My Teen Stud Nephew - Day 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you sit with us though, Jamaal?" I asked softly. I heard Travis grunt unhappily but ignore him.

Jamaal sat down. I handed him a drink and he swished it down, muttering. I patted his arm sympathetically. His bicep was huge, though smaller than Ryan's of course. Even sitting down he towered a head taller than me.

I continued to rub his arm up and down. "I'm sure they'll be back soon."

Jamaal's strong jaw flexed in anger. He's sexy when he's mad.

"Umm, Tammy? Want to go dance again?" Travis asked me.

"Thanks, you go ahead." I replied absently, not turning to him.

"Cmon, what..." Travis began to object but I Jamaal looked over my shoulder at him, giving him a flat stare. A second later, Travis is walked out of the booth, grumbling.

Jamaal's flat look fell to me, I swallowed hard and filled the silence. "Thanks."

"No prob. He can be a bit of a tool."

I nod. "So...what do you want to do?" I asked. My hand fell to Jamaal's lap and I ran it up and down his leg. My arms press together under my bust, pushing up my tits just like Tiffany taught me. Sure enough, Jamaal's gaze went there.

"Hmm...you said Angelica is with Ryan, right?"

I nod up at him innocently, my hand moving to the inside of his thigh. He wasn't as hard or defined as Ryan, but he was a big guy. A really big guy. God...was I making a fool of myself? Was there any chance that he was attracted to me?

"And you're here all alone."

I nodded again, eyes wide, mouth with a slight pout. He didn't smile, but his face softened slightly. He put his hands under my arms and lifted me, like I was a feather, right onto his lap, straddling him.

I gasped as his hands came to my ass, squeezing hard, grinding my pelvis into his. My practically smooth groin rubbed hard against something long and thick between his legs. "Jamaal!" I squeak playfully, feeling his wide chest.

As Jamaal played with my practically bare ass - my short skirt riding up to my waist - I moved my hands up to either side of his handsome face. I don't think I'd ever noticed just how thick and enticing his lips were I moved towards him and pulled his face in at the same time. I close my eyes as his manly lips surround my own. Mmmmm...so soft and large. His kiss was commanding yet gentle.

I whimpered into his mouth as he continued his onslaught on my ass with his huge hands. I could feel that each hand practically cupped an entire bulbous ass cheek. MMmmmm...a man with large hands...that meant...I squeezed his strong shoulders with my own small dainty hands and ground into him harder.

We separated and Jamaal moved his hands to my tits. I was instantly nervous, this was their first test. I stared at him, biting my lip from the intense sensation against my chest. He seemed very focused on them, squeezing them experimentally, one at a time.

"These are amazing."

YES! I beamed at him and kissed him hard again, grinding along the length of his rod, which I could tell was hardening. Hardening for me!

Separating again I moved to kiss Jamaal down his chest. His hands were still on my tit's though, stopping me.

"Definitely amazing. Even better than Tracy's."

I stopped, leaning back to look at his face. He kept talking.

"You know when Ryan told me what he was going to do to you, I really didn't believe it. I mean...that's not even possible - especially not to one of the most conservative, buttoned-up dads I've ever met."

"Jamaal, I...I..."

"But wow, look at you. You're fucking sexy, Tom. I mean, Tammy." He winked. "Who would have ever guessed that you'd make such a hot girl. I mean...I guess Ryan did."

In spite of myself, I blushed at his compliment. While he spoke, Jamaal continued to fondle my tits and pinch my nipples, sending waves of sensation and electric shocks through me. I had stopped grinding against him, though I still felt his now-throbbing member through his pants.

"I guess it was that slutty family gene of yours."

I looked at him confused, not knowing what he meant by that.

"Tracy's been sucking my cock regularly since high school, Tammy. And more." he explained. I gaped at him. "She's absolutely insane for big thick cock. Hell, we've fucked on your bed like 100 times."

I moaned involuntarily. What the hell was wrong with me?!

Jamaal pushed a long finger into my mouth as he continued to fondle one tit with his other hand.

"Well? Are you like Tracy? Do you love to suck?"

I stared into Jamaal's handsome eyes, feeling so small on his lap. After a moment, I began sucking on Jamaal's thick finger, nodding my head.

"Mmm...that's good. Do you want to suck my dick now, Tammy?" Jamaal popped his finger out of my mouth.

"....I...umm...yes..."

"What was that?" Jamaal squeezed my ass with one hand and one of my tits with the other.

"Fuckkkk. Can I please suck your cock, Jamaaallllll."

"And have you always wanted to suck my dick, Tammy?"

"Yessss. God yes I have!" I wasn't sure it was true but I didn't care - I'd tell him whatever he wanted to hear. I was grinding into him again, crazy with long-held lust for this tall dark and handsome college stud.

"Well what are you waiting for?"

I slithered down his body quickly and focused my entire being on getting his zipper down, reaching in, and grabbing his meaty, long black anaconda through the hole in his boxers. I moaned as I made contact with it with my hand, already hard and ready to go.

I pulled it out and wasted no time at all, my mouth was around it immediately. Mmmmm...mmmm....mmmmm....mmmmm....mmmm.... I moaned as I bobbed on his long cock. God it tasted like I'd always fantasized it would - manly and powerful.

I heard Jamaal chuckle. "Like daughter like mother, I guess." I didn't pause.

Even as I sucked greedily, crazily, I was conscious of the fact that, though taller, he wasn't as big as Ryan, not even close, not in any way. My hands ran along muscular legs that were soft compared to Ryan's granite legs. His shirt rode up his stomach a bit and it was well defined, but it wasn't the massive, taut, washboard canvas of my studly nephew. And though my mouth was filled with cock, there was room to spare, unlike with Ryan's monster.

Still, I was loving every second of this. Jamaal bent over and grabbed my ass again, squeezing me as I sucked. Fuckkk yesss.

"Let's see your tits around it, Tammy."

"Urghhh....urghhh..." I took my mouth off his cock. "Okay Jamaal."

I lowered the neck of my shirt-skirt, revealing the clever lace black bra holding up my large tits. I fed Jamaal's long cock in the bottom and started sliding up and down, placing the tip back into my mouth and manipulating the head with my lips and tongue.

"Mmmm...Fuck yesss. You're even better than Tracy!"

I beamed at him for the ridiculous compliment, uncaring of the implications.

Then we heard a calm raspy voice. "My turn, Tammy?"

I pulled myself off Jamaal's cock immediately and looked up at Ryan. If I thought I was horny while with Travis or even Jamaal, seeing Ryan standing over me imposingly sent me over the edge. His huge frame filled out his shirt incredibly, the sleeves straining around his massive biceps. I practically climaxed just looking at him. Godddd he outshadowed everything in sight.

Ryan calmly sat down a few feet away from Jamaal and nodded towards his lap. "Yes, Ryan." I scrambled off of Jamaal and eagerly straddled Ryan, bending down to kiss my teen nephew.

"What the fuck?" Jamaal exclaimed from beside us. "Are you kidding me right now?"

Breaking our kiss, Ryan looked to his side, and I took the opportunity to kiss his thick neck and muscular shoulders.

"Tammy is mine Jamaal."

"Bro she was JUST.."

Ryan cut him off, his voice like ice. "Do you think it's a coincidence that she's mine?"

"I..."

"Less than a week ago I arrived from the USA. My uncle seemed to disapprove of me instantly and was soon scolding me and trying to boss me around. Less than a week ago my uncle was a straight man. He wasn't closeted, Jamaal. He was straight. Look at her now."

Both sets of eyes swung to me but I was too distracted with Ryan's huge chest, pressing into my hands. I began to kiss his chest through his shirt, seeking to nibble on his nipples playfully.

"She resisted, Jamaal. She fought every step of the way. But here she is."

Ryan paused, contemplating me as I kissed and caressed his hard body. "I can do this to anyone, Jamaal." Ryan continued. "This isn't a fluke, and it isn't my first time doing it. Some are more difficult than others, but all surrender themselves to me eventually. And don't you say that it's an evil thing. I bring them joy. Tammy here is in pure bliss." He lifted my chin. "Are you happy, Tammy?" He asked.

I stared up at him adoringly. "Yes, Papi. God yesss."

He bent down and kissed me again and I whimpered with pleasure.

Then he turned to Jamaal again and I continued kissing his body, moving lower and lower.

"This could be you, Jamaal. If I want it to be."

I glanced quickly up, fearing for a second that I'd have to share Ryan for a time. Jamaal was staring at him wide-eyed with his mouth slightly open. He had a look of terror on his face.

"Well?" Ryan asked. "How's...Jayden sound?"

Jamaal started saying something, then hesitated. His look of terror took on a hint of conflict, of indecision.

Another second passed before he shuddered and looked down. "I...I didn't mean any offense Ryan...she...she came on to me!"

Phew, all mine. I moved down to my knees and started rubbing my hands along Ryan's thick quads, kissing along the inside of his legs, still looking up at my stud.

Ryan grinned. "You'd better go get Angelica. I think she's recovering in that back corner over there. And Jamaal." The other man paused after starting to get up. "Consider "Jayden," I certainly will." He said with a slight grin on his face. Jamaal stared at Ryan for a few more seconds, scanning him up and down. Then he stood unsteadily and left the booth.

"Shall we dance?" Ryan asked, turning back to me.

"Whatever you want, Ryan." My nephew stood and I followed him like a happy puppy dog, clutching his hand tight.

We reached the dance floor, pressing through the hot mass of bodies. But Ryan pulled me against him and I forgot about everything but him. His body was hot and sweaty, his shirt clinging to his perfect frame. I ran my hands up and down his arms, his chest, his back while we danced. Somehow I couldn't believe I had thought Jamaal was big a second ago. Ryan was BIG. Every fibrous muscle bulged out, filing my hands.

Though good, Ryan wasn't as good a dancer as Travis, but he made up for it with pure swagger and confidence. And honestly? Who cared about dance skills when it came to Ryan. Ryan could fucking stand still in the crowd and still command every eye.

He spun me around and pulled me back into him. I could feel his cock through his jeans pressing between my half-exposed cheeks.

"You've really become my sexy little girl haven't you, Tammy?" He said, his hands running up my thin waist.

"Yes, Papi." I gasped. "Oh god yesss." His broad chest pressed into my back. I tilted my head up and stared up at his face, so close to mine. My gorgeous muscle stud nephew. My Papi.

Ryan kissed me and I kissed him back, recalling our kiss in a similar position on the coach at home. God was that only yesterday? I felt like I'd been kissing him all my life...

"Pull out my cock, Tammy." Ryan said when our lips separated. I stared at him an instant, excitement in my eyes. I gave him a quick kiss again and turned around, looking town and fumbling with his zipper. Only when I was reaching into his pants did I recall we were in the middle of a dance floor. But at that point it wasn't like I was going to stop.

My hand closed around Ryan's semi-hard member and I moaned aloud. My fingers wouldn't close around it, nowhere close. I slid my hand up and down it's length while it was still in his pants kissing his sweaty shirt covering his abs. "Mmmmm...you're so big Papi..."

I pulled it out, staring at it. God it was beautiful. The heavy tip drooped down though the shaft had thickened to an eye-bulging size. I noticed it was glistening with wetness already but I didn't know what to make of it so I ignored it. As I stroked it it quickly became hard. I moaned. The colorful lights of the club glistened off the long thick cock. I licked my lips and was about to go to my knees when Ryan took me by the shoulders gently.

"Oh Papiiii. Please let me suck it. Let me please you!" I begged desperately.

"You know what I love about your new dress?" Ryan asked, ignoring my pleas. I shook my head. "It has such easy access." He pointed his cock between my legs.

I stared down at it. Oh god it looked amazing. I wanted it. But I looked up at him. "...Here?" I asked softly. I glanced around quickly. We were jammed in on every side, bodies pressing up against us.

"Here."

I began breathing faster. "N...Now? So quickly?" God...was I sure I wanted this? My hands ran up his amazing biceps and I knew I did.

"I'm already warmed up. And you look so sexy I don't think I could wait any longer." He grinned at me. Oh godddd yes. I smiled back weakly. How could I say no to that? I didn't want to say no to that.

Ryan began to slide his cock between my legs and I moaned. Ohh fuckkk. Nothing separated his hot velvety cock from my skin except the tiny g-string. Like yesterday, he started by sliding it straight through my legs so it emerged the other side.

"Oh godd Papi yesss." I began grinding into him hard as Ryan continued to thrust through me and yet somehow dance at the same time. I was dancing with a sex god...

Ryan grabbed my ass and pulled me onto him. I wrapped my legs around his torso. Ryan's cock rubbed back and forth against my pussy. My bulbous ass cheeks swallowed Ryan's shaft so it slid back and forth deep between those cheeks. I was delirious with lust for this MAN and kissed him hard, peppering his neck and shoulders with kisses as well.

"Now Tammy, let's talk about Trace..."

I paused my onslaught. "T...Tracy?" I asked, jolted. He wanted to talk about Tracy now??

"I understand you don't want her involved with me?"

"I..I..." Ryan's cock continued it's motion between my legs. "I mean you're cousins...and she's older than you...and...and..."

Ryan gave me a questioning stare. "Now Tammy. Consider your own predicament...Do you think those arguments hold water?"

"...maybe they...fuck you're soo thickkk..."

Ryan barrelled on. "Or is it that you just want me for yourself?" He raised his eyebrows.

"It's not that, Papi...it's just..."

"Don't you want your daughter to be as happy as you, Tammy?"

Ryan moved a hand to his cock, pointing it up. The head pressed against my hole. "OH fuckkk yesss Papiiii." I moaned, squeezing into him with my legs still wrapped around him.

"Well? Shouldn't she be happy too?"

"Yess of course. But..."

"And would anything make YOU happier than me sliding this cock inside of you?" He increased his pressure against me. I had no clue what this would feel like. A part of me was petrified that it would hurt like hell. But god help me I knew I needed it. I needed my nephew inside of me.

"God nooooo. Nothing Papi. Please!"

"So don't you think Trace should have the opportunity to be fucked by me too?"

Ryan's cock broke the surface and began to slide into me. Oh god it was happening! My first time, and I was lucky enough that it was with Ryan!

"AAAHHH!!!! OHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCK" Oh my god Ryan's cock was molten velvet steel sliding into me. I could feel the contours of Ryan's beautiful cock inside of me, sliding deeper. He was filling me up entirely. Oh god it hurt, I clung to Ryan for dear life.

"Oh fuck Papi oh fuck oh god you're amazing oh my god fuck fuck FUCKKKK..." I whispered these moans against Ryan, my head buried in his strong neck. He was melting my insides.

My body began to throb with Ryan. He was part of me. Oh god we were together as one! I thought deliriously. My head began to loll side to side as he slid in deeper.

How could anyone live without this?

I moaned as more of Ryan's thick cock slid into me. My entire life, up until this moment, I'd been utterly empty. Now Papi was filling me up, deeper and deeper.

Then, he began to thrust inside of me. I began screaming. "OHHH OHHH OHH FUCKKK FUCKK MEEEEE YESSS GOD YESS FUCK ME RYAN FUCK ME PAPI OH FUCK"

Ryan chuckled. "Sorry Tammy. Normally I'd go a bit slower, especially for the first time. But those other two really got me going, and I've wanted to fuck you all week." Somehow Ryan's voice sounded calm. Sexy as all hell, but calm. I barely heard the words, let alone processed them.

"FUCKK YESS STUD oh fuck oh fuck fuck me!!!"

"Now Tammy." Ryan paused his fucking. "Don't you want Trace to get this too?" After letting the words sink in without response from me (I was having trouble forming words, though I would agree to anything - ANYTHING - if he kept going), he pushed in just a fraction.

Unable to talk, I nodded my head vigorously. Of course she did. How could I deny her this. How could I deny Ryan anything he wanted. He deserved everything! And if one of those things was my daughter, then she was fucking lucky as anything! And who was I to deny her this pleasure!?

"I can't hear you, Tammy."

I found my voice. "Yesss. Fuck her Ryannnnn. Fuck Tracy. Fuck her fuck her fuck herrrrr." Ryan grinned. "Okay, I will."

And Ryan started sliding in and out of me again. "Ohh OHhh yess fuck ME. Fuck my daughter later but fuck me nowwww fuckkkk FUCK ME RYAN OH GOD YES!!!!"

I kissed him deeply as he fucked me hard and fast, in and out. My ass flew up and down onto him as my hands remained locked around his neck on the dance floor and my feet tied up around his strong torso.

As he fucked me relentlessly, something deep built and built and built until I came, still impaled on Ryan's cock, screaming and seeing stars. I barely kept my consciousness. Ryan kept fucking me. I came again. And again. But he didn't stop. He didn't slow. He increased the pace. We both were sweating hard now, but while I was breathing raggedly, Ryan's breaths were coming slow and steady. Fuck what a studdddd. He twirled me around so that I faced away and held onto my arms so that I leaned forward, helpless as he rammed into me deeply. "OH FUCKKKK" I screamed at the start of the new position before falling into general indstinguishable moaning. I definitely drew stares and people stopped to watch. Fuck them. Fuck meeeee. "FUCK YESSS."

Somehow, Ryan thrust even faster. I felt consciousness slipping away again as my entire body was aflame with Ryan's cock. Ryan leaned my body back into him so my back was against his chest. Then he put his hands under my thighs like I was sitting on them. Staring into his eyes, he stared back with deep blue intensity. He was ready.

"Oh god. Yesss. Fuck me Papi. Do it. Fuck me." I whispered to him before planting kisses on his strong chin over and over. "Fuck me...pleassee fuck me."

And he did. As he fucked me, hard and fast, he told me how things were.

"You...are...fucking....mine...you....fucking....horny....housewife....you....and....your....daughter....are...both....mine....I'm.....in....charge.....all....you....have....is....me....and....my....cock....thats....your....everything....You....exist...to...serve....me...and....be....fucked....by....me.."

As he said this I agreed softly as quickly and fervently as I could, with complete and utter conviction. "OH god yesss...yess...yes...yesyesyesyesyes." I couldn't be quiet any more though. "YESYESYES FUCK ME I'M YOURS PAPI USE ME FUCK YESSS"

Then I felt Ryan explode inside me. The realization launched me over the edge again. But this time, Ryan's cock was larger, harder. Ryan was larger, harder, he was pressing into me hard, his cock contracting and expanding again and again as he shot his seed deep into me with the strength of a firehose. My eyes rolled up and Ryan caught my head as it fell back. This was heaven. Ryan had fucked me to death. "Ohhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuu...." Everything went black.