My Teen Stud Nephew - Day 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--------

I came to feeling the soft vibrations of a driving car. I opened my eyes. I was sitting buckled into the passenger side seat of Ryan's pickup truck. I looked across to see Ryan at the wheel. He had one hand on the wheel and the other draped over the middle seat, relaxed.

"What...what happened?"

Ryan looked over, and smiled kindly. "You passed out, Sweetie." I ran a hand through my hair and patted down my dress, trying to straighten myself out.

"While....when you..."

"Yep." He answered, grinning.

"Oh no..." I went red with embarrassment. "Ryan, I'm sorry, I didn't mean..."

"Shhh...Don't worry Tammy." He reached out a hand and ran a finger down my cheek affectionately. "It happens all the time. In fact, you lasted longer than most other first timers"

"Oh..." I looked down, still embarrassed.

"Get over here." Ryan said affectionately.

I unbuckled and slid closer to Ryan. I was a bit nervous but I snuggled into his side and he draped his arm around me. I sighed. I wasn't moving for anything now. I felt my eyelids drooping. All energy seemed to be leaving me. I breathed in Ryan's manly scent and closed my eyes again. So tired. I lay my head on his shoulder and drifted off.

Some time later I felt the cool air against my bare legs, which were swaying gently as Ryan carried me to our front door. I put my arms around his thick neck and looked up at his prominent jawline before laying my head against his warm hard chest again, closing my eyes.

Voices drifted into my semi-consciousness.

"Oh my god is that...?"

"Shhhhh. Yes your mother is sleeping, she had an eventful night."

"But...he's...she's...look at her!"

"I've done more than look, Trace."

"Did...did you guys....?"

"Go to bed. It's going to be an eventful day tomorrow. For all of us."

"...all of us...?"

"Good night."

"Ryann." The voice became softer, more suggestive. "If she's sleeping, why don't we...?"

"I'll see you in the morning, Trace."

A heavy smack followed by a giggle ended the conversation.

Heavy footsteps brought me up the stairs, still in Ryan's arms.

Ryan laid me softly down in bed and I muttered groggily. I felt my dress being gently removed and the blanket lay over me. My bra and panties weren't removed.

A minute later someone else slid into bed with me. I felt Ryan's warm hard naked body settle in next to me. Still half asleep, I snuggled up to the man of the house, resting my head on his chest and draping my legs over his. My free hand found his cobblestone abs. Running them up and down his body, I sighed into him.

I felt Ryan kiss me on the top of my head, and I drifted off to sleep.