My Teen Stud Nephew - Day 05

Story Info
Tammy can't deny her true nature.
8.3k words
4.75
33.2k
31

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up dizzy and with a moderate headache. For a second I was disoriented, but remembered where I was as soon as I turned to my side and discovered I was sore all over my body. Ahh yes - the guest bedroom. Because Ryan was here. Ohhh fuckkk Ryan. What the hell had happened last night?

I sat up and thought through the prior afternoon. I couldn't believe I...I did that. I did do that...right? I remembered everything but parts were a bit...fuzzy.

Groaning, I pulled myself out of bed. Looking out the window, I saw it was mid-morning already. And judging by the lack of car in the driveway, Tracy wasn't home yet.

Last night, I had gotten...drunk. And Ryan had been kind, and sweet, and interesting...but he had taken advantage of me. I mean...clearly he had! There was no way I would have done the things I did...I did with him otherwise. Right...?

I walked quickly to the guest bathroom and turned on the hot water. I soaped myself up, trying not to think about the events of the prior night. I applied a lot more body soap than normal, trying to wash myself clean of the prior day. After at least 5 minutes of suds, I started feeling a tingling all over my skin. The tingling got worse and I quickly rinsed myself off. I looked at my arm and realized my arm hair was almost all gone! Oh god. I quickly examined myself and found the same all over my body.

I quickly washed the soap off and stepped out of the shower. I examined myself in the mirror. Smooth everywhere. Crap. I looked again at the bottle for my body wash and realized it looked just like my normal body wash but was described as "hair removal." Oh fuck. I must have confused my soap with one of Tracy's feminine products. I quickly wrapped myself in a towel and went back to my room.

Needing to cover myself up, I turned to the dresser. But when I opened the top drawer I didn't see any of the boxers I had moved into this room. Instead, there were only a dozen or so pairs of panties. Different colors, patterns and fabrics filled the drawer, each cuter and prettier than the one before.

I shook my head and banished that last thought. Where the heck had all these come from? Was Tracy planning to move in here and didn't tell me?

I looked down. I was standing naked in my bathrobe, having already dumped my clothes from last night into the laundry chute. The white bathrobe happened to have been Diane's from before she moved out. But it was pretty gender neutral other than the fact that the material was a bit thin and it wasn't too long - it went maybe halfway down my thighs. I considered going down in just the bathrobe but abandoned that thought when I considered the fact that Ryan would probably be down there soon. Couldn't risk him seeing anything as a result of the short robe.

I reached a hand out and ran it along the smooth silk fabrics. I felt my heart beat a bit faster. Was I...excited? No...nervous. Or annoyed. That was it, annoyed.

I picked up a pair of light purple panties. They seemed a bit bigger than the other ones, which made me feel better about them. Still, they were very light and thin. And so smooth...I ran my hand along the back.

Slowly, I pulled them on. As I straightened, I felt them cup my butt snugly. It felt...really nice. I reached down and felt along the outside. They seemed to fit me perfectly, with no fold or crease in sight. They ran snug around my ass cheeks and up my narrow waist. They were fairly high-waisted and sloped in, past by belly button, to match my thin figure.

I walked to the mirror and looked at myself. Wow...other than my tiny bulge, it really did look like a girl was wearing these. My legs looked long and thin in them, and they seemed to accentuate the wideness of my hips and narrowness of my waist. I'd never noticed just how sexy that was before. For women, I mean, not on me...

The fact that I'd never really grown much body hair, and what of it blonde and practically invisible, added to the illusion that I was staring at a girl's body. I was also frankly surprised and impressed about how toned my stomach was. I'd been slacking off since Ryan arrived but the diet and exercise I'd been pushing myself into since Diane broke up with me was really paying off.

I turned around and gasped. My ass was incredible. It bubbled out impressively, accentuated by the tight purple panties, and flowed smoothly from my slim waist to my wide hips and then long legs. I realized that I was strangely turned on by my own ass! I bent over, keeping my legs together and straight, and my butt got rounder and bigger. "MMmmmm..." I breathed.

No wonder Ryan liked my butt. I grinned and shook it a bit. It wobbled satisfyingly and I giggled. The panties really did feel divine. They...they felt right, somehow. I did a few more poses, checking out every angle of my ass, before shaking my head. "Snap out of it, Tom." I scolded myself. I groaned as my head throbbed.

Coffee.

I put my robe back on and headed downstairs.

I poured myself a glass of iced coffee and sat at the table, stirring. In spite of myself I wondered where Ryan was...

As if on demand the front door swung open and Ryan stepped in, sweating. He saw me and walked over, looking huge and impressive in his tight, damp jogging clothing.

"Good morning sweetie. How you feeling?"

"I'm...okay. A bit hung over..." I grinned, embarrassed. I took a deep breath. "Listen, Ryan. About last night..." I stood up.

Ryan kept walking towards me until he stood right in front of me, just a few inches away. He gave off an overpowering scent. I stared up at him, losing my train of thought.

"Yes, sweetie?" Ryan put his arms around my waist, resting them on the top of my ass over the robe. MMmmm...It felt so nice... I shook my head slightly to clear it

"It's just that...you know, I was so drunk. Those things we did..."

"...were a lot of fun. And you were pretty damned good at them." Ryan winked at me and, in spite of myself, I smiled.

"Thanks. I mean, that's not the point. We just can't...can't do them again okay?" My voice became quieter and quieter as I said this to him, though his expression never changed.

I looked at him from eye to eye, his face so close to mine, feeling his strong hands on my lower back and his fingers press against the top of my butt. After a moment, he grinned again. "How about breakfast, sweetie? I skipped it this morning because I was looking forward to your delicious cooking."

"Oh...uh...okay." Was that him agreeing with what I said? I wasn't sure. Ryan released my hips and I stepped back and turned towards the kitchen.

"That omelette you made me yesterday was delicious. And maybe a couple slices of toast?"

"Sure, Ryan." I began gathering the ingredients. I was careful not to bend over too far because of how short the robe was. I definitely did not want Ryan to notice what I was wearing underneath.

"Loving the look of your legs this morning, sweetie. Very sexy."

I glanced at him and tried to rekindle some of that old disdain I had for him. It didn't come and instead I somehow found myself thanking him for the compliment.

I finished Ryan's breakfast and stood across from him as he ate it. I wasn't sure why I didn't move or go about my day. But he did seem to be enjoying my cooking and it made me feel good. We picked up on our conversations from last night and he even complimented me on how great the garden was looking these days

"Mmmm...that was delicious" said Ryan, pushing his empty plate towards me. I took it and turned to begin washing it. "I'm glad you enjoyed it." I said, as I bent down to get more dish soap.

"My my my...what are those, sweetie?"

Crap...I straightened up. "What do you mean, Ryan?"

"Oh you know what I mean" Ryan said, stepping around the kitchen counter and towards me. "What do you have on under that robe there, sexy?"

I flushed. "Oh...well I was out of boxers this morning and these..."

"Felt good?"

"Umm...what...?"

"Felt right? To be wearing panties?"

"No, that's not it, it's just..."

"Let's see them" Ryan was right next to me now and he placed his hand into the middle parting of my robe. I felt his hand brush against my stomach and I gasped.

"No, I'm not sure..."

But in one smooth motion Ryan pulled away my robe. I stood frozen as Ryan's eyes roamed up and down my almost naked body.

I put my arms and hands over my chest and stomach and bent over, trying to hide myself.

"No, none of that." Ryan scolded. He grabbed me by the arm and pulled me to the living room. There was no use resisting his strength. He sat on the couch, looking up at me.

"Well? Put your arms down, turn around,"

"Umm...Ryan, no. I don't think..."

"Turn around, Tammy." Ryan said with a commanding tone.

Shyly, and hyper-aware of my nephew's eyes on my ass, I turned around slowly. I pictured my nice ass on display for him, which I found strangely exciting.

"They're very cute, Tammy. They look great on you."

I had been standing up straight as a rock, extremely self-conscious. But at the compliment I arched my back a bit and pressed out my ass. "You think?" I looked over my shoulder and down my back, seeing the slope of my back into my ass. It did look pretty big compared to my thin waist.

"Like you were born to wear them."

I wiggled my ass some more, grinning. "Thank's Ryan."

"Come, let me feel it."

"Ryan, we're just joking around, we still shouldn't..."

"Come." Ryan's stare bored into me and I missed a step as I turned around. I backed up into him and fell onto his lap.

Ryan's cock pressed up into the thin material and between my ass cheeks. "Oh!" I yelled, beginning to stand up. But Ryan's hands held onto my hips.

"Mmmmm, feels very nice, Tammy." Ryan's hands extended down and began squeezing my ass in earnest.

"Ohhh...fuckkk..." Ryan's strong hands squeezing my ass drove me crazy. I leaned backwards with the sensation and felt Ryan's huge pecs pressing into my back.

"mmmm...no...no..Ryan, we shouldn't...oh god..." Ryan's massive bulge slid up and down my ass as he manipulated me.

Ryan whispered in my ear. "Lay your head back pretty girl. Enjoy it."

I did just that and found myself looking up at the stunningly handsome face of my teenage nephew. He grinned at me confidently. He moved one hand to my bare leg and began sliding his huge hand up and down my thigh.

I began to squirm, grinding my ass into my studly nephew's huge manhood. "Ohhh goddd..." I moaned.

Ryan looked down at me, His face so close to mine. Time slowed. Everywhere I touched Ryan my skin seemed to burn with heat. Each point of contact seemed to be against a muscle as large as I could imagine, most of all the massive muscle hanging between his legs. Ryan's deep blue eyes were only inches away now, his prominent jawline and cheekbones almost brushing against my face. I looked at Ryan's full lips, slightly damp. I pointed my chin up, extending my lips. He grinned, studied me, and then bent his head down. I closed my eyes.

"Mmmmm..." I moaned as my lips touched his softly. He gave off a scent of pure testosterone. His lips were full and soft and they pressed into my own softly. He tasted like peppermint and even his lips, though soft as air, seemed to have a dominating strength and size. I shifted my head and kissed him again. And again.

Ryan's hand moved slowly up my body and I gasped into his mouth as his hand slid gently over my stomach and chest. It came to rest on my chin, where he stopped and locked my face against his. Our kiss deepened, our tongues penetrating deep into one another. My hands reached up behind me now and around his thick neck. I continued to grind my round ass into Ryan's strong thighs and huge bulge.

The front door banged open.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed softly and scrambled off of Ryan. Fuck fuck fuck. Ryan just grinned up at me. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed my bathrobe off the floor, praying that Tracy hadn't seen me dash across the hallway.

"Hello?" Tracy called from the front door. I threw on the bathrobe and tried to look busy cleaning.

I heard Tracy's footsteps approach. I tried to make my voice sound calm while my heart hammered fast in my chest. "Hey, Tracy. Welcome back!"

I turned around only to find that Tracy wasn't looking at me, but instead staring at the vision of Ryan, leaned against a wall casually with his arms crossed in front of him. His arms pressed against his body making them seem even bigger than their normal amazing size. His shirt stuck to the outline of his muscles, leaving nothing to the imagination.

"Hi Trace." He said. "Good to have you back."

Tracy herself looked less put together than she had the past few days, with her hair a bit disheveled and her clothing much more normal. "Yeah..." Tracy answered faintly.

"Ehem." I cleared my throat. "So, how was your visit with your professor."

She turned to me. "Well, you would have known if you picked up your phone just once last night! What were you doing?"

I flushed red and glanced at Ryan, who chuckled silently. "I...I'm sorry, I didn't see your calls. But how was?"

"I spent two hours talking to the professor but then he didn't even give me a straight answer! He just said he'd have to think about it. It was so infuriating!"

"Oh jeez. I'm sorry Tracy. I'm sure it will work out though."

Tracy glanced at Ryan, as if just remembering herself. Her hands went to her hair and she straightened it out unconsciously. "I'll just go get freshened up..." Without another word she turned and walked out of the living room.

Ryan and I made eye contact. He grinned and I looked back somberly.

"Well, I guess I'll do the same." He reached his hands to the bottom on his shirt and in one fluid motion pulled it off.

My mouth was suddenly dry and I licked my lips. I fought to maintain eye contact as Ryan's glorious body was revealed. Ryan raised an eyebrow.

"You know a really cool thing happens after workouts." He said. "My muscles tend to really puff and flair out. What do you think, do I look bigger than normal?"

I held his gaze for a moment more, fighting the urge to stare, to give in.

"Well?" Ryan began to rotate. As soon as his head was turned away my eyes flew down and drank in the sight of his beautiful body. His back was on full display now, wide and powerful. It was covered in muscles with his lats and traps standing out in particular. I whimpered quietly.

He continued to rotate and his huge bicep and shoulder came into view at the same time as his pec, jutting out impressively from his body, peaked out behind them. Soon I was staring at his massive chest and shredded core. His abs were so big and defined that even they seemed to stand out away from his body. They did look even more impressive than ever...Or really they just looked as impressive as they always did...In any case, they looked...impressive. His body was covered in moisture. I wondered whether he would mind if I licked it off him...Wait what?

"I'll take that as a yes?" Ryan chuckled.

My eyes snapped back to his. He stepped up so he was right in front of me. It was all I could do not to throw myself into his hard body. I watched a bead of sweat form between his massive pecs and slide slowly down his body. My mouth watered and I opened my mouth to stick out my tongue...

"I'm gonna hit the shower" he said, jolting me out of my reverie, "want to join me?"

Oh god. I did. I opened my mouth to say so. "I d.." NO! Get a hold of yourself! "...don't think so..." changing what I was going to say and speaking softly, regretfully.

"Your loss. Oh, and Tammy?" He brought his hand up and rested it over my ear, his fingers weaving into my hair and pressing up against my scalp. I shuddered as he continued. "I'd like a nice home cooked meal tonight. The better it is, the better a night you and I will have after." I finally tore my eyes off his beautiful body to look up at his devilishly handsome face. His piercing blue eyes bore into me.

"O...okay Ryan." Was all I could muster.

"Great!" he brought his hand down and slapped my ass hard "Ow!" I squealed. Ryan was already turning back towards the stairs, a grin on his face.

--

Ryan left a bit later without telling anyone where he was going. When I went downstairs I found Tracy sulking about.

"Do you know where he went??" She asked in a pleading, whiney voice. It sickened me a bit to hear her like that, though I was just as curious as she.

"I don't, Tracy." I paused. "What's your plan today?"

"Well I don't know nowwww...I had planned to see if Ryan wanted to hang out."

"Why don't you get together with your friends."

She rolled her eyes. "How about you, Tammy?" She asked. "Going to go do Ryan's bidding?"

I flushed. "Wh...Wh...I don't know what you're talking about! I'm just going grocery shopping. I was planning to make dinner tonight!" I sputtered. I was very self-conscious of the fact that, though I had changed into my normal clothes, I was still wearing my panties. I mean...the...panties.

"Oh please..." She turned to me head on and only then did I notice she was wearing the lowest-cut halter top I'd ever seen. I thought I could just make out the edge of both nipples in the wide cap of the fabric. Her tits were a lot heavier than I'd last remembered, accentuated by her narrow waist. Staring at them, I felt a pang of something...arousal?...envy?

I snapped my eyes up. "Ryan told me the first day he was here that he was gonna domesticate you. Now look at you, going to make a 'home cooked meal' just like he's been asking for the past few days. Well, just like he said, he's becoming the man of the house, and you're just going to start doing his and my bidding."

I reddened further. "Oh is that what he said did he? That I would do both your bidding?" In spite of myself what I was most angry about was her insinuation that she would have a bigger role in the household than myself, not that Ryan would be the man of the house.

She furrowed her brow, obviously angry at being caught in a lie. "Well, he said he'd make you his well trained housewife, Tammy. So go scamper off and do your shopping for Ryan and leave me alone!"

Tracy spun and stormed out of the room. I yelled after her. "I was planning this dinner all along! Just one nice meal while he's here!" She didn't slow and was soon up the stairs again, slamming her door.

Now, I considered abandoning the grocery run. If I went through with it, Tracy would assume it had something to do with Ryan. But if I did abandon it now, upon being called out by Tracy, my whole pretense that I'd been planning this for a while would go out the window.

I...I guess I was screwed either way. No reason not to go then...

After having spent the past 45 minutes planning a menu, I wasted no more time and headed to the store. At this point, I was only going to save face with Tracy. Now that she had said what she said, there was no way that this could be related to Ryan anymore. Though, as I walked through the aisle collecting expensive gourmet ingredients, I couldn't shake the fact that I felt strangely...sexy...shopping with the panties on.

--

I spent all afternoon cooking, ignoring my email and letting my work pile up. I could deal with it tomorrow. I tried to remain calm as I prepared the meal, but found I was on edge. Not angry or frustrating, but an anticipation, excitement, impatience.

By 5:00 the kitchen was home to an array of elegant dishes and delicious smells. I had focused on making my best dishes (having raised Tracy mostly on my own, I had become fairly adept at cooking). I heard the door open and shut and turned to see Ryan walking towards me, a wide grin on his face.

"It smells DELICIOUS in here, Tammy!" he exclaimed.

I couldn't help but smile with pride. "Thanks, Ryan."

"I'll let you get back to it, but I did get you something."