinking.

"That wasn't for...!!" I paused before continuing more quietly. "I just don't want others to see me like this." My voice was small and embarrassed.

"Like what, Sadie? Looking so beautiful?"

I glanced up at him, my face going red. "You think I look beautiful?" I asked. I meant it to come out as a tease, an insult, a joke. But my tone was earnest.

He just nodded, his expression saying 'obviously.'

"Get over here, girl." He beckoned, patting his lap.

I approached my younger cousin and my eyes fell to his lap. Ryan's impossibly large tool hung low between his legs. Good...I told myself. I wouldn't have to touch it. The thought felt strange...a little forced.

Ryan reached out to me and I grasped his hands, our fingers intertwining again as I climbed onto his lap. My thin pale, naturally hairless legs juxtaposed against Ryan's massive dark, slightly hairy, muscular thighs. I groaned at the intensity of the feeling of them. But then I was settled and I looked at Ryan, right there.

I was so tiny in his lap. His massive presence was so imposing that I momentarily forgot why I was there, simply staring into his penetrating blue eyes.

"I have to apologize in advance, Sadie. I would normally take my time with you, as I usually do. I like to draw it out. I find that it leads to a stronger foundation."

He paused, contemplating, before continuing. "But, alas, I'm only here until tomorrow so I have to break you in quickly. Don't worry though, I'll make sure you still enjoy."

Confused and alarmed, I began to reply, drawing back. "What do you mean? You keep saying..."

Ryan shushed me, taking my and placing them back onto his powerful shoulders. God they felt so incredible. "You keep trying to distract me...." I objected softly. But it worked. Ryan didn't even reply but my alarm melted quickly as I sighed and squeezed his shoulders, running my hands along them. I stared at his muscles as I caressed...I mean massaged them.

Ryan's hands, meanwhile, went to my hips and began exploring my body as I explored his. "Hmmm..." his low tenor sounded appreciative. I couldn't bring myself to stop him, and even felt some pride at his appraisal. His hands also sent electric shocks through my body.

My hands flowed over Ryan's pecs now. I couldn't believe their size and perfection as I cupped them and ran my fingertips over the ridges of his chest. Ryan's hands moved slowly up and down my thighs and I let out soft feminine moans as the electric physicality of it threatened to overwhelm me.

"This is much much better, Sadie." Ryan said. He ran his huge hands down around my thighs and hips and continued. "Doesn't this feel so much more natural to you?" Each of his huge hands practically enveloped an entire thigh.

Ryan sat, calm and relaxed, smirking down at me. His eyes were a deep penetrating blue. His hair was spiked up neatly, the sides shaved in a close fade that accentuated his square jaw and strong cheekbones. His jawline of stone had a slight stubble on it. Fuckkkk...he was so fucking handsome oh my fucking god. I bit my lip looking up at him.

"Well?" he asked. "Isn't it?"

I was breathing hard, my heart beat rapid. "I...I don't know Ryan..."

"But you look so much better this way. So much more natural."

My heart beat as I absorbed his words. "But..."

Ryan's hands moved around to my ass and he gripped me hard. I squealed, gripping his rock hard shoulders and staring up at him, whimpering.

"And this ass!" he continued. "Your family has just the best asses, I must say. And you are no exception. This is a thing of beauty."

I couldn't focus on his words, his hands drove me wild. They were so big and powerful, gripping me so possessively. He pulled on my ass harder and I leaned into him, my head going to his shoulder as my arms encircled him. I gripped him, flexing my fingers against his impossibly broad and muscular back. His chest pressed against mine as I was squeezed against him, only my ass sticking out behind me.

When had this begun moving so fast. I started squirming in his hands, torn between the feeling they provided, the feel of Ryan, and my instinct to run and hid.

He whispered into my ear. "Don't you want more, Sadie?" He gripped my ass harder, his fingers digging into my deep crack. I moaned.

"I....I....I'm not s...." I tried speaking between moans as he gripped my ass and released. Squeeze and release, over and over.

Then I felt something press into my ass from below. It was thick and hot and I knew, leaning back from his shoulder, what I would see.

Sure enough, Ryan's cock was no longer hanging limp between his legs but instead extended, impossibly thick, away from his body, between my legs, and under my ass.

"Let's get you a better look." Ryan said. He lifted me slightly and His cock sprung up to rest against my abdomen.

"Oh my god..." I whispered at the sight of it.

It was beyond massive when it was soft. But now...now...it was...it was.... I simply couldn't wrap my head around how big it was.

"Wow..." I panted, looking at it pressing against my exposed navel. The large head slit at the end of it staring up at me, beckoning.

My own hard penis barely made a bump in the panties I wore, and it was clearly dwarfed, like a baby carrot next to a cucumber on steroids. The size difference made it somehow hotter and I felt dizzy.

"Do you want to touch it? Do you want to stroke my cock, Sadie?" Ryan asked. His stark words, robbed of any pretense now, shocked me. I tried to recover and pull myself out of this dizzying reality. But his body was right there. Those pecs were right in front of my face. His muscular legs framed my own as I squirmed on his lap. His cock was pressing into me!

This was overwhelming my senses. Ryan was being so aggressive. Every time I had pulled back he pursued. Every objection was met with the stone wall of Ryan's raw manliness.

"I...you're my cousssssinnnn..." I protested. But I stared at his cock hungrily, my mouth watering.

"That's nothing, Sadie. Think about that cock in your mouth. Think about your lips closing around that huge cockhead, your tongue swirling around it. Tasting me."

Ryan's fingers played around between my ass cheeks, driving me insane.

I tried stopping myself. Quieting myself. We were in the studio! But I couldn't help it. "Oh godddd....Ryannnnnnn....." I moaned, not particularly quietly.

Ryan gathered me up, pressing my tiny frail body against his huge muscular one. My tits pressed into his giant pecs, my legs spread as my hips slid deeper into his lap, his cock rubbing against me, between us. He yanked back my hair so I stared up at him, my hands were on his shoulders again, my fingers slipping around his broad neck and back, holding on for dear life.

His nose touched mine and I stared into the deep pool of his gaze.

"Why are you fighting Me, Sadie?"

"I....I've never...i don't....." I panted.

"Don't think about that stuff, Sadie. Don't you want to stroke my cock?"

I bit my lip, holding back for dear life, trying to retain some part of myself.

"Don't fight it, Sadie." Ryan grabbed my wrists and brought my hands downwards. "Let go. You can be my girl, just for now." He said softly. I could taste his words as his breath entered my mouth. His mouth was getting closer, his nose slipping to the side of mine.

His girl....I closed my eyes. All my senses were assaulting me at once. Ryan's chest pressed against mine as I leaned into him. The heat of his body and his cock radiated out. His tree-trunk legs pressed into mine.

Ryan placed my hands on his cock.

BIG. I gripped him. The size, heat and hardness of Ryan overwhelmed me and I moannnedd.

"Ahhhhh....oh my god Ryan..."

Ryan removed his hands from mine and I kept them where they were, holding on. Wrapped around his thick pole, my fingertips couldn't meet.

"There you go, girl. That's it."

My eyes were closed, but Ryan's lips brushed against mine as he spoke. I leaned forward, pressing out my lips and closing the distance between us. But I found Ryan's hand on my head blocking me, his head moved away from mine and he began pushing my head down his body.

Ryan's chest came into contact with my face and, with his lips no longer nearby, I began kissing it instead. His muscles seemed even bigger and stronger against my lips.

"Mmm...that's nice Sadie."

I kept kissing Ryan's huge chest, still holding his cock in my hand. My kisses slipped lower down my cousin's incredible body as he pushed my face down his body. I slipped off the couch, getting onto my knees on the floor between his legs as I kissed and licked Ryan's perfect and dense core.

As I lowered myself, Ryan's cock slid tantalizingly up my own body.

Finally, I was kissing the very bottom of Ryan's abs as I settled between Ryan's legs on the floor in front of the couch.

Ryan took his hand off my head and I lifted my face, feeling in a daze. Looking up, I saw a god of muscle and power, looking down at me in total confidence and control.

I panted, staring up in hunger and awe. Then the thick tip of Ryan' impossible member cleared my chest and knocked me in the chin as it sprung up in front of my face.

Ooooohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk

Fully erect, it was larger than my face, and it wasn't close. My eyes traveled up the thick veins and the slippery skin of Ryan's cock. He smelled so manly as I breathed him in deeply.

"Stroke my cock, Sadie." Ryan said simply.

I obeyed, not questioning the command. I finally ran my hands up and down my younger cousin's long, erect, beautiful cock. It was rock solid as granite underneath the slippery layer of skin and I reveled in its beauty and perfection. I didn't just stroke it, I worshiped it with each stroke, studying its contours and exact shape.

"That's it, Sadie. Good girl." Ryan ran his fingers through my hair and I looked up at his handsome face.

"Doesn't it feel good to be down there?"

He brought a finger to my lips and I opened willingly, taking his fingertips into my mouth and sucking, swirling my tongue around. As I did so, staring up at him and stroking his cock, I could think of nothing other than his perfect body and cock. I focused solely on this god of a man.

"Well, Sadie?"

I was...I was supposed to say something. But I was focused on his fingers in my mouth, his cock in my hands. I nodded, staring up at him, wanting to please him.

"Very nice.. You're doing beautifully. Now, lick it."

My eyes shifted back to Ryans' huge cock, which blocked out most of my vision, and my mouth immediately watered, gushing as Ryan's removed his fingers from my mouth.

The sound of a loud discussion floated into the room through the door as another pair walked by the door. I was jolted from my reverie.

Jesus christ! This was RYAN! We were at my school! I tore my eyes away from his beautiful cock and looked up at him. "Ryan, I...I can't!" I had meant for it to sound more defiant, but my momentarily determination instantly began eroding as I looked up Ryan's perfect muscular body.

He just smiled at me and leaned over me, putting a hand on the back of my head, grabbing my hair.

"We just can't Ryan...." I whimpered.

"I wish we could take it slow, Sadie. But we don't have time. It's okay, though. Soon, you'll forget why you ever tried to resist."

"No...Ryan..." I whimpered, desperate.

But he pulled my head back down below his cock so that it stood proudly right in front of me. I went cross-eyed trying to stare at it.

"I...I..." I couldn't find any words. The base began below my chin and the tip ended above the crown of my head. After a pause while I looked up and down Ryan's cock awe, he began rubbing it all over my face.

Oh my god.

He slid it up and down my cheeks, forehead, nose. He rubbed the thick, spongy tip all over me.

Voices continued to float in through the door and I tried to focus on them, to focus on the reasons I needed to resist.

Ryan positioned my head sideways and then slid it horizontally across my vision, and it quite literally blocked out the sun. The manly scent of him was overpowering. All I could see, feel, and smell was Ryan's enormous cock. Ryan massaged the back of my head softly, running his fingers through my hair as he ran his cock across my face.

The voices faded. Whether in reality or just in my consciousness I didn't know.

Ryan slid his cock across my lips and I gasped. I began rubbing Ryan's muscular thighs, adding to my ecstasy. My mouth opened as I began to moan. I tasted him as his shaft slid by my wet lips and tongue. Intoxicated by the powerful taste, my eyes rolled back in my head and I closed my eyes, sticking out my tongue.

Ryan noticed my ecstasy. "There you go, Sadie. Now you see."

He positioned my head and his cock so that it was vertically oriented again, the base of his cock around my nose level. This put Ryan's huge balls right next to my lips and I opened my eyes once more, staring up at the enormity of his shaft, dominating my vision. "Now lick it." He commanded.

I couldn't resist this. I couldn't resist him. I closed my eyes, overwhelmed. Spreading my tongue wide, I leaned forward and licked along the underside of Ryan's cock, from where the shaft met his balls, up the impossibly long shaft and to the very tip. I let out a long soft whimper. It was so big and wide against my tongue.

"Good girl, Sadie." Ryan pet me. He actually pet me. The humiliation barely registered.

Opening my eyes, I looked up at Ryan's muscular, handsome form from the tip of his cock. Instead of objecting to Ryan treating me like some kind of pet slut, I opened my mouth wider and took the tip of my cousin's impossibly large cock into my mouth.

The sheer size of his monster cock invading my mouth drove me wild. I slobbered all over his tip, swirling my tongue around and around, as I pumped his long shaft with both hands. I realized only then that both my hands and my mouth fit on his cock with room to spare. The thought made me moan as I continued to pleasure my muscle god cousin.

His cock was So. Fucking. Hotttttt. The feel and taste of it was like crack. I needed more and more and more.

"Mmmmm, that's it. Very good, Sadie. You're a natural."

My shame and annoyance with Ryan's words just couldn't compete with the overwhelming sexy godliness of my cousin's physique and cock. I continued to suck my cousin, trying to take him as deep as possible, even though his thick shaft span cheek to cheek. It was an impossible task and every time I managed a few inches, I had to abandon the task, coughing, before trying again.

I was bent over Ryan's cock as he petted me and ran his hand through my hair. "Stick that nice ass in the air for me, babe." Feeling another fleeting sense of shame, I obeyed.

I felt Ryan sitting up and the next second, his large strong hand slapped my left ass cheek, hard. I moaned onto his cock. He squeezed my ass with both hands and I moaned harder, not ceasing my worship of his perfection.

"Mmm...what an ass...."

As Ryan continued his soft demands and compliments, my shame slowly shifted to pride as I lost myself in my worship of him. Why shouldn't Ryan's compliments make me proud?

I'd always wanted to be an object of desire. I had fantasized about being in the attractive crowd with Kat and Andrew - of hooking up with those beautiful people. This...wasn't exactly what I imagined (I'd only ever fantasized about the women). But Ryan was hotter than anyone I'd ever pictured myself with. I knew I couldn't be a hot guy. But...could I be a hot girl? I mean...I was hooking up with Ryan. He had chosen me over Katheryn!

He was the perfect man. An adonis that any person would worship, given the opportunity. Anyone would be jealous of me. I could be Ryan's girl...

A barrier inside me broke, and all hesitation and self-doubt left me. This...this was my chance. I stuck my ass further into the air and redoubled my efforts to suck Ryan dry.

"MmmmmmMMMMmmmm...." I moaned into my teenage god as I sucked and stroked his cock, gripping his quad and pulling myself into him with my free hand.

But then Ryan turned to the side so that he now lay across the couch on his back. In the process, his cock slipped from my mouth. I leaned after it, trying desperately to follow it with my tongue.

"Get up here" he said, padding the couch.

I began to climb up and he grabbed my waist and lifted me effortlessly onto him. I marveled at his easy strength, then gasped as I settled onto him, my knees straddling his waist, his cock pressing up into me between my legs.

My hands were on his pecs as I looked down onto his giant, powerful, perfect body.

He stared at me intensely, questioning what I would do next.

I knew what he wanted of me. Intimidated and intoxicated by his gaze, I ran one hand down his perfect body and back onto his waiting cock.

I whimpered as I began stroking him once more. With my other hand, I gripped his massive pec, my hand so small against the huge muscle. I bit my lip, looking from one of his blue eyes to another, then to his lips.

He smirked confidently.

His attitude was enthralling. Everything about him was just so captivating and sexy, and his confidence brought it all together.

I looked again at his perfect lips. He grinned wider, revealing clean, pearly white teeth. I had the crazy fleeting thought that I wanted to run my tongue along them. I continued to stroke his long cock. Blood was rushing to my head and I knew I was losing my grip on everything...Everything but Ryan.

"Come to Daddy, Sadie."

I nodded my head as if in a trance. Daddy...I thought. Closing my eyes, I lowered my lips to Daddy's.