My Teen Stud Nephew - Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We shared a bottle of wine over dinner as well and by the end I realized I was a bit tipsy. We kept up fast conversation through dessert and I found I was really enjoying myself. I just kept thinking that Ryan was so interesting, and charming, and so so so handsome. I wasn't sure when it happened but at some point I noticed we were almost holding hands across the table, my hand laid lightly over his. He ran his thumb up and down mine and I felt a tingle where he did.

After we finished dessert, Ryan asked whether we should head home.

It was hard to believe but I found I didn't really want dinner to end. "Oh...yeah I guess."

Ryan paid for dinner, over my objections, and held the door for me as we stepped out. "My car is this...this way." I said and turned right.

Ryan caught my arm. "You're in no condition to be driving, Tammy. Probably best if I don't either. Let's grab a cab."

Ryan hailed a cab quickly and held the door for me. Once we were both in I gave a shiver.

"Sorry!" the cab driver announced from the front. "A/C is working strangely. Overkill."

Ryan put his arm around me and pulled me to him so that I leaned into his warm body. I sighed. "Thanks."

Our conversation from dinner kept up for most of the ride. We were sitting much closer now and when my eyes weren't pointed up to Ryan's face, so close now to mine, they wandered down to his lap. For once, his jeans were loose enough that his cock didn't make a clear outline, but I knew that beautiful anaconda was right there, so close...

Yeesh...maybe I had more wine than I thought...

Conversation lapsed into a comfortable silence. My head was still buzzing and Ryan gently nudged my neck, causing my head to fall onto the top of his large chest. I sighed.

"Don't read anything into this now, Ryan." I said. "I'm just tired. And you're so...warm."

"Uh huh."

"It's not like I like you or anything, you spoiled stud...I mean brat."

Ryan chuckled, and his huge chest rumbled with it. ...

...

"Tammy? Tammy!"

"Huh? What?" My eyes opened. My head was still on Ryan's chest and now my hand was on his lap, resting on his inner thigh.

"You fell asleep. We're here."

"Right. Sorry" I moved my hand immediately and leaned away from Ryan.

We exited the car in front of my house and Ryan once again paid. I took note of the fact that Tracy's car wasn't back yet. I looked at my phone and saw a text from her. It was too late to head back so she had used my credit card to rent a hotel room for the night and would head back tomorrow.

I stumbled to the front door and Ryan followed. I reached the front door and looked back at him, right behind me now. "Here we are..." I said. Yeah...obviously. Why did I say that?

Ryan smiled. So fucking hot. "You gonna invite me up?"

I laughed. And replied sarcastically. "Oh definitely, stud. Will you come upstairs with me?"

Ryan's grin remained. "I'd love to." For some reason my heart skipped a beat.

"I uh..." I fumbled with the keys and opened the door. Ryan walked in and I closed the door again. He stood next to the stairs, off to the side.

"After you." he said, holding his hand out to me.

I took it for the first couple steps, walking in front of him, but let go once I was a 3 or 4 steps up. Almost immediately I wobbled. God I was a lightweight now.

Ryan caught my hips with his strong hands. "Woah there, girl. You okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine." Then I giggled. "You just wanted an excuse to grab my ass." I teased.

"You caught me." he said. I could hear the smile in his voice. His hand shifted from the sides of my ass to right on them and I squealed and went up a couple steps quickly out of his grasp.

I looked over my shoulder at him. "You naughty boy." But as I turned I felt his eyes on me. I swayed my ass for him as I ascended the stairs. Halfway up I caught myself though. What the hell was I doing!? I flattened my walk and made it to the top of the stairs quickly.

I kept walking and said over my shoulder. "Well...goodnight!" without turning around.

Just when I was about in my room, I heard "Wait." I stopped dead and turned around slowly.

Ryan was standing next to the door to his room and looking at me with one cocked eyebrow. "After that time we just had? That's how you say goodnight?"

I looked down guiltily. He was right I guess. It was rude.

"Come here, Tammy."

Still looking at the floor, I approached, walking as steadily as I could. When I stood in front of him, Ryan lifted my chin so that I was staring into his beautiful deep blue eyes.

"Did you have a good time today?" He asked.

I nodded emphatically. "I did. It...it was the best time I've had in...a long time."

"Good. I had a good time too." He chuckled. "You know it's too bad you don't like me. Think of how much fun you would have had with someone you liked!"

I blushed. "I...I like you, Ryan." I said softly, looking away again.

He pulled my chin up again. "I know you do, sweetie." ...Sweetie? That was new... Ryan continued. "You just need to push me away less. Roll with the punches a bit. Stop fighting."

I nodded my head slowly, letting his words sink in. "Yeah...you're right."

"Of course I am." Ryan's hands drifted to my waist and he pulled me against him. Allmost of their own accord, my hands went up and rested on his broad strong chest. I gave a sharp intake of breath as I felt his bulge press into me at the same time as my hands took in the granite hardness of his muscles.

"So...I already had a massage today." he said.

I looked from one eye to the other, so close. "Oh, right...So I guess you don't need one from me."

"I'm sure we can figure out something else for you to do." He grinned, showing off his perfect teeth. His hands squeezed my ass and I gasped.

"Ryan...we...we can't."

"Can't we? What did we just agree to? No more fighting me!" He squeezed my ass again, kneading it. His cock was pressing into my lower stomach now, harder. So big.

"Oh fuckkk...nooo..no Ryan you're my..."

"Mmmm...you're thinking too much, sweetie." Ryan brought his face so close to mine. His lips almost brushed mine. I could smell, even taste, the mint on his breath. His nose touched mine.

He turned us so that I had my back against the wall. He planted his hands on the wall behind me as I stared up at him. My hands hand move from his chest to hsi huge triceps. This seemed...familiar, somehow...

"So?" Ryan asked. "What should we do?" He tilted my chin up yet again. I licked my lips, staring at Ryans mouth so close to mine...All sudden I remembered why this seemed familiar. Ryan had kissed Tracy in this very same spot, basically in this exact same way, just two nights ago. I moved instantly, slipping under his arm.

"Not...not..." I said. I was aware then that my words were still a bit slurred.

Ryan looked at me sideways. I thought I saw an annoyed look on his face. It frightened me a bit. "Not...here." I finished the thought, changing my rejection to something else on seeing Ryan's anger.

"Okay." Ryan said and grabbed my hand, pulling me into his room. His grip was like a vice and I almost wanted to cry out. We stopped in front of the bed and Ryan let go. Then he turned around and put his hands on his hips. The stern look he gave me told me he wasn't taking any more shit. I felt like an ant beneath his boot, his dominating presence overwhelming me. He nodded his head towards the ground.

Slowly, I lowered myself to my knees in front of him. Staring straight ahead, I removed his belt. Why...why was I doing this? Was I protecting Tracy? But I didn't stop.

With trembling hands, undid his fly. Pulling down his pants, I saw no more work was necessary. Ryan wasn't wearing underwear.

I gasped as Ryan's soft monster was revealed, thick inch by thick inch. Even soft, it was incredible. Perhaps especially when soft, I wondered, marveling.

I rested my hands on his wide strong thighs, just staring at it, rubbing his thighs softly up and down.

I reached my hand out and gasped at its weight as I lifted it up towards my face. It was so thick, I couldn't even get my hand around it while soft. And it was HOT to the touch. My manicured hands looked so small and fenine on my teen stud nephew's huge cock.

"Tammy." I looked up at Ryan.

He held out something for me. I took it, keeping one hand on his thick tool. "Lipstick?"

"Yeah, I found it in the bathroom. Yours?"

"N..No...must be Diane's."

"Sure...in any case. Put it on."

"What?"

"It'll be fun."

I looked at him, confused. His imposing presence dominated my vision. He stood - confident, relaxed and powerful - awaiting my next move. His handsome face looked at me expectantly. I took in in his perfect hair, his deep blue eyes, defined cheekbones and jawline, and his delicious, full lips. My head swam with intoxication - either by alcohol or with Ryan, or both.

I let go of his cock, feeling a sense of disappointment in doing so, and put on a thick layer of the pink lipstick.

"Very sexy." Ryan said. I flushed with pleasure.

I remembered Diane earlier that night. She had quite literally drooled over Ryan, wanting him so badly. I had won though, I had him here with me. I smiled up at him.

Diane's lipstick. I looked again at Ryan's glorious cock. Diane wanted that. She wanted to stroke it and put it in her mouth. She wanted to worship Ryan's manhood. I reached out again and lifted the heavy cock.

Looking into Ryan's penetrating blue eyes, I brought my head forward and kissed the thick head of his cock. My lipstick left an imprint of my lips on his huge cockhead. I moaned loudly and did it again. I began to stroke the monster up and down with both hands.

I opened my mouth and took Ryan's cock past my lips, closing them around the head. "MMMMmmmm" I moaned, finally closing my eyes. I sucked and was rewarded with a slight taste of something salty. I continued stroking as I sucked on Ryan's thick cock.

Incredibly, both hands and my mouth fit on it at one time, with room to spare. I continued stroking him. In my mouth, I licked along the bottom of his cock and began to bob, bringing it deeper and almost causing myself to gag.

"Mmmm...you're a natural..." Ryan said. At the same time Ryan's cock began hardening noticeably in my mouth. The sensation was incredible and I felt myself well up with pride and excitement.

I assaulted my nephew's cock with renewed vigor, stroking and sucking and manipulating as I moaned and slobbered.

Reaching up, I began to massage his heavy and large balls. They must have been 4 or 5 times the size of mine. My god each one practically filled my hand. I drew my mouth off the quickly lengthening rod it was stretched around and instead licked along the long heavy base. Then, stroking Ryan's amazing cock with both hands, I began licking and kissing his balls. The manly scent was overwhelming and I stroked faster and faster, feeling the weight of Ryan's huge cock on my head.

Ryan stepped back and I grasped at his cock. "Tsk tsk, pace yourself, sweetie." Ryan sat down on the bed, propped up on his arms. His cock stood up straight, proud, and huge - like a cannon on top of a stone wall.

"Do you want more, Tammy?"

My mind was nowhere to be found. I was floating on a cloud of alcohol and lust. All there was was Ryan. Ryan's huge cockkkkkk. I nodded my head and scrambled over between Ryan's legs. I kissed his inner thighs up and down and then moved back to the prize.

I shoved the cock back into my mouth and bobbed faster and faster, running my hands up to feel my nephew's incredibly defined abs. I groaned over his cock as my hands ran over the bumps and ridges of his strong core.

Finally, after what felt like an age of sucking and moaning, I felt Ryan tense. I pushed my head as deep as I could and felt Ryan explode. Gulp gulp gulp gulp gulp. It kept going and going. I loved it. I milked it for more, squeezing from the base to the tip, continuing my sucking.

Ryan stroked my hair, and I realized it was the first he had put his hands on me the whole time. This had been all my own doing...

Ryan was speaking so softly it was practically a whisper. "Good job Sweetie. Accept it, this is where you belong."

I continued to suck but the words grated at me. My drunken buzz seemed to dissipate.

"No..." I kissed the head. "Ryan..." Another kiss. "I'm..." kiss. "Just doing." lick. "This for Tracy." I continued licking and kissing my nephew's beautiful cock though. It was soft again but no less glorious. It still ran the length of my face.

Ryan chucked.

"Sure...In any case, a nice end to a great date, right?"

I looked up at him, my eyes shining at my handsome nephew. "Definitely." This could be playful, friendly. I just had to remember I was doing this for her...for Tracy.

I giggled as I saw Ryan's cock had taken most of the lipstick off my lips. I reapplied as Ryan watched, amused.

"What?" I asked.

"You like that shade?"

"Do you?'

"I like everything on you, Tammy."

I blushed at the compliment. And stood.

I glanced at the comfortable bed next to Ryan, He followed my gaze and shook his head. "Not tonight. Soon though."

"I...I don't know what you're..."

"Sure sure. Anyways, I hope you've learned your lesson, Tammy. And your place." His gaze took on a stern expression. "Life will be so nice if you have. And not as nice if you haven't." His eyes flashed.

"Your punishment for turning away from me earlier is that you don't get to sleep in my bed tonight."

I felt my heart drop. I hadn't even planned on sleeping in his bed, but now felt crushed that It couldn't happen.

"I'll see you in the morning." Ryan stood and walked past me to the bathroom. I turned and followed his perfect ass with my eyes as it walked away.

I stumbled to my room, still tipsy, and collapsed in the bed.

12